Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

+71
Riri
4forYouRey-lolo
Apriljandy
Obi-Wan Solo-Skywalker
teltaru
Moonjump05
Atenais
vaderito
cherrylipstick
Lily Snape
roguepixie
RKR Connection
LadyGaufrette
YeeRees
Chris24601
whisperingwillow
Casper
Mielikki
Reylo Lemon
bashfulblueeyes3
special_cases
Teo oswald
giaciak2
KiraRen2015
Mila95
loversinthestorm
adamdrivershair
SkyStar
AceofWands
SW_Heroine_Journey
SheLitAFire
SanghaRen
Dar-ren19
tukicarreno
MrsWindu
Birdwoman
nickandnora
Starliteprism
Armadeus
twilekempire
Night Huntress
rey09
Forsythia
MindAndMagic
Moonlight13
Geralt_Riv
kroi
Acritiqua
DeeBee
Man Without A Star
Cowgirlsamurai
Darth Rowan
Blood Moon
IoJovi
ISeeAnIsland
ZioRen
BB-Rey
Darth_Awakened
Darth Dingbat
snufkin
SoloSideCousin
Kessel
nana7marie
Piper Maru
AhsokaTano
rawpowah
Kylo Rey
Irina de France
thescavenger
californiagirl
Saracene
75 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 39 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Riri Sat 20 Oct 2018, 2:32 pm

Ooooh this is exciting.

We know Oscar is in the states. We dont know where Kelly/Adam and Daisy are at the moment.

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 20 Oct 2018, 2:36 pm

Riri wrote:Ooooh this is exciting.

We know Oscar is in the states. We dont know where Kelly/Adam and Daisy are at the moment.
@Riri

I think that it's super safe to say that Daisy has been in Jordan for awhile. I think it's almost a given that Adam has been there too considering all those crazy cancellations he had to do. My guess is that whatever other cast members aren't in Jordan yet will be arriving soon after John or maybe already have but didn't post about it unlike him.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sat 20 Oct 2018, 5:16 pm

vaderito wrote:so Jordan timeline:

Sep 16: A tweet claiming that the crew was flying to Jordan on Monday (Sep 17) and would film there for 3 months since that day (so ending mid Nov, Nov 17)

Oct 5: A Wadi Rum camper stumbles across the set, takes photos. Says that he saw speeders including one very similar to Rey's, a woman similar to Daisy being given a camel tour with 2 security trucks following, and that one road was closed because they were shooting something with pyrotechnics.

Bonus: Oct 6 - Adam cancels Cambridge Union speech due to "massive schedule change", is last seen in London on Oct 7 at some other event.

Oct 10: someone who checked in InterCon Hotel in Amman tweets that cast and crew are there but he hasn't seen anyone himself.

Oct 10: Aqaba tweet account claims that cast will be staying in Aqaba hotel

Bonus: Oct 16 Adam is MIA at the London Festival premiere of Man Who Killed Don Quixote

Oct 19: John Boyega arrives to Aqaba

So it seems to me that some cast members (and likely JJ, don't think this is the second unit shoot) were there well before Boyega.
@vaderito

We must be reading the same reddit thread, unless that's you posting. ;-)
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Sat 20 Oct 2018, 5:21 pm

I just saw this a few minutes ago in Johns IG story - umm what could it mean ? There certainly seems to a huge amount of guests at this party amongst the palm trees as he pans round

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 39 417c3e10
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sat 20 Oct 2018, 5:39 pm

MrsWindu wrote:I just saw this a few minutes ago in Johns IG story - umm what could it mean ? There certainly seems to a huge amount of guests at this party amongst the palm trees as he pans round

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 39 417c3e10
@MrsWindu

Having check the weather and temps(23c/73f with a 5mph wind), sounds like a lovely night for a celebration. It is the weekend, after all!
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 20 Oct 2018, 6:55 pm

Starliteprism wrote:

@Starliteprism

it's me.

BTW, Adam is currently in NY:

https://twitter.com/alykatzz/status/1053789525040922629

Alyssa Katz

Verified account

@alykatzz
Follow Follow @alykatzz
More
Good going, fates that sat my party in the booth next to the one Adam Driver sidled into, facing me.

4:26 PM - 20 Oct 2018
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm Sat 20 Oct 2018, 8:49 pm

Maybe Jordan is part of the resistance storyline?

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Sat 20 Oct 2018, 11:45 pm

Ugh i guess Adam isn’t part of that shoot, maybe it is the Resistance storyline. I suppose we have no idea what he has been shooting since August, could very well be Forcebond scenes, I just get worried when he isn’t spotted in London.

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sun 21 Oct 2018, 1:34 am

Well that's disappointing. I have a feeling IX will just be a Resistance fest.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 21 Oct 2018, 7:50 am

rawpowah wrote:Well that's disappointing. I have a feeling IX will just be a Resistance fest.
@rawpowah

No, because the point is in what they don't want us to see. They are flaunting Finn around since JJ's first tweet because he isn't a spoiler. He's with the good guys, he'll survive, there's nothing to hide about him, nothing to spoil. He's what he is. safe to show.

So right now, we've seen only the safe stuff:

Finn, Chewie and Poe on Falcon

Finn, Poe, Chewie and some old Resistance and new people on a grassy plateau with a woolly horse

Black Park with inserted tropical plants, Styrofoam rocks, Falcon and orange X Wing

Boyega in Jordan

Set in Pinewood similar to Crusader buildings in Aqaba, Jordan

Nothing to write home about. They show off only what's safe. Finn, Poe, Falcon, X Wing, some scenery and one creature without a context.

Which means that what they don't want to show is important. Remember Lego Crait Set? It showed everyone who was on Crait BUT Luke and Kylo who ended up being the money shot and the most important thing about Crait. So if Adam films in Jordan at any point, they'll keep that a secret as much as possible.

@Riri Relax. Just because he isn't there when another actors arrived, it doesn't mean he didn't shoot there at all. And as I said previously, they wouldn't broadcast that he's there cause it's a spoiler.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Sun 21 Oct 2018, 8:17 am

@vaderito

Thanks i needed that Razz

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Sun 21 Oct 2018, 8:57 am

Also, wasn't Daisy spotted the week that that Adam was supposed to shoot due to some schedule change? It is possible that he shot with Daisy the couple of weeks before and now John and maybe whoever else is coming to Jordan. It could also mean maybe he took a break for home and is going back, especially if they are there till mid November. He cancelled a Malibu showing of Black Klannsmen for November 3, so maybe he is back in Jordan. I also was thinking is that Jordan has different scenery, could it be possible that Jordan could be a setting for more than one planet?

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm Sun 21 Oct 2018, 9:03 am

I think that’s something strange about John posting that he is in Jordan. It’s so obvious it looks like a trap. Either he just accidentally spoiled it (unlikely) , he is not filming in Jordan (he is there to misdirect everyone so we think is resistance stuff) or there’s something really important happening somewhere else and he is distracting us.

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Sun 21 Oct 2018, 10:58 am

I agree that it is odd about Boyega being so open about his whereabouts when he’s going to a potential known SW filming location particularly as JJ is very uptight about these things. The paparazzi airport pics when Mark, Adam, Rian and Daisy landed in Ireland were kind of misleading even though on the surface it was a really obvious, massive spoiler. I mean up until the release of TLJ leaks from the premiere, we all assumed this meant that Kylo was physically going to Ahch-To and perhaps to fight Rey (the infamous cliff scene) when it fact it was Adam travelling all the way to hold hands with Daisy. So yeah.

I also find it interesting that Daisy seems to have been in Jordan for some time now and John is only landing there now. What does this mean in terms of Rey and the Resistance? She’s clearly not with them as well in the earlier photo leaks with Finn and Poe doing their recruiting or whatever. And Adam had that big schedule change and last minute rehearsal/shoot a few weeks ago which means he could have been to Jordan already and is flying back and forth. I don’t know why people are freaking out. It’s harder to tell with him as well as he doesn’t do social media. Without any concrete leaks and the fact that they shoot a lot of the more spoilery stuff in studio, as @vaderito said, they only leak what they want you to see, LFL has done a pretty good job on that since the beginning. Even TFA which had the whole plot leaked did not have many photo leaks at all and the ones that were were all resistance stuff e.g. that random X-Wing pilot. We never get Kylo stuff. He’s a walking spoiler. This is why legit leaks like MSW and BothanSpy on TLJ are so important.

Last edited by Kylo Rey on Sun 21 Oct 2018, 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 21 Oct 2018, 10:59 am

Hi all , who knows what’s really going on but as most of you have said it could be misdirection or hiding what’s really going on as it’s too spoilery and they know what we are like . Besides if Mike Zeroh believes that the real spoilery stuff is in November ( he said we are getting full on reylo romantic scenes in one of his latest videos lol !!!) then am inclined to believe him or wanna believe him lol!We’ve come this far ladies and gents let’s not give up now . They are hiding Kylo and reylo just like they did in Last Jedi and force awakens because they are walking spoilers .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 21 Oct 2018, 11:31 am

Kylo Rey wrote:I agree that it is odd about Boyega being so open about his whereabouts when he’s going to a potential known SW filming location particularly as JJ is very uptight about these things. The paparazzi airport pics when Mark, Adam, Rian and Daisy landed in Ireland were kind of misleading even though on the surface it was a really obvious, massive spoiler. I mean up until the release of TLJ leaks from the premiere, we all assumed this meant that Kylo was physically going to Ahch-To and perhaps to fight Rey (the infamous cliff scene) when it fact it was Adam travelling all the way to hold hands with Daisy. So yeah.

I also find it interesting that Daisy seems to have been in Jordan for some time now and John is only landing there now. What does this mean in terms of Rey and the Resistance? She’s clearly not with them as well in the earlier photo leaks with Finn and Poe doing their recruiting or whatever. And Adam had that big schedule change and last minute rehearsal/shoot a few weeks ago which means he could have been to Jordan already and is flying back and forth. I don’t know why people are freaking out. It’s harder to tell with him as well as he doesn’t do social media. Without any concrete leaks and the fact that they shoot a lot of the more spoilery stuff in studio, as @vaderito said, they only leak what they want you to see, LFL has done a pretty good job on that since the beginning. Even TFA which had the whole plot leaked did not have many photo leaks at all and the ones that were were all resistance stuff e.g. that random X-Wing pilot. We never get Kylo stuff. He’s a walking spoiler. This is why legit leaks like MSW and BothanSpy on TLJ are so important.
@Kylo Rey

well, we don't know if Daisy was in Jordan. redditor who saw the woman similar to Daisy, getting a camel tour with 2 trucks full of security following, thinks it was probably Daisy but it could be Queen Rania and any of the Princesses for all we know. I mean, 2 security trucks is a bit of an excess for an actress, no?

Moreover, the Oct 10 tweet from Amman's Intercontinental that cast and crew were in the hotel said that he personally didn't see anyone. So it was a hotel rumor that likely was true but, again, no word on who from the cast was among them except that it clearly wasn't Boyega since he arrived in Jordan on Oct 19.

So while I do think that daisy was there as early as early October, we don't know for sure. Yet.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Sun 21 Oct 2018, 11:35 am

vaderito wrote:
Kylo Rey wrote:I agree that it is odd about Boyega being so open about his whereabouts when he’s going to a potential known SW filming location particularly as JJ is very uptight about these things. The paparazzi airport pics when Mark, Adam, Rian and Daisy landed in Ireland were kind of misleading even though on the surface it was a really obvious, massive spoiler. I mean up until the release of TLJ leaks from the premiere, we all assumed this meant that Kylo was physically going to Ahch-To and perhaps to fight Rey (the infamous cliff scene) when it fact it was Adam travelling all the way to hold hands with Daisy. So yeah.

@Kylo Rey

well, we don't know if Daisy was in Jordan. redditor who saw the woman similar to Daisy, getting a camel tour with 2 trucks full of security following, thinks it was probably Daisy but it could be Queen Rania and any of the Princesses for all we know. I mean, 2 security trucks is a bit of an excess for an actress, no?

Moreover, the Oct 10 tweet from Amman's Intercontinental that cast and crew were in the hotel said that he personally didn't see anyone. So it was a hotel rumor that likely was true but, again, no word on who from the cast was among them except that it clearly wasn't Boyega since he arrived in Jordan on Oct 19.

So while I do think that daisy was there as early as early October, we don't know for sure. Yet.
@vaderito

Hmmm. Interesting. There was also that SWNN report that said they had been filming there for some time too, so they’re definitely not starting now with Boyega’s arrival.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 21 Oct 2018, 11:40 am

@vaderito
Good point about Daisy .Does anyone recall how at one point during last Jedi filming people were saying they spotted rey and kylo stunt doubles on the canto bight set with cloaks ??? That turned out to be untrue . Anything really spoilery is hidden. .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Sun 21 Oct 2018, 12:41 pm

I still remember how TLJ hid the force bond, shirtless Kylo, handholding, Yoda, the Luke and Kylo flashback scenes, Rey hitting Luke down with a stick and yelling at him for this, giving up on Luke and getting in a space coffin to go to her space boyfriend, Kylo killing Snoke, the PG fight featuring the infamous thigh grab, the proposal, Holdo's death, Luke's death, i.e. everything important until the actual film came out.

Early marketing was the Rey & Luke Fiesta. They aren't giving away anything awesome until at least Celebration would be my guess, perhaps even later.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sun 21 Oct 2018, 1:01 pm

vaderito wrote:
Starliteprism wrote:

@Starliteprism

it's me.

BTW, Adam is currently in NY:

https://twitter.com/alykatzz/status/1053789525040922629

Alyssa Katz

Verified account

@alykatzz
Follow Follow @alykatzz
More
Good going, fates that sat my party in the booth next to the one Adam Driver sidled into, facing me.

4:26 PM - 20 Oct 2018
@vaderito

A-HA! Good stuff. Cool
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Sun 21 Oct 2018, 5:51 pm

Daisy spotted in Sri Lanka. The person who tweeted is in Sri Lanka.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 39 C557e110

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 21 Oct 2018, 6:04 pm

@Riri
Wow this gets more and more curious lol! So John in Jordan , Daisy in Sri Lanka ? What could it all mean? I didn’t even know Sri Lanka was on the locations list for episode 9. Has Star Wars filmed in Sri Lanka before and if so what planet was it ?
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 21 Oct 2018, 6:10 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@Riri
Wow this gets more and more curious lol! So John in Jordan , Daisy in Sri Lanka ? What could it all mean? I didn’t even know Sri Lanka was on the locations list for episode 9. Has Star Wars filmed in Sri Lanka before and if so what planet was it ?
@AhsokaTano

If Daisy is Sri Lanka, and that's a big if, it's likely R&R rather than filming. Especially if she was filming in Jordan all this time. Her boyfriend is filming in India so maybe they went to Sri Lanka together? Either way, the person who tweeted it hasn't replied to 3 questions that some people tweeted. Looks like he got scared. Also, just because he's from Sri Lanka it doesn't mean he saw Daisy there. he could be elsewhere.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 21 Oct 2018, 6:52 pm

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down