Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories

+58
Gemini
12 Parsnips
special_cases
Lovely_Rose
Teo oswald
spacebaby45678
DeeBee
Man Without A Star
Starliteprism
LadyGaufrette
rey09
Geralt_Riv
MaddieDove
SW_Heroine_Journey
Moonlight13
adamdrivershair
cherrylipstick
Saracene
loversinthestorm
rawpowah
Blood Moon
vaderito
whisperingwillow
nickandnora
Sparkle
BB-Rey
Kylo Rey
californiagirl
MrsWindu
kroi
ZioRen
Riri
Darth Dementor
Irina de France
Night Huntress
SkyStar
Tex
Helix
ReyofLightSide
SoloSideCousin
Kessel
Darth_Awakened
ISeeAnIsland
Cowgirlsamurai
snufkin
Darth Dingbat
jakkusun
SanghaRen
EchoBase
Armadeus
BastilaBey
CienaRee
Darth Rowan
panki
Moonjump05
Rimfaxe96
Sylvia Snow
MoonlitMoss
62 posters

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 4 Empty Re: General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories

Post by snufkin Sat 08 Jul 2017, 4:03 pm

I'm sold on it just from his mentioning that he spent time around Hunter S. Thompson as a kid thanks to his dad working for Rolling Stone. I do think this is a more interesting angle on the history of films and the company, especially in the regional historical context of what the Bay Area was like in the 1960s-earl 2000s for the film production scene. Like some of that came out of the rare interviews Marcia Lucas did about her role in the OT, building Lucasfilm, and walking away from that and her marriage. She's pretty blunt in her dislike of Francis Ford Coppola, especially about how he openly cheated on his wife. Certain more interesting to read IMO versus the current model of superfans turned employees doling out wisdom about canon and world building details.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 4 Empty Re: General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Sat 08 Jul 2017, 4:43 pm

@snufkin

I haven't caught up yet, but the message I got from the earlier bits is that almost everyone in the business is there because they know someone who knows someone.

Also interesting how he says that everyone in the business was high or on LSD back in the day except George Laughing

I had no idea that Sony had tried to buy LF. Japan loves Star Wars Smile
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sat 08 Jul 2017, 5:17 pm

@cowgirlsamurai - They were in San Rafael, Marin county in the 1970s. Same time and place as the Grateful Dead, of course they were all high or tripping on acid! Same story about Tower Records, except being the music business they were all doing coke. I wouldn't be surprised if Disney had something to do with his getting axed. Because they've done things like blocking the release of Ward Kimball's authorized biography because it doesn't fit their squeaky clean family friendly brand. They're nuts about even trying to keep company and employee history on brand. Like you know that their PR probably s**t themselves over the toxicology report for Carrie Fisher.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 12 Jul 2017, 6:35 pm

Latest update and this is a mind blower, though it makes sense if you're a Northern Californian, Lucas was a fan of famous regional late night monster movie host Bob Wilkens (like every nerd I know has a childhood obsession with Wilkens show and his persona)

I was once chatting with Bob Wilkins, who hosted a popular late night Bay Area TV show called Creature Features in the ’70s, which has since attained cult status. Apart from achieving local fame, he was the first to broadcast Night of the Living Dead, and I remember he brought author Anne Rice onto his minimalist set to talk about her new book, Interview with a Vampire. Locally, Wilkins was the only one paying attention to the genre, the only one to broadcast old horror movies, the good, the bad, and the horrible, as well as old Japanese monster flicks—while genteelly mocking it all, in suit, tie, and nerd glasses. Lucas wore similar glasses and must have been a big fan, for, Wilkins told me, he offered Wilkins the job of Lucasfilm president circa 1974. Wilkins declined. He passed away in 2009 and I spoke to him circa 2002.

Lucas trying to hire Wilkens to run Lucasfilm has to be one of the more weirdest regional history factoids I've run across lately, up there with finding a video up on YouTube from the time the Cramps and the Misfits played a show for the patients at the Napa State Mental Hospital (?!).
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Thu 13 Jul 2017, 2:07 pm

I hope I am in the right thread for it. So Star Wars Adventures... I am so hoping we get something on Lil'Ben in one of the issues. Please  About to C

http://www.starwars.com/news/get-a-first-look-at-idws-sdcc-star-wars-adventures-ashcan-comic
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Thu 13 Jul 2017, 4:52 pm

SanghaRen wrote:I hope I am in the right thread for it. So Star Wars Adventures... I am so hoping we get something on Lil'Ben in one of the issues. Please  About to C

http://www.starwars.com/news/get-a-first-look-at-idws-sdcc-star-wars-adventures-ashcan-comic
@SanghaRen

I can't wait to check these out. I hope there's something with Ben some point after TLJ.  I don't think we'll get anything on his past until there's enough backstory provided in the ST. I just hope that's after TLJ and not only after Episode IX.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Thu 13 Jul 2017, 7:18 pm

I was looking at the new SW novels coming out this fall and I found one I didn't know about yet, it's TFA told as a Shakespearian play:  William Shakespeare's The Force Doth Awaken: Star Wars Part the Seventh (William Shakespeare's Star Wars) and it comes out on Oct. 3rd. Apparently there are versions for all the other SW movies, but I haven't read any of them.

Experience The Force Awakens as a Shakespeare play, complete with Elizabethan verse, Shakespearian monologues, and theatrical stage directions! As the noble Resistance clashes with the vile First Order, Rey, Finn, Poe Damaron, Kylo Ren, and BB-8 are pulled into a galaxy-wide drama—in iambic pentameter! Star Wars fans and Shakespeare enthusiasts alike will enjoy the authentic meter, reimagined movie scenes and dialogue, and hidden Easter eggs throughout. Chewbacca speaks! Leader Snoke gives a soliloquy! And the romance of Han Solo and Leia Organa takes a tragic turn that Shakespeare would approve of. All with woodcut-style illustrations that place Star Wars characters into an Elizabethan galaxy. The story may take place in a galaxy far, far away, but you’ll be convinced it was written by the Bard.

It'll be interesting to see Rey and Kylo's dialogue rendered in Shakespearian prose, not to mention seeing Chewie talk and Snoke's soliloquy.

Last edited by Kessel on Fri 14 Jul 2017, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Fri 14 Jul 2017, 5:34 am

Kessel wrote:
I can't wait to check these out. I hope there's something with Ben some point after TLJ.  I don't think we'll get anything on his past until there's enough backstory provided in the ST. I just hope that's after TLJ and not only after Episode IX.

@Kessel

Yes, you're right. He is in one of the promotional covers and seems to be in one of the alternative cover for #1 but as Kylo and next to Darth Maul and Vader so we might get him only as Kylo Ren for the time being *sigh*. I like the second cover. The characters are drawn to my taste especially Rey.

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 4 Star_w12General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 4 Star_w13
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadeus Fri 14 Jul 2017, 7:48 am

Currently half-way throught Tarkin Very Happy

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 4 Tarkin-star-wars-750x570

Really cool book and offers some interesting insight into the Empire's inner workings as well as some hints about Sidious' ultimate ambitions.
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sat 15 Jul 2017, 7:27 pm

So JW Rinzler just pulled the blog and Star Wars related posts from his site. But via my RSS reader, this is interesting about RotS

I also had to do my day job while I was in Australia, which would be the template whenever I was writing a book at Lucasfilm: research (except in the archives) and writing was always done mornings, nights (not too often), on the bus, and weekends. I was assigned a table up on a mezzanine above a small stage where photographer Keith Hamshere was taking reference pics of each actor in costume following their scenes. This was done for licensing’s sake; Hamshere’s photographs were essential to many products, from books and posters, to clothes, to whatever. In the same area an immense full-body scanner, which looked more sci-fi than anything on set, had been set up to create full-body scans of actors in costume for the action figures and high-end sculpts. So while Hamshere would ask Ewan or Natalie or a Neimoidian to turn for a profile, I’d be busy upstairs doing email. (Hamshere’s work was important to licensing, but not so important to a few who saw these photography sessions as an imposition. One of them refused to cooperate, Rick said, until he threatened a lawsuit.)
  Back on set, whenever George asked Jimmy Smits (Bail Organa) to modify his performance or alter an action, Smits would reply, “Yes, sir.” Often when George asked Christensen or McGregor, they would reply, “Yeah, yeah, yeah.”
     They weren’t disrespectful, but they weren’t necessarily buying it either. They were going along with it.
     Back on the Original Trilogy, Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker), Harrison Ford (Han Solo), and Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia) had understood instinctively where Lucas was coming from, though he was famously uncommunicative. It was nothing personal. As many know, “Faster” and/or “More intense,” was what Lucas often requested of his actors.
     Part of his general reticence on any set was due to the fact that he simply didn’t want to be there. Lucas had told Roger Christian back in 1976, set decorator on Star Wars, that each day he woke up with a metaphorical sack of large stones on his back and spent the day struggling to remove them, painfully, one by one. On set for Episode III, I overheard George asking himself one morning, “Why am I putting myself through this again?”
   In 1978, three crewmembers got into a post-film analysis of their ex-boss, concluding that he took too much on himself and stressed himself out unnecessarily. They also thought he often put his trust in the wrong people. I’ve read similar complaints about similar visionaries. Evidently, when you’re hounded by success, it often becomes difficult to tell who has your best interests at heart, particularly given that many folks may have already told you things that didn’t turn out to be true, or said that something wouldn't work that did turn out to work, and vice versa, etc., etc. It’s a difficult position to be in.
     Despite his directorial shorthand and his on-set suffering, Lucas, Ford, Fisher, and Hamill worked well together on the Original Trilogy and remained friends afterward. Lucas seemed particularly close with Fisher.
      It didn’t help that Portman and McGregor had been wounded by negative reviews of the first two prequels, making this last one harder for them. In fact when I was given the greenlight to talk to McGregor on set, I went over to introduce myself and before I’d said two words, he shouted in a loud and annoyed voice, “Well, I’ll just let you know then!”
    It was a tad awkward. Crew would tell me that on Episode I McGregor had been enthusiastic and kind, helping to move chairs for the next setup. But he’d changed. Rick told me that the actor was frustrated, and on an “emotional rollercoaster.”
    He and Portman were never ready to be interviewed (instead I relied on EPKs). Christensen, on the other hand, had less history and was more relaxed. I was given the go-ahead to shadow him for a day, morning till evening. He was ready to talk: young, smart, with his own production company. Like many actors, he was smaller in person, more vulnerable. When we walked from his dressing room to the immense soundstage, where Lucas and dozens of veteran technicians and craftspeople were waiting to shoot the next scene, with thousands of dollars disappearing every minute, I asked Hayden if he wasn’t apprehensive or scared.
    “No,” he said. “I’m excited.”
Because it was winter down under, it was dark by the time we drove from the studio to his rented apartment (or house, I can’t remember). Christensen was up front, next to the driver, and I was in the backseat when he turned around and started telling me how hard it was playing Anakin Skywalker the way George wanted him to. He said that he didn’t understand why his director was holding him back, why he was asking Hayden to restrain his feelings in scenes that seemed to require a rawer emotional performance. Hayden spoke for around 20 minutes about his uncomfortable situation.
I listened, knowing I wouldn’t be able to write about it then, but trying to explain that Lucas was perhaps not explaining why he was doing things in a certain way because he simply didn’t have the time or the inclination to do so. It wasn’t his style.
(Please note: This was not Christensen’s verdict on Lucas—only a step along the way.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 19 Jul 2017, 11:36 pm

Official announcement he took it down. Something must've happened because this is all he's saying about it

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 4 Screen17

I had the RSS feed set up in my Feedly account, so if anybody missed some of the posts and want to read it, PM me and I'll send you a copy.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Thu 20 Jul 2017, 1:04 am

snufkin wrote:Official announcement he took it down. Something must've happened because this is all he's saying about it

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 4 Screen17

I had the RSS feed set up in my Feedly account, so if anybody missed some of the posts and want to read it, PM me and I'll send you a copy.
@snufkin

Bummer. I had enjoyed the posts that I read. Disney's lawyers must have gotten to him.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 20 Jul 2017, 2:04 am

@ISeeAnIsland - that would be my guess, especially with the drug, Hunter S. Thompson,counter culture, and Portman and McGregor being unhappy references. Their lawyers supposedly blocked the authorized biography of Ward Kimball that Chronicle Books was going to publish because it doesn't fit into their shiny, family friendly brand.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Thu 20 Jul 2017, 2:41 am

Really disappointed in the Maul comic.

Spoiler:
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Thu 20 Jul 2017, 5:03 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:Really disappointed in the Maul comic.

Spoiler:
@Darth Dingbat

I stay clear now from comics. I gave it a shot with Dr Aphra but all in all I am always left frustrated by how little emotions are explored. Also I have to make a choice time-wise if I want to only have SW-related leisure or other stuff and I prefer to keep it balanced out with other stuff. Anyhow, not watching TCW and not being a fan at all of the PT, I never quite got the fascination with Maul. It's only recently by reading posts here that I understood that there was a lot of potential to make him more complex and a lot of hope that it would happen. I have to say I was quite disappointed myself, without being a Maul fan, with his end in SW Rebels. It was just too quick. Just a couple of minutes more of maybe Maul really trying to kill OB1 before breaking down would have made it more poignant. This is probably over 3 seasons my least favorite scene and development for a character. It was like "wait, that's it?"

But now I am more intrigued by the twi'lek you mention. I still have my hopes that twi'leks will make it somehow into the ST. Just because I like them.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Thu 20 Jul 2017, 5:57 am

SanghaRen wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:Really disappointed in the Maul comic.

Spoiler:
@Darth Dingbat

I stay clear now from comics. I gave it a shot with Dr Aphra but all in all I am always left frustrated by how little emotions are explored. Also I have to make a choice time-wise if I want to only have SW-related leisure or other stuff and I prefer to keep it balanced out with other stuff. Anyhow, not watching TCW and not being a fan at all of the PT, I never quite got the fascination with Maul. It's only recently by reading posts here that I understood that there was a lot of potential to make him more complex and a lot of hope that it would happen. I have to say I was quite disappointed myself, without being a Maul fan, with his end in SW Rebels. It was just too quick. Just a couple of minutes more of maybe Maul really trying to kill OB1 before breaking down would have made it more poignant. This is probably over 3 seasons my least favorite scene and development for a character. It was like "wait, that's it?"

But now I am more intrigued by the twi'lek you mention. I still have my hopes that twi'leks will make it somehow into the ST. Just because I like them.
@SanghaRen

I love Twi'leks too! (Probably not a surprise, looking at my avatar, but, well...)

I agree with you that Maul's arc in Rebels was disappointing. I actually really liked the minimalist duel with Obi-Wan and thought his end was moving, but other than that Maul was built up like he had some grand plan for all his enemies and then it just... fell flat.

I also agree with you that the comics have been disappointing. A lot of the time the stories don't even grab me, and when they do, they promise more than they actually deliver. You get an intriguing premise or an intriguing new character, and then the story just skims the surface and rushes through to the end. I have yet to see anything even half as good as the Knights of the Old Republic comic, for example, which was a long and complex story full of rich characterisation and just overall great.

To add insult to injury, in the Maul comic

Spoiler:
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Thu 20 Jul 2017, 6:57 am

@Darth Dingbat

I am pretty disappointed with the Eldra arc myself Sad

Spoiler:

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Thu 20 Jul 2017, 8:26 am

snufkin wrote:@ISeeAnIsland - that would be my guess, especially with the drug, Hunter S. Thompson,counter culture, and Portman and McGregor being unhappy references. Their lawyers supposedly blocked the authorized biography of Ward Kimball that Chronicle Books was going to publish because it doesn't fit into their shiny, family friendly brand.
@snufkin

Well, to me writing such a blog without even changing the names is like... Duh! The guy should have known better. And if he hasn't asked for the actors' permission, I would applaude to them sending their lawyers after him to be honest. I'd do the same. To me it looks like a case of having his cake and wanting to eat it too.

That there is a dark side to the movie industry is nothing new. If someone expects Lucasfilm & Co to be all clean and neat, they should wake up to the reality of our world. I mean many employees on the planet could write a blog on the dark side of the company/industry that employs them. And I understand if there's something awful happening like torture and abuse of people and animals and the blog is meant to bring awareness to the issues and have them being taken care of, but based on the extract, I don't see it. It sounds more like a gossip blog to me, which fine by me, but when you publicly gossip on the company and people you have worked with in such an obvious way, you can't be surprised that they close your blog.

But that's my opinion.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadeus Thu 20 Jul 2017, 8:27 am

Just finished the Thrawn novel.

Now that's a damn good book. My favourite portrayal of the Empire so far and Eli Vanto is a new favourite character for me. Hope LF does more with him.

There was one really interesting quote which I think is significant as regards Rey and Kylo:

An enemy will almost never be anything except an enemy. All one can do with an enemy is defeat him. But an adversary can sometimes become an ally.

There is a cost, of course. In all things in life there is a cost. In dealing with an adversary, sometimes the cost is paid in power or position. Sometimes it is paid in pride or prestige.

Sometimes the cost is greater. Sometimes the risk is one’s future, or even one’s life.

But in all such situations, the calculation is straightforward: whether or not the potential gain is worth the potential loss.

And the warrior must never forget that he and his adversary are not the only ones in that equation. Sometimes, all the universe may hang in the balance.
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Thu 20 Jul 2017, 8:39 am

panki wrote:@Darth Dingbat

Spoiler:
@panki

Exactly, exactly!

Spoiler:
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Thu 20 Jul 2017, 8:44 am

I only read the synopsis for Inferno Squad now. Am I reading that right that the story deals with the infiltration of Saw Guerrera's partisans by Inferno Squad? OMG my interest is peaking. I especially like the sentence "The Rebellion may have heroes like jyn Erso and Luke Skywalker. But the Empire has Inferno Squad."

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 4 Infern12
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 20 Jul 2017, 10:04 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
panki wrote:@Darth Dingbat

Spoiler:
@panki

Exactly, exactly!

Spoiler:
@Darth Dingbat

I don't read comics at all, but it really does sound like they decided to cut it short for some reason. Maybe they decided against a storyline that has some Kylo elements where the woman ends up dead? Maybe their was an issue with author? Maybe some irrational PT-hating Disney executive wanted Maul gone? Who knows? But it does sound like something was changed.

Also, on writing your own comic, the guy who wrote American Splendor never did his own art. He would write the comic with stick figures and had another comic writer, the famous Crumb, do a bunch of his illustrations. So maybe you could go in with somebody. Also, if you have never seen the movie American Splendor with Paul Giamatti, I would highly recommend it. Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 20 Jul 2017, 12:13 pm

@SanghaRen - normally I'd agree with you, but this is Disney. The biography I mentioned is a particularly insane but particularly within character example of how they even want to make people's personal histories (and this was one of their central animators during the classic era who also mentored Brad Bird) if they think it's off brand. It's not a secret that Portman and McGregor were unhappy with how the PT turned out or that GL had his issues with directing. More likely it's the unvarnished truth of what day to day life was like in the company, and especially the drug references (Disney is based in a very Christian and culturally conservative part of CA versus Lucasfilm being in a more socially liberal one) which I'd guess brought him trouble.

@SoloSideCousin - Harvey Pee-car! And Crumb actually used to live sort of in the vicinity of where I'm from. Before the entire family moved to France, one of the old newstand/comic book shops I used to go to would have occasional Crumb sightings when he was picking his daughter up from daycare. And he still comes back every once in awhile to play in the band he and Terry Zwiegoff have, the Free Badge Serenaders.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Thu 27 Jul 2017, 5:07 pm

I started Inferno Squad! Two first chapters down so only a few pages. The book seems to be shorter than the usual SW books - my Kindle app mentions 260 pages including cover, table of contents, etc. So far, I like the writing style. Easy to read. I am at the point when Iden and Gideon seem are really pissed that the Death Star is down and vow to seek revenge. Am I a bad person for smiling thinking about what their revenge will be like Embarassed I mean, they're the bad guys, right?
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Sun 30 Jul 2017, 1:09 pm

I finished Inferno Squad. Yes, I read it in 3 days. I LOVED it. I even cried. I'd put it above Thrawn in my list of preference and probably on the same level as Bloodline which is unexpected. It's as grey and muddy as you can get. Who are the good guys? Who are the bad guys? No one. All characters do terrible things but somehow you cannot fully condemn them. It's just the ugly truth of wars.

It's easy to read and I found myself eager to know what happens next. I just spent the afternoon reading, only stopping for a little bit of yoga to appease my guilt of not going to the studio today, because I wanted to finish it. If you like characters like Rae Sloane, you are going to like Iden Versio and how she develops over the span of the book without fully changing neither. On top of it, she has one of the Skywalker issue: daddy issues. I don't know how the game will be. I doubt it can include the layers the book has and a great share of the book is infiltration not battle. So I don't think I will buy the game. I'd be happy to get further Inferno Squad books though.

If anyone reads it at one point, I'd love to know who your favorite characters are. I liked Iden a lot, which is good because she's the protagonist Smile. And Del and his droid. Actually some might read some hints of romance between these 2. Iden and Del, not Del and his droid  Razz Very small hint. But, I don't know. I could see Reylo play out this way i.e. a deep friendship where both seem to really understand each other. I am actually grateful that there was no romance because I was fearing a love triangle so I was happy it stayed focused on the infiltration and the emotional impact it had on the different characters. There is sort of a little bit of romance but not the one that might be expected. And I liked Dahna, but she's a twi'lek so I am biased Smile And Piikow, but he's probably the most innocent of them all so difficult to not like him.

There is even at the end of the book a "poetic" scene involving crystals. Just in case one had forgotten it's SW.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next