Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are Some Fans So Fixated on Rey Skywalker?

+25
jakkusun
motherofpearl1
CienaRee
ViviF
Saracene
Darth Dementor
BastilaBey
snufkin
Lily Snape
MindAndMagic
spacebaby45678
Gemini
Helix
IoJovi
Darth Rowan
ISeeAnIsland
LadyHa
Reylo Lemon
Kessel
Mana
Rimfaxe96
guardienne
Darth_Awakened
Darth Dingbat
FrolickingFizzgig
29 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Why are Some Fans So Fixated on Rey Skywalker? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Some Fans So Fixated on Rey Skywalker?

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 16 Aug 2016, 1:28 pm

snufkin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
snufkin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:An old article about Rian posting that IG pic of the Jedi robe hanging in front of the rock wall (cave wall?) just showed up in my Facebook feed.

Because I enjoy self-torture and occasionally like to check in on the GA perception of things, I clicked the Comments....nearly everyone in the comments is going on about how Luke is Rey's dad. A few people pointed out JJ's debunking, only to have the Reywalkers jump all over them with JJ's backtrack. A few commenters even seem to buy into the "reincarnated Anakin" theory.

So yeah, you've got a lot of people aware of JJ's debunking but still aren't trusting him because of the Cumberbatch-as-Khan thing.
@ISeeAnIsland

If the GA is still thinking that way, then we know what the "I am your cousin? boyfriend? father" moment is going to be for them with the next two movies. Although it seems like a lot of people seem to hate JJ on principle, so of course they'll bring up something that happened with a previous movie that has no relationship to this one.
@snufkin

Yup. I can't say that I wasn't a little surprised at how dead-set these commenters were on Rey being Luke's kid (and these weren't necessarily comments littered with typos and grammar errors, like we typically associate with intellectually challenged people on the internet). One even went so far as to say (and I'm paraphrasing) "that they made it so obvious that she's Luke's kid that they practically hit you over the head with it."

Hmmmmmm....and that doesn't make someone think that maybe she's not Luke's kid? Given all of the misdirection with the marketing for this movie, I'm surprised that so many people are blind to Reywalker being another red herring.

Of course, in this case, the payoff is that she's NOT Luke's kid.
@ISeeAnIsland

If the next movie is chaste but she voluntarily goes off with him, then there will be 2 more years of "I can't believe Luke's daughter betrayed him like that! Going off with her evil cousin. She's supposed to kill him!" And then they'll move on to hoping that Leia can do an adult adoption of either Finn or Poe because those Skywalker cousins are such disappointments.
@snufkin

Frankly, I'm worried that even if there's a Reylo kiss, but no line from Luke about how he never had children, we're still going to have 2 years of people screaming "cousin incest!" at this point.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Why are Some Fans So Fixated on Rey Skywalker? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are Some Fans So Fixated on Rey Skywalker?

Post by Reylo Lemon Tue 16 Aug 2016, 1:30 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:An old article about Rian posting that IG pic of the Jedi robe hanging in front of the rock wall (cave wall?) just showed up in my Facebook feed.

Because I enjoy self-torture and occasionally like to check in on the GA perception of things, I clicked the Comments....nearly everyone in the comments is going on about how Luke is Rey's dad. A few people pointed out JJ's debunking, only to have the Reywalkers jump all over them with JJ's backtrack. A few commenters even seem to buy into the "reincarnated Anakin" theory.

So yeah, you've got a lot of people aware of JJ's debunking but still aren't trusting him because of the Cumberbatch-as-Khan thing.
@ISeeAnIsland

Their opinion won't change the fact that she's unrelated to them. The story of this trilogy was planned, they won't change it because reywalkers are yelling at clouds. This will be the trilogy about the last Skywalker's tragedy and Rey, who will help the broken family.

Last edited by Maria Antonietta on Tue 16 Aug 2016, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 16 Aug 2016, 1:31 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
snufkin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
snufkin wrote:

@ISeeAnIsland

If the GA is still thinking that way, then we know what the "I am your cousin? boyfriend? father" moment is going to be for them with the next two movies. Although it seems like a lot of people seem to hate JJ on principle, so of course they'll bring up something that happened with a previous movie that has no relationship to this one.
@snufkin

Yup. I can't say that I wasn't a little surprised at how dead-set these commenters were on Rey being Luke's kid (and these weren't necessarily comments littered with typos and grammar errors, like we typically associate with intellectually challenged people on the internet). One even went so far as to say (and I'm paraphrasing) "that they made it so obvious that she's Luke's kid that they practically hit you over the head with it."

Hmmmmmm....and that doesn't make someone think that maybe she's not Luke's kid? Given all of the misdirection with the marketing for this movie, I'm surprised that so many people are blind to Reywalker being another red herring.

Of course, in this case, the payoff is that she's NOT Luke's kid.
@ISeeAnIsland

If the next movie is chaste but she voluntarily goes off with him, then there will be 2 more years of "I can't believe Luke's daughter betrayed him like that! Going off with her evil cousin. She's supposed to kill him!" And then they'll move on to hoping that Leia can do an adult adoption of either Finn or Poe because those Skywalker cousins are such disappointments.
@snufkin

Frankly, I'm worried that even if there's a Reylo kiss, but no line from Luke about how he never had children, we're still going to have 2 years of people screaming "cousin incest!" at this point.
@ISeeAnIsland

Given the fact that some people still insists on Rey Solo (by birth), I think your scenario on Reywalker is very possible.
(Oh no!)
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 16 Aug 2016, 1:59 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@snufkin

@ISeeAnIsland

Hahaha, you're probably right! I can just imagine the follow up articles written by places like the AVClub and Vox (those guys are like nerd culture intelligensia), whose reviews boiled down to "rehash with emo Vader 2.0" and that all clues pointed to Rey being Luke's daughter. There will probably be some people who freak because they think it's incest, some people who freak because "he's the bad guy and she's a role model!"  and some people who freak simply because they never saw it coming.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 16 Aug 2016, 2:10 pm

snufkin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@snufkin

@ISeeAnIsland

Hahaha, you're probably right! I can just imagine the follow up articles written by places like the AVClub and Vox, who insisted that Rey "had" to be Luke's daughter. There will probably be some people who freak because they think it's incest, some people who freak because "he's the bad guy and she's a role model!" and some people who freak simply because they never saw it coming.
@snufkin

The kicker with that is that it's all of those articles on Vox, Cinemablend, and the various other collective blog/opinion sites that have done so much to perpetuate Reywaker (as @Darth_Awakened alluded to).

If the average GA fan left TFA wondering about Rey's parentage, there's a pretty good chance that if he/she hopped on the internet, they came across multiple "articles" explaining why Rey is Luke's kid, went "okay, yeah, that goes with what I saw", and decided that was that. Those sites all nearly unanimously decided that she was a Skywalker and didn't really spend many posts/articles exploring other options. (I do recall seeing a Kenobi descendant theory post or two, but that's pretty much it.)
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Tue 16 Aug 2016, 2:11 pm

Someone on the crew could post a picture of a used napkin and someone would link it to Rey being a Skywalker.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 16 Aug 2016, 2:13 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
snufkin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@snufkin

@ISeeAnIsland

Hahaha, you're probably right! I can just imagine the follow up articles written by places like the AVClub and Vox, who insisted that Rey "had" to be Luke's daughter. There will probably be some people who freak because they think it's incest, some people who freak because "he's the bad guy and she's a role model!" and some people who freak simply because they never saw it coming.
@snufkin

The kicker with that is that it's all of those articles on Vox, Cinemablend, and the various other collective blog/opinion sites that have done so much to perpetuate Reywaker (as @Darth_Awakened alluded to).

If the average GA fan left TFA wondering about Rey's parentage, there's a pretty good chance that if he/she hopped on the internet, they came across multiple "articles" explaining why Rey is Luke's kid, went "okay, yeah, that goes with what I saw", and decided that was that. Those sites all nearly unanimously decided that she was a Skywalker and didn't really spend many posts/articles exploring other options. (I do recall seeing a Kenobi descendant theory post or two, but that's pretty much it.)

@ISeeAnIsland

Agreed on the bolded. Let's just say that those guys are definitely not film critics or scholars, more pop culture writers. Makes you miss somebody like Elvis Mitchell or Gene Siskel writing the article. I'd be reallly curious what Joann Robinson of Vanity Fair's take is, because she seems to be a lot more on the nose in terms of her observations (and insert blanket statement here about gender differences).

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 16 Aug 2016, 2:17 pm

snufkin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
snufkin wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@snufkin

@ISeeAnIsland

Hahaha, you're probably right! I can just imagine the follow up articles written by places like the AVClub and Vox, who insisted that Rey "had" to be Luke's daughter. There will probably be some people who freak because they think it's incest, some people who freak because "he's the bad guy and she's a role model!"  and some people who freak simply because they never saw it coming.
@snufkin

@ISeeAnIsland

Agreed on the bolded. Let's just say that those guys are definitely not film critics or scholars, more pop culture writers. Makes you miss somebody like Elvis Mitchell or Gene Siskel writing the article. I'd be reallly curious what Joann Robinson of Vanity Fair's take is, because she seems to be a lot more on the nose in terms of her observations (and insert blanket statement here about gender differences).

@snufkin

Yes! Thank you for recommending her! I've been enjoying following her on twitter.

I've been dying to know what Patton Oswalt's take is on some of the TFA theories. He's very much an old school fanboy in some ways, but also has the intelligence/ability/education to analyze a film.

He tweeted/talked about about enjoying TFA when it was first released, but I don't recall him ever weighing in on any of the mystery box/theory stuff.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 16 Aug 2016, 2:29 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@snufkin

Yes! Thank you for recommending her! I've been enjoying following her on twitter.

I've been dying to know what Patton Oswalt's take is on some of the TFA theories. He's very much an old school fanboy in some ways, but also has the intelligence/ability/education to analyze a film.

He tweeted/talked about about enjoying TFA when it was first released, but I don't recall him ever weighing in on any of the mystery box/theory stuff.

@ISeeAnIsland

I'm sure that there are some writers/public figures who've figured it out - but out of respect for the filmmakers are keeping their opinions to themselves. Oswalt seems like he'd be a great person to debate some of these theories around with given his own admission about how watching the Phantom Menace was the kick in his pants to stop being a consumer/commentator and become a creator:

The Movie That Ruined Patton Oswalt's Theater Obsession

Yes, I thought [Phantom Menace]was a failure, but the dude took a shot at it. It hit me that I was spending days and days and nights and nights with my friends, arguing back and forth about this film but this guy made a movie. Good or bad, he made a movie. He's on a different realm than you.

And <3 for Robinson ending her article Star Wars: The Force Awakens’s Rey Is the Bechdel-Busting Intergalactic Hero We Were Promised with this comment

As for Rey herself, well, her future is best left a mystery for now. Carrie Fisher predicts romance is in the cards. “I’m looking forward to your space kiss,” she told Ridley. “You’re going to have to have one. Every girl does.” Well there’s nothing wrong with a space kiss or two, I suppose. Just as long as we remember who’s the love interest and who’s the hero."
Why are Some Fans So Fixated on Rey Skywalker? - Page 3 Kylo-ren-rey-s-connection-revealed-in-new-star-wars-episode-7-photos-710514

I suspect that like Alexandra "Emo Kylo Ren" Petri, she thinks it's gonna happen between those two. Which puts them both far ahead of the Vox, AVClub Bros.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed 17 Aug 2016, 6:40 am

Doesn't help when producer clashes with Pablo and his "Rey is rey" ideals, when stuff like this is said by someone much higher up than him:

“Daisy Ridley's character Rey is the new generation's Luke Skywalker” – Kathleen Kennedy

http://www.disneygals.com/2015/12/11615.html

If lucasfilm really want to push her as s new character then they are going the wrong way about it.

I know it doesn't mean she's s skywalker but the producer is not allowing her to be presented as individual and unique

Too many mixed messages
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Wed 17 Aug 2016, 9:32 am

Gemini wrote:Doesn't help when producer clashes with Pablo and his "Rey is rey" ideals, when stuff like this is said by someone much higher up than him:

“Daisy Ridley's character Rey is the new generation's Luke Skywalker” – Kathleen Kennedy

If lucasfilm really want to push her as s new character then they are going the wrong way about it.

I know it doesn't mean she's s skywalker but the producer is not allowing her to be presented as individual and unique

Too many mixed messages
@Gemini
All that means is she's our generation's hero. I think it goes along with Pablo's "Rey is Rey" sentiment more than it contradicts it. Rey is the hero now, not Luke. She's the one who represents our generation. Fans are trying to use this stuff as proof of relation, but comparing two characters with regards to hero/heroine status is not a suggestion that the two share blood. It's fans who are taking production member words out-of-context and giving them their own twists to suit their own agendas.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 17 Aug 2016, 9:41 am

Pablo is contradicting himself or the movie..... Rey is Rey, but is that what Kylo thinking when he says " It is you?"
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Wed 17 Aug 2016, 9:52 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:Pablo is contradicting himself or the movie..... Rey is Rey, but is that what Kylo thinking when he says " It is you?"
@spacebaby45678
Pablo already said months and months ago that the "it is you" line was a callback to Ren realizing she was the "awakening" in the Force that was cut from the film. I know you don't like that answer, but it's what I'm going with unless we get further information.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 17 Aug 2016, 9:57 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:Pablo is contradicting himself or the movie..... Rey is Rey, but is that what Kylo thinking when he says " It is you?"
@spacebaby45678
Pablo already said months and months ago that the "it is you" line was a callback to Ren realizing she was the "awakening" in the Force that was cut from the film. I know you don't like that answer, but it's what I'm going with unless we get further information.
@FrolickingFizzgig

You can believe Pablo like his every word is from the fount of a holy oracle, but the movie contradicts Pablo. Both Snoke & Kylo know that they have a force strong girl in captivity but neither can figure out that she is the awakening? Ok. Sure.

REMOVED

Last edited by IoJovi on Wed 17 Aug 2016, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please refrain from baiting)
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed 17 Aug 2016, 9:59 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Gemini wrote:Doesn't help when producer clashes with Pablo and his "Rey is rey" ideals, when stuff like this is said by someone much higher up than him:

Too many mixed messages
@Gemini
All that means is she's our generation's hero. I think it goes along with Pablo's "Rey is Rey" sentiment more than it contradicts it. Rey is the hero now, not Luke. She's the one who represents our generation. Fans are trying to use this stuff as proof of relation, but comparing two characters with regards to hero/heroine status is not a suggestion that the two share blood. It's fans who are taking production member words out-of-context and giving them their own twists to suit their own agendas.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I get that she means she's the hero but like I said its not really sending the message out that she should be seen as a unique character. It's stuff like that which is said by producers of the movie which confuse Reywalkers and make them think she might be Luke's.

Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MindAndMagic Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:08 am

Actually their dialogue in the movie is pretty straightforward: "There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?"-"Yes." I think it's obvious this refers to Rey even though Snoke and Kylo are unaware of that until later in the movie. In fact, PH elaborated on this recently:

Why are Some Fans So Fixated on Rey Skywalker? - Page 3 Image19

And, of course, the above statements don't contradict one another. In a sense Rey IS the new Luke of this trilogy, the protagonist whose coming-of-age journey we follow. Doesn't mean they have a blood relation. They just fulfil the same role within the narrative.
MindAndMagic
MindAndMagic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:15 am

But then you have the novel saying it made Rey feel like he knew more about her than she did.

Something about her grabbing the saber made him realise something about who she is.

wouldn't he have realised she was the awakening the second he saw she had force powers?

Why would it happen with this one specific moment and not others?
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:19 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@spacebaby45678
@FrolickingFizzgig

You can believe Pablo like his every word is from the fount of a holy oracle, but the movie contradicts Pablo. Both Snoke & Kylo know that they have a force strong girl in captivity but neither can figure out that she is the awakening? Ok. Sure.

REMOVED
@spacebaby45678
In your opinion the movie contradicts Pablo. I know his response clashes with your headcanon, but that doesn't change the fact that he gave it. And I, like @Queen of the Knights, feel that it's straight-forward and makes perfect sense. Also, please read my responses more carefully because I specifically said "it's what I'm going with UNLESS we get further information." Of course, if you'd rather believe I'm just following Pablo like a mindless Zombie, so be it.

@Gemini
Kylo is more experienced and knows more about the Force. Rey doesn't even know what an "awakening" is. He would have known more about her in that moment than she did because he understood that she was the "awakening" he and Snoke sensed.

I actually think the "awakening" was a big deal. I also got the sense Snoke and Kylo didn't realize she was the source because they were too fixated on her being nothing but an irrelevant Jakku scavenger.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:26 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@spacebaby45678
@FrolickingFizzgig

REMOVED
@spacebaby45678
In your opinion the movie contradicts Pablo. I know his response clashes with your headcanon, but that doesn't change the fact that he gave it. And I, like @Queen of the Knights, feel that it's straight-forward and makes perfect sense. Also, please read my responses more carefully because I specifically said "it's what I'm going with UNLESS we get further information." Of course, if you'd rather believe I'm just following Pablo like a mindless Zombie, so be it.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Chill! I don't think you are a mindless Zombie.. but I think Pablo "works" for Lucas Film... he will say nothing that would reveal the plot to 8 and or 9 nor will he jeopardize his job or status.  Many people after 8 or 9 will be like, " but Pablo you said, this or that? And Pablo's answer?

Why are Some Fans So Fixated on Rey Skywalker? - Page 3 OarGJ
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:30 am

I wonder if I am the only person who doesn't give a &%*@ what Pablo says.

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:32 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@spacebaby45678
@FrolickingFizzgig

REMOVED
@spacebaby45678
@FrolickingFizzgig

Chill! I don't think you are a mindless Zombie.. but I think Pablo "works" for Lucas Film... he will say nothing that would reveal the plot to 8 and or 9 nor will he jeopardize his job or status.  Many people after 8 or 9 will be like, " but Pablo you said, this or that? And Pablo's answer?

@spacebaby45678
There are many things he chooses not to answer at the risk of giving away secrets. Have you ever seen him answer a question about Kylo's strange behaviour toward Rey? No? Well, that's because he doesn't answer them. The same cannot be said of this. He answered it, gave a straight-forward and logical response, and let's remember that the line was cut from the film anyway.

*Sigh*... This is all about Rey Kenobi again. I'm just not going to leave this thread for a while. It was going great, but now I'm just seeing more of the same.

@Sacrebleu
Probably LOL. It's more that we have received a response about this, some aren't accepting that response and trying to use it as an argument for Rey being a Kenobi, which is a theory I'm totally fine with being canon. It feels like it's often used as bait on this board though.

Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:37 am; edited 6 times in total
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:35 am

Sacrebleu wrote:I wonder if I am the only person who doesn't give a &%*@ what Pablo says.
@Sacrebleu

*waves happly* Hi!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:36 am

I saw him Say something several times about Ren and his odd behaviour (attraction) to her

But anyhoo back on topic.

I think Reywalkers get the feeling she's Luke's because of what certain people in production push about her. She's not pushed as a unique stand alone character in interviews etc from KK, this causes public to think she's Rey skywalker

Last edited by Gemini on Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:37 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@spacebaby45678
@FrolickingFizzgig

REMOVED
@spacebaby45678
@FrolickingFizzgig

@spacebaby45678
There are many things he chooses not to answer at the risk of giving away secrets. Have you ever seen him answer a question about Kylo's strange behaviour toward Rey? No? Well, that's because he doesn't answer them. The same cannot be said of this. He answered it, gave a straight-forward and logical response, and let's remember that the line was cut from the film anyway.

*Sigh*... This is all about Rey Kenobi again. I'm just not going to leave this thread for a while. It was going great, but now I'm just seeing more of the same.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I don't think it has anything to do with Rey Kenobi personally. I really don't know what you are talking about.

Why are Some Fans So Fixated on Rey Skywalker? - Page 3 Z
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:46 am

No actually I'm not thinking kenobi, if he has had a vision of her before and not through a saber(because it's cut from TFA) then he may be aware that The girl he's seen may be the awakening but that moment he is certain because he's seen it before in his vision. I'm trying to say that the random event of her pulling the saber is not what makes him realise this. It's the fact he may have seen it in the vision before

The thread is derailing a bit

Last edited by Gemini on Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next