Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

+11
panki
Darth Dingbat
TheBastardofMandalore
Helix
Sylvia Snow
Maria26
Geralt_Riv
FrolickingFizzgig
Moonjump05
SanghaRen
BastilaBey
15 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by Piper Maru Mon 20 Mar 2017, 7:53 am

@panki

WOW, that's 100% a reference to Rey's vision.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 20 Mar 2017, 9:05 am

Piper Maru wrote:@panki

@Piper Maru

I see the similarity but what could it mean?
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Mon 20 Mar 2017, 10:41 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:

@Piper Maru

@spacebaby45678

It can mean a lot of things..... the hero's journey, Rey's lineage, Rey and Ezra being the first two Disney/LF era heroes, a better way to understand how the dark side tempts strong force sensitives......so many ways to look at this. Right now I'm interested in Ezra's fate as it could have implications on Rey's journey.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by jakkusun Mon 20 Mar 2017, 2:46 pm

panki wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:

@Piper Maru

@spacebaby45678

It can mean a lot of things..... the hero's journey, Rey's lineage, Rey and Ezra being the first two Disney/LF era heroes, a better way to understand how the dark side tempts strong force sensitives......so many ways to look at this. Right now I'm interested in Ezra's fate as it could have implications on Rey's journey.
@panki

Maybe it also has to do with the similarities between Ezra and Maul's relationship and Rey and Kylo's? Ezra kept having visions of Maul and maul wanted to be his teacher...which is kind of just like Rey and Kylo? Actually Rey going to find Luke and Kylo following after her (and maybe using her as a way to find Luke) would also be very similar to the twin Suns episode. I imagine there will be a very different outcome, but I could see them having similar conversations like Rey trying to get Luke to join the resistance and Luke telling her why he has to stay there, Kylo showing up suddenly to face Luke again... But obviously I don't think Rey will go "home" or Kylo will die so early, but It could still echo samauri movies too, but in a different way. That would be cool.
jakkusun
jakkusun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Mon 20 Mar 2017, 6:24 pm

Late to the party. Just watched the episode. Wow. I am really amazed by the visuals. There are scenes that are stunning. Maul in the desert with the details of his skin and cape. Beautiful. And no matter what known character they include, they are always well designed.

I must admit, I don't have much of a connection to Maul mostly because I do not know much about him. I was more scared that Chopper dies in that desert. I would have preferred a longer battle between Maul and OB1 tbh. It did not have much weight for me. Something missing. A real confrontation physically and with words. But the rest, I liked it all. That last scene with Luke's aunt calling for him is just too much. It's like a big nostalgic hug to the audience Smile

I have a message for Rian Johnson. I know it's too late already, but still, I want holocrons in TLJ. Even for only 5 seconds. Kylo showing off his collection of holocrons.

And Thrawn will attack in the next one. I can't wait. Go Thrawn!
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Sat 25 Mar 2017, 6:53 am

SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sat 25 Mar 2017, 6:55 am

Thrawn killed Bendu *sob* Sad ...well sort of....he pulled an Obi-wan from ANH.

Sato's death might give us clues as to how Leia might die (if she dies in Episode 8 )

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Sat 25 Mar 2017, 7:52 am

panki wrote:Thrawn killed Bendu *sob* Sad ...well sort of....he pulled an Obi-wan from ANH.

Sato's death might give us clues as to how Leia might die (if she dies in Episode 8 )
@panki

D*** why did I read your post. Bendu... No!! Now I am gone from this thread until I watched the finale.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Sat 25 Mar 2017, 2:29 pm

panki wrote:Thrawn killed Bendu *sob* Sad ...well sort of....he pulled an Obi-wan from ANH.

@panki

Bendu was awesome! I'm hoping it's not the last we see of him.

I like your speculation regarding Leia in TLJ. It would be fitting. A noble sacrifice.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 25 Mar 2017, 4:01 pm

I just loved the episode Smile

Agree with you all on general Sato - his sacrifice gave me chills.

EDIT: What actually happened to Bendu? It seems he dissapeared.
One with Force?
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Sat 25 Mar 2017, 9:31 pm

Concept art from Rebels season 4. But what could it mean...?
Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 8 Img_1412
I see several clan Wren, Fenn Rau and a Night Owl helmet (Bo-Katan's?).
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Mon 27 Mar 2017, 5:46 pm

OMG I loved that finale. So many good things, I don't even know where to start.

- Bendu's laugh at the end made me smile. Yep, he did pull an OB1. What if Luke pulls one too  Shocked Honestly, that'd be so unexpected if he did that at the end of TLJ to let Ben and Rey finish off Snoke and whatever evil is out there. The famous "No!!!" from all super Luke fans. It should be more for Rey though because Han sacrificed himself for Ben and this should not be diminished, but it'd be so cool if Luke goes out with a Force bang like the Bendu.
- I was moved by Ezra telling Kanan that he still had to learn from him, not about the Force, but about life and how to be a good person.
- Now I also want a Mandalorian suit to attack ships in space.
- I love the music for Thrawn. It reminds me a bit of the Phantom of the Opera, but then I don't really have a musical ear. There is an organ playing, right?
- I chuckled when Zeb said that they should ask Sabine to invent a shield that you cannot walk through. Always the practical one!
- I am so happy Kallus is alive and with the crew now. He's really a tough cookie.
- Cool space battles
- Mon Mothma not coming to the rescue is interesting because it is consistent with the books and is what creates conflicts sometimes between her and Leia, who would have jumped into the battle head-on.
- I think I became a real Hera/Kanan shipper. My heart melted when she told him over the comlink "Please come back home, love." H-beating
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Thu 30 Mar 2017, 1:23 am

Found this interesting tweet regarding fulcrum...

https://twitter.com/authoradambray/status/841427178394800128

I have this theory that the first Fulcrum is Governor Pryce.....I think she is deep undercover, and she kind of saved Kallus when she sent him to be jettisoned out of the ship....did anyone else notice that they focused a lot on her face during the finale and that she had a very strange expression towards the end? Maybe she is the one who finally kills Thrawn...he definitely wont see it coming.

@TheBastardofMandalore

Nice observation (the Nite owl helmet)....the concept art shows at least one more Nite owl helmet...maybe the Nite owls, Clan Wren and Fenn Rau work together during the civil war and the Empire cracks down on them.

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 8 A-concept-art-for-star-wars-rebels-season-4

After watching Mon Mothma in Zero Hour, ts unlikely the rebels will help them...this could lead to a souring of relations, a difficult decision for Ezra and it also would explain the absence of Mando rebels in the OT.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by jakkusun Thu 30 Mar 2017, 10:00 pm

panki wrote:Found this interesting tweet regarding fulcrum...

I have this theory that the first Fulcrum is Governor Pryce.....I think she is deep undercover, and she kind of saved Kallus when she sent him to be jettisoned out of the ship....did anyone else notice that they focused a lot on her face during the finale and that she had a very strange expression towards the end? Maybe she is the one who finally kills Thrawn...he definitely wont see it coming.

@TheBastardofMandalore

Nice observation (the Nite owl helmet)....the concept art shows at least one more Nite owl helmet...maybe the Nite owls, Clan Wren and Fenn Rau work together during the civil war and the Empire cracks down on them.

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 8 A-concept-art-for-star-wars-rebels-season-4

After watching Mon Mothma in Zero Hour, ts unlikely the rebels will help them...this could lead to a souring of relations, a difficult decision for Ezra and it also would explain the absence of Mando rebels in the OT.

@panki

I did notice they focused on her face and I thought "well this is weird." Intersting theory...

Those predictions about the Mandalorians make sense. This next season sounds like or could be depressing. Sad
jakkusun
jakkusun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Thu 30 Mar 2017, 11:13 pm

panki wrote:Found this interesting tweet regarding fulcrum...

@TheBastardofMandalore

@panki
Ooh, I like your theories regarding the Mandos and Fulcrum. Season 4 looks to be a lot darker. I think the Ghost crew is going to slowly break apart from the inside out. This might be the catalyst that turns Ezra to the dark side. He will feel like he has to choose his loyalties and it will destroy him like it did Anakin.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Fri 31 Mar 2017, 3:21 am

Just for LOLs! cheers
Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 8 Img_0015
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 31 Mar 2017, 8:17 am

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Just for LOLs! cheers
@TheBastardofMandalore

It seams Mandalore goes down in defeat, and I bet it never recovers.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Fri 31 Mar 2017, 12:02 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore

@spacebaby45678

I agree! I think the Mandos are going to move on to greener pastures so to speak. They have destroyed Mandalore over thousands of years with war, after war, after war. There's nothing left really. Time to move on. Maybe, Bo and her nephew have set up a new Mandalore elsewhere. I can totally see a mass exodus after the war with the empire.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Fri 31 Mar 2017, 12:15 pm

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore

@spacebaby45678

I agree! I think the Mandos are going to move on to greener pastures so to speak. They have destroyed Mandalore over thousands of years with war, after war, after war. There's nothing left really. Time to move on. Maybe, Bo and her nephew have set up a new Mandalore elsewhere. I can totally see a mass exodus after the war with the empire.
@TheBastardofMandalore

Jelucan maybe?

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Fri 31 Mar 2017, 1:19 pm

panki wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore

@spacebaby45678

@TheBastardofMandalore

Jelucan maybe?
@panki

That or something like Jelucan. A world that can be repurposed as a clean slate for the Mandos.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Fri 31 Mar 2017, 1:22 pm

panki wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore

@spacebaby45678

@TheBastardofMandalore

Jelucan maybe?
@panki

That or something like Jelucan. A world that can be repurposed as a clean slate for the Mandos.
@TheBastardofMandalore

I thought of Jelucan because its very close to Mandalore and there was a wave of migration to the planet during the time of the Empire, and the migrants were wealthy and aristocratic...maybe they were Mando people starting over?

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Fri 31 Mar 2017, 4:06 pm

panki wrote:
panki wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore

@spacebaby45678

@TheBastardofMandalore

Jelucan maybe?
@panki

@TheBastardofMandalore

I thought of Jelucan because its very close to Mandalore and there was a wave of migration to the planet during the time of the Empire, and the migrants were wealthy and aristocratic...maybe they were Mando people starting over?
@panki
Yeah, it's a good speculation. I like it. Jelucan's aristocratic system has many similarities to the Mandos.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Sat 15 Apr 2017, 3:13 pm

House Kryze is back!!!! cheers
Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 8 Img_1421
Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 8 Img_1422
Korkie???
Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 8 Img_1423
Looks like Bo-Katan  Kryze and Sabine Wren will be at odds at some point...
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 15 Apr 2017, 4:22 pm

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:House Kryze is back!!!! cheers
Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 8 Img_1421
Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 8 Img_1422
Korkie???
Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 8 Img_1423
Looks like Bo-Katan  Kryze and Sabine Wren will be at odds at some point...
@TheBastardofMandalore

To me it does not look like Bo has aged at all... but I love her new nose.. lol

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 8 Tumblr_oogql5eq0E1va2bi6o1_540
Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 8 Tumblr_oogql5eq0E1va2bi6o2_540
Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 8 Tumblr_oogql5eq0E1va2bi6o3_540

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8