Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have your tickets yet? When will you be going to see TROS?

+26
Darth Dementor
Froggy
reylo1992
Forsythia
unicorn
AhsokaTano
Starliteprism
Teo oswald
PalmettoBlue
Let The Past Die
SanghaRen
Atenais
MrsWindu
MindAndMagic
californiagirl
SW_Heroine_Journey
12 Parsnips
nana7marie
Blood Moon
SkyStar
DeeBee
Geralt_Riv
KiraRen2015
cherrylipstick
fuhry
SheLitAFire
30 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you have your tickets yet? When will you be going to see TROS? Empty Do you have your tickets yet? When will you be going to see TROS?

Post by SheLitAFire Mon 21 Oct 2019, 10:54 pm

...for the first time, at least lol I'm guessing most of us will see it multiple times like we all did with the first two.

I'm going Thursday at 6:50!

Will you dress in costumes??
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Do you have your tickets yet? When will you be going to see TROS? Empty Re: Do you have your tickets yet? When will you be going to see TROS?

Post by fuhry Mon 21 Oct 2019, 11:35 pm

I just bought two. Thursday 6:30 in Austin!
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Do you have your tickets yet? When will you be going to see TROS? Empty Re: Do you have your tickets yet? When will you be going to see TROS?

Post by cherrylipstick Tue 22 Oct 2019, 1:18 am

I think I will see the movie on the 18th afternoon (wednesday) like I did for the previous one and I didn't buy a ticket yet because it's too early to do it here Laughing
But it's not a problem, because the last time there were me, my mother and maybe other 15 people, it wasn't really crowded Lolilol
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KiraRen2015 Tue 22 Oct 2019, 4:31 am

I got mine! Going to a midnight screening with two friends on the 19th! So excited!
KiraRen2015
KiraRen2015
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Tue 22 Oct 2019, 4:37 am

I've just got my tickets for the screening on December 18th at 7pm. Smile
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Tue 22 Oct 2019, 5:07 am

Hi all! I haven't read all the reactions to the trailer yet.. How exciting!!.. but just wanted to say I've bought my tickets.
Can we share what time we are all watching at GMT time? we are all in different time zones so it can get confusing!

When I convert my timezone to GMT, I'm watching the movie at this time: Wednesday, 18 December 2019 at 14:00:00

Anyone seeing the movie before that? i could have seen it 4 hours earlier but that's the midnight showing and I hear the audience is really noisy for that showing - I only get to see TROS for the first time once so I'll go for the second showing!
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Tue 22 Oct 2019, 5:14 am

@DeeBee
Wednesday, 18 December 2019 at 18:00 GMT
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Tue 22 Oct 2019, 5:18 am

Yeah I think I am going to watch it on 20th of December in France.
Otherwise 18th in Netherlands but who the hell knows now.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick Tue 22 Oct 2019, 5:22 am

18 December 2019, I think I will go at the 16:00 GMT show like I did fot TLJ. I will know for sure later Rolling Eyes
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Moon Tue 22 Oct 2019, 6:09 am

Booked for 20:00 on 18 december Central European Time (I’m in the Netherlands)
So that’s 19:00 GMT I think?! 
Happy that I can go on openingsday because I don’t like to get spoiled too much beforehand.
Blood Moon
Blood Moon
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie Tue 22 Oct 2019, 6:31 am

Like @Geralt_Riv - Wed Dec 18th at 6 p.m. GMT Love
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Tue 22 Oct 2019, 7:17 am

You all seeing it on Wednesday are killing me. lol!

I have tickets for Thursday the 19th at 6:30 p.m. I plan on staying off the internet that week if at all possible to keep from getting spoiled. affraid I hope I'll be able to see it again early Friday sometime before all our family Christmas travels start. (How can I pack when all I can think of is Rey and Ben? Razz )
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Tue 22 Oct 2019, 8:22 am

@12 Parsnips I want to get spoiled, too much investment! I'm seeking it out! Razz

I have 6pm 12/19 (the seating is ugh, but I'll live - it's not too close to the screen for most, yet for me, it's not opportune), and also Saturday at 12:30pm. Tickets went on sale at 5pm with AMC, and I got off work at 6pm, which is why my seat on 12/19 is meh - I was an hour late. lol

Will say - AMC did a phenomenal job - they learned from the Endgame fiasco. They set up a virtual rotating door concept is what it seems - because I had a mandatory minute of waiting, as the server determined if it could handle traffic, or not. My worries were for nothing! Very Happy Smile

YAY for earlier International Reylo viewings because I know official spoiler reviews will be out prior, yet everyone is biased (although a HEA is a HEA) - that being said, it will be wonderful to get the Reylo impression. I love you
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Tue 22 Oct 2019, 8:57 am

I see it Thursday at 6:30, and the next day I go visit my family for the holidays, so I'll see it again with them on Sunday at 3:15.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Tue 22 Oct 2019, 9:04 am

I wonder how many days I'll wait to see it for the 2nd time. Last time I went with my husband opening night at like 10:30...and then I waited 2 days and went and saw it by myself again haha

And converting the time to GMT I'm going to see it at 12:50am Wednesday GMT.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MindAndMagic Tue 22 Oct 2019, 9:54 am

Just booked a ticket for the 19th Sep at 8 pm UK time. Really excited! Very Happy
MindAndMagic
MindAndMagic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Tue 22 Oct 2019, 10:20 am

Ummmmm - I have an option of taking part in a triple bill (lasting over 400 mins) starting at 6 pm on the 18th or watching it at 7 am on the 19th. 🤔 decisions decisions
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Tue 22 Oct 2019, 10:33 am

I'm going with my bro and I've got my tickets for the screening on December 18th at midnight (the first session in my country).
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Tue 22 Oct 2019, 4:44 pm

Wednesday 18th at 2 pm CET which I think means 1 pm GMT.

Unfortunately, all viewings are in 3D. Hopefully, they will have 2D ones later and the 3D version is more like TLJ which was actually nice.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Let The Past Die Fri 25 Oct 2019, 2:37 pm

Triple bill showing for me starting at 6pm UK time on Wednesday 18th. With TROS starting at 12.01am Thursday. I'm super excited, I was hoping to see the first two ST films again on the big screen. I've bagged seats that I'm happy with Very Happy this will be the first time for an opening night for me as I don't like crowds in general and adding in a first time midnight showing too.
Have I said I'm excited lol!
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie Fri 25 Oct 2019, 4:23 pm

@Let The Past Die I was considering the triple bill showing too, but decided there’s no way I could survive re-watching TFA and TLJ until midnight knowing some people were watching TRoS in the neighbouring theatres right at the same time. lol!
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Let The Past Die Fri 25 Oct 2019, 4:33 pm

nana7marie wrote:@Let The Past Die I was considering the triple bill showing too, but decided there’s no way I could survive re-watching TFA and TLJ until midnight knowing some people were watching TRoS in the neighbouring theatres right at the same time. lol!
@nana7marie

In the UK I will be seeing the first showing of TROS as the same time as others, across the country. In my cinema there is another screen starting at 12.01, for those who don't want to see the triple bill. I totally understand though, if I was aware someone was watching TROS in the next room to me, while I was a film behind Laughing
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Fri 25 Oct 2019, 9:38 pm

My first tickets are for 19th Dec (Thursday) at 6:00pm, eastern time in the States. It's the first showing here. I believe that means it is 0100 on 20th Dec (Friday) GMT.
I also have tickets for Friday, 20th Dec at 1100 and Sunday, 22nd Dec at 1100 (I think that's the time).
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sat 26 Oct 2019, 3:02 pm

Just got my 2nd viewing tickets for Monday Dec 23rd!
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Sat 26 Oct 2019, 3:37 pm

I wait to watch the movie first for me to buy tickets for next viewings.
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next