Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

+51
vaderito
Atenais
grimbergen
Teo oswald
PalmettoBlue
ISeeAnIsland
Darth Dementor
PrincessPorg
Rei of Sunshine
Darth_marshmallow
Starliteprism
12 Parsnips
orangedelamer
AhsokaTano
RosiePancake
DeeBee
tukicarreno
Mana
Irina de France
rey09
SheLitAFire
SoloSideCousin
Moonjump05
nickandnora
adamdrivershair
californiagirl
Cowgirlsamurai
rawpowah
Kylo Rey
Dar-ren19
Blood Moon
Night Huntress
MrsWindu
Piper Maru
FrolickingFizzgig
LadyHa
cherrylipstick
Saracene
nana7marie
IoJovi
Little_Boots
Moonlight13
Xylo Ren
Darth_Awakened
EchoBase
Riri
Kessel
special_cases
ZioRen
BenRey
snufkin
55 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread - Page 8 Empty Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by Riri Thu 22 Mar 2018, 7:30 pm

Mark at around 7:20 "That big sex scene where the fingers touch, that was pretty hot for a SW movie"
Rian agrees in the background lol

Just before that Rian says "Let the past die is the big sexy quote of the movie" haha

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread - Page 8 Empty Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by ZioRen Thu 22 Mar 2018, 7:49 pm

They're not even playing around anymore. They're just going for it. Laughing

HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread - Page 8 Tumblr_p60qawHwon1s4fsmeo1_540

HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread - Page 8 Tumblr_p60qawHwon1s4fsmeo2_540

HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread - Page 8 Tumblr_p60qawHwon1s4fsmeo3_540

Source
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reynpain Thu 22 Mar 2018, 11:54 pm

Remember how when TLJ came out everyone was trying really hard not to use the word "sexual"? Like Mark saying "SSssss- romantic tension", and Rayne Roberts being like "I don't want to say it"?

Seems like they've been building up the courage to be more explicit, and now they've finally run out of f***s to give. We've come so far cheers
reynpain
reynpain
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 23 Mar 2018, 1:33 am

Yet another moment to mourn Carrie's passing because she was likely in on the entire idea and would have the best jokes. For those of ya'll not around during the OT era, ESB era Carrie (way funnier and more self-possessed than any of us probably were at 23 years old) told Rolling Stone magazine - back when the film tie-in cover stories actually talked about the movie) that if Star Wars should have a sex scene, it should be between the heroine and the villain. Note this was before they decided to merge the character of Luke's twin sister with Leia. But somewhere she's laughing her a** off.

Carrie Fisher wrote:Darth Vader having an affair, making the princess do awful, kinky things. Then afterward, you could shoot a scene where you see her sleeping contently and have him lying there, smoking a cigarette

Also it seems like despite the open admission of "okay that was a coded sex scene, the heroine and villain were getting it on," the argument has shifted from "it's platonic intimacy" to "it's a cautionary tale and she won't have anything to do with him again."
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Let The Past Die Fri 23 Mar 2018, 1:40 am

Riri wrote:

Mark at around 7:20 "That big sex scene where the fingers touch, that was pretty hot for a SW movie"
Rian agrees in the background lol

Thanks for the link.

Riri wrote:  Just before that Rian says "Let the past die is the big sexy quote of the movie" haha
@Riri

Looks like I picked a good user name lol!
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 23 Mar 2018, 2:05 am

ZioRen wrote:They're not even playing around anymore. They're just going for it. Laughing

HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread - Page 8 Tumblr_p60qawHwon1s4fsmeo1_540

HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread - Page 8 Tumblr_p60qawHwon1s4fsmeo2_540

HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread - Page 8 Tumblr_p60qawHwon1s4fsmeo3_540

Source
@ZioRen

Come on Luke! They let you kiss your twin sister. So, don't complain!

lol! lol! lol!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Fri 23 Mar 2018, 4:28 am

Ahahahahaha I love everything about this. And Rian sipping the tea (LITERALLY) after Mark talked about "the big sex scene".

HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_p610dcSnxX1ssvv3r_250

Source
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Fri 23 Mar 2018, 6:26 am

ZioRen wrote:They're not even playing around anymore. They're just going for it. Laughing

Source
@ZioRen

Mark unhooked the bomb Smile
but Mark they let you kiss Leia a few times Smile come on !!!
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Fri 23 Mar 2018, 6:50 am

What did I just wake up to? Laughing Laughing

And just days after antis were celebrating some tweet Mark made that they thought "killed Reylo". Laughing
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Fri 23 Mar 2018, 7:20 am

Me when the antis called Rian a crazy pervert for calling the hand touch sex but now Mark Hamill joins in too

HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread - Page 8 Img_0340

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW ANTIS

@Piper Maru Hahahaha he looks so smug and petty I love it. He's hiding a smile behind that cup. Perfect meme/replies material.

@reynpain I think Mark ran out of f**** to give a long time ago lol.

Last edited by Kylo Rey on Fri 23 Mar 2018, 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Fri 23 Mar 2018, 7:28 am

HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_p610dcSnxX1ssvv3r_540

source: pixelrey tumblr
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Fri 23 Mar 2018, 7:37 am

Kylo Rey wrote:Me when the antis called Rian a crazy pervert for calling the hand touch sex but now Mark Hamill joins in too

HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread - Page 8 Img_0340

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW ANTIS

@Piper Maru Hahahaha he looks so smug and petty I love it. He's hiding a smile behind that cup. Perfect meme/replies material.

@reynpain I think Mark ran out of f**** to give a long time ago lol.
@Kylo Rey

Amazing that now they are silent - well, all popular hate-places. They destroyed Rian because of this, interesting what will they say now - when Mark said the same thing. They love to to twist Mark's words and pretend that he is on their side. "Mark secretly hates Rian!1!1" Laughing Laughing
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Fri 23 Mar 2018, 9:51 am

Piper Maru wrote:Ahahahahaha I love everything about this. And Rian sipping the tea (LITERALLY) after Mark talked about "the big sex scene".

HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_p610dcSnxX1ssvv3r_250

Source
@Piper Maru

Someone, PLEASE, explain what "the tea" is to me, or how to use it. I thought from context, on Twitter, that it referred to something shocking, or "the truth", but then when I Googled it "gossip" or "the 411" came up. I keep seeing it used like... "Rian Johnson implied that the hand touch scene in TLJ is a stand in for sex, and that's the tea." Sometimes it's accompanied by that pic of someone with a tea cup. What? Gods, I feel old.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Fri 23 Mar 2018, 9:55 am

Piper Maru wrote:Ahahahahaha I love everything about this. And Rian sipping the tea (LITERALLY) after Mark talked about "the big sex scene".

Source
@Piper Maru

Drinking the anti-tears... drunken
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 23 Mar 2018, 10:32 am

@Cowgirlsamurai It's the old Timey Southern tradition where ladies gather in the afternoon to drink iced tea and gossip. So spilling the tea means engaging in gossip.

Otherwise that gesture looks pretty PG-13 but might as well have gone all the way there with the finger in the hole gesture to indicate exact what his naughty nephew was doing with Rey when Luke walked in on them.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Fri 23 Mar 2018, 11:10 am

snufkin wrote:@Cowgirlsamurai It's the old Timey Southern tradition where ladies gather in the afternoon to drink iced tea and gossip. So spilling the tea means engaging in gossip.

Otherwise that gesture looks pretty PG-13 but might as well have gone all the way there with the finger in the hole gesture to indicate exact what his naughty nephew was doing with Rey when Luke walked in on them.
@snufkin

I am a bad southerner for not knowing such things Laughing
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Fri 23 Mar 2018, 11:41 am

The more I think of the movie, the more I realise that Rey made a very big mistake.....she thought Kylo killed Snoke in order to return to "The Light". And she was disappointed that he didn't. But.....what she did not realise was he killed Snoke for her. She leaves thinking all he wanted was to rule the galaxy. But he wanted her first and foremost. Which is why he was so mad when she left. Poor Rey. She has absolutely no idea that that man loves her more than anything in the galaxy.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 23 Mar 2018, 12:00 pm

@Cowgirlsamurai I suspect it’s more prevalent in African-American circles than White Southerners. At least in my family, gossip was over cigarettes and a short bottle of Coke-Cola.

So Luke Skywalker himself just ran with that line and a dirty hand gesture? Is there anybody out there still sincerely believing that JJ will ‘fix’ the ‘character inconsistencies?’
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Fri 23 Mar 2018, 12:08 pm

I think much of TLJ hate stems from fans of the EU, which is a shame. I didn't want to see TFA because I love Han Solo. What changed my mind was Reylo. There was so much love for this pairing on the internet I got curious. First I found the fanfiction then I saw the film on order to find out what the fuss was about. I fell in love with SW all over again,thanks to amazing characters, superb performances and a new twist on SW that enriched rather than demeaned it. I wish the EU fans could discover it again as I did.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Fri 23 Mar 2018, 12:26 pm

@motherofpearl1

well I'm a EU fan...or rather was before they killed or f**** up every character from the EU that meant something to me.

I don't think it's simply an EU thing...maybe it's rather that they cling to this feeling they had when first watching the OT- they wan't to relive this special feeling from their childhood but that's something you can't repeat. First of all we're all more older/mature now- we perceive things differently- no matter how good a story is, they will always complain. Nope

We're getting OT here by the way  WinksD
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Fri 23 Mar 2018, 12:57 pm

Night Huntress wrote:@motherofpearl1

well I'm a EU fan...or rather was before they killed or f**** up every character from the EU that meant something to me.

I don't think it's simply an EU thing...maybe it's rather that they cling to this feeling they had when first watching the OT- they wan't to relive this special feeling from their childhood but that's something you can't repeat. First of all we're all more older/mature now- we perceive things differently- no matter how good a story is, they will always complain. Nope

We're getting OT here by the way  WinksD
@Night Huntress

I never got into the EU so I didn't really have any head canons I was clinging on to. I think I'm generally a more open minded person though. Even if I don't like an idea on paper (I thought some of the real TLJ leaks after the premiere were terrible), its all in the execution for me (which TLJ pulled off mostly for me). Disney SW is actually the first time I've been getting into the ancillary material (although I did play the PT Lego SW games when I was younger, SO fun). Some of the fan ideas are terrible though. I remember when we were watching TFA at home, and my Dad (who is not a SW fan), was enjoying the movie until Han showed up, and then he was all like HF shouldn't be doing all this action and running around at his age and he wanted to see more of the new characters. Can you imagine Mark Hamill doing what the fans wanted him to do? It would have been so cringeworthy to see him Super Saiyan the whole FO or whatever (like the HISHE video). Pure fanfiction. The story has to move on to the new generation eventually, the OT trio already had their day in the sun.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 23 Mar 2018, 2:25 pm

When I make cracks about Bible Study, Church Camp,  or Sunday School, it's literally because the same time period I was involved in those activities was the height of my love for the OT. And while I grew up, moved on, and evolved as a person and my views, it's interesting hearing a lot of these fan 'arguments' because I have the same reaction to them that I did to my classmates at religious education. A lot of them may sincerely believe what they're saying, but a lot of what's said is because it's the Right/Status Quo position. And it's not a coincidence that in English, when you talk about debating the Canon, the provenance of that saying is about debating interpretation of the Bible. A lot of SW fans are the the same type of students I remembered from religious education who thought the Bible was word set in stone, not to be debated or interpreted. Same goes for a lot of SW fans who see everything as the un-debatable gospel of George Lucas and 40 years' worth of insitutional fan culture. So a lot of what gets complained about counts as literal heresy in their minds.

Also i can't remember who said it (either @Birdwoman or @Lily Snape) in the early days of this forum. But for a lot of fans, they may have grown up and matured/changed in the interim from when their version of SW affected them as a child, they're unwilling to allow the characters and the stories to likewise go through life changes as well. They grew up but they're not happy b/c the ST forced Han Solo and Luke Skywalker to also grow up and get older, both the good and bad parts which come with going through life.

Back to the topic at hand (har har), Uncle Luke is such an a**hole to Ben. First he contemplates killing him for his dirty darkside thoughts and then he busts up his sweet and tender firelit Force fueled tryst with Rey. No wonder the kid wanted to get his revenge on him!
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 23 Mar 2018, 2:29 pm

snufkin wrote:When I make cracks about Bible Study, Church Camp,  or Sunday School, it's literally because the same time period I was involved in those activities was the height of my love for the OT. And while I grew up, moved on, and evolved as a person and my views, it's interesting hearing a lot of these fan 'arguments' because I have the same reaction to them that I did to my classmates at religious education. A lot of them may sincerely believe what they're saying, but a lot of what's said is because it's the Right/Status Quo position. And it's not a coincidence that in English, when you talk about debating the Canon, the provenance of that saying is about debating interpretation of the Bible. A lot of SW fans are the the same type of students I remembered from religious education who thought the Bible was word set in stone, not to be debated or interpreted. Same goes for a lot of SW fans who see everything as the un-debatable gospel of George Lucas and 40 years' worth of insitutional fan culture. So a lot of what gets complained about counts as literal heresy in their minds.

Also i can't remember who said it (either @Birdwoman or @Lily Snape) in the early days of this forum. But for a lot of fans, they may have grown up and matured/changed in the interim from when their version of SW affected them as a child, they're unwilling to allow the characters and the stories to likewise go through life changes as well. They grew up but they're not happy b/c the ST forced Han Solo and Luke Skywalker to also grow up and get older, both the good and bad parts which come with going through life.

Back to the topic at hand (har har), Uncle Luke is such an a**hole to Ben. First he contemplates killing him for his dirty darkside thoughts and then he busts up his sweet and tender firelit Force fueled tryst with Rey. No wonder the kid wanted to get his revenge on him!
@snufkin

I'm old enough to remember the fan freakouts when U2 released "Achtung Baby" and Radiohead released "Kid A".

Some of the OT fanboy freakouts over TLJ remind me a lot of that. Even though the internet was around back then, I'd have to think that if Radiohead went from OK Computer to Kid A today, Thom Yorke would be receiving his share of Twitter Death Threats.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 23 Mar 2018, 3:01 pm

@ISeeAnIsland Not for nothing I was always more of a music fan/record collector than SW fan and that analogy is perfect. Dunno if you like the Eels, but E talks about this phenomena in his memoir (which is a great book), where he got booed by a crowd expecting to play his ‘greatest hits.’ I don’t always dig everything he does but I respect the Hell out of how he tries to push himself forward musically with each iteration. And his life story is a perfect example of paying respect to your origins and making peace with it w/out allowing it to hold you back.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Fri 23 Mar 2018, 3:24 pm

The hilarious thing about Mark's comments is that Rian was talking about some deep stuff - the whole 'Let the Past Die' being an aspect of the movie but not the overall message you're supposed to take from it (I can't believe he had to explain this, it's hammered home in Luke/Ben's showdown that you can't kill the past however hard you try; it'll always haunt you and remain with you, literally if ForceGhost Luke comes back), and then Mark just butts in with no context whatsoever and starts talking about hand sex lol.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next