Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

+184
ReyloSpanishFan
Yuugi
Margo Ren
special_cases
AcrosstheStars
Marlow
KnightsofReylo_2015
MissConduct
whisperingwillow
AceofWands
AngryDragonPuppy
Starliteprism
lauvamp
rawpowah
Darth_marshmallow
IceFox
reylo1992
Angelic Hellraiser
grimbergen
liveinsummee
LesCousinsDangereux
BenSoloLives
DeeBee
Atenais
BB-Rey
PalmettoBlue
GiGiMarie
ThereThere
colibri
Vanora
Reywars
Ben-Solo
Josh Lange
nite0wl29
Star Wars Connection
Man Without A Star
Night Huntress
_sara.hill_
cnunn
MrsWindu
Marie Ren
Ditzy
Moonlight13
unicorn
Lucina
Casper
adamdrivershair
SkyStar
tintarelladiluna
Jade Watts
Neutron Sun
Tex
Dark Padawan
kylorey
Reylo4life
Cowgirlsamurai
Kat
Convor
IShipThis
Applesith
Blood Moon
Pyro Nebula
reyxkylo-reylo
NotYourAverageOtaku64
Piper Maru
Casey Kanata
twentyaftermidnight
Kylo Rey
shii405
Nemling
Scavengerscum
4forYouRey-lolo
Magnolia_3.0
denna
Annwyn
gwendy85
WillowMeena
SheLitAFire
Geralt_Riv
Gemini
hrivulja
annabanana
leoba
klay
KnightsofReyloRen
So-Old-Juvenile Named Ewa
Matt Radar-Technician
Kaleyna
Hasi
LadyHa
Starchaser
C.V
Half ok
Slade
Macha Ren
Krafty
teltaru
Forsythia
Kylo Ren
BenRey
Dark_Disciple
Wizzia
Irina de France
Libra Vibora
The Summer Lady
kassadin
Nyx
Jozie
Miyu
EchoBase
reverie
Furio Ren
Lily Snape
ZenBrainJam
Lily
thejediskywalker
Camaro
ReyofLightSide
Maria26
Speksy
Search Your Feelings
Kyla Ren
rey09
pacificwanderer
fugue
Kinbari
frozenmusings
ChewbaccaFlockaFlame
Varouneire
panki
SanghaRen
Birdwoman
naberrie93
Luke Browalker
Xylo Ren
Airemyn
sw-daydreamer
Helix
Rimfaxe96
ashesforfoxes
MissHarper
Darth_Awakened
jakkusun
Saracene
Moonjump05
YoloKylo
Pattita_Kae
Jakku
Ohtze
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
MoonFyre
CienaRee
Reylo Lemon
Mana
Little_Boots
Sylvia Snow
thescavenger
MelBee
Zeralyos
Marchtwin
Kessel
AnnLouise
guardienne
Force22
Rogue Rey
BlackIsTheColor
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth Dingbat
vaderito
Queen Rey
SoloSideCousin
MeadowofAshes
MoonlitMoss
IoJovi
Darth Dementor
Angel Blue
Reynak
BastilaBey
spacebaby45678
AnneNeville
ISeeAnIsland
RKR Connection
MissG
Darth Rowan
188 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Sylvia Snow Thu 31 Mar 2016, 3:00 pm

Force22 wrote:
rey09 wrote:
Berhan wrote:@rey09 I don't know. I wonder where Valency Jane, morrisson85 and BladenSoul are though...

PS. darth_frared is @guardienne

@Berhan I saw them on the reylo fan club a few minutes ago. Hmmm feel bad, they seem alone =( . I thought of another, rowan? New name too lol?

Rowan was seduced by the dark side.

Should we send a PMs to those people? I heard that it turns quite nasty over there, better get those people over here than leaving them there alone
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by RKR Connection Thu 31 Mar 2016, 3:04 pm

@Sylvia Snow Don't worry, those who are still "over there" have been invited. We just have to wait for them to come. Wink
RKR Connection
RKR Connection
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Thu 31 Mar 2016, 5:16 pm

Force22 wrote:
rey09 wrote:
Berhan wrote:@rey09 I don't know. I wonder where Valency Jane, morrisson85 and BladenSoul are though...

@Berhan I saw them on the reylo fan club a few minutes ago. Hmmm feel bad, they seem alone =( . I thought of another, rowan? New name too lol?

Lol whattt? What does that meann? @Force22

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by rey09 Thu 31 Mar 2016, 6:25 pm

Force22 wrote:
rey09 wrote:
Force22 wrote:
rey09 wrote:

That she changed her name, that's all!

Wow I'm dumb, should've just looked at the first post tongue

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Thu 31 Mar 2016, 7:20 pm

Hi, I'm a newbie, but I've been lurking in the original thread since about page 300. Smile. Glad the conversation is still going!
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Furio Ren Thu 31 Mar 2016, 10:53 pm

Hello all. A new recruit to the Reylo army.
Furio Ren
Furio Ren
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Mar 2016, 10:57 pm

Hello @furio ren
Yes yes our numbers are growing....we are legion Very Happy
Glad you could make it....really looking forward to messing discussing with you Very Happy

I like your signature Wink

And let me know if you need help with anything here...like how to tag...or sth...
I can show you the ways of the force Razz

Also all other new people....welcome you are Very Happy

Last edited by Arcana on Thu 31 Mar 2016, 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Furio Ren Thu 31 Mar 2016, 11:05 pm

Arcana wrote:Hello @furio ren
Yes yes our numbers are growing....we are legion Very Happy
Glad you could make it....really looking forward to messing discussing with you Very Happy

I like your signature Wink

And let me know if you need help with anything here...like how to tag...or sth...
I can show you the ways if the force Razz

I'll be sure to ask for help if I need it. Thanks. Wink
Furio Ren
Furio Ren
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Thu 31 Mar 2016, 11:10 pm

Welcome, @Lily, @ZenBrainJam, @Lily Snape (awesome name!) and @Furio Ren . Make yourselves at home.

rey09 wrote:
Force22 wrote:
rey09 wrote:
Force22 wrote:
That she changed her name, that's all!
Wow I'm dumb, should've just looked at the first post tongue

Lol @rey09,@Force22: Surprise, I have been a Sith all along! I have waited until conditions were more favorable and at last I have revealed my dark nature...

Spoiler alert: there was Force lightning involved:

Anyway, about the Reylos who are still over there and not here: I think they have been invited.

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Thu 31 Mar 2016, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Thu 31 Mar 2016, 11:12 pm

Haha nice one @darth rowan!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reverie Sat 02 Apr 2016, 12:11 pm

Hi all! I'm in my late 20's, female, from California, and am currently pursing a degree in graphic arts and want to specialize in special effects later on. I never shipped in my life or been so obsessed with a couple/movie. I always loved Star Wars but the Force Awakens is now my favorite in the saga. I can't get over how beautiful the cinematography was! Especially the fight scene with the light sabers reflecting in the snow AHH so gorgeous! The costume design was really well done too.  I love all the new characters and the potential for a epic romance of light and dark (ying/yang). I feel like I can talk about it for ages but none of my friends care that much lol.

I saw the movie on New Years and was so shocked by the interrogation scene and how Kylo and Rey's fight went. I could tell he had some type of crush on her and googled "Kylo and Rey relationship" and "Kylo and Rey love" to find that there were others who thought the same thing. I started lurking on the old forum when the pages were in the 90s and learned so much from you guys. I am still in shock to see how things ended up. It's really sad and I still don't get what happened or what was the basis for closing the thread down. Luckily I was able to find this on a whim to see if there were other forums discussing the same thing. Thank you for creating this! It's kinda a bummer that people with opposite viewpoints most likely won't be registering here to discuss it. But on the plus side the discussion here won't be so controlled.
reverie
reverie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sat 02 Apr 2016, 12:23 pm

@reverie I identified so much with your post. Even right after TFA my RL people had little interest in discussing everything that I felt NEEDED to be discussed. It's so good that we can meet up here to ponder every last detail to our hearts' content. Welcome!

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sat 02 Apr 2016, 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Sat 02 Apr 2016, 12:23 pm

Welcome @reverie!
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by reverie Sat 02 Apr 2016, 12:51 pm

Darth Rowan wrote:I identified so much with your post. Even right after TFA my RL people had little interest in discussing everything that I felt NEEDED to be discussed. It's so good that we can meet up here to ponder every last detail to our hearts' content. Welcome!

AnneNeville wrote:Welcome @reverie!

I know exactly how you feel Darth! The NEED is real lol. Thank you both for the warm welcome sunny

Last edited by reverie on Sat 02 Apr 2016, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
reverie
reverie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Sat 02 Apr 2016, 12:52 pm

Welcome, @reverie! If you need to obsess over Kylo and Rey you are definitely in the right place. I can't stop thinking about them, it's becoming a bit of a problem haha.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reverie Sat 02 Apr 2016, 1:18 pm

BastilaBey wrote:Welcome, @reverie! If you need to obsess over Kylo and Rey you are definitely in the right place. I can't stop thinking about them, it's becoming a bit of a problem haha.

Thank you Smile Me either! It is veryyy addicting lol
reverie
reverie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 02 Apr 2016, 1:25 pm

Hello newbies!!!! So happy to see our family growing day by day!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Sun 03 Apr 2016, 3:16 pm

Hello everyone, thank you for creating this fantastic discussion forum. I am really happy that I finally found this place, after all those fiascos in the other original thread (where I was lurking for a while).

EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sun 03 Apr 2016, 3:19 pm

Welcome, @EchoBase. Glad you made it! Hopefully you will post more here. Very Happy
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Sun 03 Apr 2016, 3:24 pm

@DarthRowan. I'll try my very best Wink.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Apr 2016, 5:35 am

Hello,
I´m new here. Was lurking on that other thing. I´m a Darth darksider and also cute, hence my nick. I´m EU based.
I feel strongly about Ben´s redemption, it´s the only thing I want to see in ST.
Romance, I´m not sure it will happen this time around. But I´m open to the idea...maybe in the aftermath of ST...It would be cool to start the following X-XII trilogy with a shot of a FS child running into his mothers arms (Rey) and make the next story about that boy...
Anyhow, looking forward to discussions...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Mon 04 Apr 2016, 12:32 pm

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 11 45388898
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyu Tue 05 Apr 2016, 11:54 am

Hello,

I am Miyu and I am looking forward to discussion and everything related to Reylo (and SW). I always go for the light side (Luke was my first crush), but somehow I cant help myself but to support Reylo. I didnt expect it to happend, I tried not to read anything about the movie and not to expect much since I was afraid I will be disapointed by it. I didnt even know who was Kylo (the first time I saw the actor without the mask was in the cinema). But after I saw the bridal scene I knew this will be my new ship <3.

I like to discuss things and every detail I find interesting. I am prone to find things and relations where no one else see it.

Overall - I am happy to be here Smile
Miyu
Miyu
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next