Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

+72
DeeBee
DarthRen
ZioRen
Night Huntress
reylo1992
Atenais
Anakin Skywalker
Kylo Men
MrsWindu
nite0wl29
BenOrgana
FrolickingFizzgig
tukicarreno
bashfulblueeyes3
Rei of Sunshine
SkyStar
bossbaby
AceofWands
motherofpearl1
Piper Maru
Acritiqua
ReyofLightSide
fuhry
Mana
Slade
Dark_Disciple
Blackcanary
Jakku
Socialnole
IoJovi
kassadin
ZenBrainJam
Kyla Ren
SoloSideCousin
Darth Dementor
snufkin
Xylo Ren
Reylo Lemon
SanghaRen
Rimfaxe96
Armadeus
EchoBase
BlackIsTheColor
Force22
CienaRee
Gemini
Darth_Awakened
Sylvia Snow
Reynak
rey09
spacebaby45678
vaderito
Darth Dingbat
Queen Rey
Kalianah
MeadowofAshes
Kessel
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
AnneNeville
jakkusun
guardienne
panki
ISeeAnIsland
Darth Rowan
MoonFyre
Saracene
BastilaBey
Birdwoman
Search Your Feelings
Rogue Rey
Helix
RKR Connection
76 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII - Page 12 Empty Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by Sylvia Snow Fri 13 May 2016, 10:41 pm

I swear some one in here did wish to see Adam grow his hair longer for episode VIII. Well, it see,s that the wish is coming to be truth, not that I'm complaining anything Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII - Page 12 Empty Re: Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII

Post by Socialnole Mon 16 May 2016, 7:24 pm

Sylvia Snow wrote:I swear some one in here did wish to see Adam grow his hair longer for episode VIII. Well, it see,s that the wish is coming to be truth, not that I'm complaining anything Laughing Laughing Laughing
@Sylvia Snow

Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) in Episode VIII - Page 12 Image10

Longer hair ...wish granted!
Socialnole
Socialnole
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Mon 16 May 2016, 7:26 pm

Socialnole wrote:
Sylvia Snow wrote:I swear some one in here did wish to see Adam grow his hair longer for episode VIII. Well, it see,s that the wish is coming to be truth, not that I'm complaining anything Laughing Laughing Laughing
@Sylvia Snow

@Socialnole

The shade of his hair isn't as dark as it looked in TFA either? Or maybe that's just my old lady eyes (I've taken my glasses off)
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Mon 16 May 2016, 7:28 pm

Socialnole wrote:
@Sylvia Snow

@Socialnole

THAT WAS ME AND I CAN'T HANDLE ANY OF THIS RIGHT NOW

THESE NEW PICTURES OF ADAM HAVE WRECKED ME
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 16 May 2016, 7:30 pm

It's the light. We never saw Kylo's hair in bright daylight.

That said, he better return to Ireland now. Is he still in Cannes or they'll smuggle him back to Ireland?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Mon 16 May 2016, 7:34 pm

vaderito wrote:It's the light. We never saw Kylo's hair in bright daylight.

That said, he better return to Ireland now. Is he still in Cannes or they'll smuggle him back to Ireland?
@vaderito

I'm sure they can get him to and through Cork airport without much notice.  I think maybe part of the reason he was photographed at Belfast airport was because he was with Daisy and Mark.  Never saw a single photo of him arriving in London and apparently he'd been in England since April - so I can't see why he can't travel without being noticed.

Does this even make sense - I've done a Maz and taken my glasses off.
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Mon 16 May 2016, 7:44 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:
Socialnole wrote:
@Sylvia Snow

@Socialnole

THAT WAS ME AND I CAN'T HANDLE ANY OF THIS RIGHT NOW

THESE NEW PICTURES OF ADAM HAVE WRECKED ME
@Xylo Ren

What a dream come truth  Lolilol

@Socialnole
Beautiful picture of Adam.
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakku Wed 18 May 2016, 5:03 am

This is sweet:

Adam and Jo in Cannes
Jakku
Jakku
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Wed 18 May 2016, 8:30 am

Kylo being very much the Angry Young Man, and as most angry people truly are, angry with himself, I'd like to see something like this in 8
EDIT:

Okay, let's try this again. It's Zuko from Avatar having a moment of self-realization. He is Kylo down to the scar, remarkably.

Last edited by MeadowofAshes on Wed 18 May 2016, 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 18 May 2016, 8:35 am

MeadowofAshes wrote:Kylo being very much the Angry Young Man, and as most angry people truly are, angry with himself, I'd like to see something like this in 8
https://youtu.be/A6wwzLupRkw:
@MeadowofAshes

The link is broken but is it from AD interview?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Wed 18 May 2016, 8:42 am

@vaderito Should be fixed now. Clip of Zuko from Avatar cartoon for character comparison.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcanary Wed 18 May 2016, 8:43 am

So, Adam's new star power is actually getting 'The Man Who Killed Don Quixote' made:

Gilliam thanked Star Wars for giving his long-gestating, seemingly cursed film. "It's a funny thing along the way there have been so many version of this story in my mind and it changes with each cast," he said. "Finally we have the perfect cast. Driver is the guy I've been looking for all these years. Thank god for Star Wars, Adam Driver is bankable!"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cannes-olga-kurylenko-joins-adam-895333?utm_source=twitter

I mean, given this film's track record, he's probably going to be hit by lightning or run over by a donkey or something, but i'm excited to finally see it off the ground again.

And bonus quote from Gilliam on Adam:

“He’s the first actor involved in this project who’s actually reading the book….To be able to work with someone with that kind of passion, interest, and intelligence is really exciting.”
Blackcanary
Blackcanary
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by guardienne Thu 19 May 2016, 10:28 am

guardienne
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 19 May 2016, 4:49 pm

@guardienne

That's completely awesome! The dog! (RIP Nellie :-( ). And he learned to drive an actual city bus! That's fantastic! Thanks for posting! :-)
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Disciple Sat 21 May 2016, 5:01 am

That Cannes pic of Adam Driver is gorgeous. Sorry just came in here to gush Very Happy There's something a little Keanu Reeves about Adam Driver imho...
Dark_Disciple
Dark_Disciple
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 21 May 2016, 8:48 am

Dark_Disciple wrote:That Cannes pic of Adam Driver is gorgeous. Sorry just came in here to gush Very Happy There's something a little Keanu Reeves about Adam Driver imho...
@Dark_Disciple

My cousin said the exact same thing when I showed her a picture.  Right after she accused me of falling to the dark side.  Laughing

Last edited by IoJovi on Sat 21 May 2016, 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Disciple Sat 21 May 2016, 8:55 am

@IoJovi there are a few of us who get that vibe. See, Keanu is my all time celebrity crush and I call him The Eternal. When I saw Adam Driver in tfa (never saw him before then), I felt the same way and there's something about the eyes. It's like Adam is a successor in some way. I need help... Embarassed
Dark_Disciple
Dark_Disciple
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by guardienne Sat 21 May 2016, 9:00 am

i'm beginning to think that if all our predictions are wrong, we will still have the hair. it won't matter, his hair is going to save the story in some way.
guardienne
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 21 May 2016, 9:05 am

guardienne wrote:i'm beginning to think that if all our predictions are wrong, we will still have the hair. it won't matter, his hair is going to save the story in some way.
@guardienne

This made me laugh out loud!!!! lol!

Seriously. That thick wavy dark hair... It's scrumptious.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by guardienne Sat 21 May 2016, 9:07 am

@iojovi he's probably got insurance on it by now...

seriously, a man with such good hair, i'm going to have to stay single forever.
guardienne
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 May 2016, 9:41 pm

I was actually starting to fret about Adam Driver's busy schedule, earlier, when it was reported that shooting on teh Steven Soderburgh movie he is in was due to start this coming weekend. With the final season of Girls currently filming and around 2 months or so left of principal photography on Episode VIII, I was beginning to think AD would be working himself to a frazzle. But this report says that actual production on the Soderburgh movie will start in the autumn, it is just race footage they're shooting from this coming weekend http://www.empireonline.com/people/channing-tatum/daniel-craig-katherine-heigl-logan-lucky/

AD will still be filming Girls and the remainder of Star Wars at the same time, though, like he did during TFA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Ren's 8-Pack Thu 26 May 2016, 9:47 pm

I told ya'all he grew his hair out ....last month or so I had commented on it.
Now that recent photos are 'out there', you can see for yourselves.

You must learn to trust us radar technicians!.

WinksD

-
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by guardienne Fri 27 May 2016, 3:23 pm

have you guys seen this?

guardienne
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Fri 27 May 2016, 3:37 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I was actually starting to fret about Adam Driver's busy schedule, earlier, when it was reported that shooting on teh Steven Soderburgh movie he is in was due to start this coming weekend. With the final season of Girls currently filming and around 2 months or so left of principal photography on Episode VIII, I was beginning to think AD would be working himself to a frazzle. But this report says that actual production on the Soderburgh movie will start in the autumn, it is just race footage they're shooting from this coming weekend http://www.empireonline.com/people/channing-tatum/daniel-craig-katherine-heigl-logan-lucky/

AD will still be filming Girls and the remainder of Star Wars at the same time, though, like he did during TFA.
@Mrs Ben Solo

I worry about him, too. He looked seriously exhausted at the start of Cannes Festival, though he seemed more rested towards the end. I also worry about him adjusting to all the attention; I have a fear he will go "you know what? This stinks. I'm going to go into banking."

Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 May 2016, 3:44 pm

Slade wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I was actually starting to fret about Adam Driver's busy schedule, earlier, when it was reported that shooting on teh Steven Soderburgh movie he is in was due to start this coming weekend. With the final season of Girls currently filming and around 2 months or so left of principal photography on Episode VIII, I was beginning to think AD would be working himself to a frazzle. But this report says that actual production on the Soderburgh movie will start in the autumn, it is just race footage they're shooting from this coming weekend http://www.empireonline.com/people/channing-tatum/daniel-craig-katherine-heigl-logan-lucky/

@Mrs Ben Solo

I worry about him, too. He looked seriously exhausted at the start of Cannes Festival, though he seemed more rested towards the end. I also worry about him adjusting to all the attention; I have a fear he will go "you know what? This stinks. I'm going to go into banking."

@Slade

I can't see him becoming a banker, lol, but I know what you mean.

He does seem to really love and appreciate acting and take his craft very seriously, it's the fame stuff he appears to struggle with. I don't blame him for that, the paparazzi can be very intrusive. It must be hard not being able to go anywhere without attracting attention for someone who seems reserved in real life like Adam. All the money and acclaim in the world can't buy back the simple things in life that other people take for granted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next