Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

+11
panki
Darth Dingbat
TheBastardofMandalore
Helix
Sylvia Snow
Maria26
Geralt_Riv
FrolickingFizzgig
Moonjump05
SanghaRen
BastilaBey
15 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by SanghaRen Sun 08 Jan 2017, 4:54 pm

Just watched the mid-season premiere. I liked it a lot! So many good things. At least for me.

I still see no sign of Ezra turning evil. He's showing more and more heart and values. Saw Gerrera on the other hand is scary. You don't want to be in his way no matter what side you're on. And OMG Kanan is powerful Shocked  I like it! Go Kanan, I love you! Sorry *cough* I am getting carried away. Had to laugh at Rex saying "Yeah, but he's no Skywalker" and Kanan replying "I heard that". So Sabine seems to be a Skywalker, she does not like sand because it gets everywhere Smile And Sabine-fans will love her shining through some kick-a** moment. Hera did at least get to show her piloting skills. Still hoping to see her kick some a** though.

And seems like the Imperial captain was Rae Sloane if I understood some tweets on Pablo's account correctly. Looks like her. I'm shrieking cheers
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Post by panki Tue 10 Jan 2017, 3:56 am

@SanghaRen

I really like the new episode... Saw Gerrera is such an unpredictable and paranoid character....obviously he is going to get worse with time....but the sad thing is that I don't blame him for not trusting the Geonosian since his sister was killed by their warships and he had lost his whole rebel team thanks to this geonosian (not that I blame the Geonosian either here)

Saw's eyes are still green here....I wonder if the poison used to kill/sterilize the Geonisians not only damaged Saw's lungs but also changed hsi eye color?

Ezra really has heart! I really don't want him to turn to the dark side....would rather he left the jedi order or maybe just left the rebellion because he was disillusioned with their ways....that would be a good way to explain his departure at the time of ANH.

Sabine's jetpack returns.. Very Happy I can't wait to see her episodes with the darksaber....Zeb seems to have taken more of a backseat and Hera also seems to be coming into her own....I think a confrontation between Thrawn and Hera is inevitable.

As for some potential spoilers:

1. The Geonosian queen who hatches from the egg in the episode suffers a tragic fate in canon....she is sterile so creates a hybrid of geonosians and droids from an old droid-making unit left on the planet as her children (she fuses the droid making unit to her body).....unfortunately, Vader lands up and cuts off this unit from her, taking it away to create a private army for himself...though the queen survives, this act ends any hope of the geonosians surviving in any form. Sad

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 4 Darth-vader-vs-geonosian-queen-5

2. The final confrontation between Maul and Kenobi was written in a legends comic called 'Old Wounds'....I found an uploaded version of the comic and thought it might be an interesting read....in this version, Kenobi almost kills Maul and almost turns to the dark side....fortunately Owen Lars shoots Maul in the head, finally killing him.

https://www.facebook.com/starwarsnerds/photos/?tab=album&album_id=384511624928542

I've heard people on Youtube speculating that something similar could still happen but instead of Lars Owen, it could be Ezra or Kanan who kills Maul instead to help Kenobi...this is the most plausible scenario.

I also can think of a twist in the story and one more candidate could help Kenobi at this stage- Vos. In Dark Disciple he said he owed Obi-wan for defending Ventress before the jedi council and would repay the debt someday even if took a lifetime......and then there is this-

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 4 Main-qimg-c8c55f9c8fff25b455b009a274965ea0-c?convert_to_webp=true

I hope this doesn't happen because Vos has yellow eyes and pale skin in the drawing...does it mean he has become an inquisitor? Sad

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:21 am

I don't follow Rebels closely, however I know the characters and I watched the last season's final showdown between Ahsoka and Vader.

Even before all rumors on convorees - I had a head canon that Ahsoka actually survived the duel in a body of a convor.

If not, I still do think that the convor at the end was not there without a reason.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by jakkusun Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:17 pm

Saw was a lot more intense than I expected. I thought they would start a little more subtle and build towards that kind of intensity, so I can't hardly imagine how much worse he'll get haha.

Ezra definitely seems to be moving farther and farther away from the dark side danger zone, especially when Saw is there as a contrast.

It was also so darn frustrating how none of them understood that Click Clack was drawing the Death Star lol. They were so close. (Also, I'm reading Catalyst right now, so the connections with Saw, Geonosis, and the Death Star were really cool. I was all excited "I'm reading about this in a book right now!" Haha)

I was so happy when Sabine went out there with her jet pack. I was waiting for that the whole time the guys were trying to fight the rocketroopers without her.

I also loved the comments connecting to the prequels/clone wars "stupid sand, it gets everywhere" and "he's no Skywalker" were great lol.

Click Clack was definitely the cutest/most sympathetic Genosian I've seen. It's sad to hear what happens later in the comics :( @panki.

@SanghaRen Pablo said check the credits to see if it is Rae Sloane, and unfortunately, it's not. Her name is Captain Brunson. I've seen other sources confirm this when I searched on Twitter for others talking about it and the other imperials were calling her Captian, so I'm pretty sure the Captian Brunson credit is hers. And I couldn't find Rae's name in the credits. :( I really wanted it to be Rae Sloane, as well.

At least, it's still good they're expanding the diversity of Star Wars and the empire, I think. Rather than reusing the same character, they're expanding the empire. It makes the galaxy feel bigger to have more women of color in even the side character roles that usually just get filled with white men.

I still hope they could fit Rae Sloane into the show sometime. I haven't read all of A New Dawn yet, (that has her, Kanan, and Hera in it right?) So idk how her relationship to Hera and Kanan would look moving into the show, but I'm guessing it could be awesome.
jakkusun
jakkusun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Tue 10 Jan 2017, 2:51 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:I don't follow Rebels closely, however I know the characters and I watched the last season's final showdown between Ahsoka and Vader.

Even before all rumors on convorees - I had a head canon that Ahsoka actually survived the duel in a body of a convor.

If not, I still do think that the convor at the end was not there without a reason.
@Darth_Awakened

You might be right about Ahsoka surviving as a convor ater the Vader duel....she appears on a Topps card with flying Convors, and in season 3, a convor with a colour scheme (orange and white) associated with Ahsoka (orange and white) seems to help Kanan locate the Bendu (maybe Ahsoka was trying to help Kanan and Ezra find a new spiritual guide?)

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_ogj241blqX1uya3ss_540

jakkusun wrote:I still hope they could fit Rae Sloane into the show sometime. I haven't read all of A New Dawn yet, (that has her, Kanan, and Hera in it right?) So idk how her relationship to Hera and Kanan would look moving into the show, but I'm guessing it could be awesome.
@jakkusun

Rae Sloane and Kanan seem to have an ongoing rivalry and they clash both in A New Dawn and subsequently in the Kanan comic series.....so it would be awesome if she lands up in Rebels.

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 4 F1bdcd631177365b59e7f62954ded114ae8e72af_hq

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 4 680d3e821635db970c29f4bb01ed2a0d

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 10 Jan 2017, 3:08 pm

panki wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:I don't follow Rebels closely, however I know the characters and I watched the last season's final showdown between Ahsoka and Vader.

@Darth_Awakened

You might be right about Ahsoka surviving as a convor ater the Vader duel....she appears on a Topps card with flying Convors, and in season 3, a convor with a colour scheme (orange and white) associated with Ahsoka (orange and white) seems to help Kanan locate the Bendu (maybe Ahsoka was trying to help Kanan and Ezra find a new spiritual guide?)

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_ogj241blqX1uya3ss_540

jakkusun wrote:I still hope they could fit Rae Sloane into the show sometime. I haven't read all of A New Dawn yet, (that has her, Kanan, and Hera in it right?) So idk how her relationship to Hera and Kanan would look moving into the show, but I'm guessing it could be awesome.
@jakkusun

Rae Sloane and Kanan seem to have an ongoing rivalry and they clash both in A New Dawn and subsequently in the Kanan comic series.....so it would be awesome if she lands up in Rebels.

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 4 F1bdcd631177365b59e7f62954ded114ae8e72af_hq

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 4 680d3e821635db970c29f4bb01ed2a0d
@panki

So what if Ahsoka is on Anch To with Luke as a convor?
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Wed 11 Jan 2017, 2:58 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:So what if Ahsoka is on Anch To with Luke as a convor?
@Darth_Awakened

That would be simply amazing! Now am really hoping we get to see her as a convor in episode 8..... cheers

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Wed 11 Jan 2017, 11:11 am

@panki
It was not Rae Sloane? No!!! I did see Pablo's tweet and I tried to check the credits, but let's just say that my source to watch the show makes it difficult for me to freeze the image so after a few trials, I gave up. I tried to find the answer on Internet but I was apparently too early and people hadn't had the time or the idea yet to check it. But then I thought someone had confirmed it. What a shame. It's kind of stupid to make the character look like Rae Sloane. Were they trying to trick the fans? *sighs and shakes head *

@jakkusun
Yes, New Dawn has Rae Sloane in it. I really like her character. She's a dark greyish character. Would not hesitate to blast off a village but not out of villainy. She believes in order and does have a certain code of conduct. She's respected by her crew. I actually could see her switch sides if they want her to.

Well if Ashoka ends up in VIII, it will either have to be a bonus or be explained at length. I don't see the second option happening. She's famous in the fandom but not in the GA. If you show people a picture, they might say "I think I saw her somewhere" but I doubt they know who she is. Actually I know for sure all my GA friends and relatives have no idea who she is. Even I know about her since a few months only. So it would be tricky but not impossible. Luke could call the convor Ashoka and Rey would ask who she is and he could explain it very briefly "a former Jedi who knew my father". The question is would it be Ashoka at 100% or just a messenger? I'd prefer a messenger. Or the remains of her spirit so not a full Ashoka but what remained when she "died" or became one with the Force. And this remains of her spirit would have a mission. Maybe there's a terminology in SW for what I am trying to describe. It could be beautiful if well done.

SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Wed 11 Jan 2017, 11:31 am

SanghaRen wrote:@panki
It was not Rae Sloane? No!!! I did see Pablo's tweet and I tried to check the credits, but let's just say that my source to watch the show makes it difficult for me to freeze the image so after a few trials, I gave up. I tried to find the answer on Internet but I was apparently too early and people hadn't had the time or the idea yet to check it. But then I thought someone had confirmed it. What a shame. It's kind of stupid to make the character look like Rae Sloane. Were they trying to trick the fans? *sighs and shakes head *

@jakkusun
Yes, New Dawn has Rae Sloane in it. I really like her character. She's a dark greyish character. Would not hesitate to blast off a village but not out of villainy. She believes in order and does have a certain code of conduct. She's respected by her crew. I actually could see her switch sides if they want her to.

Well if Ashoka ends up in VIII, it will either have to be a bonus or be explained at length. I don't see the second option happening. She's famous in the fandom but not in the GA. If you show people a picture, they might say "I think I saw her somewhere" but I doubt they know who she is. Actually I know for sure all my GA friends and relatives have no idea who she is. Even I know about her since a few months only. So it would be tricky but not impossible. Luke could call the convor Ashoka and Rey would ask who she is and he could explain it very briefly "a former Jedi who knew my father". The question is would it be Ashoka at 100% or just a messenger? I'd prefer a messenger. Or the remains of her spirit so not a full Ashoka but what remained when she "died" or became one with the Force. And this remains of her spirit would have a mission. Maybe there's a terminology in SW for what I am trying to describe. It could be beautiful if well done.
@SanghaRen

I know Sad.....checked the end credits after reading PH's tweet....I think her name is Captain Brunson....maybe we'll see more of her as well though I'm not as attached to her character as I am to Rae Sloane.

The Ahsoka convor (if they decide to show her) could go two ways, and it all depends on whether they plan an Ahsoka movie or not...

a. If they are not planning a movie, we might just see an orange and white convor settle somewhere and Luke says these are the spirits of former force users/jedi etc but no mention of Ahsoka (only hard core fans would know who she is)

b. If they plan an Ahsoka movie for 2020, then Luke will definitely mention Anakin's lost padawan to start the wheels rolling for a standalone movie....planting curiosity in the GA's mind.

I personally really want an Ahsoka movie because it would explain Anakin's rage against the jedi order ad make him seem less whiny.....Yoda and Obi-wan foist a padawan on him against his wishes, he and Padme get attached to her, then Mace and the council blame her for the bombings and allow the republic to arrest her and almost execute her.....she runs away despite Anakin asking her not to.....he works really hard to clear her name.....she is offered knighthood but no apology from the stupid council....she is disillusioned and walks away and the council don't allow him to become a jedi master despite spending time and effort training Ahsoka....no wonder he felt hurt by Ahsoka and so much anger against the jedi order, particularly Mace.....I think this explanation is very important to improve Anakin's story in the GA's eyes.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Wed 11 Jan 2017, 12:07 pm

@panki

I think your 2 options are valid. Now we're all expecting a spiritual guide convor and we will get a cute Ewok-like puffin.

I don't know if the GA has a bad opinion of Anakin, do they? Somehow I have the feeling most people accepted his story without thinking too much about it. I dislike Anakin Very Happy But I only watched a couple of Clone Wars episodes and I actually did not like Ashoka in it neither - she was young in those episodes. I like her in Rebels though. And I am waiting for the novel to be available in Kindle to buy it. In the end the worse ones are the Jedi Council. If Luke went the same way and started reciting Jedi Council rules, no wonder Kylo walked away and wants to avenge his grandpa. I'd do the same.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Wed 11 Jan 2017, 12:26 pm

SanghaRen wrote:@panki

I think your 2 options are valid. Now we're all expecting a spiritual guide convor and we will get a cute Ewok-like puffin.

I don't know if the GA has a bad opinion of Anakin, do they? Somehow I have the feeling most people accepted his story without thinking too much about it. I dislike Anakin Very Happy But I only watched a couple of Clone Wars episodes and I actually did not like Ashoka in it neither - she was young in those episodes. I like her in Rebels though. And I am waiting for the novel to be available in Kindle to buy it. In the end the worse ones are the Jedi Council. If Luke went the same way and started reciting Jedi Council rules, no wonder Kylo walked away and wants to avenge his grandpa. I'd do the same.
@SanghaRen

I so agree with you regarding Ahsoka in CW, particularly in the early episodes...but there was some unfinished art and animation of her life after leaving the jedi order....her living on Coruscant, dating Nix, going on secret missions for the jedi and most interesting of all- discovering Palpatine's ancient shrine under the jedi temple and getting struck by force lightning.....I mean, even if they don't make a movie of it, I'd settle for seeing it on a TV show. Very Happy

But you are right- Ahsoka in Rebels is so much better....if they so make a movie, maybe they could show instances of her life from childhood till the Malachor confrontation/convor transformation....maybe they will finally show us what exactly happened to her during the finale of season2.

I don't think the GA hate Anakin per se....but I have heard a lot of people call him whiny and while they take his sudden outburst and turning into Vader for granted, it is technically still a loose end in the story and there is a disconnect between Anakin of the PT and Vader of the OT...I just think some explanation for his behavior would go a long way to improve the PT....at least he would be a wronged and misunderstood person, not an "I hate sand" brat as he is seen as right now. I also want HC to get the opportunity to play Anakin with another director.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Fri 13 Jan 2017, 3:13 pm

Call me stupid, but I never paid attention to Sabine being Asian-like. Aphra too. And Pablo chimed in. Tactfully as usual Very Happy Probably I did not pay attention because I haven't thought about their parentage (yet?) Force Arena is free in the App Store. Something to check out.

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 4 Img_0515
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Fri 13 Jan 2017, 9:18 pm

SanghaRen wrote:Call me stupid, but I never paid attention to Sabine being Asian-like. Aphra too. And Pablo chimed in. Tactfully as usual Very Happy Probably I did not pay attention because I haven't thought about their parentage (yet?) Force Arena is free in the App Store. Something to check out.

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 4 Img_0515
@SanghaRen

I'm not surprised by this....Sabine has been brought up as a potential mother for Rey so maybe they want to dispel that.....I always thought Sabine was South Asian because she is voiced by Tiya Sircar and animated characters sometimes resemble the voice actors (and being South Asian, I liked the idea as well)......but East Asian also makes sense. They forgot to add Carise Sindian to this list as well.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Sat 14 Jan 2017, 4:37 am

@panki

Don't know if this Carise Sindian- yet another character I don't know -  is in Force Arena. I downloaded the game hoping that there would be something interesting in there, but it's not my type of game and I will probably never unlock any character and hence never get any potential Easter egg in it Sad

Btw someone asked about cameo appearances in future SW films. Of course, he does not answer it.

https://twitter.com/starfigs2/status/820132989904392192

And the other way around. Still does not answer Smile

https://twitter.com/csporter14/status/820135138667466753
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sat 14 Jan 2017, 11:37 am

@SanghaRen

Carise Sindian is a character from the novel Bloodline....doubt she will appear in playing cards....seems more likely to appear in a comic or another novel.

I have this feeling we'll see Han Solo in Rebels at some stage, possibly working with Lando (who has appeared on Rebels before).... or we could see the Ghost crew ask Luke for directions on Tatooine during the season 3 finale.... Very Happy

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sun 15 Jan 2017, 9:12 am

The preview of the next episode has got me really excited.....we finally learn about the history of darksaber.....and its creator, an ancient mandalorian jedi named Tar Vizsla, who sounds like a mix of two legends characters- Tor Vizsla and Dorjander Kace.....bringing some interesting implications regarding Kylo for episode 8.....I've to read my old KOTOR comics to give more information.

Update: The comic series I read is really interesting... there are two important protagonists in the story- one is a jedi (who was falsely accused of murdering his fellow padawans in the past) and the other is a non-FS from a famous family (his mother is a senator and his father is a very successful businessman)....it is about a group being captured and fighting the enemy from within by pretening to join them, sometimes being forced to kill as well....it also has a part about the kidnapping and indoctrination of jedi padawans.... the end made me a bit sad because the non-FS lives in his family's shadow and is considered the family screw-up....one of the last panels shows him being honored by the republic and receiving a medal from his senator mother. Sad

I forgot to add that villain of the comic is a jedi who fell in love with a Mandalorian...but she gets killed by the republic and jedi, while pregnant with their child...so he returns to the jedi order and tries to destroy both the jedi and republic.....got Ezra vibes when I read this part. Suspect''

Also, the jedi working undercover secretly contacts a trusted friend, an alien who owns a bar....and this character knows what is really going on.....Maz? Suspect

Last edited by panki on Sun 15 Jan 2017, 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Sun 15 Jan 2017, 11:45 am

panki wrote:@SanghaRen

Carise Sindian is a character from the novel Bloodline....doubt she will appear in playing cards....seems more likely to appear in a comic or another novel.

I have this feeling we'll see Han Solo in Rebels at some stage, possibly working with Lando (who has appeared on Rebels before).... or we could see the Ghost crew ask Luke for directions on Tatooine during the season 3 finale.... Very Happy
@panki

Lady Carise. Of course. I was confused because I never remember her full name and only call her Lady Carise and Force Arena seems to focus on characters from the OT period. So I thought maybe there was another Carise in that period.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by jakkusun Sun 15 Jan 2017, 11:55 am

panki wrote:The preview of the next episode has got me really excited.....we finally learn about the history of darksaber.....and its creator, an ancient mandalorian jedi named Tar Vizsla, who sounds like a mix of two legends characters- Tor Vizsla and Dorjander Kace.....bringing some interesting implications regarding Kylo for episode 8.....I've to read my old KOTOR comics to give more information.
@panki

I loved the animation style of the story of the darksaber at we saw in the preview. And a mandolorian Jedi!?  So cool.
Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 4 Image10

---

On another note, I loved the Ralph McQuarrie inspired design of he infiltrator droid in the warhead episode. And it did look a lot like K2 as well.
jakkusun
jakkusun
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sun 15 Jan 2017, 12:04 pm

jakkusun wrote:
panki wrote:The preview of the next episode has got me really excited.....we finally learn about the history of darksaber.....and its creator, an ancient mandalorian jedi named Tar Vizsla, who sounds like a mix of two legends characters- Tor Vizsla and Dorjander Kace.....bringing some interesting implications regarding Kylo for episode 8.....I've to read my old KOTOR comics to give more information.
@panki

I loved the animation style of the story of the darksaber at we saw in the preview. And a mandolorian Jedi!?  So cool.
Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 4 Image10

---

On another note, I loved the Ralph McQuarrie inspired design of he infiltrator droid in the warhead episode. And it did look a lot like K2 as well.
@jakkusun

Loved the episode....even the design of the infiltrator droid was awesome....and the way it went around killing droids and acquiring parts for itself was done in a super creepy manner.....was it by imagination or did the droids finger attachments resemble the riot control weapon on TR-8R in episode 7?

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 4 145681_7999

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 4 HK1A8y1AXorOzj7KooSiwLPObylIka_bP2Q9Ln3CCDk

As for Mandalorian jedi, I wonder if there is some link to Snoke and the KOR?

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 20 Jan 2017, 4:27 pm

A new sneak peak clip

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Fri 20 Jan 2017, 8:59 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:A new sneak peak clip

@spacebaby45678

Love this! Very Happy
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 21 Jan 2017, 1:28 am

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:

@spacebaby45678

Love this! Very Happy
@TheBastardofMandalore

Me too! Whether or not it ever makes it into the Saga movies, there is something that is compelling about the Mandalores in TCW and Rebels...
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Sat 21 Jan 2017, 11:26 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:
TheBastardofMandalore wrote:

@spacebaby45678

Love this! Very Happy
@TheBastardofMandalore

Me too! Whether or not it ever makes it into the Saga movies, there is something that is compelling about the Mandalores in TCW and Rebels...
@spacebaby45678

I agree! They are a fascinating people/culture in the SW universe. I'm hoping they will be brought into the sagas. If not, I'm also satisfied with CW and Rebels. Pablo and Filoni have done them justice in the EU.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Sat 21 Jan 2017, 11:37 pm

Is that a Mythosaur? Is this proof that the mythic Mando dragon will make its canon appearance in SW Rebels this season?

In the Rebels Recon episode for "Trials of the Dark Saber" the host is standing front of a large piece of concept art. It looks as if there are a bunch of Mandos in a cavern setting with a dragon like creature to the left.
Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 4 Img_1212
Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 4 Img_1213
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Sun 22 Jan 2017, 8:16 am

Sorry, it's not a spoiler, but it made me laugh. I just love Pablo's answer. I must say, I never stopped to think about it. I don't think she's shown any interest in men or women so far. Funny that the poster believes that PH not answering means it's confirmed. Maybe she can be whatever because it's just not important to the story?

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Spoiler Thread - Page 4 Img_0516
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next