Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

+184
ReyloSpanishFan
Yuugi
Margo Ren
special_cases
AcrosstheStars
Marlow
KnightsofReylo_2015
MissConduct
whisperingwillow
AceofWands
AngryDragonPuppy
Starliteprism
lauvamp
rawpowah
Darth_marshmallow
IceFox
reylo1992
Angelic Hellraiser
grimbergen
liveinsummee
LesCousinsDangereux
BenSoloLives
DeeBee
Atenais
BB-Rey
PalmettoBlue
GiGiMarie
ThereThere
colibri
Vanora
Reywars
Ben-Solo
Josh Lange
nite0wl29
Star Wars Connection
Man Without A Star
Night Huntress
_sara.hill_
cnunn
MrsWindu
Marie Ren
Ditzy
Moonlight13
unicorn
Lucina
Casper
adamdrivershair
SkyStar
tintarelladiluna
Jade Watts
Neutron Sun
Tex
Dark Padawan
kylorey
Reylo4life
Cowgirlsamurai
Kat
Convor
IShipThis
Applesith
Blood Moon
Pyro Nebula
reyxkylo-reylo
NotYourAverageOtaku64
Piper Maru
Casey Kanata
twentyaftermidnight
Kylo Rey
shii405
Nemling
Scavengerscum
4forYouRey-lolo
Magnolia_3.0
denna
Annwyn
gwendy85
WillowMeena
SheLitAFire
Geralt_Riv
Gemini
hrivulja
annabanana
leoba
klay
KnightsofReyloRen
So-Old-Juvenile Named Ewa
Matt Radar-Technician
Kaleyna
Hasi
LadyHa
Starchaser
C.V
Half ok
Slade
Macha Ren
Krafty
teltaru
Forsythia
Kylo Ren
BenRey
Dark_Disciple
Wizzia
Irina de France
Libra Vibora
The Summer Lady
kassadin
Nyx
Jozie
Miyu
EchoBase
reverie
Furio Ren
Lily Snape
ZenBrainJam
Lily
thejediskywalker
Camaro
ReyofLightSide
Maria26
Speksy
Search Your Feelings
Kyla Ren
rey09
pacificwanderer
fugue
Kinbari
frozenmusings
ChewbaccaFlockaFlame
Varouneire
panki
SanghaRen
Birdwoman
naberrie93
Luke Browalker
Xylo Ren
Airemyn
sw-daydreamer
Helix
Rimfaxe96
ashesforfoxes
MissHarper
Darth_Awakened
jakkusun
Saracene
Moonjump05
YoloKylo
Pattita_Kae
Jakku
Ohtze
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
MoonFyre
CienaRee
Reylo Lemon
Mana
Little_Boots
Sylvia Snow
thescavenger
MelBee
Zeralyos
Marchtwin
Kessel
AnnLouise
guardienne
Force22
Rogue Rey
BlackIsTheColor
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth Dingbat
vaderito
Queen Rey
SoloSideCousin
MeadowofAshes
MoonlitMoss
IoJovi
Darth Dementor
Angel Blue
Reynak
BastilaBey
spacebaby45678
AnneNeville
ISeeAnIsland
RKR Connection
MissG
Darth Rowan
188 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 12 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by RKR Connection Tue 05 Apr 2016, 11:57 am

Welcome @Miyu ! Very Happy
RKR Connection
RKR Connection
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 12 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Queen Rey Tue 05 Apr 2016, 12:30 pm

Welcome new members! This is an awesome forum!
Queen Rey
Queen Rey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2016, 4:14 pm

Miyu wrote:Hello,

I am Miyu and I am looking forward to discussion and everything related to Reylo (and SW). I always go for the light side (Luke was my first crush), but somehow I cant help myself but to support Reylo. I didnt expect it to happend, I tried not to read anything about the movie and not to expect much since I was afraid I will be disapointed by it. I didnt even know who was Kylo (the first time I saw the actor without the mask was in the cinema). But after I saw the bridal scene I knew this will be my new ship <3.

I like to discuss things and every detail I find interesting. I am prone to find things and relations where no one else see it.

Overall - I am happy to be here Smile
@Miyu

Welcome @Miyu Enjoy your time here..and you have cool name Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyu Wed 06 Apr 2016, 4:31 am

Thank you all for your nice words Smile

@bela.mesecina If you are 16 and otaku when you discover internet - you will always end up with cool sounding Japanese nickname Smile

Miyu
Miyu
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Jozie Thu 14 Apr 2016, 9:46 pm

Hi,

It's Jozie. I went to the cinema with no particular expectations, I was never much of a Star Wars fan... so Reylo hit me like a truck. Tumblr, essays, you name it - I was there Wink. I honestly find it fascinating to look for clues in things I never really paid attention to, like soundtrack or lighting. Finally I felt the need to talk with others about my obsession, as long as my English allows it (sorry for any mistakes!).

I'm looking forward to long, fruitful discussions!
Jozie
Jozie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Thu 14 Apr 2016, 9:51 pm

Welcome again @Jozie. ~_^
If you want to obsess you've definitely come to the right place. Thumbs up
I look forward to reading your posts.
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Sun 17 Apr 2016, 6:57 am

Hey eveyone!
Glad to have found this place. I was a lurker over at tfn Reylo thread from back in December (page 4) up until they locked it. I was looking for another place to read up on Reylo theories and to my surprise Google lead me here where it seems most fans have come over from the other forum!
As far as shipping goes, I knew i was in trouble with Reylo ever since I walked out of the cinema. I seem to have a type since I have a history of shipping couples with Reylo's dynamic.
I'm really excited to catch up on all the analyses and ideas that other shippers have regarding Reylo's journey. Being a casual fan of the original trilogy and knowing basically nothing about the EU I do feel sometimes lost, but I'll try to participate as much as a can to the discussion although I mostly tend to fangirl over other peoples posts and fanart. Razz

Nyx
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Apr 2016, 9:39 am

Nyx wrote:Hey eveyone!
Glad to have found this place. I was a lurker over at tfn Reylo thread from back in December (page 4) up until they locked it. I was looking for another place to read up on Reylo theories and to my surprise Google lead me here where it seems most fans have come over from the other forum!
As far as shipping goes, I knew i was in trouble with Reylo ever since I walked out of the cinema. I seem to have a type since I have a history of shipping couples with Reylo's dynamic.
I'm really excited to catch up on all the analyses and ideas that other shippers have regarding Reylo's journey. Being a casual fan of the original trilogy and knowing basically nothing about the EU I do feel sometimes lost, but I'll try to participate as much as a can to the discussion although I mostly tend to fangirl over other peoples posts and fanart. Razz
@Nyx

Welcome!  Now you don't have to lurk anymore!

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 17 Apr 2016, 10:23 am

Welcome, newbies!!!! *group hug* Tire langue L
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sun 17 Apr 2016, 1:53 pm

@Nyx
Welcome! We're glad you made it over.

I am curious as to what was the Google search that led you here? Was it "reyo forums"?
Anyway I second @Qui-Ghost in saying you don't have to lurk here lol. Hope to see more of you. Let us know if you need anything. n_n
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mon 18 Apr 2016, 1:18 am

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Smile

@Darth Rowan
I googled "reylo star wars forum" and the site showed up on the second page of results.

Nyx
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Apr 2016, 1:13 pm

Nyx wrote:Thanks for the welcome everyone! Smile
@Nyx

Check out the various sections and join in on the fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by kassadin Wed 20 Apr 2016, 9:19 am

Well hello there,
i'm 20-years-old male from Serbia (you know, not Siberia Smile ) I am history student, second year, i like running and swimming, not fan of team sports. I was Star wars fan since, well since i remember. I was a little boy when i saw it for the first time and i couldn't read subs before they change, later i watched it again and i was the most proud kid ever, because i was actually able to read translation. I have love-hate-love relationship with Disney. I love how they made TFA, i hate that they disposed EU, i love that they're bringing back some of EU (There's always a bit of truth in legends-Ashoka). I like reylo (finally something different) my best friend hates it but i'm wining him over slowly. belamesecina is my sister and let me tell you, her idea of tfa before we saw it wasn't creative as her "theories" she writes here Razz She tried to convince me Kylo Ren is Luke who turned to the dark side, Finn is a Jedi and Rey is Han and Leia's daughter Very Happy well done sis
kassadin
kassadin
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by RKR Connection Wed 20 Apr 2016, 9:25 am

Welcome @kassadin! Very Happy
RKR Connection
RKR Connection
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 9:44 am

Welcome @kassadin ! Nice to see another dude around here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 9:48 am

Hey @kassadin

dobrodosao...There are several Balkanians here already...if you wish I can introduce you...maybe we can form a private group or something Very Happy Since you are the first guy, I´m sure you would have a special treatment Razz specially for a man who recognizes the power of ReyLo love, hahaha
Welcome, and let me know if you need any help around the forum...I can show you the ways of the threads
Enjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Rey Wed 20 Apr 2016, 10:01 am

Welcome!
Queen Rey
Queen Rey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 11:24 am

@kassadin
Hold on, i never said anything about Rey or Finn! You little...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 11:41 am

Brothers have this annoying capability to ...well...annoy you...I sympathize @bela.mesecina
Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 12:12 pm

Arcana wrote:Brothers have this annoying capability to ...well...annoy you...I sympathize @bela.mesecina
Lol
@Arcana
I might regret telling him about this place Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 12:14 pm

bela.mesecina wrote:
Arcana wrote:Brothers have this annoying capability to ...well...annoy you...I sympathize @bela.mesecina
Lol
@Arcana
@bela.mesecina

Don't be...I'm sure we will have fun with him...mwahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 12:15 pm

Arcana wrote:
bela.mesecina wrote:
Lol
@Arcana
@bela.mesecina

Don't be...I'm sure we will have fun with him...mwahahaha
@Arcana
You will for sure, he's like male version of you Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 12:21 pm

Oh man I wished you haven't said that....
Well at least he is legal Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 12:22 pm

Arcana wrote:Oh man I wished you haven't said that....
Well at least he is legal Razz
@Arcana

why? Very Happy
edit: ooh..now i get it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 12:23 pm

Oh nothing....come join maz's castle social thread...he can join the conversation too...

Whaaat? For conversation...Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next