Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1

+44
Kaleyna
MoonlitMoss
Irina de France
ZenBrainJam
Helix
MyOnlyHope
MissG
Gemini
Reynak
Sylvia Snow
panki
spacebaby45678
Armadeus
creepi0
Kessel
EchoBase
Saracene
BastilaBey
Airemyn
thejediskywalker
Mana
Force22
RKR Connection
Darth_Awakened
FrolickingFizzgig
snufkin
SoloSideCousin
Darth Rowan
CienaRee
SanghaRen
Jozie
Nyx
Reylo Lemon
vaderito
Little_Boots
Darth Dementor
Darth Dingbat
IoJovi
Rogue Rey
Birdwoman
Lily Snape
Xylo Ren
ISeeAnIsland
AnneNeville
48 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Who is Rey related to?

Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Vote_lcap27%Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 26 ]
Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Vote_lcap22%Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 21 ]
Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Vote_lcap3%Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Vote_lcap6%Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 6 ]
Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Vote_lcap6%Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 6 ]
[ 6 ]
Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Vote_lcap1%Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Vote_lcap1%Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Vote_lcap0%Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Vote_lcap27%Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 26 ]

Total Votes : 96

Poll closed

Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 12 May 2016, 9:48 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:On this one, Pablo is correct, and both things can be true. Pablo is being clever. Luke fully recognizes who Rey is based on the light saber. ( She is a Kenobi) The backstory is already there. The Kenobi Awakens @Maria Antonietta Very Happy

This is a chiasmus, There is a parallel and reversal in Ben & Luke's recognition.

They both know who she is
Ben is happy about it
Luke is not.

If Luke knows who she is based on the lightsaber, so does Ren. Because Kasden writes in parallel.

both the script & novelization imply more than just " she is the awakening"

@spacebaby45678
In a movie titled The Force Awakens I would say the "awakening" is a pretty big deal. The biggest, in fact. The line does not imply any more than the obvious (not yet anyway). As you said, the movie is self-referential. There are callbacks within the movie itself (such as Maz telling Rey to "close her eyes and feel it" in order to foreshadow Rey "closing her eyes and feeling it" on the edge of the cliff).

The bolded is an unconfirmed theory, so be careful about implying that it is fact. Perhaps it is fact to you, but it's not fact to many of us here. If you want to discuss the Kenobi theory as fact you should go to the Rey Kenobi thread (which is its purpose).

Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Thu 12 May 2016, 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 12 May 2016, 10:07 am

Yup, I know the movie is self referential, I am the one who said, but thanks for the qoute. Very Happy
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Thu 12 May 2016, 10:10 am

@spacebaby45678

While there are good points indicating she could be a Kenobi, it is still unconfirmed. We do not yet know what Luke does or does not recognise.
There are several strong and valid theories out there and until episode 8 or any confirmation by TPTB, it is still up in the air who is related to Rey.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 12 May 2016, 10:13 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:Yup, I know the movie is self referential, I am the one who said, but thanks for the qoute. Very Happy
@spacebaby45678
Sorry, you changed your picture and I got you two mixed up. But you seem to be going against your own quote and making a whole lot of conjecture over nothing. If you want to imply that Rey Kenobi is fact I do think you should do it in the Rey Kenobi thread. This place is getting uncomfortable again (as always). And it's only a matter of time before it goes right back to where it was a few days ago. There's a reason the Rey Kenobi thread was suggested as a solution.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 12 May 2016, 10:19 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:Yup, I know the movie is self referential, I am the one who said, but thanks for the qoute. Very Happy
@spacebaby45678
Sorry, you changed your picture and I got you two mixed up. But you seem to be going against your own quote and making a whole lot of conjecture over nothing. If you want to imply that Rey Kenobi is fact I do think you should do it in the Rey Kenobi thread. This place is getting uncomfortable again (as always). And it's only a matter of time before it goes right back to where it was a few days ago. There's a reason the Rey Kenobi thread was suggested as a solution.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Okay Redacted !! Smile Wink I love you

Last edited by Darth Dementor on Thu 12 May 2016, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Keep it on topic.)
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 12 May 2016, 10:22 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@spacebaby45678
@FrolickingFizzgig

@spacebaby45678
You can gush all you want about your favourite Reylation theory in its own place. That's why it exists. This thread is for debate, not stating theories as facts, and it welcomes discussion of all theories (not just Rey Kenobi vs. Rey NotKenobi echo chamber). And I would appreciate it if you dropped the sarcasm. It's unnecessary.

Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Thu 12 May 2016, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 12 May 2016, 10:23 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@spacebaby45678
@FrolickingFizzgig

@spacebaby45678
You can gush all you want about your favourite unconfirmed Reylation theory in its own place. That's why it exists. This thread is for debate, not stating theories as facts, and it welcomes discussion of all theories (not just Rey Kenobi vs. Rey NotKenobi echo chamber). And I would appreciate it if you dropped the sarcasm. It's unnecessary.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I was not being sarcastic, I was just letting it go! Smile

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Thu 12 May 2016, 10:29 am

Please let us not quarrel about this. All of us have different views as to who Rey is.....and as long as she is not a Skywalker, am sure we'll all be happy with what they finally reveal.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Thu 12 May 2016, 11:13 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:
Gemini wrote:Now that's interesting, if ren knows who she is when she grabs the sabre

It could be because he saw it in a vision but she was fully masked
@Gemini

The minute she grabs the sabre, in the Novel. Ren says "It is you". If the Lightsabre is Ben's, then he knows the history of it. Luke told him Ben Kenobi had it.

The parallel is implied in the visuals of TFA also

Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ5tI3XX6dEkB_fWftPjZ2XABKfRkOLoq1TXNdWONTjIsGu3RNQA
Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Z

Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR475WzS0__a9ZaSHaLchJFV6IoFpwJ4kKp4MYB7o_4xZXjBrrZ9w
Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Reylightsaber
@spacebaby45678

When did Luke tell Kylo that Obi-Wan had the Saber?
Obi-Wan was just looking after it, it belonged to Anakin.

I guess he could have told him but no one knows for sure. Not yet anyway.
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Thu 12 May 2016, 11:21 am

Gemini wrote:It's true, if she's a random it just feels like the scenes are all surface and nothing deeper what so ever, there would be no deeper meaning, no deeper theme and no subtext to these scenes at all.
@Gemini

But Gem, if Rey is a brand new character, is that not a good thing for the Star Wars universe? Sad

Sorry DP
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Thu 12 May 2016, 6:30 pm

Little_Boots wrote:
Gemini wrote:It's true, if she's a random it just feels like the scenes are all surface and nothing deeper what so ever, there would be no deeper meaning, no deeper theme and no subtext to these scenes at all.
@Gemini

But Gem, if Rey is a brand new character, is that not a good thing for the Star Wars universe? Sad

Sorry DP
@Little_Boots
It would be but they have not gone that route I don't think. I'm ok with kenobi Rey, I don't see it as a bad thing or limiting her character. She's not random in her journey. Every pivotal moment is an obi wan kenobi moment applied to her character and then it's glorified with film language. This may change next movie though but in the force awakens they applied obi wan kenobi elements to her and her story. I just can't imagine them wasting so much time doing this with her character throughout the entire film if it meant nothing.

I'm just someone who likes what I'm given and I've always felt that this film was telling us she was a kenobi that was from my first viewing and it has not changed. I'm 95% sure she is a kenobi just like I was 95% percent sure at who was going to get killed by negan in walking dead and also what Jon was going to do about Olly in got . The film language and dialogue said it all.

I'd be ok with random but it just goes against what I've been trained to spot and create for 13 years

You don't apply a ton of kenobi elements into the basic plot of a story and just pretend it didnt happen

They were never Luke parallels we were seeing, none of it was (at least when it came to the main plot) it was always kenobi and i said it from day one on the EE, the whole reason that sabre calls to her is because it's her destiny to get Luke back on the quest with it and  that is precisely what we see her do with it when the plot is being tied up. The only other person to do this was obi wan

Just look at the movie backwards from ending to start and you will see everything explained about why the sabre calls, who she is etc.

Every major moment leads to that ending
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Thu 12 May 2016, 7:11 pm

The ending ties up more lose ends than people think imo

It explains who she is

It explains why the sabre(obi wan)called to her

It explains why leia sensed that Rey had to be the one to get Luke back on the quest, I mean really Rey is a better choice than his own sister? A random she has just met?

something  incredible and exciting was being built up for the audience when she was about to finally meet Luke and what do they do?

They make the scene play out like a reunion ( hence the reywalker confusion) and then they use epic cinematography to glorify and mirror a moment which happened all those years ago when Luke first started his journey and Ben broke his solitude to help him on his way with his fathers lightsabre

This all becomes meaningless if she is a random
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 12 May 2016, 7:25 pm

panki wrote:Please let us not quarrel about this. All of us have different views as to who Rey is.....and as long as she is not a Skywalker, am sure we'll all be happy with what they finally reveal.
@panki

One million times this!!! Can we all just be happy it's been pretty much stated as fact at this point she's not Luke's? Pretty please? I KNOW we all agree on that!

I'm on the Kenobi train as well for reasons @Gemini stated above, but there's always a chance I could be wrong. If I am - I'm alright with that. I'm confident the writers will give us a good story, no matter who's kid she is.

The only thing at this point that would kill all of it for me (as in squash my love for TFA and set it on fire) would be if she's a Skywalker by blood. There's pretty much a zero percent chance of that happening now so let's celebrate this fact and not argue!!!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Thu 12 May 2016, 7:30 pm

IoJovi wrote:
panki wrote:Please let us not quarrel about this.  All of us have different views as to who Rey is.....and as long as she is not a Skywalker, am sure we'll all be happy with what they finally reveal.
@panki

One million times this!!!  Can we all just be happy it's been pretty much stated as fact at this point she's not Luke's?  Pretty please?  I KNOW we all agree on that!  

I'm on the Kenobi train as well for reasons @Gemini stated above, but there's always a chance I could be wrong.  If I am - I'm alright with that.  I'm confident the writers will give us a good story, no matter who's kid she is.  

The only thing at this point that would kill all of it for me (as in squash my love for TFA and set it on fire) would be if she's a Skywalker by blood.  There's pretty much a zero percent chance of that happening now so let's celebrate this fact and not argue!!!
@IoJovi

Exactly....we should peacefully co-exist no matter which theory we believe in...she could be of jedi (light/dark/grey) descent, sith descent, a lost princess, a pirates daughter, a bounty hunter's child, etc......we all see different things from the same movie....and every theory is equally valid until they officially tell us who is her relative....and the only way she should be a Skywalker is by marriage. Razz

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Thu 12 May 2016, 7:31 pm

Yeah...we know she's not a Skywalker/Solo. Honestly I don't care who she is, but I like the Kenobi theory above all the others because I love Obi Wan's role in the Skywalker saga. But I'm just gonna be objective and say there's still not enough evidence to tie her to Obi Wan at this point. If she is Obi Wan' grand daughter/descendant, then I'm sure they'll be able to connect the pieces together at some point.

Last edited by Mana on Thu 12 May 2016, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 12 May 2016, 7:38 pm

panki wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
panki wrote:Please let us not quarrel about this.  All of us have different views as to who Rey is.....and as long as she is not a Skywalker, am sure we'll all be happy with what they finally reveal.
@panki

One million times this!!!  Can we all just be happy it's been pretty much stated as fact at this point she's not Luke's?  Pretty please?  I KNOW we all agree on that!  

I'm on the Kenobi train as well for reasons @Gemini stated above, but there's always a chance I could be wrong.  If I am - I'm alright with that.  I'm confident the writers will give us a good story, no matter who's kid she is.  

The only thing at this point that would kill all of it for me (as in squash my love for TFA and set it on fire) would be if she's a Skywalker by blood.  There's pretty much a zero percent chance of that happening now so let's celebrate this fact and not argue!!!
@IoJovi

Exactly....we should peacefully co-exist no matter which theory we believe in...she could be of jedi (light/dark/grey) descent, sith descent, a lost princess, a pirates daughter, a bounty hunter's child, etc......we all see different things from the same movie....and every theory is equally valid until they officially tell us who is her relative....and the only way she should be a Skywalker is by marriage. Razz
@panki

Still would LOVE for her grandfather to be Palpatine. As far as villains who are villains for the sake of being bad, he's one of my favorites. I love that manipulative little sith. Laughing

I still see Kenobi though as the most likely contender. She can still have dark lineage, as we wouldn't know who her mother and father are. Darkness seems to skip generations, at least with the Skywalkers, and it could absolutely be the same in the Kenobi line.

Based on Trevarrow's comments about nine, I see her as being random very unlikely.

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Thu 12 May 2016, 8:01 pm

IoJovi wrote:
panki wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
@panki

@IoJovi

@panki

Still would LOVE for her grandfather to be Palpatine.  As far as villains who are villains for the sake of being bad, he's one of my favorites.  I love that manipulative little sith.  Laughing

I still see Kenobi though as the most likely contender.  She can still have dark lineage, as we wouldn't know who her mother and father are.  Darkness seems to skip generations, at least with the Skywalkers, and it could absolutely be the same in the Kenobi line.

Based on Trevarrow's comments about nine, I see her as being random very unlikely.  

@IoJovi

I don't think she is random either....it makes no sense after all this build up...if they are able to give a good story explaining her being related to Obi-wan, I would love it because he is an awesome character....but as of now canon doesn't favor it (but that can always change).

For me, (being a lawyer, I go purely on the facts so my views are formed after having read through/watched all the canon materials) it makes sense for her to be similar to Kylo- a blend of light and dark.....I feel she is the descendant of a grey or a dark jedi....it also helps that they are less restrained by the jedi code so could have attachments and easily have had children/grandchildren...so as of now, I'm divided between Ezra Bridger, Quinlan Vos and Qui Gon Jinn (and all three have dark hair as well).

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 12 May 2016, 9:44 pm

panki wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
panki wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
@panki

@IoJovi

@panki

Still would LOVE for her grandfather to be Palpatine.  As far as villains who are villains for the sake of being bad, he's one of my favorites.  I love that manipulative little sith.  Laughing

I still see Kenobi though as the most likely contender.  She can still have dark lineage, as we wouldn't know who her mother and father are.  Darkness seems to skip generations, at least with the Skywalkers, and it could absolutely be the same in the Kenobi line.

@IoJovi

I don't think she is random either....it makes no sense after all this build up...if they are able to give a good story explaining her being related to Obi-wan, I would love it because he is an awesome character....but as of now canon doesn't favor it (but that can always change).

For me, (being a lawyer, I go purely on the facts so my views are formed after having read through/watched all the canon materials) it makes sense for her to be similar to Kylo- a blend of light and dark.....I feel she is the descendant of a grey or a dark jedi....it also helps that they are less restrained by the jedi code so could have attachments and easily have had children/grandchildren...so as of now, I'm divided between Ezra Bridger, Quinlan Vos and Qui Gon Jinn (and all three have dark hair as well).
@panki

I like the blend of dark and light too. I want her to be Kylo's match like that, since she seems to have plenty of dark in her too.

My current headcanon is that she is the stolen daughter of BdT's King Prana, a man of definite dubious morals with the rathtars, since that brings up that incredible Parvati/Kali dynamic to Kylo's Shiva. I also want her dark origins to be really old and underground and hidden from the straight-up Sith and Jedi. I love that whole Eyes Wide Shut/Interview with a Vampire vibe of those Dubrovnik people. It's like they are part of some millennia-old secret society with all their own forceways, like some dark side DaVinci Code-ish lineage that goes back to some group of people who broke away from both the Jedi and the Sith millennia ago and have been hiding in plain site (until they have their Conspiracy Theory/Skull & Bones Balls of course Very Happy ). And they protect their secrets and have their own beliefs and all that ... Very Happy

Of course, it won't happen like that, but I think it would be fun if it did. It would also make her random in an interesting way, in that she could bring in a whole different way of looking at the force with the addition of her bloodline.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 12 May 2016, 10:28 pm

If people are going to speculate wildly about whomever that turns up in a cameo or supporting role as a potential parent, then I'm going with the Tom Hardy rumor and say he's playing her father in flashbacks.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynak Fri 13 May 2016, 2:16 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@spacebaby45678
@FrolickingFizzgig

@spacebaby45678
You can gush all you want about your favourite unconfirmed Reylation theory in its own place. That's why it exists. This thread is for debate, not stating theories as facts, and it welcomes discussion of all theories (not just Rey Kenobi vs. Rey NotKenobi echo chamber). And I would appreciate it if you dropped the sarcasm. It's unnecessary.
@FrolickingFizzgig

@spacebaby45678

I think it was made clear by the mods that this is the thread to discuss all the theories regarding Rey's parentage. If the posts explaining why Rey Kenobi is an option have to go to another thread the same can be said about all the other theories, including Rey "no-one". What will we talk about here if all the the theories have to be constrained to their own threads? I, as well as other posters here, think Rey Kenobi is the most likely option and I can't see why most people can explain why other theories are better or why they dislike other options and we "can't". All theories should be treated with the same respect whether we agree with them or not.

I like to read what other people have to say and also read about other interesting theories while I share my own ideas and have no interest in seeing this thread turning into an echo chamber for any theory in particular, and this includes all theories, not only Rey Kenobi.

Reynak
Reynak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri 13 May 2016, 2:23 am

Thing is there's very little material in the film to actually back up Rey Random the only solid thing is that we don't know her origins yet as in, they have not been spelled out loud, there's nothing in TFA  narrative pointing to her being a no one  because of all the emphasis built around who she is. This is not just in the film there's great secrecy outside of it too

You don't see metas about how she's a random, because I feel that it's not inspirational and it has no depth to it as it currently stands. There's not enough Rey random evidence to fill out a thousand word essay

Im just saddened that there's a divide amongst us all now when it comes to this because I personally feel like a lot of you see rey kenobi theoriests like we are reywalkers now Sad

Last edited by Gemini on Fri 13 May 2016, 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 13 May 2016, 2:29 am

Reynak wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@spacebaby45678
@FrolickingFizzgig

@spacebaby45678
@FrolickingFizzgig

@spacebaby45678

I think it was made clear by the mods that this is the thread to discuss all the theories regarding Rey's parentage. If the posts explaining why Rey Kenobi is an option have to go to another thread the same can be said about all the other theories, including Rey "no-one". What will we talk about here if all the the theories have to be constrained to their own threads? I, as well as other posters here, think Rey Kenobi is the most likely option and I can't see why most people can explain why other theories are better or why they dislike other options and we "can't". All theories should be treated with the same respect whether we agree with them or not.

I like to read what other people have to say and also read about other interesting theories while I share my own ideas and have no interest in seeing this thread turning into an echo chamber for any theory in particular, and this includes all theories, not only Rey Kenobi.

@Reynak

Thank you for understanding and being brave enough to say so.

Rey's Lineage Discussion II - 1 - Page 30 Tumblr_ne2xgj19sh1rnhnqfo1_500
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri 13 May 2016, 2:56 am

In essence what is the absolute focal point of TFA:

Luke is missing and he needs promoting to get on the quest and it is reys journey as the hero to do this.

That is what it's about when you strip it down to its skeleton and even the bare bones, it's kenobi.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 13 May 2016, 3:03 am

“Obi-Wan is associated with a significant ‘shift’ in the Force, as he was the first Jedi in a millennium to defeat a Sith Lord. Rey is part of the Force awakening in TFA.”

http://peace-passion-reylo.tumblr.com/post/141399572523/compilation-of-rey-and-obi-wan-kenobi-parallels
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Fri 13 May 2016, 4:12 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
panki wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
panki wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
@panki

@IoJovi

@panki

@IoJovi

@panki

I like the blend of dark and light too.  I want her to be Kylo's match like that, since she seems to have plenty of dark in her too.

My current headcanon is that she is the stolen daughter of BdT's King Prana, a man of definite dubious morals with the rathtars, since that brings up that incredible Parvati/Kali dynamic to Kylo's Shiva.  I also want her dark origins to be really old and underground and hidden from the straight-up Sith and Jedi.  I love that whole Eyes Wide Shut/Interview with a Vampire vibe of those Dubrovnik people.  It's like they are part of some millennia-old secret society with all their own forceways, like some dark side DaVinci Code-ish lineage that goes back to some group of people who broke away from both the Jedi and the Sith millennia ago and have been hiding in plain site (until they have their Conspiracy Theory/Skull & Bones Balls of course Very Happy ).  And they protect their secrets and have their own beliefs and all that ... Very Happy

Of course, it won't happen like that, but I think it would be fun if it did.  It would also make her random in an interesting way, in that she could bring in a whole different way of looking at the force with the addition of her bloodline.

I like this theory......it matches those rumors that Rey is a Princess Anastasia like character.....there is nothing wrong with wishing Rey to be a random.....as long as we don't know her origins, all theories are valid....and if it turns out to be some ancient lost lineage (I think someone posted something about the possibility of a lost jedi priest lineage), that could be interesting, especially since Ach-to is the first jedi temple....even the EU has stories of jedi/sith princesses and lost tribes.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next