Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7

+55
MoonlitMoss
Jakku
vaderito
Blackcanary
Airemyn
ReyofLightSide
ladyconsular
Helix
teltaru
soulluos
Forsythia
SanghaRen
nonesuch
BenRey
Gemini
jakkusun
MeadowofAshes
Slade
Kyla Ren
MissG
AnneNeville
LadyHa
MelBee
Reylo Lemon
Little_Boots
Search Your Feelings
ZenBrainJam
MindAndMagic
panki
Force22
Rimfaxe96
Saracene
Darth_Awakened
Darth Dingbat
EchoBase
Darth Rowan
snufkin
Krafty
IoJovi
ZioRen
Mana
Sylvia Snow
Xylo Ren
rey09
ISeeAnIsland
Kessel
BastilaBey
CienaRee
SoloSideCousin
FrolickingFizzgig
Irina de France
Marchtwin
Birdwoman
C.V
spacebaby45678
59 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7 Empty ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 20 Jun 2016, 12:53 pm

panki wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
EchoBase wrote:There must be a reason why the Sith don't appear in the ST, because the prophecy foretold that Anakin would bring balance to the force by destroying the Sith. So, the prophecy is fulfilled.

That doesn't mean that the force can be "out of balance" once again for another reason. And now it is up to Rey and Kylo...
@EchoBase

Exactly.  I am hoping that Snoke and whatever he represents is way beyond Sith.  I am hoping he is an ancient kind of evil that Luke couldn't even begin to understand and Kylo would have had a very hard chance of avoiding his clutches.  I am hoping that it is a joint effort between all the forceusers along with some obscure old force knowledge that will help bring him down.
@SoloSideCousin

... and this is where Vitiate/Valkorion comes along. rabbit

Someone like him would certainly be an ancient evil, seemingly impossible to destroy, and a threat to every living being in the galaxy - and to the Force itself.

Like I've said before, LOTR in Space needs a Space Sauron: if this trilogy is to be an epic story, it needs a villain on an epic scale. Snoke needs to be something super scary, or else a facade/gatekeeper to someone super scary. We didn't meet Palpatine until ESB, so...

@Darth Dingbat .... You might be getting your wish regarding Valkorion.... a recent Vader comic mentioned  *drum roll* ....... the Eternal Empire......  Twisted Evil

Was Valkorion/Snoke trying to get rid of Palpatine and use Vader as his pawn? Could Vader have been trying to stop Valkorion from destroying the galaxy before he died in ROTJ?  Mwehe Is Kylo trying to finish what Vader started?  Pop corn

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7 Valkorian
@panki

I like it
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7

Post by Darth Dingbat Mon 20 Jun 2016, 1:17 pm

panki wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
EchoBase wrote:There must be a reason why the Sith don't appear in the ST, because the prophecy foretold that Anakin would bring balance to the force by destroying the Sith. So, the prophecy is fulfilled.

That doesn't mean that the force can be "out of balance" once again for another reason. And now it is up to Rey and Kylo...
@EchoBase

Exactly.  I am hoping that Snoke and whatever he represents is way beyond Sith.  I am hoping he is an ancient kind of evil that Luke couldn't even begin to understand and Kylo would have had a very hard chance of avoiding his clutches.  I am hoping that it is a joint effort between all the forceusers along with some obscure old force knowledge that will help bring him down.
@SoloSideCousin

... and this is where Vitiate/Valkorion comes along. rabbit

Someone like him would certainly be an ancient evil, seemingly impossible to destroy, and a threat to every living being in the galaxy - and to the Force itself.

Like I've said before, LOTR in Space needs a Space Sauron: if this trilogy is to be an epic story, it needs a villain on an epic scale. Snoke needs to be something super scary, or else a facade/gatekeeper to someone super scary. We didn't meet Palpatine until ESB, so...

@Darth Dingbat .... You might be getting your wish regarding Valkorion.... a recent Vader comic mentioned  *drum roll* ....... the Eternal Empire......  Twisted Evil

Was Valkorion/Snoke trying to get rid of Palpatine and use Vader as his pawn? Could Vader have been trying to stop Valkorion from destroying the galaxy before he died in ROTJ?  Mwehe Is Kylo trying to finish what Vader started?  Pop corn

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7 Valkorian
@panki

ETERNAL EMPIRE

ETERNAL EMPIRE

E T E R N A L E M P I R E

HANG ON, I'LL HAVE TO PROCESS THIS FOR A BIT

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7 Krabs-696x475
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7

Post by Xylo Ren Mon 20 Jun 2016, 1:24 pm

Kinda sounds like what Revan tried to prevent in the novel. The Emperor destroyed the force on a planet and he was planning on unleashing war again. He sucks the life force to live forever.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Mon 20 Jun 2016, 2:52 pm

Could someone please explain to me what exactly is this Eternal Empire? I don't see Snoke as the ultimate super evil but rather a foreshadowing of the upcoming thread. Like Snoke may aware of this dark ancient force, he maybe involved with it in the past. But as this Empire fade away Snoke go into hiding and now he reemerge to build his own empire to oppressed or in hope that when this "Eternal Empire" reappear, he will be ready.

Personally I think that TFA, episode VIII and IX would be somethings more like a foreshadowing for an even greater threat, like this Eternal Empire. And Episode X,XI and XII would be about when this threat actually happens.
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2016, 2:57 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:Kinda sounds like what Revan tried to prevent in the novel. The Emperor destroyed the force on a planet and he was planning on unleashing war again. He sucks the life force to live forever.
@Xylo Ren

Yap, that's pretty much my theory on what Snoke wants from Kylo, his life force. "When he gets what he wants he'll crash you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Mon 20 Jun 2016, 3:12 pm

Sylvia Snow wrote:Could someone please explain to me what exactly is this Eternal Empire? I don't see Snoke as the ultimate super evil but rather a foreshadowing of the upcoming thread. Like Snoke may aware of this dark ancient force, he maybe involved with it in the past. But as this Empire fade away Snoke go into hiding and now he reemerge to build his own empire to oppressed or in hope that when this "Eternal Empire" reappear, he will be ready.

Personally I think that TFA, episode VIII and IX would be somethings more like a foreshadowing for an even greater threat, like this Eternal Empire. And Episode X,XI and XII would be about when this threat actually happens.
@Sylvia Snow

The Eternal Empire is basically this:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Eternal_Empire

The game came out last year and its canon status is still debatable, but even so: I doubt the Eternal Empire, in itself, would exist anymore in the current timeline. The more interesting thing is what the Eternal Empire represents, a.k.a. Vitiate a.k.a. Valkorion, the ancient Sith Emperor who managed to make himself immortal and who has very OTT ambitions of consuming the entire galaxy and basically becoming the Force itself. Revan and others saw him as the biggest threat to the galaxy, but as he can survive without a body, he seems impossible to defeat for good.

My pet theory, for many different reasons, has been that the big bad of this trilogy is actually Vitiate/Valkorion. There have been theories that Snoke might be Vitiate, but my own gut feeling says that if Vitiate comes into this story, he would be the entity behind Snoke, and Snoke would be just his servant. Snoke just doesn't seem scary enough, IMO. My guess would be that Vitiate would still be in spirit form and claim a body in VIII.

Mind you, if Vitiate were brought into this trilogy, he probably wouldn't be called Vitiate, as the name would evoke a baffled "wait... who is this guy supposed to be again?" reaction from most of the audience. To compare with Sauron again: you don't really have to give much backstory to explain someone like Sauron. It would be enough for the audience to be shown that this is an ancient evil, something very old and very terrifying. But those who know Revan, Valkorion et al. would immediately know who this guy is.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Mon 20 Jun 2016, 3:36 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:
Sylvia Snow wrote:Could someone please explain to me what exactly is this Eternal Empire? I don't see Snoke as the ultimate super evil but rather a foreshadowing of the upcoming thread. Like Snoke may aware of this dark ancient force, he maybe involved with it in the past. But as this Empire fade away Snoke go into hiding and now he reemerge to build his own empire to oppressed or in hope that when this "Eternal Empire" reappear, he will be ready.

@Sylvia Snow

The game came out last year and its canon status is still debatable, but even so: I doubt the Eternal Empire, in itself, would exist anymore in the current timeline. The more interesting thing is what the Eternal Empire represents, a.k.a. Vitiate a.k.a. Valkorion, the ancient Sith Emperor who managed to make himself immortal and who has very OTT ambitions of consuming the entire galaxy and basically becoming the Force itself. Revan and others saw him as the biggest threat to the galaxy, but as he can survive without a body, he seems impossible to defeat for good.

My pet theory, for many different reasons, has been that the big bad of this trilogy is actually Vitiate/Valkorion. There have been theories that Snoke might be Vitiate, but my own gut feeling says that if Vitiate comes into this story, he would be the entity behind Snoke, and Snoke would be just his servant. Snoke just doesn't seem scary enough, IMO. My guess would be that Vitiate would still be in spirit form and claim a body in VIII.

Mind you, if Vitiate were brought into this trilogy, he probably wouldn't be called Vitiate, as the name would evoke a baffled "wait... who is this guy supposed to be again?" reaction from most of the audience. To compare with Sauron again: you don't really have to give much backstory to explain someone like Sauron. It would be enough for the audience to be shown that this is an ancient evil, something very old and very terrifying. But those who know Revan, Valkorion et al. would immediately know who this guy is.
@Darth Dingbat

OMG! That would be amazing. Also, I don't think Snoke could be this Vitiate. He's too afraid of Luke for that ... And this could be a really crazy question, but what if Snoke is actually trying to fight Vitiate? What if Snoke, evil as he is, actually has a point?!!! What if Kylo really has had to ally himself with someone terrible to win the larger war? And what if Luke is clueless or Vitiate's pawn or could be destructive to effort in some way? This could get totally crazy!!!!
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Mon 20 Jun 2016, 3:42 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:

@Sylvia Snow

@Darth Dingbat

OMG! That would be amazing.  Also, I don't think Snoke could be this Vitiate.  He's too afraid of Luke for that ... And this could be a really crazy question, but what if Snoke is actually trying to fight Vitiate? What if Snoke, evil as he is, actually has a point?!!! What if Kylo really has had to ally himself with someone terrible to win the larger war?  And what if Luke is clueless or Vitiate's pawn or could be destructive to effort in some way?  This could get totally crazy!!!!
@SoloSideCousin

That could explain the falling out between Luke and Ben, plus Kylo's conviction that he's on the right side.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Mon 20 Jun 2016, 4:20 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:

@Sylvia Snow

@Darth Dingbat

OMG! That would be amazing.  Also, I don't think Snoke could be this Vitiate.  He's too afraid of Luke for that ... And this could be a really crazy question, but what if Snoke is actually trying to fight Vitiate? What if Snoke, evil as he is, actually has a point?!!! What if Kylo really has had to ally himself with someone terrible to win the larger war?  And what if Luke is clueless or Vitiate's pawn or could be destructive to effort in some way?  This could get totally crazy!!!!
@SoloSideCousin

I don't know... I mean, yes, if a threat like Vitiate exists and Kylo is aware of it, it would certainly explain his single-minded devotion to his cause. If Vitiate were the big bad, I could see destroying him - and thus saving the galaxy - being Kylo's ultimate goal, and Kylo being (like Revan) willing to go to any lengths to achieve it.

Somehow I can't imagine Snoke being on the "right" side, though. So I imagine either Snoke would have been misleading Kylo about the right way to defeat Vitiate, or Kylo would be aware of Snoke serving Vitiate and seeing no alternative but to try to take them down from within.

One reason I can see Snoke being on Vitiate's side, not against him, is that Vitiate gains strength from mass destruction:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_Emperor's_ritual

So something like the Starkiller would be a great way to feed the ancient evil, not to fight it.

By the way, the thing about Luke and Ben travelling in obscure places in the time of Bloodline made me very curious. I could imagine a scenario where they found "something" that led to a Pandora's box type of situation, where Ben could have unwittingly unleashed that "something" and enabled Vitiate to consume the lives of his fellow padawans. Thus "destroying it all".

But whatever the specifics, I can definitely imagine a connection between Luke et al. looking for ancient Jedi lore/artefacts and unknowingly stumbling upon an ancient evil instead.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Mon 20 Jun 2016, 5:10 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:

@Sylvia Snow

@Darth Dingbat

You know what- I agree with you.... I won't be surprised of Snoke is only one of the children of the Emperor and he gets killed off in episode 8 itself.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Mon 20 Jun 2016, 6:22 pm

Lol what? The internet is weird, why would someone bother

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2527336/board/thread/258536279

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - 7 Screen16
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Mon 20 Jun 2016, 6:31 pm

WTF?!?!?!? attention seekers..LOL
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Mon 20 Jun 2016, 6:33 pm

BastilaBey wrote:Lol what? The internet is weird, why would someone bother

@BastilaBey
Which leaker was he? The one who says Leia uses the Force and all that?

I mean, Daisy already said that happened sooo. xD
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Mon 20 Jun 2016, 6:35 pm

@frolickingfizzgig Yes, that Rey isn't Luke's daughter and that Leia gets attacked towards the beginning of the movie and survives by using the force. All stuff that's already out there, but he didn't have 'official' confirmation from a source.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 20 Jun 2016, 6:43 pm

Man alive the Internet is a strange place indeed.  I thought though this person had gotten several things right about TFA that supported their credibility?  I was under the impression that's why this was getting so much attention in the first place.

There's a million and one rumors that come out on Reddit and 4chan that come out that no one pays any attention to, yet this guy got the spotlight because he had been right about other things in the past.

That is just weird.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Mon 20 Jun 2016, 6:46 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:

@Sylvia Snow

@Darth Dingbat

@SoloSideCousin

I don't know... I mean, yes, if a threat like Vitiate exists and Kylo is aware of it, it would certainly explain his single-minded devotion to his cause. If Vitiate were the big bad, I could see destroying him - and thus saving the galaxy - being Kylo's ultimate goal, and Kylo being (like Revan) willing to go to any lengths to achieve it.

Somehow I can't imagine Snoke being on the "right" side, though. So I imagine either Snoke would have been misleading Kylo about the right way to defeat Vitiate, or Kylo would be aware of Snoke serving Vitiate and seeing no alternative but to try to take them down from within.

One reason I can see Snoke being on Vitiate's side, not against him, is that Vitiate gains strength from mass destruction:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_Emperor's_ritual

So something like the Starkiller would be a great way to feed the ancient evil, not to fight it.

By the way, the thing about Luke and Ben travelling in obscure places in the time of Bloodline made me very curious. I could imagine a scenario where they found "something" that led to a Pandora's box type of situation, where Ben could have unwittingly unleashed that "something" and enabled Vitiate to consume the lives of his fellow padawans. Thus "destroying it all".

But whatever the specifics, I can definitely imagine a connection between Luke et al. looking for ancient Jedi lore/artefacts and unknowingly stumbling upon an ancient evil instead.
@Darth Dingbat

OMG!!! This would all be so amazing! I would love every bit of this! This would go a long way to explaining a lot of Luke's behavior!

I also completely agree that Snoke would *never* be a good guy ... ever.  To me he's like the Evil Force Child Predator. But I could see him being a second-rate evil type who actually tells the truth of Vitiate's real danger to Kylo, but is actually using Kylo to help put himself in a better position related to Vitiate.  He might even think that if he sucks up Kylo's life-force he might be able to challenge the Top Dog Vitiate, but like @panki says above, Snoke could get crushed in the process, particularly if his "life-force puppet" makes a break for it.

On the "feeding from mass destruction" thing ... wasn't there a spoiler somewhere that said Snoke was *not* going to be upset about the destruction of SKB?  I know I read that somewhere.  If that is true, that would play right into that!

As for Luke and Ben running into something bad, I think that is entirely possible.  I think under that scenario that both would have been touched by the darkness and *both* would have done some bad things in the process.  With how "in denial" Luke was portrayed about Vader in Bloodline, Luke might have kind of had a breakdown and run away, while Ben, who thinks his soul is either already lost or requires extreme redemption to atone for whatever bad he did, just gives himself over to Dark Side, believing he's tainted or ruined and that the only way he could ever defeat Vitiate is through a full knowledge of the darkness ... hence giving an explanation for why he is so desperate to be dark and why it seems like it's killing him to do it.  Also, if the only way to get to Vitiate/Snoke was to kill Han ... .... and if the comic is right about Vader having some connection to this ... then there's the root of "finishing what you started."
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 20 Jun 2016, 6:47 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:But whatever the specifics, I can definitely imagine a connection between Luke et al. looking for ancient Jedi lore/artefacts and unknowingly stumbling upon an ancient evil instead.

Once again, here's hoping there's something along the lines of Raiders of the Lost Ark is planned for this part

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Mon 20 Jun 2016, 6:48 pm

IoJovi wrote:Man alive the Internet is a strange place indeed.  I thought though this person had gotten several things right about TFA that supported their credibility?  I was under the impression that's why this was getting so much attention in the first place.

There's a million and one rumors that come out on Reddit and 4chan that come out that no one pays any attention to, yet this guy got the spotlight because he had been right about other things in the past.

That is just weird.
@IoJovi
People do weird things I guess. I normally don't believe anything but others said he had credibility and the rumours really were just things we've all heard a bunch of times from other sources.

FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Mon 20 Jun 2016, 6:52 pm

Okay so what "leaks" or "spoilers" can actually be verified at this point?

I don't believe any random twitter accounts or IG. I mean cold, hard evidence from pictures or cast.

-Space horse
-blurry pictures from Ach-To
-air port pics of Mark, Daisy, and Adam

...anything else?
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2016, 6:54 pm

@BastilaBey

The American Beauty quote is apt!

There are so many people out there claiming insider knowledge, but most of the "spoilers" are Grade A bullsith. This guy at least seemed plausible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2016, 7:00 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:Okay so what "leaks" or "spoilers" can actually be verified at this point?

I don't believe any random twitter accounts or IG. I mean cold, hard evidence from pictures or cast.

-Space horse

...anything else?
@Xylo Ren

We have the other Dubrovnik photos, aside from Space Horse. There's also the various reports of Stormtrooper cameos from Tom Hardy to Princes William and Harry. We have rough ideas of who's been filming with who and when from the actors social media accounts, i.e Mark and Daisy (as expected) and John Boyega filming resistance shenanigans with KMT and Oscar Isaac (who said in an red carpet interview for X Men that there would be many more Finn and Poe scenes in Ep VIII). I think that's about it.

Last edited by Mrs Ben Solo on Mon 20 Jun 2016, 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 20 Jun 2016, 7:00 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:Okay so what "leaks" or "spoilers" can actually be verified at this point?

-Space horse

...anything else?
@Xylo Ren

Reygate. I support Reygate with all my being!!! Laughing

There's been no firm confirmation, but I do hope the hutslayer rumor is true. I was pretty excited about that one...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Mon 20 Jun 2016, 7:02 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:

@BastilaBey

The American Beauty quote is apt!

There are so many people out there claiming insider knowledge, but most of the "spoilers" are Grade A bullsith. This guy at least seemed plausible.
@Mrs Ben Solo

The American Beauty quote is weird.  Hadn't this guy written true spoilers before? LOL!! Did the Reywalker Industrial Complex get to him?!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Of course it could also be describing his previous attitude to his own attention-grabbing issues as well. Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 20 Jun 2016, 7:03 pm

I only noticed the quote below it just now. I completely think he's trolling Reywalkers who told him he was lying or crazy.

Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Mon 20 Jun 2016, 11:40 pm

I mean, Rey is not Luke's daughter. I know Ghostface backtracked it and then turned around and told people to watch for clues in TFA. In my opinion, it is hinted at that she is not related to either the skywalkers or solos. When you read bloodlines, I feel it is clearly stated that she is not a relative of Kylo. Is Luke the dead beat dad of the galaxy? Come on Reywalkers! You don't have to like Kylo or Rey possibly forging a bond but the evidence is there Luke is not Rey's dad.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next