Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors

+6
Macha Ren
EchoBase
spacebaby45678
Darth Dingbat
ReyofLightSide
vaderito
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: [ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors

Post by vaderito Thu 03 May 2018, 12:29 pm

More from FOOSLS

t’s not a slave planet. The machine literally runs on life. Entire populations are slaughtered to power it.

The known galaxy is thriving. There is peace.

I don’t have an answer for you here. I’ve got faith in JJ to pull it off though.

Hux believes he can rule when the fallout clears. He just needs an all out war to achieve that.

That is profoundly unfair. A person’s worth doesn’t lesson because they have a child. It’s already begun but a big big big theme across all forms of media over the next two years is “how far would you go to protect your child?”

Kylo loses his temper. The way it was described to me was a loss of control of his powers. They’ll treat this scene with a lot of care because it will be kind of controversial.

Can’t say much about this but have faith. They did right by Carrie.

No the Ocean planet is... ah f**** I didn’t want to say it this early, it’s Rakata Prime (sorry if spelled wrong)

Rose is with Leia and probably won’t have much to do in this film.

DJ will be back.

Ghost Luke is either not in the movie or top secret

Hamill isn’t calling the shots.

You’d really think that after TLJ you people would have learned your lesson about marrying outcomes that only exist in your head.

The trilogy format is being dropped for the story they are telling now. Johnson only wants to oversee three films still so his is still a trilogy.

They knew IW would be huge back in January. JJ had a script in February.

And no, those two words aren’t synonymous. Profitable means they did more than break even. Lucrative means the profits are massive.

You guys realize that over at Disney they knew Infinity War would be massive back in January when they started data analysis of how many people were talking about it on social media and watching trailers and everything, right?

So JJ was having a hard time wrapping up the story, and when buzz began building internally how big Infinity War was going to be, JJ pitched Kathleen basically on: “Why does the story have to end here?”

I’m not saying it’s the right decision, but it’s how they’ve chosen to move forward.

Actually smart a** Hux won’t overthrow Ren in this film.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 Empty Re: [ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors

Post by vaderito Tue 07 Aug 2018, 9:46 am

I'm putting up a shooting schedule based on tweets, rumors, images, etc. I'll add ? to any info that is less certain.

Aug 1 and 2 - Chewie, Finn, Rose on MF
Source: JJ's first day shoot IG; Tumblr leak that John and Kelly were filming on Aug 2; John, Kelly, Joonas and JJ absent from Oscar Isaac's charity event attended by Daisy, Adam and Domhnall.

Aug 4 and 5 (weekend) - Adam and Daisy?
Source: same Tumblr leak claimed that Adam was shooting on weekend not in studio; a tweet about an intel that Adam and Daisy were on the set together

Aug 7 - BB8 (and likely Resistance characters such as Poe?, etc) and 3PO
Source: Brian Herring (BB8 puppeteer tweet); Oscar had to prepare for the charity on Aug 2 and was in Copenhagen on weekend (his wife's IG on Aug 5) so it's possible that today is his first day of shoot too. It's Poe's droid after all; Anthony Daniels tweet.

EDIT:

http://thathashtagshow.com/2018/08/rumor-star-wars-episode-9-leakscene-shot-for-rey-kylo-and-luke/

An unnamed source (take it with a grain of salt), says the following: “Mark Hamill will be shooting scenes at Pinewood Studios in the UK with both Adam Driver and Daisey Ridley.  The set for the scene is being specifically constructed for Hamill, Ridley and Driver.”

EDIT:

Little update!: We are still trying to confirm if Adam was filming between 4-6. There has been speculation that John and Kelly was filming the opening scene in the beginning of Aug, we can confirm that timeline is false, however, them filming that day was true and the scenes are somewhere near the middle of the film. Finn is piloting the Falcon with Chewie. Finn, Rose and Chewie are on a mission and we can confirm that Rey is separated from the group at this point - Either alone or with Kylo.

http://pacificwanderer.tumblr.com/post/176927886218/little-update-we-are-still-trying-to-confirm-if
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 16 Aug 2018, 8:44 am

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 24 Aug 2018, 2:21 pm

With the timing of those leaked set photos, I felt it was time for me to return to Starwarsleaks to add additional context, and clue you all into to everything I know so far! First of all, it’s very exciting to see story moments I’ve only heard about start to be visualized in those production stills. I still only have bits and pieces of the full story, but now that production has begun in earnest it seems pretty much every employee has a basic idea of how the first act will play out- at least from the perspective of Poe, Finn, Rose, and Chewbacca.

It’s very interesting to note that pretty much nothing about Rey is known right now, at least along the people I work with. Allegedly most of her scenes that have started filming are inside Pinewood, and almost no information ever slips out from there, even amongst the production staff.

But that’s neither here nor there. As I mentioned in a comment on the leaked photos, What we’re seeing is actually a reunion between Chewbacca and Poe & Finn; after the events of TLJ the last of the Resistance spread itself across the galaxy in ones and twos to different systems, growing grassroots rebellions from the ground up. Poe and Finn, sent by General Leia, are going from planet to planet retrieving these fledgling groups.

The small force we see in photos, shrouded in camo, is part of a paramilitary group led by Naomi Ackie’s character, who has been working with Chewbacca for months to build a homegrown resistance force. She has been described to me as smart and capable, and has immediate chemistry with Mr. Dameron. She leads them back to their base of operations, where I’ve been told we get some exposition that elaborates on the total control the First Order has.

Later on, they will go to pick up Rose, who has successfully made contact with Maz Kanata and (surprise surprise) Lando. They are gathered in an enormous cavern lit by torchlight, and I’ve been told they’re really playing up the pirate angle: lots of drinking and singing and treasures lying everywhere.

Meanwhile, the lead pirates and Resistance leaders agree that they don’t have strong enough numbers to take on the First Order alone, and that they would need an even bigger group to take them on. Eventually the Hutt Cartel is agreed on and Finn and Poe go with Rose to meet with them (see my previous leak from june). By the end of the first act the resistance has built an entire rag tag army of droids, aliens, outcasts and criminals, all ready to take down supreme leader Ren.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/99z1xn/4lom_leak_new_info_from_the_first_act/
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 24 Oct 2018, 1:16 pm

just in case;

Maz's barge

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/9eacn1/some_probably_bs_episode_ix_leaks/

Firstly, IX will NOT be split into 2 parts. Apparently, the long filming schedule, which is being overly exaggerated by the press, is due to some actor's busy schedules, and some more technically advanced scenes to film. Also the leaked date of filming wrapping includes their time shooting off studio apparently, on location.

Some of the weaponry that has been designed for the film is very medieval, not Star Warsy at all. Supposedly this is due to the main storyline of the film, which is said to be very Seven Samurai-esque, having Poe and Finn travel to distant places, not that advanced, in the galaxy to recruit Resistance soldiers.

On the other side of things, there has been some new weaponry, specifically multiple lightsabers that have popped up. This is going to be for the Knights of Ren, who are going to have a role in this film, serving as Kylo's right-hand men, almost like the Black Order in IW. They have some lightsabers very reminiscent of the ones from Rebels, though these can very easily be for Rey or someone else.

Finally, the rumors of having a Maz sail barge is true. They've designed some jewelry and drinkware that is going to be for it. Supposedly Lando is going to be introduced through this barge as well. No word on any Lando props though

Big Leak likely mix of real and lots of FAF (june 2 2018)

I'm cutting and pasting his leak which dates June 2 2018. I'm positive he's seen something but also made s*** up to give it context or simply badly misinterprets it:

Everything I know about the film: note before I start, this is based on concept art I’ve seen. The order of events could be slightly different but to the best of my ability:

Crawl mentions Kylo ren as supreme leader taking over galaxy, and Leia going to recruit and putting poe in charge of resistance. Poe is on a remote planet, looks muddy with purple sky, shack houses. He goes to a makeshift resistance base so the resistance has just been jumping from planet to planet. They all look ragid and worn. Next piece showed stormtroopers raiding the base and them being forced to evacuate another place. Kylo ren is obsessed with finding the resistance (Rey) and hux doesn’t seem too pleased. He doesn’t actually know that Rey hasn’t been seen by the resistance for a bit. After getting word that the resistance is leaving their planet, he dispatches knights of ren to go to each planet in the nearby system with their own set of stormtroopers to wait and see where the resistance goes

Meanwhile Rey has gone off to try and translate the Jedi texts. She meets a little alien that’s being called Jaxter and he kind of looks like a minion. He tells her that the first order has ravaged his village and he can take her to the grand master elder to translate the texts as he wants to help

She goes but right as she approaches her mind links with kylos. It’s the first time they’ve talked since tlj. Kylo asks where she is but she tries to get him out of her head. Some concept art I’ve seen includes the “forcebond” style shoot in tlj but another way it was presented now is just voices they hear in their heads as it was snoke making the bond so strong before

Kylo is mad that he can’t find Rey. He knows she’s not with the resistance and tells his knights to leave the planets he sent them to which angers hux. Finn rose and Poe are trying to navigate around the FO and there’s a big space battle but maz kanata comes in with a f**** ton of other ships and they help the resistance escape. Maz tells them that Luke Skywalkers bravery has affected people, and she’s put together a bunch of pirates who want to start a new resistance

Kylo has nobody to talk to, alone he tries to channel the darth Vader mask like he did in the force awakens, but he is hit with a vision of Luke Skywalker - note I’m not too sure how this scene plays, just that he tries to talk to the helmet and Luke shows up - in a fit of rage he destroys the darth Vader helmet. Hux sees him doing this and calls out his instability to which Kylo uses the force on him to squeeze his bones and crush him

Well like from what I’ve heard at meetings, and like descriptions of what’s happening in the art this is just an attempt at trying to comprehend all the visuals and tell it as a coherent piece. If you want me to just talk about the art I’ve seen then I can do that too

Ok here's rest of the plot, and regarding luke being in the movie, i have said idk if he is for sure but there is a piece of art that shows him with his arms extended infront of a light backdrop, with the piece we were shown after being kylo literally throwing darth vaders helmet at the apparition

so kylo stops in the middle of crushing hux after he is alerted that the resistance has backup, which freaks him out because the first order has been dominating since the events of tlj no problem, so he leaves hux be to go look at the damage

kylo sends almost every first order ship they have leaving the destroyer he resides on nearly empty, there's a picture of him overlooking an empty hanger all alone

It's not a normal destroyer, it's like another supremacy. Definitely smaller, but big enough to house several FO weapons. We've been f****ing around with the design a lot, JJ wants it to look like a half eaten pizza, while we're pushing for almost like a flying castle

Anyways, Maz's pirates have trackers that can detect incoming tie fighters (built after her castles destruction), and her pirate friend (who will be an alien done with a brand new mo-cap suit being built with multiple arms and a new facial tracking software where you don't need to put the points on the actors' faces but you can still get the same nuance which frees up the performance a lot more.) tells them that they need to leave, so poe gathers up an army, and finn and rose try to contact leia

which they are unable to do, so poe steps up as leader of the resistance and gives some sort of speech to the pirates. Meanwhile, the knights of ren and kylo have a weird meditation circle where they try to use their powers together to locate rey, who is still working with the grand temple elder and 'jaxter' to translate the texts. Rey uncovers a line about the true nature of the force, how the force will always choose somebody out of will to balance the galaxy and believes it to be kylo.

also when im describing the plot if anyone wants to know what piece of art or storyboard i pulled if off of feel free to ask, because this is just my interpretation of the art i saw and what i was told

Also I'll make note that chewbacca is with rey for most of the movie, and he keeps an obese porg with him. very little presence it seems and i havent seen really any art for 3po and r2

no they do meet up. after rey translates the texts, she tries to go back to the resistance base which has been abandoned, and she is spotted by stormtroopers that tell kylo where she is. she tries to escape in the falcon, but kylo and the knights surround her ship and they have a confrontation onboard the falcon with the knights acting almost like bodyguards. idk what they talk about but scene ends with rey killing a knight, the rest of them get ready to fight, but right as they start kylo smashes up a control board "accidentally" which causes the falcon to lose control and they crash on an abandoned planet with looks almost something like out of a tim burton wet dream, with wonky trees everywhere and like a sandstone ground

this is where the two bond, but idk what they're bonding about. essentially they just have to survive together. it's interuppted though when hux tracks down kylo and comes to get him and kylo hides rey by using the force to build like a stone barrier around her. the two leave rey stranded on the planet with chewie, and they have to figure out a way off of it. meanwhile finn and rose have no clue what happened to leia and come back to tell poe that shes gone when the first order shows up again, there's some more fighting, kylo shows up but he's unhappy to be away from rey. eventually turns himself into the resistance and theres a scene with him, poe, finn, and rose but he uses the fact he knows where rey is as leverage. hux is convinced that kylo is up to something and assumes control of the first order while he's away

in a secret mission, kylo leads finn and rose to the planet away from the fighting resistance while poe stays. they go to planet, get rey, some knights are still alive, everybody fights everybody, heroes win but rose gets stabbed and finn takes her back. when they get back everything is looking bad, but then leias ship shows up out of nowhere with a huge army, she sees rey and kylo through the window, and they see her and she smiles at them. i believe it's just going to be one cg scene that they're already working on because they want it to be perfect. hux then fires a bunch of missiles and destroys the ship leia is on which enrages kylo. they go back the main FO ship and showdown with hux and get this - captain phasma - who also just shows up again except this time she has a robotic arm. there's a bit of a fight, and phasma gets blown out into space but injures rey by stabbing her in the stomach with an elecro-spear. after kylo sends phasma into space he sees hux who is about to kill rey with the spear and steps in to take the hit.

then theres a scene where kylo dies in reys arms, and rose dies in finns arms, while all the resistance ships and first order ships go at it

also i forgot to mention that phasma has a bunch of these weird robots that she sends to fight kylo and rey. they are about two feet tall, fly, and look like they're just a bunch of guns melded together. anyways afterwards rey takes kylo back to the ship. now this is where i'm not too sure what's happening. this could be not true but i've heard two things and one sounds wild enough that i'm not too sure if its a rumour that people are just saying to f**** around. but essentially theres the classic ending where kylo just has a funeral, but i've also heard about a scene where the force ghosts of everybody - anakin, yoda, obi, luke, come back and use some sort of force magic to bring kylo back to life. kind of sounds like bs to me, but i've heard it from like 3 different people so idk plus there's been talk of a new force ghost design but that could just be for the scene with luke. he might not even be a force ghost either, he could just be a vision in kylos head. anyways that's pretty much all i know regarding episode 9. i'll answer whatever questions i can

no like imagine a slice of pizza with like a big bite taken out. like a doubly pointed triangle with a curve in the middle

ending talks about redemption. first order is essentially gone, it's being described here as "the biggest space battle in the history of cinema". afterwards i think it just implies that the galaxy has been freed. but nothing about reestablishing the senate if that's what you're going for

yup she shows up, gives them like a look that's supposed to mean like thanks for turning my son back, then her ship leaves and gets blown up intentionally by hux.

nope, all essentially the same costume design from tfa, just brighter colours so they capture better on camera. also we redesigned their weapons, so one was an elecro-mace, one has like a dark matter sword, one has a pretty interesting looking flamethrower

Also mr jj would like 'jaxter' to be a physically operated puppet with a cg face and mouth so they're going to use that same motion capture technology except on a puppet which is cool

yeah kind of like that except sleeker and chrome. most of the technology in the film has received a high tech upgrade with the exception of the falcon, maz's ship, and the resistance base in the beginning

kylo's hair so far is looking to be the same, also he will have a mask again but only around the knights of ren and hux, he will take it off almost every scene with rey. another thing is that rey wont have a lightsaber. yup i know. she uses kylos in the fight with phasma and hux, but she will become pretty much a pure force user with the exception of blasters and other props she just finds lying around. i'm not in marketing so i can't say when anything will come out, definitely not until shooting is like done though which won't be until like september, october if i'm correct. i guess in terms of character designs look out for lots of black, raggy costumes, kylo in a mask, rey also wears a dirty black outfit, poe looks almost exactly like han its annoying

just wait until you see her, it's essentially like phasma and a robot had sex and made a cyborg phasma. robotic patch job on the mask, almost a gorilla like bionic arm.

nope, patch job on the mask and apparently like a 'bvs' type bat filter on her voice.

again, i'm not saying that this is 100% what happens. based on all the concept art/storyboards ive seen i've tried to put together a story
this is essentially what i can 100% confirm

>resistance being hunted down
>rey translating texts with aliens
>maz and pirates help resistance
>kylo prays to vader but sees luke
>kylo, rey, and KOR fight on falcon
>chewie has a fat pet porg
>kylo and rey get stranded on a planet together
>kylo builds a wall around leia
>rose gets stabbed
>hux kills leia
>leia in at least one scene
>epic space fight
>maz is buddies with an octupus alien
>kylo and rey vs hux and robo-phasma
>phasma gets ejected into space
>kylo gets stabbed by hux protecting rey
>rose spends most of her screentime dying
>possible force ghosts at the end to heal kylo

https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/99365168/

From 9? After supremacy is destroyed there's a new ship that they fly. JJ wanted it to look like a pizza slice that was bitten into, but we're trying to pitch him almost like a flying castle. Maz rides on a ship that was inspired by Greek War Galleys, but more technological "star wars-y" stuff. Ties are the same, better engines though, ties are the same, we've been looking at pt, ot, and cw designs becasue JJ really wants this to feel like the amalgamation of every SW movie. The hard part is balancing everything so it doesn't just feel like a mish mash of random ships

whoops i mean the x wings have better engines

and when I say kylo builds a wall around leia i mean rey, and he does so because Hux tracks kylo to the remote planet and kylo doesn't want rey to be found

No name, i've heard black diamond at one point and now its trixie if im not mistaken. they wouldn't really tell us the name. not unless i was in marketing

yup, always, we spend too long doing that s*** to not at least have it put in a random book. the thing is that there's concept art from Trevorrow's run and jj's run. both were adamant about wanting to encompass as many designs from like the prequel and original trilogy as possible so when JJ saw some of that art that we had already done he was onboard. Expect a lot of classic designs. The first orders look is a little more monochromatic instead of the really dark look, but the resistance is going to be dressed like in all black 'homeless starwars apparel' if that even makes sense. Everybody looks beat up. I can't speak for the cinematography though. It'll probably end up looking like the force awakens in terms of colour, but we're trying to do more interesting things with the costumes and locations. Worlds are interesting to, a planet called Mschova which is muddy with a purple sky, theres another planet called Kayoka which is like sandstone ground with warped black trees - very tim burton inspired. Maz's ship, resistance ship, kylo's ship,

Yup from what I've seen she's just with Finn doing things and then she dies fighting the KOR on Kayoka with Finn, Kylo, and Rey

Well I think after the people's reaction to the force awakens having not enough ot aliens made jj realize that for the finale he had to put in familiar characters. Like honestly maybe even expect a gungan or two, we've designed them.

Also I should correct, she doesn't die on the planet, she gets stabbed, and finn carries her back to the resistance ship, she dies later on at the same time Kylo does. Most of the art I've seen of her she's injured so it doesn't look like her role is too active

Well he didn't pick it, it was moreso us just combing through every alien design we could find, and it's not like they would be prominent. Like a squint and you'll see it kind of thing. Also yeah, it does sound a bit cold, but I haven't read the actual script, I don't know any of the dialogue. This is just my attempt to make a coherent story based on the concept art I saw.

Prequel designs in terms of like aliens, ship designs, props, set design. And it's not even necessarily lifting things directly from the prequels. Like just being inspired. Trying not to keep things so reminiscent of the original trilogy. Kylo's outfit in the film is a very impressive cape with a big collar, a very intricate pattern on a dark grey suit similar to what he wore in TLJ. If anythings different, it's just the black is a little more grayish, design is more regal in terms of sewing, and he wears his mask again. Maz's ship is best described as an ancient greek war galley from the future. If that makes any sense

Unfortunately not a clone. She shows up with a robotic gorilla arm, and like a newish mask (essentially the old one with like a robotic patch job). Also, her voice will change to be deeper. Like she needs it to help her talk.

of course not exactly, plus about 7 other people in my department are off, and i doubt anyone from disney will see this. believe if or not, they don't actually browse 4chan as much as you guys think

never saw a script. I've seen storyboards, and work in the art department.

Yes they do. I believe there's 7 - 3 die when the milenium falcon crashes, the other 4 die in a fight with Rey, Kylo, Finn and Rose. Idk the extent of their relationship because I haven't read any dialogue, but Kylo dies in Rey's arms so take with that what you will.

And yes, in the beginning Leia is gone recruiting members from the outer rim and shows up around the end to save the day. She sees Kylo and Rey and smiles at them. There is one cgi shot being worked on right now. And it probably won't be done until sometime next year even though it's literally gonna be like 5 seconds. They want it perfect. But the ship takes off and Hux blows it up which sets Kylo off to go confront him. Like I apologize for not having like specific motivations for some of these scenes but really all I've seen is like Leia looking at them, ship takes off, ship gets blown up, kylo see hux, and then next is concept
art of kylo, rey, fighting little flying robots while hux and phasma watch.

Now that he leads the first order I assumed he just wants to wear the mask to look imposing. He takes it off whenever he's with Rey, but it's on if he's ever in a scene with Hux - with the exception of the ending. Kylo also has the same lightsaber as before, I think they're just sticking with the design. And his costume is like a grayer version of is tlj costume except he has a menacing cape, and the sew pattern is more intricate

A few storyboarded fight scenes so we could get an idea of what the costumes needed to do, concept art of bigger scenes/moments. I'm saying they're intercut because literally one piece was a split vertically where rey and finn face back to back each holding their respective person.

1. Storyboard (part of fight)
2a,b,3 concept

Wow it's not like this is a normal workplace with normal gossip. It's called a grapevine. I have bosses that hear this kind of stuff and we all talk freely about it so I don't really understand where you're coming from

nope, I haven't seen any art surrounding [broken saber]. Still could show up in Kylo's collection though

What's true about that is disney is looking at the water studio, but not for IX apparently there's concept art of Boba Fett on Kamino so my theory is that it's gonna be for that film

https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/99374462/

OP: Also yeah, it does sound a bit cold, but I haven't read the actual script, I don't know any of the dialogue. This is just my attempt to make a coherent story based on the concept art I saw.

>>99376980
For clarification, this means you did (or have seen) concept art or DP sketches of:
1. Her getting stabbed
2a. Finn carrying her
2b. With the Resistance ship in the image included also
3. Her dying AT THE SAME TIME AS KYLO. How do you know that from f****ing concept art again?

OP: A few storyboarded fight scenes so we could get an idea of what the costumes needed to do, concept art of bigger scenes/moments. I'm saying they're intercut because literally one piece was a split vertically where rey and finn face back to back each holding their respective person.

1. Storyboard (part of fight)
2a,b,3 concept

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 20 Nov 2018, 8:21 am

This looks more and more likely:

hello, i wasnt sure where to go but my friends told me here is anonymous. without getting into too much detail i am actively part of the crew shooting star wars 9. not in preproduction but for shooting. we just wrapped shooting in jordan and i thought i would talk about what i saw. also none of the higher ups on set talk about planet names etc so im not too sure about anything logistical other than what i saw
1: everybody was shooting there - john daisy adam oscar and kelly along with some others
2: adam and daisy shot scenes together and john and oscar and kelly shot scenes together
3: a lot of pyrotechnics used for explosions and stunt doubles getting blasted
4: daisy has new lightsaber prop, im not too sure if its the skywalker lightsaber but it was blue for few scenes and white for another few. mind you props can change the colour of the blade to whatever they want
5: r2d2 is destroyed and a stand in for anthony was on set with the prop
6: not related to jordan but we did shoot some scenes with daisy and mark in black park, and mark doesn't have a beard. in the scene he is talking to daisy and they walk up steps together
7: in the studio adam and daisy have shot scenes together on a set that appears to be a first order ship but i'm not too sure

i will try and answer anything as best as i can, but we do a thing on set where we rotate non essential crew everyday so that if something comes out it makes it easier to identify who leaked what

AMA

also we shot a few scenes in the millenium falcon with chewie and a porg that is fat and it's annoying him and messing around with the engine board

almost every day that i have been there mark has been on set but so far but all i have seen shot is the one part in black park with daisy. it is no secret that he is back but what they are shooting they are keeping secret. he has been on set a lot though

that [Falcon] was not when we were in jordan we shot that part at pinewood on a set

i have not seen billy on the set yet personally however my friend who works for catering has said that she saw him

i have not seen adam through any tantrums i have talked to him maybe 4 or 5 times and he was very nice to me at least, and he is very professional

i did see a fair amount of stuff though at pinewood there is
1: millenium falcon
2: inside of random ship that maybe is the badguys
3: big temple with lots of forestry and vines between the floors
4: what looks to be the inside of a wooden room, with lots of stuff star warsy on the shelves and walls like the head of an animal (maybe a taun taun or a fathier?)

on jordan set there were not a lot of sets built we had the outside cockpit of falcon and a few aliens cut out for reference for vfx, mostly just gun props and storm trooper costumes

at black park we had the same falcon bit and they built a few things like some steps and i think it was a big pool looking thing maybe it was a pond idk, i heard a few people talking about disney park when we were there

no when daisy and adam were in jordan they had a few scenes together but a lot of it was stunt doubles, and the scene i saw when they were on the ship together just looked to be them talking about coming home or something along those lines i know daisy says you need to come back home

i have not read the script but what we shot was r2 who looked like he had been ripped open and burnt and then we had anthonys stand-in come and shoot a few scenes with the prop where he is trying to wake him up

i think that he gets blown up, because we shot a lot of explosions i felt like i was on michael bay set lol, but i did not see him get exploded. what i was there to film he was already burst open

i have no clue [what the title is] that is something only jj and friends know

on set it is just called trixie

ummm there have been a few parties but i do not know if they [adam and daisy] are hanging outside the set. we rotate non essential crew to help stop leaks, and i have never seen them leave together but im not too sure maybe somebody else has

i have not seen any babys on set. the scene on the ship that we shot kylo does have his mask on but he was not wearing it on jordan. he still wears his black robes but they look closer to 8 when it was stripped down. and as for skywalker legacy i have only seen mark on set so far so mayber they are continuing it thorugh him

he [kylo] does wear his mask on a ship, but he does not have it during the sequence on jordan but i do not know when in the movie either of those scenes are. we have moved production out of jordan so once i get back onto set with adam i will let you know if he is back in his kylo mask. but he does wear it at least once

ok so this one is a little bit weird. i have personally not seen anybody in the knights [of ren] costumes, but i have been told by a friend that costumes that look like them have come onto the set though he hasn't seen anybody wearing them. niether have i. so for now i will say that so far they are not in the film, but we might be doing some shooting with them later on. i do not know the story only jj and producers have the scripts and the actors only get what they are shooting on the days

im not too sure, i did not think it was jakku because in episode 7 it looks more sandy like tatooine but where we shot was rockier like between really big cliffs. but i do not know if jakku has any cliffs so it could be that

when we get back to pinewood i believe that daisy john oscar and kelly are going to be shooting some scenes together on the falcon

it [mood on the set] is actually really fun! every body is having a blast, i think a lot of the tension is gone since jj is here. my friend who has worked on all of them told me that during episode 7 they were stressed because they had to re write a few scenes while they were shooting, and that episode 8 was pretty breezy. i was not there for those star wars films, but right now everybody is laughing between takes and just enjoying themselves

i have not seen anybody piloting the falcon at all, however when we were shooting in black park rey gets out of the falcon so i assume she flew it there

i did [achieve my dreams]! i get to work on movie sets so i am very content!!!

it [rey's costume] looks like the one that she wore in episode 7 and 8 like sandy with the bandages on her arms

one more thing i have been there for a scene between adam and domnall and they used a stuntdouble for domnall because adam picks him up with what i presume to be the force (stunt man is on wires) and throws him into a control board. we shot that on the same set we shot adam and daisy but we used a different section

and he [kylo] couldnt make another one [mask] why? snoke is the one who told him to get rid of it

no [rey and kylo don't fight] they were standing together and got hit by an explosion and the stunt doubles were used for the explosion

well thats not true [that they shoot eevrything in order], we shoot when sets are built and everyone is scheduled to shoot, could be possibly in order but we've gone from falcon to wood box set within the span of a few days so id say more on practically of when we can get a location

Last edited by vaderito on Tue 29 Jan 2019, 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 22 Nov 2018, 12:12 pm

Cause it knows about some stuff I know of and cause Anthony later hinted at 3PO (himself) being there:

hello, i wasnt sure where to go but my friends told me here is anonymous. without getting into too much detail i am actively part of the crew shooting star wars 9. not in preproduction but for shooting. we just wrapped shooting in jordan and i thought i would talk about what i saw. also none of the higher ups on set talk about planet names etc so im not too sure about anything logistical other than what i saw
1: everybody was shooting there - john daisy adam oscar and kelly along with some others
2: adam and daisy shot scenes together and john and oscar and kelly shot scenes together
3: a lot of pyrotechnics used for explosions and stunt doubles getting blasted
4: daisy has new lightsaber prop, im not too sure if its the skywalker lightsaber but it was blue for few scenes and white for another few. mind you props can change the colour of the blade to whatever they want
5: r2d2 is destroyed and a stand in for anthony was on set with the prop
6: not related to jordan but we did shoot some scenes with daisy and mark in black park, and mark doesn't have a beard. in the scene he is talking to daisy and they walk up steps together
7: in the studio adam and daisy have shot scenes together on a set that appears to be a first order ship but i'm not too sure
i will try and answer anything as best as i can, but we do a thing on set where we rotate non essential crew everyday so that if something comes out it makes it easier to identify who leaked what”

also we shot a few scenes in the millenium falcon with chewie and a porg that is fat and it's annoying him and messing around with the engine board

almost every day that i have been there mark has been on set but so far but all i have seen shot is the one part in black park with daisy. it is no secret that he is back but what they are shooting they are keeping secret. he has been on set a lot though

that [Falcon] was not when we were in jordan we shot that part at pinewood on a set

i have not seen billy on the set yet personally however my friend who works for catering has said that she saw him

it wouldnt surprise me but our jordan crew had hundreds of people so hopefully they cant find out its me

i did see a fair amount of stuff though at pinewood there is
1: millenium falcon
2: inside of random ship that maybe is the badguys
3: big temple with lots of forestry and vines between the floors
4: what looks to be the inside of a wooden room, with lots of stuff star warsy on the shelves and walls like the head of an animal (maybe a taun taun or a fathier?)

on jordan set there were not a lot of sets built we had the outside cockpit of falcon and a few aliens cut out for reference for vfx, mostly just gun props and storm trooper costumes

at black park we had the same falcon bit and they built a few things like some steps and i think it was a big pool looking thing maybe it was a pond idk, i heard a few people talking about disney park when we were there

no when daisy and adam were in jordan they had a few scenes together but a lot of it was stunt doubles, and the scene i saw when they were on the ship together just looked to be them talking about coming home or something along those lines i know daisy says you need to come back home

i have not read the script but what we shot was r2 who looked like he had been ripped open and burnt and then we had anthonys stand-in come and shoot a few scenes with the prop where he is trying to wake him up

i think that he gets blown up, because we shot a lot of explosions i felt like i was on michael bay set lol, but i did not see him get exploded. what i was there to film he was already burst open

i have no clue [about the title] that is something only jj and friends know. on set it is just called trixie

ummm there have been a few parties but i do not know if they are hanging outside the set. we rotate non essential crew to help stop leaks, and i have never seen them leave together but im not too sure maybe somebody else has

i have not seen any babys on set. the scene on the ship that we shot kylo does have his mask on but he was not wearing it on jordan. he still wears his black robes but they look closer to 8 when it was stripped down. and as for skywalker legacy i have only seen mark on set so far so mayber they are continuing it thorugh him

ok so this one is a little bit weird. i have personally not seen anybody in the knights costumes, but i have been told by a friend that costumes that look like them have come onto the set though he hasn't seen anybody wearing them. niether have i. so for now i will say that so far they are not in the film, but we might be doing some shooting with them later on. i do not know the story only jj and producers have the scripts and the actors only get what they are shooting on the days

im not too sure, i did not think it was jakku because in episode 7 it looks more sandy like tatooine but where we shot was rockier like between really big cliffs. but i do not know if jakku has any cliffs so it could be that

when we get back to pinewood i believe that daisy john oscar and kelly are going to be shooting some scenes together on the falcon

it is actually really fun! every body is having a blast, i think a lot of the tension is gone since jj is here. my friend who has worked on all of them told me that during episode 7 they were stressed because they had to re write a few scenes while they were shooting, and that episode 8 was pretty breezy. i was not there for those star wars films, but right now everybody is laughing between takes and just enjoying themselves

i have not seen anybody piloting the falcon at all, however when we were shooting in black park rey gets out of the falcon so i assume she flew it there

it looks like the one that she wore in episode 7 and 8 like sandy with the bandages on her arms

one more thing i have been there for a scene between adam and domnall and they used a stuntdouble for domnall because adam picks him up with what i presume to be the force (stunt man is on wires) and throws him into a control board. we shot that on the same set we shot adam and daisy but we used a different section

well thats not true, we shoot when sets are built and everyone is scheduled to shoot, could be possibly in order but we've gone from falcon to wood box set within the span of a few days so id say more on practically of when we can get a location

no [Rey and Kylo did not fight in Jordan] they were standing together and got hit by an explosion and the stunt doubles were used for the explosion

since this one at least confirmed his extra agency, I'll post his leak and Q&A:

Hi sw leaks community, I have some juicy info on the currently untitled so episode ix

I performed as an extra for 2 scenes at Pinewood studios thAt I’m sure you’ll love to hear about. So here it goes:

We were a guerilla militia in a secret type of bunker on the planet of Batuu. There is not a lot of tech that you usually see in a sw movie. More hunter and gatherer type of group. Members are of this group in the background are all seen smithing weapons and keeping busy in other ways. We are trying to keep under the nose of the first order. The architecture is magnificent and will be a real visual treat for viewers

Now: Poe, Finn and chewbacca enter with other members of the resistance and members of our group. They are greeted by Dom Monaghan (who is wearing a very cool costume). Naomi Ackie is here as Veranada (Vera) Calrissian. There is no mention of a formal leader but they seem to be more in leadership roles. They discuss a recent skirmish that happened while the resistance arrived to the planet. They seem to slightly be at odds. Poe confronts Dom’s character and Dom laughs. He is a complex character it would seem, he may have lost a friend or something in this skirmish, get is livid but excited. Naomi’s character says they found something valuable at the cost of losing several soldiers. Enters an accompanied horse with several children masks on. A body is seated with a bag over their head. He gets dropped down. Revealed to be a cowering Domnhall (general Hux). He admits surrender and is searched by Domenic who prods him with an instrument and taunts him. To Naomi’s characters displeasure. This is the end of act 1

Ok so: I did one other scene afterwards that I feel would be too spoilery and perhaps give me away and cost me hundreds of thousands.

Edit: Here it goes for those asking.

The other scene is a briefing to the clan. Don addresses the clan alongside an older looking alien character. Naomi first calls for attention to the group, the name of it I just totally forget. It’s a Star Wars made up name. It’s basically a call to arms where Dom says they will take the hidden fleet away from the unknown regions and into the fray. Poe takes over and delivers a speech. It is filled with inspiring notions of a last chance for freedom in the galaxy. We were told to look worried, unsure and uneasy. He says that General Leah Organa the Queen of Alderaan will be spearheading the last act of Defense. It is the last chance for everyone and their homeworlds. We were told to seem a bit less reluctant. Finn raises a green crystal and says, “the force is with us”. We were then told to look confident and prepared for war.

So I’m assuming this group of rebels joins Leah and the remaining remaining resistance and side characters that are still around to face the first order head on during where they later filmed in Africa.

Also: I have a friend who did a scene with Poe, Finn and also Daisy. She has a lightsaber hilt on her belt.

It absolutely is Two10 handling the majority of the project under supervision of Holly Gardner. My agent is at MSF. Can you confirm to these good people?

I think Hux in his attempts to snuff out the remaining resistance does not account for the numbers they’ve accumulated and is taken by surprise. Perhaps he wants to be there to see the resistance finally crushed.This could be why Domenic is upset. Their position may be compromised and the first order is thriving.I did not hear the words Kylo Ren on set once

I posted a leak yesterday on Star Wars speculation. Finn and Poe are certainly part of a western vibe in the first act. Hux is captured towards the end so I do not believe most of Matt Smith’s scenes will involve him. But perhaps he will take over the role of Hux as opposition to Ren

The words “we got the drop on em” is apparently heard from an extra I worked with and still talk to

The set is very much there and tangible

The characters enter through a tunnel. Maybe not a bunker but a modified cave

Naomi is a dressed as veranada by Dom and Vera by Poe. She mentions her father commander calrissian

That is almost exactly how they are all dressed. Naomi is the girl with the yellow cape the first picture. Im pretty sure that actor on the horse had a line.

Thanks for showing me these! Very very cool to see.

It is underground on Batuu, I promise you this and I won’t tell you how I know.

There were different vibes in the changes.

Some were delivered with more levity for example. I think most of them had to do with the direction Mr. Abrams wants to go with Domenic, others to show a different dynamic between Naomi and Dominic. BB8’s curious interactions in the background were different in takes. John B was more pissed about something. But I think they removed that for the remainder of the takes.

BB8 is there. There are a few other droids in the bunker. Did not see Rose. She may be hooded. I wondered the same thing..? Chewie is not on a horse.

Not lots as in more. But there are quite a few. I “believe” there are a few of the “classics” or ones that look very similar. Possibly different colours.

Hux is in a dark costume but he’s roughed up. His hair is messy. They’ve been on the road. Not vehicles. There are bigger alien puppets and the horse creatures which were just horses with cgi blankets on.

The bunker has large rocks but there it’s lots of moss and greens. Some plants were purple. It was a huge bloody set. It’s a big open underground base

Did not hear First Order just “Admital Hux!” To which he replies cowardly “General...” and sorta gulps

She comes in with swagger. She does not dress like Lando, she is not a smuggler and a suave gambler. She’s a scavenger type and this particular group has something the resistance wants. When she’s taking to Dom Monaghan they are negotiating as partner-types but both clearly have different intentions. Poe chimes in to Dom Monaghan’s at first displeasure, and then a sort of maniacal happy laugh. All of It is a three way negotiation between (Poe-Finn-chewie I believe roars something thought this would later be added in ADR)- (Vera and her legion)- (and Monaghan and those who more seasoned members of the clan)

Possibly interesting after in what I can only imagine transitions to an interrogation scene. The scene cuts right after the reveal and his short mentions of surrender. It was inaudible but he sounds frightened and not confident like he has been shown to be before the death of Snoke

Um... because the directors yell “and... CUT!”... that happens. We were all seasoned regulars. The scene was actually done a few different ways and lines were changed in order a few times... every scene ends “and... CUT”. So that was the scene we did on repeat the end of the last day.

Ms. Ackie is currently 25. She’s stern yet laid back. When she slightly opposes Dom Monaghans character she’s not acting super like a leader. More of a “hey come on man” but also “I understand”, she kinda mimicks Billy D Williams cadence

Domenic shouts “Veranada” and later Poe addresses her as “Vera”

We are a rag tag group of resistance sympathizers. We’re not little bear monkeys. It’s not primitive. It’s just less tech because of the circumstance.

It was a layman’s term to say the director shouts cut. Yes u/Hufflepuffins is correct. This was a very wide and open set. The direction is concise. What I meant was it’s clearly the last scene of the sequence. It wouldn’t make sense in an other order

They enter dressed like that [like in the Sun leak]

Yeah idfk, I could be paraphrasing. General Leah something about a queen

[I shot scenes in] September

You know, you’re absolutely right. I just didn’t want to get singled out as now I’m worried this will catch on with Lucasfilm... I don’t value it. The other scene is much longer and valuable as a piece of information. The speech isn’t cheesy or uninspired. It’s him taking on a leadership role. Finn raises the crystal as he raises the beacon in the last Jedi. It’s not like he raises it all the way over his head. I can’t say how much all of this was audible or not because that would make me more suspectable but there is a little more to it. There’s something about what Finn is saying/does that rallies the entire group to call to arms. It’s like there’s a new piece of lore that makes whatever he has/says important. It’s supposed to solidify a last chance for action.

What is the Hammer? Resistance super weapon won’t happen

You’re absolutely right. I am reading into it. Maybe not lore. What I meant to say was it’s something everyone recognizes. This is probably around a year or more after the last Jedi. Could be something of a Macguffin

from what I saw and heard, Vera and DM have differing idealism. Poe and Vera appeared very friendly to one another

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/9z9i8x/spoilers_episode_9_set_leak_description_will_not/

Costumes and alien design:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/a0yg7d/spoilers_extra_from_pinewood_set_update/

This one doesn't have red flags so why not? Posted:

I have no way to validate this, but, a source told me Matt Smith's character will be using the provisory name "Roman"... This is not the character name, just something they will be calling him during production to avoid plot leaks...

My source also tells me that Matt's character will act as a second in command for Hux... Most of his scenes will be filmed with Domhall Gleeson.

I can't confirm if it is true... But many months ago, before the set pics leaked, the same source told me a portion of the plot would have Finn and Poe in a mission with a "ragged western" vibe... So, I'd say this rumor may have some truth to it.

all quiet on the Ren front... Mind that, most of the things I know come from early concepts... Finn and Poe in a solo mission, A Rebel meeting, Kylo on the Falcon, and now a First Order "commander" ... I can't confirm anything, or, if at some point, they decided to drop some of those ideas...

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/9ze900/matt_smiths_character/

So another leak dropped by someone who also has a rather dormant account since June 2018. He did break the news that Nick Fury would be in Spiderman: Far From Home, however.

This is the link but in case he deletes his message, I copied important stuff:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/a24dyj/some_info/

"The Mandalorian: They showed a sizzle reel of Jon Favreau talking about how he's excited because they have delved into some of the EU for this series. They also talkied about the different directors as well. The main thing I remember here is that the central plot revolves around the main character and a baby. I guess the Mandalorian encounters a baby on one of his missions that he is supposed to kill, but instead of that, he ends up saving it and a lot of the rest of the story revolves around their growing relationship and his efforts to keep the child safe and protected. They showed a ton of artwork and stills. They spent a decent amount of time talking about the Mandalorian's armor and how it goes through changes and upgrades. They mentioned the large woman character who is some sort of Chief of theirs? I don't remember her name or whether she was a villain or not. They also talked a lot about different planets and terrains but I don't remember too many specific details."

"Episode 9: So plot info was pretty much non-existent here. They only mentioned that it takes place about a year after TLJ. They talked about the culmination of the movie being a battle between Rey and Kylo. The did show a ton or artwork of planets and characters. The said Kylo has his helmet back and that it has been put back together with some kind of red adhesive. It looked kinda cool with the red lines going through it. They also talked about Rey's lightsaber and how it's back and has been reforged. They said the reforge is not shown on screen. There's a new droid. It's name is Dio and it's sort of a sidekick to BB8. It's little and has sort of a cone shaped head, kind of like a megaphone shape if you can picture it. Beyond that it was just a lot of artwork and toy packaging. They mentioned various new planet terrains but the only one I remember was some kind of Jungle planet."

More from hanko:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/a2ik97/msw_does_kylo_ren_wear_a_helmet_and_does_bb8_get/

Jason confirms reforged mask (red crystaline matter connects it).

Hanko Leak:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/a2ocsb/rey_and_3_plot_lines/

"Rey's outfit won't have much of "Jedi Elements"... They're goin for the opposite. Her costume is described to me as a "Tatical" with neutral colors. The best way my friend could describe it to me, is that looked like a mix betwen Rey's previous costumes, and the "Starkiller Hero" design Ralph McQuarrie did for the original Star Wars.

I also heard that the movie will follow 3 plot lines: Poe and Finn in a mission, second plot line would follow Rey and Rose goin in a 'adventure' of some sorts, and the last plot line would be from Kylo's perspective.. Trying to keep the FO in line and fulfill his plans.

Once again, I can't confirm any of those things, they're all rumors I've heard from someone who has a small job in production, and once in a while gets to see something interesting and reports to me..."

"By neutrals, I mean Whites and Greys yes. But I have no idea about how the design looks.. My buddy told me it had elements from her gear of TLJ... But with some other elements more Tactical, he told me they used the original Ralph McQuirre sketches for inspiration. Thats ALL I know."

MSW confirms Kylo's mask:

https://makingstarwars.net/2018/11/does-kylo-ren-wear-a-helmet-and-does-bb-8-get-a-new-sidekick-in-star-wars-episode-ix/

Hufflepuffins (legit extra):

Episode IX is about to film scenes which involve a great deal of smoke and atmos effects at Pinewood. They're using SPACT performers with experience in firearms and sword fighting. They'll be expected to wear masks. 4 days filming.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/a2gdz3/you_want_a_leak/
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 20 Dec 2018, 9:34 am

Extra again:

An extra friend in the industry told me he’s been filming with the 2nd unit director the last couple weeks and that filming will be happening in a large pool contained at the studio. This matches up with making Star Wars post earlier today.

Resistance troopers are coming out of the water and the First Order is facing the other way only to be ambushed.

A rather large bat like prosthetic creature apparently came into the frame and grabbed a wired stormtrooper.

There were little people in green suits also on set running

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/a7rb55/spoilers_report_from_pinewood_next_week/
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 17 Jan 2019, 6:16 pm

Extra again:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/ah2i58/spoilers_more_info_from_the_pinewood_shoots/

The following is news that I have accumulated from various sources around the pinewood set, this comes from crew members from the area

Domenic Monaghan’s rebel character is named Arvyl - his character initially did not make it past the second act but he has been confirmed to appear late in the film

there is a Duros character who has prominence within the resistance

Kelly Marie Tran isn’t so much in the action as much as the last Jedi. She is however involved in an action sequence alongside Finn at some point

Hux is not involved in the latter of the film. Not to say he dies early, but his power position is diminished and he is not a primary antagonist

Richard E Grant plays a tyrannical First Order general

the Knights of Ren are certainly in the film and their screen time is surprisingly lengthy - Matt Smith is said to have been on set dressed in dark robes and holding a lightsaber prop

Kylo has his helmet re forged but is more often helmetless in the latter half

Ben pilots the falcon

Keri Russell is involved with Luke’s storyline

LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

Luke is involved in a flashback scene with Han and Leia wherein Ben is dropped off for training to a young Luke - an 8 year old Ben was cast and he will have a talk with Luke about wanting to be a Jedi and a guardian of the good in the galaxy

Luke has shot scenes with both Daisy Ridley and Adam Driver

Rey visits Tattooine

EDIT: Poe also flies the falcon, alongside Naomi Ackie’s Vera Calrissian, I forgot about that tidbit. Have a great day/night

Q&A

Oh just you wait. Lando scenes are apparently very funny and he is still very cool

Jordan shots were used for two separate planets

They are editing it so that a scene filmed for the force awakens with Leia will be involved (re: young Ben being dropped to Luke)

later, randomly answering questions:

All I heard was they [Keri and Matt] have lightsabers that ignite. I previously heard they are KoR. I trust MSW more than anything based on track record.

I heard Matt was on set in dark robes with a saber prop. I’ve heard conflicting things about Keri R but I never heard anything about magenta get-up and Tour de France helmet. That I’m lost on. What I know is that she challenges Kylo and according to this person, carries a lightsaber.

I did have many sources. This comes from someone who viewed this trailer back in january with unfinished cgi & effects.

He[Ben] does [fly MF]. There’s major set confirmation he does. Dressed down from his blacks.

Last edited by vaderito on Thu 21 Mar 2019, 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 20 Jan 2019, 5:27 pm

cause reasons:

believe me or not, I don't care
here's what I know (not much)

> Mark is barely in the film, more than Yoda in TLJ but not by much
> Adam wears the helmet for beginning but then has it removed by Daisy in their fight
>John, Oscar, and Kelly are on a mission to gather assistance for the big climactic space battle, I don't know names but they go to a lot of planets: there's a forest, there's a desert, and a city
> By the way, the three of them are on the Falcon for the bulk of the film but not all of it
> the new "Porg" for merchandising is some sort of new droid, only it's not one there's a lot of them and they have a gimmick of changing heads
> Carrie appears in footage shot in TFA/TLJ that ended on cutting room floor as well as some other archival stuff LF filmed

http://boards.4channel.org/tv/thread/108646201
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 28 Jan 2019, 12:14 pm

More from Temiri

Here is another post that will begin with raw facts and then lead into some speculation. People around for filming of interior scenes of the Millenium Falcon and scenes with Lupita N’yongo (Maz Kanata).

Rey and Rose are together on the MF with R2D2 at some point

Poe and Vera are in the cockpit of the MF during one sequence. They are joined by resistance ground troops in the falcon.

Ben is alone in the cockpit for one sequence and is not dressed in black and they did many many takes of this shot. He’s determined and confident throughout.

Finn and Rose share scenes with Maz. There is a whole pirate element to this because many extras were dressed in prosthetics as aliens

Benicio Del Toro “DJ” was on set and addressed as Ducain. He has a scene with Finn and Rose after Rose notices him sitting at the back of a cantina type set. From afar John Boyega was witnessed confronting DJ when Maz interferes.

SPECULATION:

Rey and Rose are off on the falcon while Finn and Poe deal with Vera’s rebel group

Poe and Vera fly the falcon together but are shot down

Ben eventually flies a crashed falcon

Finn and Rose seek help from Maz and Ducain has come to the aid of the resistance by providing help and money

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/akpo5e/spoilers_pinewood_studio_filming_information/

This comes from someone from the VFX team working on IX

General Hux finds a way to slip away from a ground battle and he runs through a marsh. Suddenly he comes into contact with a massive turtle creature. He is startled but the turtle monster is walking slowly so he seems more calm, as he is jogging away the turtles head extends like a snake around 40ft long and grabs him by the torso. As Hux screams in agony the snake head retracts and he is pulled into the opening of the turtles shell where his last screams are heard.

Edit: to everyone doubting again, the scene was shot with green screen and has in no way been a actualized in post yet. That’s just what was going to happen. Members of the vfx team were on hand to visualize how the snake head would go from prop to CGI. The prop head does extend but it’s not quite about 40 feet

Also remember, Mr. Abrams is a S. Spielberg fanatic. It’s apparently all very Jurassic Park in its execution

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/alp03t/spoilers_the_fate_of_general_hux/

As I’ve previously reported, the knights of Ren appear in the movie more prominently than most imagine. Here are the facts I know from the filming sessions:

the is one scene in an underground cavern where Kylo Ren enters and six other characters kneel as he passes each one.

Kylo sits on a throne at the end of the cavern, he is dominant amongst the other KoR.

is the is a moonlight that is shut as he sits at the throne

there are two faces shown after masks are removed, one is Matt Smith’s “Roman” character the other is a female I cannot conform or deny is Kerri Russell. Kylo and “Roman” have a deep conflict of some kind. Kylo is said to shoot lightning at him. The way he motions. Likely to be lightning when added in post

the KoR appear in a battle scene against Resistance troops and pirates, only a few have lightsabers, the others are just proficient in melee attacks.

Kylo dispatches of one KoR when he talks s*** to him. Decapitation. This happens as the others cower

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/amu4tw/spoilers_the_knights_of_ren/

Lando Calrissian (Billy Dee Williams) is not found the way most people speculate around here. He is not found at some pirate space port or happens to be in any shady part of the galaxy. After Poe, Finn, chewie and the rest recruit Vera Calrissian (Naomi Ackie) and Arvyl (Dom Monaghan) they re connect with Rose, Rey and R2D2 at a resistance base where Leia is already with Lando and other senior members of the Resistance

there is a scene that has Rey, Finn, Poe, Rose, Chewbacca, Leia, Lando, (Lando’s asian alien friend) and other senior members of the resistance in a scene together in a resistance control room

there are more senior officials featured in the force awakens that were not seen in the last Jedi that are also around, for some reason

there is a serious discussion about the urgency of their next move

afterwards Poe, Finn and Leia interrogate a captured General Hux

Hux gives away the First Orders vulnerability and the Resistance begins planning the attack

Finn, Rey and Rose leave to join Maz as Lando suggests

Lando and Leia share a moment together where they reminisce about Han.

Poe and Vera are together preparing the falcon with a “strike team”. They have become fast friends. Vera talks about having known Ben Solo to have been the one she imagined to have flown the falcon in fighting the First Order. Poe looks on conflicted

Greg Grunberg and other actors featured as pilots around with Poe (Oscar Isaac) and Lando briefing a team of pilots about their attack strategy. There are many more alien species pilots

Rey now has a lightsaber attached to her belt. She was wearing darker clothing and is a lot calmer and cooler in how she acts and makes decisions. She is more removed from the resistance than the other characters and kind of an outcast. She reluctantly agrees to join Finn as they still have a strong bond.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/an2ptr/spoilers_lando_and_other_plot_details/

FINALLY ADMITS THAT KERI IS ONLY SCREAMING BUT THERE IS NO CHILDBIRTH:

SorryNotSpartacus
3 points
·
25 minutes ago
Except once again TB: Can you actually prove she was in a child birth scene, or can you only confirm she filmed a scene where she was alone, and where she was in anguish and screamed Luke's name in some capacity? Because the way you described it, it seems like you can only prove the latter.

Save
Give Award

level 4
Temiriblagg1
0 points
·
23 minutes ago
Thanks SNS, I have a vivid imagination. She is only in anguish screams Luke’s name

Save
Give Award

level 5
SorryNotSpartacus
3 points
·
22 minutes ago
And thank you for finally answering.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/an2pk0/spoilers_lando/efqf8as/?context=3

Hanko

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/alslig/millennium_falcons_ownership/

My source reported to me a rumor that’s been passing around in LF.

He don’t know much about the plot, except by some concept art and storyboards he glimpsed during early production, and internal rumors on LF. judging from what he has seen and heard, he thinks early on, the Falcon is still with the Resistance, with Chewie and Rey... After the initial scene, the plot would split into Objective A and Objective B. -- Rey and Rose go together in a new ship to deal with Objective A, while Chewie, Poe and Finn take the Millennium Falcon to another planet to solve Objective B, wich seems to be some kind of Resistance meeting/debriefing. He thinks that during this meeting we will be re-introduced to Lando Calrissian... Initially Lando won’t join the resistance, until Chewie convinces him, by ofering the Falcon as payment for the help.

My source tells me that the ownership of the Millennium Falcon reverts back to the original owner: Lando Calrissian.

Temiri again

REG’s character was referred to as Ferex on set and he is a First Order officer

He dresses slightly different than the regular black attire officers from previous films

His attire is lighter in colour tone almost like a tan

He shares an earlier shot scene with Hux and other commanders where he appears to be the leader, as well as a scene with the knights of ren

Oddly enough, Ferex has a one on one scene with Rey where she is apparently not in constraints - at some point the timeline is difficult to determine. This is possibly at the end where she potentially dispatches him (that’s all speculation)

He is in command of a massive space battle that happens concurrently with a land battle, on a desert planet - NOT a “sand” planet

this ‘desert’ planet features vegetation, space cactus like props and a river that runs through a la Nile.

there are six legged camel creatures and the cgi team is working on large pelican/albatross style birds

Rey, Poe, Finn and chewie are all on the ground fighting with resistance troops

many extras dressed as aliens are fighting alongside the resistance, as well as many extras playing local villagers running from the fight

OTHER important thing to note:

the wadi rum shoot will be used for two different locations, one being Tattoine where the scene will be brief and the other is the desert planet where a fighter battle rages over head and filmed for about a month in wadi rum and additional month in the studio

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/anzaqz/spoilers_richard_e_grants_character_and_a_desert/

So I heard this from someone who was involved in shooting this scene on the desert world at pinewood studios

Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren walk through a small village located on the desert planet. They walk through with swagger with Kylo Ren at the lead staring down the alien townspeople as well as regular human extras

they are accompanied by a small group of Stormtroopers who resemble the outfits from the Stormtroopers on tattooine from a new hope where they have the orange shoulder pads

the villager extras are scared and hiding. They were told to look up. Likely as tie fighters fly above

Kylo and two Knights of Ren enter a building which transitions to another set. The others stay outside and continue to frighten the locals

/

Kylo enters and a character who resembles the character who is slaughtered in the force awakens flashback with a similar helmet apparently challenges him. He does not comply with Kylo’s interrogation until Kylo uses the force on him to extract his knowledge by raising his hand at this character who had CGI markers on his face

EDIT: this was all shot about two weeks ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/ao7229/spoilers_a_scene_on_the_desert_planet/

Last edited by vaderito on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 1:13 pm; edited 7 times in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 03 Feb 2019, 3:56 pm

Sounds right

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/amrlgn/slight_leaks_here_not_super_significant/

Hey guys!

So, I sent a message to the mods with my work ID before posting here. But, here we go...

I just finished working at the Art Institute of Chicago, and I've got some semi-leaks to contribute. Its nothing groundbreaking but it could be interesting.

So at the AIC, they have a HUGE (i think largest in the world?) collection of medieval armors and weaponry at the institute. A lot of the time, we will do consulting for film/tv as a way to bring in revenue to the museum.

A group of people were there last fall from Disney. It was like 5 guys (all with british accents). They weren't allowed to tell us they were from the Star Wars set, but it was a bit of an 'open secret'. We would sarcastically joke about how no one had any idea what they were working on -- stuff like that. Anyways, they looked through nearly every piece of armor and weaponry we had. They took pictures, made illustrations, and took notes on almost everything. They were really only interested in the stuff on an aesthetic level though. Specifically they were interested in stuff from the High Middle Ages, and also the Viking age. Being a huge star wars fan, I tried to get as much info out of them as I could, but there wasn't much they could say.

They were really hard to pull any info out of, and I wasn't really trying to snoop too hard. BUT, over lunch one day, they told me that they were character designers, working on a main villain and another smaller group that were all supposed to be thematically/aesthetically similar to one another. I don't have any idea who the villain would be, but my guess is ofc the knights of ren for the group.

edit: i should clarify: thats last fall as in fall 2017, not the most recent fall

P.S oh dang, i guess i didnt make that clear: the guy I talked to said it was a new villain

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 1558795144544

Last edited by vaderito on Sat 25 May 2019, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 05 Feb 2019, 8:18 am

https://makingstarwars.net/2019/02/rumors-speculation-star-wars-episode-ix-and-the-threat-of-the-knights-of-ren/

Sometime ago, I spoke to a source about Star Wars: Episode IX who told me that things would get interesting for Kylo Ren when a threat from The Beyond reveals itself, making Kylo Ren vulnerable. This threat would serve as a motivating factor for Kylo and Rey’s interactions as the story progressed but the source wasn’t sure which act it happened in or how it unfolded. It should be noted that a lot of what that source told me, in terms of accuracy, has come to fruition since that conversation. However, with just that info in hand, the understandable but knee jerk assumptions from fans would likely have gone right to the Expanded Universe and The Yuuzhan Vong. Now, I think I may have got the information that relieves that ambiguity a bit more.

Very recently, another source with a great track record said it was really important that The Knights of Ren have returned from The Beyond. The pregnant pause after that bit of information has led me to believe there’s a lot to that. The fact that there is some plot significance to the Knights of Ren in the film is something else most sources have also echoed.

Another rumor I have heard a few times pertains to those red troopers I wrote about sometime ago. I have heard that the red troopers are called “Sith Stormtroopers.” Now, are they called that behind the scenes because Kylo is actually a Sith Lord now or do we have a game of synonyms at play where “evil” is the same as “Sith”? Anyways, the pertinent info here is that these red troopers answer only to Kylo Ren and The Knights of Ren exclusively. Maybe they’re just the Knights of Ren’s infantry?

It also seems that in Episode IX Kylo has accumulated private armies and militias under The First Order banner to strengthen any opposition to his rule. Worlds that have their own defense forces are also aligned with The First Order. So it sounds like the scope of the battles in the film could be pretty large and not just have the rebellion fighting against white Stormtroopers.

Do these rumors connect? Let us speculate that they do as they really might connect like this. It would seem Kylo Ren is putting together a large force to dominate the galaxy. But the first rumor says that a threat from The Beyond eventually reunites Kylo Ren with Rey (who seems to pretty much have the same hair as last time, by the way). Maybe the Knights of Ren are like The Sith. Perhaps the #2 person of power in the knight’s order knows that they have to kill Kylo to become The Supreme Leader and things get out of control for Kylo as the Knights of Ren, now generals of The First Order, try and usurp The Supreme Leader just like Kylo Ren did in The Last Jedi? This is pure speculation on my part, but if these rumors are all accurate, that could potentially be how these things connect together.

Remember, these are real rumors that have come with information that has been validated in various aspects of Star Wars on screen. So the rumors by themselves have validity. The connective tissue between them was speculation about how they connect, assuming all the building blocks to that narrative have been interpreted correctly.

https://makingstarwars.net/2019/02/what-is-star-wars-episode-ixs-macguffin/

Everything I hear behind the scenes about Star Wars: Episode IX is that our heroes and our villains are in a race to find “something.” That “something” or MacGuffin is supposedly going to be delightful but somewhat controversial. However, at this point I don’t know what it actually is.

At one point in the story, our heroes are all reunited in this quest. My guess is that structurally Fin and Poe Dameron follow their threads and end up on that classic sand planet (lots more on that later) and then Rey too ends up at the same location. The heroes celebrate being reunited at a festival of sorts in a happy moment, a quiet before the storm of the ending.

It is still a mystery as to if Kylo Ren /Ben Solo is an adversary at that point in the story but we do know they all end up in Jordan together filming on location. But with the promotional work being undertaken at that time and with Adam Driver’s limited time at the location, I don’t what to make of it at this time.

So the feeling of Star Wars: Episode IX is going to have that urgency we’ve seen in Star Wars and Raiders of the Lost Ark type films. We know the war element in this movie is going to be rather large based on what has been shot and the size of the script which is pretty long for a Star Wars film. The idea of our heroes and villains in a race against time while battles across the galaxy are fought sounds really bad*** if that’s how this plays out.

just need to know what that MacGuffin is! What could it possible be? Star Wars: The Force Awakens used to open with Luke’s severed hand and the lightsaber falling to the ground and that started the adventure. But I have had no indications that’s the item (no one is into cloning Luke it seems). I have no idea if it is a clone army or what but I don’t think Kylo cares too much about that considering what he already has. But I just know that both sides want it and it drives the story to the culmination of The Skywalker Saga.

Kristopher Tapley

Verified account

@kristapley
Following Following @kristapley
More
Hearing some cool stuff about Episode IX. Particularly the material shot in Jordan. Rey/Kylo scenes framed like Leone. "All that 'Solo’s a western' stuff. Bullsith. IX is the western."

1:14 PM - 5 Feb 2019

https://twitter.com/kristapley/status/1092894223978754048

https://makingstarwars.net/2019/02/star-wars-episode-ix-costume-tidbits-on-lando-rey-threepio-black-park-and-more/

From what we’ve heard about Star Wars: Episode IX over the last few months, Lando Calrissian doesn’t have a really large role in the story. Supposedly he acts as a Maz Kanata type of character that points the way on the heroes path to obtain the MacGuffin. From what sources have said it sounds like Billy Dee Williams wears a yellow shirt not unlike the one from Solo: A Star Wars Story that Donald Glover wore. However, Lando has a fancy blue cape and a gentleman’s cain.

One of the weirder things I’ve been told has zero context. So you’ll be left to speculate on what it means. There’s a scene in Star Wars: Episode IX where See-Threepio has Chewbacca’s bandolier on with his bowcaster and he’s holding Rey’s staff. It sounds like one of Threepio’s craziest situations since Attack of the Clones but we have no confirmation of Threepio-style dad jokes (this is such a drag).

I made an error in the last article and I accidentally left in a bit about Rey’s hair. I made it sound like her hair is the same as it was for The Last Jedi and I actually meant to write The Force Awakens in which there is a practical reason for. We’ve also seen a new rebel hero who we believe to be Naomi Ackie’s character with a bow. We can’t say if it fires lasers because we haven’t seen it in action. We’ve also seen a helmeted character that we think is a woman and could be Keri Russell’s character (but we can’t say for certain at this moment with any certainty).

We also have some bonus Black Park last bout of filming pictures we accidentally sat on. We also saw some stuff that looked like an ice tunnel.

Up at Pinewood, last week at on the Paddock/tank lot there seemed to be two sets: one around the external water tank and then another set next to it. I could not see anything on the set around the tank as it looked totally boxed in. However, the set next to it was showing some dark/mid-grey stone cliffs or craggy rocks with green moss on them peaking out at the top of the set. These were the same colour as the rocks you have photos off being transported to the Black Park set earlier in the year, but with no roundness to them.

Bonus Tidbit: There’s three new TIEs and supposedly a sexy red craft. Also, sources say that the teaser is a real tear jerker. I’m not sure if its because of the content of the trailer or because of what it means. We’ll have a lot more from Star Wars: Episode IX soon so keep checking back. We’re officially in Episode IX mode!

LotS

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/lordsofthesithpodcast

https://66.media.tumblr.com/e1fcdafcc072565a5cf26bc3d8600e54/tumblr_inline_pmpmb39Ls61w1io6d_1280.png

I'm sure by now that you saw the IX reddit leaks of costume concept artwork. I was not surprised by this as I saw this beforehand myself. Everyone got glimpse into Finn and Poe's outfits because of set photo leaks. There should have been more than that. Rey had another outfit that is black. I'm not good at giving elaborate description of things but it was pretty similar to her outfit in both TFA and TLJ. There was also a green planet with a lake with freigters that looked old and broken down.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 18 Feb 2019, 6:33 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/arvxdu/small_bits_of_info_from_the_latest_msw_podcast/

Save yourself listening to two hours of ‘Now this is Podcasting!’. These are some bits of info buried within it, they go off topic a lot and speculate a ton but this is just some noteworthy info from it.

• Rian Johnson was originally going to release his first film in his trilogy before Benioff and Weiss. They think the shake-up behind the scenes after the ‘Solo’ flopped changed things.

• Heard Rian’s trilogy is being made for a younger audience. G Rated.

• Disney is getting ready to hit the ground running with the Benioff and Weiss films.

• Doesn’t know if the FanthaTracks trailer rumour is true. Jason retweeting the rumour isn’t him backing it up but he does believe FanthaTracks to be a reliable source. They’ve heard nothing other than what they’ve already reported on.

• Talks about Rey’s hair being similar to TFA due to scenes with Leia. Thinks there was a scene cut from TFA that had Rey and Leia having a conversation. He says it’s before she goes off with Han Solo but I’m assuming he means she goes off to Luke because obviously by the time Leia is reintroduced in TFA, Rey has been captured.

• Adam was definitely in Jordan to take pictures for a certain magazine that covers Star Wars films (EW, Empire or Vanity Fair I assume).

• Thinks Rey figures out the MacGuffin then everybody else does and they all end up in Jordan. Good guys and bad guys. Unsure if Lando was part of the sequences.

• Got hard confirmation that Rey has put the Skywalker lightsaber back together. You can definitely tell it’s been put back together. Says he’ll share more information soon.

• Knights Of Ren’s weapons are way more elaborate than the ones they had in TFA. Says they’re very cool and will share more information soon.

• Heard Rose is very high up in the Resistance but hasn’t really heard anything about her, doesn’t know how big of a part she has.

https://makingstarwars.net/2019/02/now-this-is-podcasting-episode-262-star-wars-episode-ix-wraps/

reddit mod vouches for this source but they also vouched for the guy who admitted to have forged credentials and made the whole thing up. but anyway:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/as5v1h/a_few_details_about_episode_ix_from_a_reliable/?sort=new

Posted byu/JediPaxis
9 hours ago
A few details about Episode IX from a reliable source.
Leak!
A trusted source (who has relayed other information that has since proven to be correct) has shared some new details about what we may be seeing when IX hits theaters this December. Some of the information you're about to read lines up with what other sources (such as Making Star Wars) have previously put out there while other parts are new. I first learned of some of the duplicate information prior to reading it elsewhere which increases my confidence that what my source has told me is true (that or this is all an elaborate ploy and we've all been duped, but only time will tell if that's the case). Without any further delay, here's what I've been told:

Luke and Leia appear in multiple flashbacks, including at least one scene where Leia is being trained or is discussing Jedi training with Luke. The outcome of the training is uncertain. It is also unclear if Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill filmed these scenes and will be de-aged, or if they are portrayed by younger actors and CG'd like Leia and Tarkin in Rogue One. My source has heard nothing about about Han appearing in any flashbacks.

Leia's role as Resistance leader is being said to be of a similar in size to her TFA role, perhaps even smaller, though her flashback scenes make her seem more present in the film. No confirmation on whether Leia lives or dies in the film.

There are solid red First Order Troopers, yet their role is unclear at this point in time.

Nien Nunb appears in an identical costume from the previous films and has a larger role than either TFA or TLJ.

The Knights of Ren do appear and each have a distinct weapon of choice as has been previously seen in TFA and the concept art for that film.

We don't have any confirmation that the any of the Knights previously seen in TFA will or won't be appearing in IX.

Keri Russell's character is a bounty hunter with an allegiance that is unclear to my source. Keri's character wears a purple (nearly magenta) jumpsuit with bronze/gold accessories, including an elongated helmet.

Think about a fancier version of Zam Wesell and my source says that will get you pretty close.

Naomi Ackie's character is supposedly Finn's sister.

Moderator's note: This point was presented to my source as factual like all the other parts of this post, but I believe it might be wise to take this one with a grain of salt until other sources can corroborate this particular bit of information.

C-3PO has a scene where he holds military gear. It's unclear whether he actually fires any weapons though.

My source doesn't recall exact details but 3PO appeared to have a bag or net (not unlike the Ewok trap net) and what he/she believes to be Chewie's bowcaster.

this one deleted his unverified leak:

Just to preface this. I work in advertising. A lot of my colleagues have friends over in CA and one of my editors is friends with someone who happens to be close with an employee of LF. Unfortunately thats all I know. But two years ago, he was yapping with us about some concepts from TLJ that were do detailed and then I saw them on the screen.

I dont normally do leaks, but here they are. Take it for what it is.

Leak One: Han will appear to Kylo Ren at some point as a vision and it will set him off into a fit of rage.

Leak Two: Luke, as a force ghost, will catch Anakins lightsaber when Rey throws it at him. Its almost the antithesis of the TLJ moment. It shocks Rey.

Leak Three: Palpatine will be back in some form. I guess he has been filmed BUT I have no idea if thats a flashback, force ghost, etc.

Leak Four: In the beginning of the film, Leia will somehow be training Rey a little.

Thats it. I find it interesting. If these all do come to fruition then I think episode 9 might be pretty bonkers. The image leaks already look like something out of Thor Ragnorak.

http://removeddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/apl79j/potential_concept_leaks_for_episode_9/

cause it's fun. Sizzlestump and Anon

Sizzlestump

Trailer's right around the corner, but what the hell. Let's do this again.

Don't read unless you want to be spoiled

-there's a JJ-worthy insane twist in literally the first 3 seconds or the film

-some very persistent rumors/speculation are true, but that plot point gets one-upped by something new and weird pretty quickly (not Rey's parentage)

-the end of the Rebel show was essentially a prequel to the major thrust of IX's plot

-there are many unused plot points from VII that ended up being included here

-the end of the movie will be controversial because it's not actually an ending

-you can figure out the subtitle by combining the first letters in VII's with the theme of VIII's

-the e

The twist is in the crawl.

The subtitle is The First Apprentice.

-C-3PO's arm is the most important object in the Star Wars saga

The one Anakin salvaged from the scribe who copied the Journal of the Whills for the Hutt historian Eannatum.

Snoke is dead.

The first line of the opening crawl is about who Palpatine really was.

People are really going to hate the answer (and Matt Smith).

Anon

Another insider here, this is not a larp.
The crawl pretty much reveals that Palpatine is Anakin's father.
BUT.
It does so in a non-direct way, by stating that he lives through his ancestors, Leia and Kylo.
There's also a titbit plot about Leia refusing the Jedi training because she knew Palpatine lived inside her head in a way, it's like a DNA memory but with The Force.
C3PO is the MacGuffin, although I didn't hear about his arm specifically, between his parts there's an ancient recording about a plan that Darth Bane has put in motion, so that through generations (which preserve his consciousness) he would eventually become so powerful that he could take over the galaxy (and his worthy ancestor also), which almost came to fruition with Vader and then with Kylo.
Matt Smith is Palpatine's first teacher Darth Bane. Bane is Luke Skywalker from the Legends timeline, who traveled across the dimensions. That is why Mark Hammil voiced Bane in the Clone Wars

Sizzlestump

Palpatine was Darth Plaguis, and Matt Smith's character was his master, 1000 years ago.

Snoke is the guy who tried to kill Plaguis.

A few words at the start of the film are a bit different, and there's a segment BEFORE the crawl.

https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/110287991/

Old hanko leak:

A while back, a friend that Works in the production of EP. IX (just a minor job, nothing big) said he glanced at concept art of Finn and Poe wearing ragged clothes and having what seems to be a "meeting" or a "misson debrief" with a bunch of aliens... a few weeks later other redditor start reporting the same, plus a shoot out in the same setting... So, maybe some truth to this guys leaks... But I'm not sure.

anyway... He told me people in production been talking about a concept that been circling around... He didn't see the concept, but other people in production told him about, and he described to me. The concept shows Kylo Ren piloting the FALCON... Don't know if its true... But.. Decided to report anyway.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/8tqgod/description_of_a_concept_art/
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 23 Feb 2019, 10:04 am

jason's new podcast

Episode IX
Planets & Locations

Jason heard again that Jordan was used as a filming location for two planets.

One of them looks like Tatooine.

Lars homestead was reportedly built in Pinewood.

Tatooine is reportedly at the end of the movie.

It looks like a small Ahch-to set was built in Pinewood too.

The second Jordan planet could be named Pazama or something like that. Jason doesn't know the exact spelling and it's just my transcription.

There's a miners/fish market looking town. The whole town was built in Pinewood (so maybe it's the biggest set we heard about). Snowtroopers were there and snow special effects were used there.

Also, there is a droid factory on the miners/fish market set. It's an easter egg heaven - robot from Bad Robot logo is hidden there, John Williams' scores are somehow hidden there, few battle droids from The Phantom Menace, etc.

Kylo supposedly goes to a dark looking castle to get his helmet fixed in the movie - but this could be BS, because he also heard earlier that Knights of Ren fixed his helmet. There's some monkey looking creature on this set.

Kylo was a part of the swamp planet (Black Park) stuff. Kylo's pulling and throwing some Resistance soldiers, but he's probably separated from the main battle on that planet.

Characters

Jason heard about the young Luke & Leia training flashback. Billie Lourd might have been a stand-in for CGI.

Jason seconds info about Keri Russell's character from this leak. She might have been on the snow planet, but Jason says he could be wrong about it.

Knight of Ren's weapons aren't the same as in The Force Awakens. They look like medieval weapons with Star Wars features. They look visually neat.

Jason doesn't know if any of the TFA's KoR is in IX.

Ships

There's some really black TIE.

Luke's X-wing was on some set. Jason doesn't know if it's the ROTJ one or a different one.

Kylo supposedly has a new ship. It's white with red and black details. It has some cool gadgets.

Supposedly Vader's helmet is on that ship.

Jason heard that Falcon is on a fire at some point.

There's an orange X-wing with R2 unit in it. His source doesn't think it's Poe Dameron's.

Supposedly Rey has Luke's X-wing helmet.

There was supposedly a massive ship on the Cardington set. The final battle with zero gravity was probably filmed there.

Mod Note:
A reminder for everyone that this thread is meant to serve as an archive for potential spoilers/leaks. In order to facilitate access to the leaks, there is no discussion of the spoilers in this thread. Please continue to use the Episode IX Spoilers and Rumors thread or the Crack Spoilers thread to discuss whatever is posted here. The discussion about this leak was moved. Thanks!

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sat 23 Feb 2019, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved posts discussing leaks)
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 27 Feb 2019, 7:59 am

MSW (I suggest you listen to the podcast for more context)

https://makingstarwars.net/2019/02/a-very-now-this-is-podcasting-star-wars-episode-ix-rumor-party-lots-of-crazy-information/

On the newest episode of Now, This is Podcasting! we recorded on Friday, Randy and I broke down a whole bunch of Star Wars: Episode IX rumors we heard but did not or could not verify. We figured it would be fun. The rumors made for a fun podcast. Obviously there could be spoilers in this episode so if that isn’t your thing, stay away. If it is, have fun with the rumor and don’t take them too seriously but also understand we would even consider them if they weren’t digging into more.

Here are the notes from the show:

Jordan stood in for two planets in Star Wars: Episode IX.
The festival party is not the classic planet but a new one.
There’s Knights of Ren content filmed on that planet.
There is footage of Kylo walking away from TIE Fighter crash there.
The Lars Homestead may have been filmed at Pinewood for interiors and exteriors in Jordan.
Luke Skywalker’s X-wing Fighter was there and Rey has Luke’s X-wing helmet.
The MacGuffin supposedly starts out as one thing and that leads them to something else and unfortunately no one would ever tell us what it leads to as this is the films big secret.
Kylo’s ship is white with red and black details and lots of very cool mechanical looking parts dotted around it. Vader’s helmet is stored there.
The castle set we had been seeing is actually a miner’s town.
There is a droid factory (small room) there which is an Easter egg heaven – droids on the table reference John William’s scores, there is a Bad Robot, and some original prequel era Battle Droids.
Kylo Ren fights resistance troopers in the swamp and supposedly uses some brutal moves on them.
The Black Park Falcon set features some fire on the Falcon.
The Orange X-wing we saw back day does not appear to be Poe’s.
Keri Russel
Keri Russell’s outfit is rose gold, extremely fancy like a Stormtrooper but with the armor split into triangles on a purple suit. Her helmet has the shape of an Olympic cycling helmet. She was seen on the snow planet.
There might be a zero gravity battle at the end of the film and they built a massive wing or roof for it.

aaaand, on the heels of MSW leak, comes this gory detail lol!

Firstly I’ll say the following is the only info I have, I do not know anything else, please don’t bother me for more information, and everything I say below is all I know, I don’t know context or anything else. There is no speculation below, just cold hard facts.

There was a scene filmed in Black Park where Adam Driver’s stunt double was thrown by some kind of explosion. What was clear from the situation was that the resistance fighters were fleeing Kylo Ren. The explosion sends Driver’s double flying and for a moment the Resistance looks relieved and stops fleeing but the next sequence filmed showed Driver emerge from the smoke with a half shattered mask and he does a pull motion. For this next part a Stunt double was used and the heroes look devastated so this isn’t just some Joe nobody, but a guy’s heart bursts from his chest before he falls to his knees and dies. Again, no clue who the character is. I do know the whole sequence is practical effects and they brought in a guy who has worked on The Walking Dead. There is also a scene of Driver holding the heart in his hand.

Again, that is all I know, no context, no idea what act, just that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/ax1l12/i_have_some_info/

this one is hard to decipher whether OP is replying in comments so I'm only posting OP:

dropping these while everyone is looking in Captain Marvel direction. if you catch them good for you, if you don't, I'll resend them when known reliable sites confirm some of them in public. the following is what I was told:

> Rey and Ren have a duel about half-way through the movie. there's only one duel to my knowledge. the sets where duel takes place are used only for that portion of the movie, not for earlier or later scenes.

this is where I interjected and said that the marketing leak from reddit said the duel was the culmination of the movie

>marketing wouldn't know the order of scenes so maybe they just assume it's the finale. it is not.

> there are many uncredited cameos in the movie, some just fun, some very meaningful. at least one very meaningful uncredited cameo filmed with Adam Driver

>Rey is not related to Luke, Leia, Han, Ren. this is the end of the Skywalker name. there is no another Skywalker. if you are looking for the movie twist, this is not the right place.

>Luke and Lando have small roles

I asked whether Luke comes back to life

> Nonsense. No, he does not.

> there are more deaths than you would expect and there are deaths that you may not expect

>there is no romance. Finn and Rose are an established couple and they get separated and reunited few times. beyond that, there's no courtship and new couple.

> actors who filmed on the last day did not film the last scene(s) in the movie

>the highlight of the movie gotta be Ren's arc and the sheer scale that rivals ROTK. That's what impressed me the most and the enthusiasm is shared across the board. Do not interpret this as that something is wrong with other aspects of the movie. it's just that these stand out more than anything else and people are really hyped.

http://boards.4channel.org/tv/thread/110967422
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Mar 2019, 12:26 pm

real leak of Ep IX footage shown to shareholders today Mar 7 2019 (i'll keep updating as info comes in):

Replying to @Ladewig @sleemo_
We saw a blockade runner in an abandoned looking hangar. An explosion knocking Stormtroopers in a starship hangar bay. Kylo Ren in a white room looking at the Vader helmet. Rey, Finn, Poe in Falcon cockpit.

Lando briefly. Rey with Chewie's bowcastet. Finn in some abandoned looking ship interior.

So @dizparks just reminded me that we saw a marketplace (?) scene with Rey walking through and some aliens.

He was in a room like in the rebel Blockade runner style, that bright white. And he's looking down as a box or container opens to reveal the charred Vader helmet.

Kylo is not wearing a helmet.

Nothing like that [re: KoR footage]

Going to guess no [the scar is not different] but the scene goes by so quick I couldn't really say. It's all so overwhelming to take it all in.

Her hair looks pretty much the same as in the previous film.I think it was up in most scenes, but it went by so fast I may have missed it.

We only saw him [Kylo] in one scene and he looked pretty much the same as far as I can recall.

Oh wait! I just remembered...  A really cool clip of Daisy doing wire work, jumping and turning a somersault high up in the air with a lightsaber.

[someone pots a picture of vader meditation chamber] Ohhh, that's very possible...... I hadn't thought of that.

So a suggestion the white room we saw Kylo in could be harkening back to Vader's meditation chamber. That's not a bad idea.

Yes, pretty sure on the behind the scenes we see her doing wire work with a saber in hand I think. Not in the finished footage that I can recall but I could have missed it.

Hmmm.. he [Kylo] didn't look sad so much as he looked pained.Looked like he was having a bad day.

[someone pointing out Kylo always looks pained] Good point, maybe it was just his resting Kylo face.

That sure sounds like it [re: white room = white ship confirmed] I'll admit I haven't kept up with the rumors myself.

Poe walked into the cockpit to join the others; Rey was in the pilot seat.

Rey's clothes: The one I remember was light colored almost white in a similar fashion to what she was wearing previously It's what she's wearing in the photo on this tweet I believe.

Somebody asked me earlier if we saw a new character in the Ep IX , and I didn't recall, but we actually did see a glimpse of someone new who appeared to be riding some animal (?). Guessing it was Naomi Ackie's character.

I don't think we saw enough in context to really judge that, but what I saw looked like Star Wars if you know what I mean. Daisy as Rey looked great.

Oh I was thinking animals like Banthas lol, sorry. Yeah nothing stood out, but it was your common Tatooine or Jakku type outfits.

https://twitter.com/Ladewig/status/1103715321695952902

another twitter:

when asked about dialog in the footage @crerrity @Ladewig @sleemo_ Almost none, just some saying we go together or in this together from Rey, Poe, Finn.

No, it was more of like wooden stands an a number of characters in your classic alien Star Wars character outfits. Did look sandy though. when shown this image re: market that rey walks through:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1E2qS6XgAA3xk4.jpg

Scott and his buddy on lando:

I think he was on the Falcon, just quick view of him from shoulders up. @dizparks Lando was on the Falcon right?

That’s correct, he was on the Falcon. It looked like it was his first time back on it by how he kind of touched the wall.

Scott:

We did not see Chewie, R2, or 3PO [on falcon]. We did see BB-8 in some scenes.

Like a wedge shape head or something? [in response to whether he saw D0)

Last edited by vaderito on Thu 07 Mar 2019, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 08 Mar 2019, 2:33 pm

More footage:

This is more clarification/detail about what we’ve previously heard, specifically about the bit of dialogue:

IX footage included quick shots of all the main characters: Poe, Finn, Rey, then Kylo looking down and then we see he is looking at a container of some kind opening to reveal it has Vader's helmet inside. Rey says "It's too dangerous, I'm going alone." Poe then says "We're going together." We see Poe, Rey, Finn and Chewbacca all settling into the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon. [...] Star Wars Episode IX only had a behind the scenes reel with many shots including one of the Tantive IV, Lando and a new Droid next to BB-8 that looks like a megaphone on a wheel - confirming a recent character design leak.

Star Wars Episode IX only had a behind the scenes reel with many shots including one of the Tantive IV, Lando and a new Droid next to BB-8 that looks like a megaphone on a wheel - confirming a recent character design leak.

Rey says "It's too dangerous, I'm going alone." Poe then says "We're going together." We see Poe, Rey, Finn and Chewbacca  all settling into the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon.

IX footage included quick shots of all the main characters: Poe, Finn, Rey, then Kylo looking down and then we see he is looking at a container of some kind opening to reveal it has Vader's helmet inside.

https://twitter.com/MatthewHansenUT/status/1103811227300646913

Steele Wars podcast with Scott

Apologies for the lack of new info - just following through on my word. This is the bulk of what was said in the podcast.

-Lando has a purple outfit in the same vein as what was seen in Empire. It's pretty reminiscent.

-Lando was on the Falcon and had a similar reaction to Han in TFA

-Kylo was in a white room and some kind of object opened up to reveal Vader's helmet. Kylo looked "pretty down".

-Kylo has the same hair as TLJ. Confirmation that he's not bald? Smile

-Hard to say where Kylo was during this sequence. It could be Kylo's rumored ship.

-No mentions of The Last Jedi "backlash" during the event

-Starship hanger sequence with a huge explosion and troopers flying all over the place.

-Rebel Blockade Runner in a hanger on a mossy and overgrown type environment.

-No title

-Rey was seen with Chewie's Bowcaster and according to Scott, it seemed like she might have been getting ready to fire it. She was with other Resistance members during this sequence.

-Very little dialogue, but Rey, Finn, and Poe are going on a mission together. Multiple pieces of footage that show the three of them together.

-No Chewbacca in any footage. Scott urges people to cool their jets and thinks that he will have plenty of screentime. The footage was about a minute long.

-Rey was in a marketplace with aliens.

-Blue saber (duh)

-Rey is wearing a white/cream colored outfit like what was seen in the hugging photo.

-The characters were seen riding "space horses" or something similar. Unfinished animation/CGI and the animal was cropped out of the shot.

-No Fisher, Hamill, Gleeson, Grant, etc.

-No Sign of Rose Tico

Another poster:

Something minor to add but I spoke to one of the people who saw the footage and the blockade runner was seemingly on the jungle planet and that Naomi Ackie’s character was seen riding on of those animals too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/ayzbad/steelewars_podcast_tidbits/

cause reasons:

http://boards.4channel.org/tv/thread/111140616

Hello. I know someone who was part of the production, they’re a close friend and i trust them. I didnt wanna post this on Reddit as i hear they can trace it back to me and i didnt wanna risk his job.

- The earlier scenes are a Finn, Poe, Rey, Chewie and BB8 mission. They meet Naomi Acki’s character for recruitment in some foresty planet.
- There’s some droid factory in some ice/snow planet, and there is a new physically active droid.
- Rey/Kylo duel takes place in the snow planet, apparently its a really emotional and angsty fight, they both feel betrayed by each other. Rey senses Kylo’s love for her but Kylo sees it as a weakness.
- Finn and Rose have a long scene together with stormtroopers, my guess is that it is probably a rebellion.
- Poe dies in the Jordan planet Sad

another redditor Futur-Alliance is implying something:

Without dwelling into specifics, there is a big reason why that picture is the way it is, and why Poe, actually Oscar Issac is showing the most emotion in that picture.

Had a chat with someone, and that isn't an actual still from the movie, it's from after an emotional scene, that's why Daisy has her face turned away, and why Johnboy looks so emotionless. The rest I imagine you can come to your own conclusions.

Without spoiling anything, because personally I'd rather not have known, but my stupid curiosity got the best of me, I can confirm that Daisy/Rey has her face turned away because she is crying, Finn is just stunned, and I speculate the little grin that's begun is due to Oscar probably jumping them. And Oscar, well, he's as emotional as it gets. I can only imagine what comes afterwards. Looking forward to the BTS reel on DVD.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/b1a9jh/oscar_isaac_poeleia_relationship_gets_carried/eilrh81/?context=3

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 21 Mar 2019, 11:40 am

from Jason's new podcast

"Final Episode IX battle to take place on Kylo Ren’s ship? As you may recall, a few weeks back MakingStarWars revealed that a zero gravity battle was filmed at the Cardington Sheds in England and was on a ship or a ships wing. Today they’ve revealed new details. The zero gravity battle takes place on top of Kylo Ren’s new ship. It’s only a minor new detail but an interesting one. You may remember it was revealed by MSW that Kylo would be using a new white ship in Episode IX, on this ship he houses the helmet of Darth Vader and recently shareholders were shown Episode IX footage which showed Kylo Ren looking at the helmet in a white room, presumably that scene is in Kylo’s ship."

https://www.instagram.com/bespinbul...tm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=10ccba8td9fgt
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 27 Mar 2019, 11:44 am

Janahh (naomi Ackie) spoiler:

However, our sources have told us that Jannah was kidnapped as a child to be turned into a Stormtrooper. We’re not sure if she ever became one, but it looks like maybe she escaped and has been living on her own, not unlike Rey. Another image of the character features her holding a bow and arrow. We’re not sure how handy that’s going to be in a fight against laser blasts, but she looks like a bad*** warrior.

https://www.slashfilm.com/leaked-star-wars-episode-9-details/

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 02 Apr 2019, 8:50 am

jason's pod:

MakingStarWars ‘Now, This is Podcasting!’ Episode 267 tidbits
• Cassian Andor will be filming in London.

• Star Wars will not be filming at Pinewood Studios for the foreseeable future. They’re going to be using a new unknown place in England, starting with Cassian.

• The Episode IX marketplace/fish mongers set is the biggest ever done in any movie ever. It’s huge and in-depth.

• Jason has seen the red troopers and they look a little different to the leaked poster but the poster could be the final version.

• The alien on the leaked poster is animatronic and there’s a guy in the suit but the poster shows it as CGI.

• Some of the ships on the leaked poster are from other book covers.

• Says they’ve heard the Tantive IV from ‘Revenge of the Sith’ is in Episode IX. Must mean Tantive III,

• After the C3PO memories stuff, it takes them to the snow planet.

• Speculates that it might be AOTC related because C3PO has his head put on a battle droid and that on the new snow planet there’s dead battle droids.

• Zorii is on the snow planet.

• Rose has more of a Lando sized role in Episode IX.

• Heard Billie Lourd was a stand in for Leia flashback scenes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/b8ggsj/makingstarwars_now_this_is_podcasting_episode_267/

Some clarifications in the same thread comments section:

I have permission to clarify the MSW news (at least, to clarify it as far as I have been told stuff, so please do keep in mind this may also be incorrect). I'm also really not going to say anything other than this or what I have said before during the TB debunking so please don't try to interrogate further for info beyond that. But:

To whatever extent 3PO's memory plays a role in the plot, the actual attempt to recover/do whatever they are doing with the memory happens on snow planet. This, if you recall, might indeed make sense given reports of a droid factory of some kind there (which as far as I know, it is true that there is some sort of mechanic's shop/factory type set there).

I don't know whether the Tantive stuff relates, or if it is indeed the actual Tantive or simply a blockade runner that looks like the Tantive.

I don't think the fish market (if it is even a fish market, to be honest I know little about this but I just thought it was a village sort of thing) set is actually that big.

these guys are unproven but there's something in this leak so:

bespinbulletin
Exclusive: So this is nothing major, it’s fairly minor but I thought it was worth putting it out there. My little scoop is regarding one of the most baffling images on the leaked Episode IX retail poster, the alien placed next to Finn. I was told this information from more than one source, sources I trust, so I feel pretty confident in it. Here it is:

Rey meets the alien in the poster, I don’t know if she’s alone or with Poe, Finn etc. but Rey meets the alien and even though the alien itself isn’t important, this encounter leads to something much more important which is part of the evolving McGuffin in ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’.

https://www.instagram.com/bespinbulletin/p/BvwKj7OASOU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1l7s2zzz9o3ez

these are new so unproven:

Episode IX:

The crew filmed in Jordan and the location will be used for two planets
We already know one planet and the other is completely new (mountainous and has ice caves)
There’s an alien worm creature that was on the leaked poster. It’s not very important but leads to something important. It’s part of the evolving McGuffin. It’s not on the Jordan planets (first reported by BespinBulletin)
Poe potentially faces a threat that may be catastrophic for him
This is the one I’m most cautious about. I was first told about it by BespinBulletin and have only had one other source mention it
Multiple villains (possibly Knights of Ren) will have medieval/viking inspirations

http://www.port-haven.com/news/small-tidbits-from-the-mandalorian-and-episode-ix-exclusive-first-look-new-imperial-trooper/

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 03 Apr 2019, 6:24 pm

Shareholder footage correction. I strongly believe this is the part where rey says "It's too dangerous, I'm going alone" and Poe replies "We are going together". The guy who described the footage didn't think he saw Chewie and only remembered Poe walking in but it appears that the scene went like this:

https://twitter.com/GermainLussier/status/1113570669466284032?s=19

We just saw .5 seconds of Star Wars Episode IX. It was Rey and Chewie in the Falcon, and Finn and Poe walk into the cockpit.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 04 Apr 2019, 7:43 am

Jason tweeted he's going to drop a lot of spoiler articles and kicked off with this one:

https://makingstarwars.net/2019/04/a-potential-explanation-to-rambo-threepio-in-star-wars-episode-ix/

So what follow are my semi-verified notes.

There’s planet where it snows with a droid factory and the main cast visits a droid factory.
On snowfall planet, See-Threepio reluctantly has his memory uploaded to Artoo-Detoo which leads to some funny issues for Artoo.
This appears to explain the “Rambo” See-Threepio I wrote about a while ago which was later confirmed by The Geekiverse poster leak.
On the snow planet, the new droid D.O. is introduced around the factory sequence and his help is required. He might be related to Keri Russell’s character.
In the droid factory on the snow planet there is a “Bad Robot,” Battle Droids,” and droids that relate to or resemble John Williams scores somehow. Basically there’s a lot of Easter Eggs.
The heroes are helped off the snowing planet by a character in purple and gold which makes me think it is Keri Russell’s character, as she was described to me as “rose-gold extremely elegant armor but with a purple under suit and a helmet that has the shape of an Olympic cycling helmet.” This costume lines up with the recent poster leak pretty well and another leak which has her listed as “Zorii.”
So if Threepio is backed up to some kind of storage device on Artoo, what are they doing with Threepio? Are the loading another program into his body that explains why he has weapons? Is the rebellion weaponizing standard droids to fight back against The First Order? I was told the MacGuffin isn’t apparent at the start of the film and this is part of how it evolves as the story progresses. Many sources have said that Threepio is pretty important to kicking things off.

The way these sources breakdown the Zorii costume makes me think most of the information in my notes is in the vicinity of correct as it would be pretty impossible to guess that costume. It is vague you can kind of see how events move although there’s more questions than answers.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 06 Apr 2019, 12:39 pm

Reddit mod JediPaxis is vouching for this as he's seen actual concept art:

A trusted source has come through once again with some new details on what we may be seeing in Episode IX. Some of what you're about to read and see may or may not be a bit controversial with some groups of fans, so I highly encourage you to interact civilly, keep an open mind and withhold any judgement until after you've seen the movie this December. With that disclaimer, let's get into the meat of it:

When we pick up with Kylo's story in IX, he's still struggling between the Light Side and the Dark Side. In addition to this, he's also dealing with how to reconcile his feelings toward Rey.

My source specifically referred to these feelings as a "love" for Rey. (It's at this point in the post that I would like people on all sides of the "Reylo" issue to pause, take a deep breath and cool your collective jets before commenting on this).

Kylo either seeks out or is summoned by a new character that is being referred to by my source as "the Oracle".

Whether this is a code name used during production or the real name of the character is still unclear.

In addition to the concept art that my source had access to (a recreation of which is pictured below. Moderator's Note:I've seen the original and can say that the recreation is faithful to it), he/she also saw the sculpt of the giant "baby" head that "the Oracle" sits on top of and described it as "essentially identical to the art - just unpainted" with the size appearing to be "8 to 10 feet wide."

Speculation disclaimer: From the description my source provided, it sounds to me as if the Oracle will be a puppet or practical effect of some kind. Perhaps in the same vein as Mother Proxima from Solo.

My source could not confirm this for sure but is under the assumption that the swamp environment that the Oracle is found in is on the forested planet seen in previously leaked set photos.

He/she is also under the impression that the spider-like creature is somehow parasitic/leaching off of the the unconscious/slumbering the baby giant elf looking thing below.

Moderator's Note: This bit may or may not be the case, I'm just passing along what I was told here.

[ARCHIVE] SW Sequel Trilogy Spoilers/Rumors - Page 3 Sl8aymprznq21

At first glance, it's easy to look at this image and question whether or not it really feels like it fits in Star Wars, but after having sat with this for a little while, I'm personally kind of into it. It feels a bit inspired by Ralph McQuarrie to me. Kind of like a mix between the Dagobah spiders, the Dagobah swamp creature and the Gorax concept from RotJ. Most of those things, among other McQuarrie works, have found new life in recent Star Wars projects, so an amalgam of elements seems reasonable to me.

Only time will tell how it looks on screen (or if it will even make it into the final cut of the film), so we'll just have to wait and see how it all pans out...

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/ba5lpa/details_on_kylo_ren_and_the_oracle_in_episode_ix/

@TheComixKid
Follow Follow @TheComixKid
More KC Walsh Retweeted Rodrigo Perez
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 09 Apr 2019, 7:04 pm

Top kek

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/bbddbf/episode_ix_heir_to_the_legacy/

Episode IX: Heir to the Legacy
Probable BS
That’s the title. Don’t care if you don’t believe me. I have a family member who worked on preparing the trailer for Friday. The Star Wars logo isn’t blue or yellow, it’s green!

In the trailer it talks about “fixing wounds that would never heal”. We see kylo’s mask being reforged, and Rey holding the taped up lightsaber. Finn has stormtroopers aiming down on him taking him hostage.

Finn and Poe are with the new character (I forget her name but people are saying it’s finn’s sister) riding on some kind of yak-horse hybrid creatures

Bb-8 is rolling fast down a hallway and lights are flashing with the new droid following him. They seem to be chased by stormtroopers

We see the new bounty hunter on the leaked poster grapple up to a window in the dark and lightning in the background lights the shot

Lando looks out a space window and maz is next to him

The last shot Rey is on the ground defeated and the knights of Ren tell Kylo to kill her.

No red storm troopers yet and no mention of the MacGuffin

My uncle said that he saw a clip where Lando tells maz about giving her the lightsaber, but this clip was shortened for the window shot in the trailer.

Q&A

“Reminded me of a Roman Colosseum tbh” in response to question about the setting for Rey's defeat by KoR

"Very muddy" setting for re-forging of the mask
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next