Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have your tickets yet? When will you be going to see TROS?

+26
Darth Dementor
Froggy
reylo1992
Forsythia
unicorn
AhsokaTano
Starliteprism
Teo oswald
PalmettoBlue
Let The Past Die
SanghaRen
Atenais
MrsWindu
MindAndMagic
californiagirl
SW_Heroine_Journey
12 Parsnips
nana7marie
Blood Moon
SkyStar
DeeBee
Geralt_Riv
KiraRen2015
cherrylipstick
fuhry
SheLitAFire
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you have your tickets yet? When will you be going to see TROS? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have your tickets yet? When will you be going to see TROS?

Post by KiraRen2015 Sat 26 Oct 2019, 4:41 pm

@Let The Past Die I'm in the UK too! I thought about doing the triple bill but I decided it would probably be draining for me lol. Christmas is the busiest time in work for me. So I just settled for a 12:01 screening too. Let us know how it goes though!
KiraRen2015
KiraRen2015
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Do you have your tickets yet? When will you be going to see TROS? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have your tickets yet? When will you be going to see TROS?

Post by Teo oswald Sat 26 Oct 2019, 5:49 pm

I will go on the 21th, then I'll wait to see it in the original language with Italian subtitles.
I want to hear the voice of Ian McDiarmid!!!
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Sat 26 Oct 2019, 6:03 pm

If you are seeing it before Thursday, i really want to be spoiled. Just saying.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sat 26 Oct 2019, 10:31 pm

With all these time zones I may be mistaken.. but I'm thinking @SheLitAFire is currently the person seeing it first here. lol.
SheLitAFire wrote:.... converting the time to GMT I'm going to see it at 12:50am Wednesday GMT.
Anyone seeing it before?
I'm a bit after..
DeeBee wrote: ...I'm watching the movie at this time: Wednesday, 18 December 2019 at 14:00:00
If we do like what we did last time - I'm happy to answer specific questions once I'm out. But I won't be entering spoiler threads or reading questions till I've seen the movie.
I guess one good thing about going first thing in the morning (830am local time) is that I'll have all day to think about star wars and to discuss it with friends! sunny

DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Sun 27 Oct 2019, 3:34 am

@KiraRen2015

Just booked my midnight screening here in the U.K. but the weird thing was it was not on their ‘official’ website which I thought was most odd

@PalmettoBlue
Oooh my gosh can’t believe we’re getting close to that stage although I’m trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible leading up to that night
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sun 27 Oct 2019, 5:30 pm

DeeBee wrote:With all these time zones I may be mistaken.. but I'm thinking @SheLitAFire is currently the person seeing it first here. lol.
SheLitAFire wrote:.... converting the time to GMT I'm going to see it at 12:50am Wednesday GMT.
Anyone seeing it before?

@DeeBee

WHOOO! My friend who got our tickets got the 2nd or 3rd show time too.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Mon 28 Oct 2019, 2:47 am

Booked for midnight showing(2D) on Thursday in the UK and also booked for day of release(2D IMAX) in the US on Friday.

I was contemplating the triple bill, but would really have preferred skipping TFA and watch TLJ then TROS.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 01 Nov 2019, 11:22 am

Got my tickets for 11.30am Thursday 19th ( yep taking day off) . First of many viewings am sure ... lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn Thu 21 Nov 2019, 8:04 am

Bought a ticket for 18.12. OV. I hope it wasn´t a mistake. pale
Normally I watch these movies only completely spoilered, but the 18. is the only possibility to watch the OV in 2D nearby.
Lucasfilm I swear I´m done with star wars when I have to watch Ben Solo die.  Exclamation
unicorn
unicorn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Mon 25 Nov 2019, 7:14 am

I don't have my ticket yet because I still don't know when I'll have time to see it. But I don't think it's a problem, last time I bought my ticket early for the midnight premiere but I would have been able to get tickets at short notice because the cinema added more screenings.

At the moment I'm also considering whether it would be better to see the movie alone instead of with my friends, because they are very negative about the film and complaining how they don't care about the characters and that the film is going to suck anyway. It's really annoying, because even though I'm worried I might not like the film, I'm still very excited about Reylo and don't want to go with anyone who's spreading such a bad mood beforehand and who's never going to understand my excitement. Does anyone else here have the same problem? As much as I hate going to a movie alone because I'll feel awkward, it might be best to do it this way and at least I might be able to see it on release day because I only have to consider my own schedule Very Happy
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn Mon 25 Nov 2019, 7:29 am

@Forsythia
Same here. Only complaining dudebros available, or friends who don´t understand english.
So I´m watching it this time alone, Wednesday after work. I hope I´ll have some important (aka reyloish and happy ending) spoilers at this time.  Very Happy
unicorn
unicorn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie Mon 25 Nov 2019, 8:16 am

@Forsythia Going to the cinema alone only feels strange at the beginning - I mean, sure, it’s more fun to have a buddy to come along but sometimes they aren’t interested in the same films as you or don’t have time when you do so it’s better to see the movie just by yourself than to miss it lol! I’ve been going to the cinema alone for a few years now, my friends accompany me only occasionally, and I’m happy I decided to that despite feeling awkward at first.
I wanted to see TRoS with fellow reylos but know none in real life so I’m going with people who enjoy SW but aren’t crazy about it as well as with my brother, who’s a fanboy (he’s from the good guys, though lol! ), and even though he’s not a reylo, he’s not opposed - he’s just excited to see how the film plays out. I’d go by myself if I only had whiny complainers to choose from, though.
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Mon 25 Nov 2019, 12:07 pm

I personally like to watch movies alone and I usually go to cinema alone. I have never felt awkward. Maybe because I am kinda loner myself, I don't know. But I will go see TRoS with my younger brother this time, the same I saw Solo and TFA. Smile
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Moon Mon 25 Nov 2019, 1:31 pm

Forsythia wrote:I don't have my ticket yet because I still don't know when I'll have time to see it. But I don't think it's a problem, last time I bought my ticket early for the midnight premiere but I would have been able to get tickets at short notice because the cinema added more screenings.

At the moment I'm also considering whether it would be better to see the movie alone instead of with my friends, because they are very negative about the film and complaining how they don't care about the characters and that the film is going to suck anyway. It's really annoying, because even though I'm worried I might not like the film, I'm still very excited about Reylo and don't want to go with anyone who's spreading such a bad mood beforehand and who's never going to understand my excitement. Does anyone else here have the same problem? As much as I hate going to a movie alone because I'll feel awkward, it might be best to do it this way and at least I might be able to see it on release day because I only have to consider my own schedule Very Happy
@Forsythia
Better to watch it alone than with negative people around you. Be good to yourself, the awkwardness will fade away.....the crawl will appear and the music kicks in and off you go. I watched TLJ both times alone, the first in a sold out theatre and the second time I was all alone in the room, which was also awesome. This time I’m going to watch it with my daughter.
Blood Moon
Blood Moon
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Mon 25 Nov 2019, 1:41 pm

I also go to movies alone. If I had to wait until someone comes with me, I’d never see any movie. I got used to it. At least, you don’t have to worry if the other person will like the movie. I will drag my parents to watch it when I am in France, though. My mom likes Kylo so it’s ok for her, but I will probably have to see it that one time in French :/ My main worries for the first viewing are actually timing my arrival so I don’t have to bear with commercials (it’ll probably be 30 minutes of that sith) and not killing anyone in the room for stuffing their faces with nachos or popcorn during the movie. They finally added some 2D OV viewings so I changed my viewing which is even earlier now at 11.00 on 18th. Still crossing my fingers that I won’t have to cancel due to work.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Thu 28 Nov 2019, 4:14 pm

Finally my ticket. Wednesday 18.12 at 6.45 p.m in Berlin.
Do you have your tickets yet? When will you be going to see TROS? - Page 2 Tenor_12
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggy Sun 01 Dec 2019, 2:58 pm

I want to watch the original version now that I'm used to their real voices. Fortunately I have a friend who loves star wars and is not complaining about everything but she prefers to watch it in French (at least the first time) so I'll go watch it on wednesday in OV alone and then I'll go with her (except if it's not an happy ending).
I also like to go go movies alone sometimes. I don't mind for TROS because I can't wait any longer and I'm so excited that I prefer to be "Alone with the movie" (ok that sounds weird) so no one will talk to me or disturb me. Then of course I will need to talk about it (a lot) with someone who has seen it so I'll go with my friend knowing what to expect. I also need to watch it one time in french to be sure I didnt miss any meaning.
Froggy
Froggy
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Mon 02 Dec 2019, 7:18 pm

Just got mine for the 19th!
Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 03 Dec 2019, 2:14 am

@Darth Dementor Any Taco Bell bets this time around?
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Tue 03 Dec 2019, 3:06 am

Bought my tickets! 6pm CST on the 19th! Woot woot!
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Tue 03 Dec 2019, 6:50 am

snufkin wrote:@Darth Dementor Any Taco Bell bets this time around?
@snufkin

Not this time, LOL. The guy I made the bet with learned his lesson and is fully aboard on the Reylo ship. Though we might go to one after the movie to keep the tradition going. Smile

Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Tue 03 Dec 2019, 9:33 pm

Blood Moon wrote:
Better to watch it alone than with negative people around you. Be good to yourself, the awkwardness will fade away.....the crawl will appear and the music kicks in and off you go. I watched TLJ both times alone, the first in a sold out theatre and the second time I was all alone in the room, which was also awesome. This time I’m going to watch it with my daughter.
@Blood Moon

Definitely. The first time I'm seeing it I'm going with a friend who is also a Reylo (the only Reylo I know irl). The 2nd time I'm going with my husband...who had turned into quite a "Rian Ruin Johnson" and "JJ and Rian have ruined SW" type of person, but still wants to see TROS Evil or Very Mad between him and my dad, I'm surrounded by a lot of fan boy complaining Stretcher
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Wed 18 Dec 2019, 3:09 pm

I’m seeing the movie in 1.75 hours lol. Feeling equal excitement & trepidation!
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Wed 18 Dec 2019, 3:43 pm

I’m seeing the movie .... TOMORROW
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Thu 19 Dec 2019, 4:53 pm

I'm seeing it in half an hour!
Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next