Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character

+22
Geralt_Riv
adamdrivershair
Kylo Men
SheLitAFire
guardienne
Darth Rowan
Force22
Forsythia
Xylo Ren
Saracene
Kylo Ren
FrolickingFizzgig
Mana
Search Your Feelings
IoJovi
Irina de France
Darth_Awakened
panki
MissG
ISeeAnIsland
Reylo Lemon
Rogue Rey
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who is your least favourite Star Wars Character

Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap52%Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 31 ]
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 60

Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character

Post by Search Your Feelings Sun 08 May 2016, 12:58 am

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Search Your Feelings wrote:
11. CGI changes in the OT - The abomination that was Greedo shooting first!  The Singer in Jabba's court!  Adding an awkward conversation with Jabba; Han saying Jabba was a lovely "human being", adding unnecessary aliens into a scene.
@Search Your Feelings

YES! This is why my favorite sight gag for the past 15+ years has been when someone puts a ring around something when it blows up.

My daughter's Little Golden Book version of "A New Hope" includes the edited-out Jabba scene, and I cringe every time that I read it.
@ISeeAnIsland

Exactly. Why tinker with something that isn't broken in the first place? GL seriously lost his touch there. Suspect
I heard Disney was going to release DVDs of the untouched original OT in HD. I'm excited to get my hands on that!
Search Your Feelings
Search Your Feelings
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character

Post by Saracene Sun 08 May 2016, 2:28 am

Let's get the hate flowing!

Jar Jar Binks - I never haaaated the character like some fans, but he's a brain-numbingly ill-conceived character in every respect
Ewoks - kiddie crap
Mace Windu - the worst of the Smug Jedi in the PT
Anakin & Padme (AoTC) - one of the worst protagonists ever, worst onscreen romance ever
The Singer in Jabba's court - that sequence is too much Star Wars the Muppet Show for me anyway, but this CGI monstrosity makes you appreciate the clunky charm of the other puppets. WTF were they thinking??
Yoda (PT only!) - almost as bad as Mace in Smug Jedi stakes
Snoke - might salvage him in other films, but for now, terrible lame name, so-so CGI, boring generic character design, overall a waste of Andy Serkis
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sun 08 May 2016, 3:52 pm

Why the heck is Yoda up there?! Before Kylo he was my favorite (although he is a prick in the PT)

I have to agree with a lot of your ideas, @Search Your Feelings.

The number one worst character of all was Padme in Episode 3. (Acting wise AND narrative wise)

I will NEVER forgive her for placing her love for Anakin, the man that turned evil and choked her, over her will to stay alive for her TWO infant babies. She lost the will to live? Absolute weakest and worst character of all. I could not believe it. I'm not a mother but I can't imagine wanting to die when you have two beautiful babies you could live for! Romeo and Juliet I suppose, Star-crossed lovers and all that...absolutely butchered her character when she was so B.A. in ep 1.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 08 May 2016, 4:44 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:Why the heck is Yoda up there?! Before Kylo he was my favorite (although he is a prick in the PT)

The number one worst character of all was Padme in Episode 3. (Acting wise AND narrative wise)

I will NEVER forgive her for placing her love for Anakin, the man that turned evil and choked her, over her will to stay alive for her TWO infant babies. She lost the will to live? Absolute weakest and worst character of all. I could not believe it. I'm not a mother but I can't imagine wanting to die when you have two beautiful babies you could live for! Romeo and Juliet I suppose, Star-crossed lovers and all that...absolutely butchered her character when she was so B.A. in ep 1.
@Xylo Ren

Right? I don't hate Padme, although I find her flawed, but the "dying of a broken heart" thing... Just Ugh. Being pregnant and having a baby completely changes your perspective on who you are and what you want out of life.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Search Your Feelings Sun 08 May 2016, 7:53 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:Why the heck is Yoda up there?! Before Kylo he was my favorite (although he is a prick in the PT)

@Xylo Ren

EXACTLY. She was a fighter. She would fight for her two kids she just gave birth to, no doubt. Of course one can argue that she was already weakened by the Force choke and some have said Palaptine had something to do with her death, but I think GL honestly wanted her to die of a broken heart just for Anakin's story. Not only that, he retconned his own material from ROTJ when Leia remembered her real mother.
Search Your Feelings
Search Your Feelings
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Wed 11 May 2016, 9:01 am

My first thought when I read the title of this thread was: I don't really dislike any of the characters. Then I saw the list and thought: How could I forget Jar Jar Binks? Very Happy I don't hate him but I recently watched TPM again and thought that Jar Jar, Nute Gunray and Rune Haako were really annoying.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Rogue Rey Mon 16 May 2016, 4:54 pm

I see everyone loves Jar Jar Binks so very much!!! Lolilol Lolilol Lolilol
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sat 04 Jun 2016, 11:01 pm

@Force22, I'm with you on Maz and Snoke.
My least favorite character in all of Star Wars is Maz Kanata. I found her intrusive and annoying, and a poor excuse for a Yoda-like figure in the ST.

And Snoke: the worst, what a letdown. Just ugh. A discount Voldemort meets Gollum; less interesting, poorly realized, and with no background story to care about. Ain't nobody got time for that.

My honorable mentions for least favorite:
Ewoks. *eye roll*
Mace Windu: least favorite of the Jedi for me because I feel like it's all his fault (or mostly his fault), although I kind of love him a little for this:
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 This_partys_over_star_wars

Re: the most commonly hated characters:
Jar Jar: he's annoying, but I actually don't mind him.
And I enjoy Jabba, haha. XD
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guardienne Sun 05 Jun 2016, 5:10 am

Maz had no purpose other than to alert everyone and their grandmother that han solo would now be there. Really, maz?

I don't frel much visceral hatred for any character, i feel they ,ostly serve their purpose so even though mace windu is a d****, i think the character conveys that very successfully Razz
guardienne
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Sun 05 Jun 2016, 6:49 am

I like the vocal work for Maz, but the character design is so meh. A cross between a fish and sweet potato.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Mon 04 Jul 2016, 7:39 am

Okay, but... why does no one talk about Grievous? XD
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sun 02 Apr 2017, 11:31 am

I'm surprised that C-3P0 doesn't have more votes haha
Also, this
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Star_w10
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Wed 21 Jun 2017, 6:41 am

No one has said Finn? His sole reason to exist is to make Rey look perfect at everything. When i first saw him sleeping in the TLJ trailer, my first thought was "Good, I hope he's like R2 and stays that way."

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by adamdrivershair Thu 22 Jun 2017, 7:33 pm

The only character I truly hate is the two-headed pod racing announcer.

Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Fode-a10

The Phantom Menace is my least favorite SW movie and this character kind of mashes up everything I hate about it. Cringeworthy dialogue, humor only a five-year-old could enjoy, distractingly bad CG, annoying alien creatures. Plus it's so excited about the pod race, of all things, which we knew Anakin was going to win from the moment it started.

If you want to do the whole "kooky announcer" thing right, you need look only to The Hunger Games and this beautiful creation:

Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 Caesar10

*heart eyes*
adamdrivershair
adamdrivershair
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Thu 29 Jun 2017, 4:45 pm

Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 F2fd064a0d4854a99327e8f9e65b31ed073c04083066f35bba9c6732ec17e56e
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Thu 29 Jun 2017, 4:54 pm

Geralt_Riv wrote:Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 F2fd064a0d4854a99327e8f9e65b31ed073c04083066f35bba9c6732ec17e56e
@Geralt_Riv

lol! Jar Jar is my least favourite character just because of his voice, it's so annoying it makes my ears bleed. ROFL
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Thu 29 Jun 2017, 5:02 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:
Geralt_Riv wrote:Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 F2fd064a0d4854a99327e8f9e65b31ed073c04083066f35bba9c6732ec17e56e
@Geralt_Riv

lol! Jar Jar is my least favourite character just because of his voice, it's so annoying it makes my ears bleed. ROFL
@Moonlight13

Laughing
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 8604163a8a8fccef6eefb753db8076ae--jar-jar-binks-meme-funny-s***
Sad
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Thu 29 Jun 2017, 5:06 pm

Geralt_Riv wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:
@Geralt_Riv

@Moonlight13

Laughing
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 8604163a8a8fccef6eefb753db8076ae--jar-jar-binks-meme-funny-s***
Sad
@Geralt_Riv

lol! Poor Jar Jar. Laughing
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Thu 29 Jun 2017, 6:00 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:
Geralt_Riv wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:
@Geralt_Riv

@Moonlight13

Laughing
Sad
@Geralt_Riv

lol! Poor Jar Jar. Laughing
@Moonlight13

Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character - Page 2 C68e5a46199e6917cb955a8163cb859e165ea492bbd5744f9643b9fde1f0eb11

Yes, Jar Jar's voice is annoying. But I don't hate him as a character and I can stand him in the movies. I think that there is none Star Wars character that I hate (Maybe the other. He is in almost every scene. What a waste of the screen time. Laughing ) There are characters that I don't like. I don't like sand for example. Laughing But seriusely, I don't like Jar Jar, Sebulba and the younglings. There is probably more. I think that there are worse things in the Prequels than Jar Jar. For me, the worst thing there was Anakin and Padme love story. This is one of the reasons AotC was the worst Star Wars movie, in my opinion (I don't consider Holiday Special a Star Wars film). If I would have to make a list from the best to the worst PT movie, the first place would go to The Phantom Menace, because of sentiment. It was the first Star Wars movie I saw when I was a child. Moreover, it has the feeling of an adventure like the OT movies and TFA, in my opinion. I didn't get this feeling from the rest two movies. It is my personal take on it. I know that my opinion is unusual among fans.
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Thu 29 Jun 2017, 6:26 pm

@Geralt_Riv

Personally, I don't know why The Phantom Menace gets so much hate, it's not my favourite movie from the prequels (my favourite is Revenge of the Sith) but I liked it. Nope
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Thu 29 Jun 2017, 6:44 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:@Geralt_Riv

Personally, I don't know why The Phantom Menace gets so much hate, it's not my favourite movie from the prequels (my favourite is Revenge of the Sith) but I liked it. Nope
@Moonlight13

I think that it wasn't what OT fans expected. Jar Jar, politics, midichlorians, etc. They consider it to be too childlike. It was meant to be for new generation, not for them. This are the reasons, I think. The same is happening with the ST. Some people don't like it, they consider TFA to be a rehash. It is a copy of the OT in some aspects, like the plot, but overall it is more than that.

As for RotS, there is one scene that I like very much. I mean the Opera Scene. It was really well done, in my opinion. I consider it one of the best PT scenes.
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Fri 30 Jun 2017, 9:34 am

I think what doesn't help is that fans spent 15 years imagining how Darth Vader was like before TPM came out. So I can understand a lot were disappointed.

I saw the prequels when I was 11-12, and I enjoyed them. Nowadays, I see the flaws, but I think they still have their own merit (watching TCW also helped, lol). Though personally, I don't really see why TPM is considered the worst SW movie. Like, sure, Jar Jar is annoying, but he's actually not essential to the story and it's easy to ignore him. AOTC, though... if it wasn't for the parts with Obi-Wan, it would be pretty dreadful.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 30 Jun 2017, 1:15 pm

Irina de France wrote:I think what doesn't help is that fans spent 15 years imagining how Darth Vader was like before TPM came out. So I can understand a lot were disappointed.

This is going to sound like a silly analogy, but it was like how the genius part of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure was trying to imagine a world where those two goofballs were messianic leaders a la John Conner. Nothing anybody could write could ever match whatever silly idea you came up with in your mind. Or just even the original joke itself. In terms of the PT, Lucas didn't help himself by alluding to something like Camelot and then writing something more like student government. Or at least it doesn't come across as "I had a better idea and went with that instead." The execution of whatever he intended was dreadful.

Least favorite character is same as it always was, Luke Skywalker. Bored me as a kid, bored me as an adult. It probably doesn't help his case that his most fervent fans are the people who've made trying to discuss the ST in the usual Internet watering holes an exercise in futility.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next