Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

+52
Rei of Sunshine
CienaRee
Moonjump05
Search Your Feelings
Jozie
teltaru
MissG
Irina de France
Reylo Lemon
jakkusun
MelBee
Gemini
Rimfaxe96
Little_Boots
FrolickingFizzgig
spacebaby45678
Jakku
MeadowofAshes
ZenBrainJam
Darth Rowan
snufkin
Blackcanary
Kylo Ren
Rogue Rey
EchoBase
Darth Dementor
BastilaBey
vaderito
Kyla Ren
Xylo Ren
Mana
panki
Helix
Kessel
IoJovi
Sylvia Snow
ISeeAnIsland
SoloSideCousin
AnneNeville
Darth_Awakened
Lily Snape
Force22
Birdwoman
MyOnlyHope
Darth Dingbat
Saracene
SanghaRen
Forsythia
BenRey
Marchtwin
Airemyn
AnnLouise
56 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 Empty ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by EchoBase Fri 13 May 2016, 2:16 pm

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 Image74

scratch
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 13 May 2016, 2:18 pm

@vaderito
About the tree set which is in London: maybe I was not clear enough.
I was thinking that maybe the Malin Head is just the part of the same scene:
They can not bring the ocean in London. So I was thinking that the seaside of the same scene (which contains Flacon landed at shore in TFA), is in Malin Head (because they are obviously filming at the cost), and the other part is in London (i.e) tree.
In the editing process they ll make of two locations only one i.e. same sequence. That I had in mind.

For Luke-the-God thing: I like the idea and it does not look so impossible or silly. Just to add a bit of godlike stuff in it: Hut exploding as a rage of God!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3

Post by EchoBase Fri 13 May 2016, 2:20 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:@vaderito
They can not bring the ocean in London. So I was thinking that the seaside of the same scene (which contains Flacon landed at shore in TFA), is in Malin Head (because they are obviously filming at the cost), and the other part is in London (i.e) tree.
In the editing process they ll make of two locations only one i.e. same sequence. That I had in mind.

For Luke-the-God thing: I like the idea and it does not look so impossible or silly. Just to add a bit of godlike stuff in it: Hut exploding as a rage of God!

@Darth_Awakened

It would make sense. The huts are also on a different location, but they are supposed to be on Ahch-to.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 May 2016, 2:21 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:@vaderito

@Darth_Awakened

Tree in Pinewood and hut exploding in Pinewood. Twisted Evil

But I see what you mean. yeah, we'll see what's part of the same set when more rumors hit.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnLouise Fri 13 May 2016, 2:32 pm

vaderito wrote:Interesting...big geek sites are not reporting on what's happening in Ireland right now. I'm hoping for someone to break "embargo" and chime in with spoilerific details but so far it's dead silence. I'm hoping for MSW Podcast to spill some beans. Surely there will be questions?
@vaderito

Don't think it includes leaks re plot, but BBC news.com has a report on the arrivals in Ireland.
AnnLouise
AnnLouise
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 May 2016, 2:33 pm

AnnLouise wrote:
vaderito wrote:Interesting...big geek sites are not reporting on what's happening in Ireland right now. I'm hoping for someone to break "embargo" and chime in with spoilerific details but so far it's dead silence. I'm hoping for MSW Podcast to spill some beans. Surely there will be questions?
@vaderito

Don't think it includes leaks re plot, but BBC news.com has a report on the arrivals in Ireland.
@AnnLouise

Ok, so maybe scooper sites will loosen up now and post more than just photos. They are currently talking about Fantastic Four sequel. Mad
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airemyn Fri 13 May 2016, 2:35 pm

Blackcanary wrote:Another one:

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 _89682127_daisyridley
@Blackcanary

Oh my god this is amazing! I don't care if it doesn't necessarily mean romance, they will at least have scenes together on Luke's island! Very Happy
Airemyn
Airemyn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2016, 2:35 pm

Latest celebrity Stormtrooper cameo rumour...

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-05-13/is-gary-barlow-a-stormtrooper-in-the-new-star-wars-film/

They were filming scenes earlier this week with Oscar Isaac because he mentioned doing a cool stunt scene when he was at the X Men Apocalypse Premiere. John Boyega was also filming because he mentioned it on social media before he went to Cannes. Carrie Fisher was also back in London.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2016, 2:39 pm

Blackcanary wrote:Anybody notice this from our mysterious friend KY10REY?

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 Tweets10

How much filming is he doing in Ireland?!
@Blackcanary

I'm dubious about this because AD has the lead role in Paterson. Surely they would be able to do what they did during Ep 7 and gave him a day to fly to the Venice film festival. Cannes isn't that far from Ireland. I guess we will find out next week when the movie premieres.

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 May 2016, 2:40 pm

he needs a few hours not the whole day.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnLouise Fri 13 May 2016, 2:43 pm

vaderito wrote:
AnnLouise wrote:
@vaderito

@AnnLouise

Ok, so maybe scooper sites will loosen up now and post more than just photos. They are currently talking about Fantastic Four sequel. Mad
@vaderito

BBC article went I to depth regarding the area & impact Star Wars is having on area. Including a fan going to varios sites dressed as a Stormtrooper. Very Happy
Happy Raylo Day on Twitter. Can't imagine what EE and/ Tumblr is like.
AnnLouise
AnnLouise
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 May 2016, 2:46 pm

AnnLouise wrote:

BBC article went I to depth regarding the area & impact Star Wars is having on area. Including a fan going to varios sites dressed as a Stormtrooper. Very Happy
Happy Raylo Day on Twitter. Can't imagine what EE and/ Tumblr is like.
@AnnLouise

depend on circles. I'm sure that one two punch of #KyloIsComing and JB's gushing about KMT isn't going over well with some people. In fact, I know it isn't. Laughing

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Fri 13 May 2016, 2:48 pm

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 Image75

Very Happy

Look, he posts his location, again Wink.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 13 May 2016, 2:48 pm

OK I just figured out what ya'll mean by EE and just LOL'd. That's one of the places where I was like "eff this mansplaining, I know what I saw."
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 13 May 2016, 2:50 pm

Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Fri 13 May 2016, 2:52 pm

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 Image76

I really hope she/he is a reliable source, but she/he was right so far.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 13 May 2016, 2:56 pm

The DM photos give a really good idea of where the MF-nor-not ship is in relation to its surroundings. It doesn't look like an especially secure place to land; I wonder if it was an emergency landing.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 3421834600000578-3589119-image-a-240_1463161713017

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 342187B500000578-3589119-image-a-244_1463162122350
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 May 2016, 2:57 pm

EchoBase wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 Image76

I really hope she/he is a reliable source, but she/he was right so far.
@EchoBase

YES! I hope she's right and we get more on Je'daii or whatever they call first Jedi. preferably both Rey and Kylo hear this from Luke though it's likely only Rey and Luke.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Fri 13 May 2016, 2:59 pm

@vaderito Well, we did call that a while ago! All the emphasis on LST helping Luke with Jedi lore, he's at the first temple, there's the mythical tree, the grey jedi poem, our belief that Kylo and Rey can balance the force together...god this next film is going to be epic.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Fri 13 May 2016, 3:00 pm

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 Image77

An odd small reference to the previous films?
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenBrainJam Fri 13 May 2016, 3:06 pm

The skywalker special? Uff..
ZenBrainJam
ZenBrainJam
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Fri 13 May 2016, 3:08 pm

ZenBrainJam wrote:The skywalker special? Uff..
@ZenBrainJam

Noooooooooo!

Wink
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Fri 13 May 2016, 3:11 pm

i used to hate the idea of the Skywalker special....but its kinda like a right of passage or something...
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Fri 13 May 2016, 3:12 pm

EchoBase wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 3 Image77

An odd small reference to the previous films?
@EchoBase

This is the best spoiler day ever!!!!! The arrival!!!! The extra locations!! This above!!! And what was that cryptic thing about Rey being left on Jakku by a dark order. I love it all!
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 May 2016, 3:14 pm

BastilaBey wrote:@vaderito Well, we did call that a while ago! All the emphasis on LST helping Luke with Jedi lore, he's at the first temple, there's the mythical tree, the grey jedi poem, our belief that Kylo and Rey can balance the force together...god this next film is going to be epic.
@BastilaBey

I hope this is going to be a real spoiler not another compilation of fan theories including what we talked about. But yes, Jedi lore is a given considering what came in TFA.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next