Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts

+61
Apriljandy
Blood Moon
californiagirl
MeadowofAshes
Riri
roguepixie
Darth_marshmallow
special_cases
rawpowah
Teo oswald
thescavenger
IoJovi
nickandnora
12 Parsnips
JustMe
Starliteprism
Let The Past Die
cherrylipstick
giaciak2
Dar-ren19
rey09
lauvamp
MrsWindu
Night Huntress
SheLitAFire
BigDeal2187
shii405
RKR Connection
MyOnlyHope
PalmettoBlue
bashfulblueeyes3
DeeBee
FrolickingFizzgig
Moonlight13
Geralt_Riv
Man Without A Star
tukicarreno
AceofWands
Lily Snape
Cowgirlsamurai
Helix
Kessel
Acritiqua
Darth Dementor
Star Wars Connection
KnightsofReyloRen
Reylo Lemon
panki
Birdwoman
MindAndMagic
nonesuch
spacebaby45678
Mana
Little_Boots
Darth_Awakened
Darth Dingbat
EchoBase
vaderito
BenRey
Force22
Darth Rowan
65 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts Empty Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts

Post by Darth Rowan Tue 24 May 2016, 7:09 pm

Update 7/3/18:
Dear friends,

We want to thank you so much for your support during these two years of Star Wars and Reylo discussion. It's been truly wonderful working on this project and we are very proud of what we have accomplished together.
How SWC has grown:

Congratulations to everyone involved in this project and thank you very much for all the hard work you've put in. Your talent, creativity and love of Reylo has been truly appreciated and it has meant a lot to the community. We also want to thank the community at Reylo Skyforum and the larger Reylo community for all the support and encouragement, which has been a large part of the reason for us to continue on with this work.

Now it's time for us to move on to new adventures. Star Wars Connection has come to an end, but we're happy to announce that our team members will continue working in their new Star Wars podcasts, which are listed below.

Star Wars Connection will remain as a Force relic for the community to revisit and discover new favorites.

Thank you and may the Force be with you always!

-SWC

In this final episode of Star Wars Connection, Tina, Felix, Denise and Lee talk about their favorite episodes and their experiences working on Star Wars Connection over the past 2 years.

If you're interested in the discussions mentioned during this episode, please check out our playlist Star Wars Connections' Favorite Episodes, where you can find a list of all of the episodes referenced.

Our teams will continue to collaborate under new "daughter" projects. Find us now on:
Lords of the Sith Podcast:
YouTube: https://youtu.be/sBsddS163tQ
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-568942158
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LordSithPodcast
Tumblr: https://lordsofthesithpodcast.tumblr.com
Email: lordsofthesith.podcast@gmail.com
-
Six Degrees of Kylo Ren:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyD_MTM5QvIMgQ6s0msLr2g
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sixkylo
Email: sixdegreesofkyloren@gmail.com

Hope to see you there! Thank you again for everything. ^^

Welcome to Star Wars Connection!

This podcast series is produced here at Reylo Skyforum.
Our episodes center around spoilers and Star Wars news, as well as discussions of character arcs and dynamics, themes, symbolism and cinematographic techniques found in Star Wars, with special emphasis on the Sequel Trilogy.

You can learn more about this project by visiting us at: YouTube | Mixcloud | Tumblr | Twitter

This thread is the place to hear about our latest releases, which happen approximately every 2 weeks.
This is also the place to discuss our episodes, suggest new topics and connect with other viewers and listeners.
We hope you enjoy our episodes!

List of episodes:

#1 Star Wars Episode VIII News: Kylo Ren is coming (spoilers)

#2 Star Wars Episode VIII News: Kelly Marie Tran, King Prana, Dubrovnik, Benicio del Toro (spoilers)

#3 Secret Filming Locations for Episode VIII + Spoilers from Dubrovnik

#4 Confirmed: Rey is not a Skywalker - Who are Rey's Parents?

#5 Kylo Ren is Stranded

#6 Rey vs Kylo Ren: A Heroine's Journey

#7 Star Wars Celebration Art_1 | Star Wars Celebration Art_2 | Star Wars Celebration Art_3

#8 Evidence that Kylo Ren Will Embrace the Light

#9 Rey and Kylo Ren as Adam and Eve_1 | Rey and Kylo Ren as Adam and Eve_2

#10 Visual Storytelling in the Force Awakens_1 | Visual Storytelling in the Force Awakens_2

#11 Finn's Journey: From Stormtrooper to Big Deal

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Wed 04 Jul 2018, 11:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts Empty Re: Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts

Post by BenRey Mon 30 May 2016, 7:37 am

I thought we were using this thread for podcast discussions:

http://reylo.skyforum.net/t218-discussion-podcasts
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts Empty Re: Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts

Post by vaderito Mon 30 May 2016, 7:39 am

BenRey wrote:I thought we were using this thread for podcast discussions:

http://reylo.skyforum.net/t218-discussion-podcasts
@BenRey

You can discuss them in spoilers too if they contain spoilers, which these podcasts do. Big time.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Mon 30 May 2016, 11:00 am

@Force22

Thanks for posting this. The images of Liss Ard are just stunning. I looked up the estate on Google and had some thoughts in connection to the podcast:

I think they're onto something regarding Liss Ard being a secret shoot. The Liss Ard Estate Twitter page is following Daisy Ridley News, Star Wars and Mark Hamill on Twitter as of February 2015. Why would they go and do that? XD

https://twitter.com/LissArdEstate

It seems the pieces were put into place a while ago, which makes sense.

Besides that, check out this from the Liss Ard Resort site:

In addition to the main Lake Abisdealy, there are a number of ponds and a waterfall dotted around the estate, that create a feeling that can only be compared to that in the Garden of Eden.
http://www.lissardresort.com/sites/gardens.htm

We talked about angry!god Luke, and now we hear mention of a "garden of eden" in connection to a possible SW shooting location. Things that make you go hmmm.

On a personal note, I have always been set on eloping rather than having a traditional wedding ceremony, but this Liss Ard place is soooo beautiful and romantic that it did make me reconsider that stance if only for a second. XD

Apparently it's an actual wedding destination.

Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts Storyboard008
source:http://styleserendipity.com/2013/02/i-can-hear-the-sound-of-bluebells-spring-bridal-shoot-by-alice-halliday/

Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts LA%20Garden-1024
source: http://www.lissardresort.com

Just the though of our Kylo and Rey there... *swoon*

The question is, was Adam Driver there? Though it seems we only know that Daisy Ridley was there because of the Instagram pic she posted; we know AD doesn't do social media, so the fact that he's not mentioned doesn't mean that he was there. We shall have to wait and see.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 May 2016, 1:18 pm

@Darth Rowan Didn't Mark's son tweet something about Kylo Ren and beer? or maybe that was something else...

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 30 May 2016, 1:29 pm

bela.mesecina wrote:@Darth Rowan Didn't Mark's son tweet something about Kylo Ren and beer? or maybe that was something else...
@bela.mesecina

yes he did. Not sure where they were.

Daisy's instagram does state that there were more people with her and her trainer.

Now, as for following Mark, Daisy and SW as of February 25. could mean something (that the cast and crew booked their stay or that they booked their stay AND would use the estate for shooting) or nothing (Rian started to follow Gina Rodriguez around the time when KMT was cast in the role that Gina auditioned for). But I think that booking took place. Question is for what? Just hotel accommodation or filming too?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Mon 30 May 2016, 1:46 pm

vaderito wrote:
bela.mesecina wrote:@Darth Rowan Didn't Mark's son tweet something about Kylo Ren and beer? or maybe that was something else...
@bela.mesecina

yes he did. Not sure where they were.

Daisy's instagram does state that there were more people with her and her trainer.

Now, as for following Mark, Daisy and SW as of February 25. could mean something (that the cast and crew booked their stay or that they booked their stay AND would use the estate for shooting) or nothing (Rian started to follow Gina Rodriguez around the time when KMT was cast in the role that Gina auditioned for). But I think that booking took place. Question is for what? Just hotel accommodation or filming too?
@vaderito

Yes, he did. In Ireland on May 15. Check here: https://twitter.com/nathanhamill/status/731619180701728768
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 30 May 2016, 1:49 pm

if Liss Ard Estate was indeed used as the secret location I couldn't imagine that AD wasn't there. The secrecy is mostly around Kylo cause people have some idea that Luke will train Rey. But parts with Kylo are a mystery.

Plus, they arrived together so they likely stayed at the same place/hotel.

When was Daisy's instagram compared to Nathan Hamill's tweet?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Mon 30 May 2016, 1:58 pm

vaderito wrote:if Liss Ard Estate was indeed used as the secret location I couldn't imagine that AD wasn't there. The secrecy is mostly around Kylo cause people have some idea that Luke will train Rey. But parts with Kylo are a mystery.

@vaderito

May 18. When did he return from Cannes? I believe a day before, but I'm not sure.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Mon 30 May 2016, 2:00 pm

Well, don't forget about Cannes. AD was in Cannes when the others came to Cork but I think he was already there when Daisy posted that photo of the lake. It's impossible to say how long they actually stayed at Liss Ard and when exactly the cast started filming in Kerry.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Mon 30 May 2016, 2:03 pm

EchoBase wrote:
vaderito wrote:if Liss Ard Estate was indeed used as the secret location I couldn't imagine that AD wasn't there. The secrecy is mostly around Kylo cause people have some idea that Luke will train Rey. But parts with Kylo are a mystery.

@vaderito

May 18. When did he return from Cannes? I believe a day before, but I'm not sure.
@EchoBase

Yes, I think he left Cannes some time on 17 May.

I love how Daisy can be so cheeky in her posts, though: "Morning jog and lake swim DONE! (There were more of us, group morale got us through!)" Who are "more of us"? Hmmm...
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 30 May 2016, 2:04 pm

Cast arrived in Belfast on May 13. Nathan tweeted about beer on May 15. Daisy posted lake instagram on May 18 (may not have been taken on that day). AD was in Cannes on 16th cause Patterson red carpet. he was giving interviews on 17th. Gone by 18th (either later on 17th or early on 18th).

@Darth Dingbat "More of us" is super cheeky, especially when it comes to morning jog, swim and exercise stuff. That other actor(s) would be doing too. Oh, and remember who frequented the gym in Dingle? Twisted Evil
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Mon 30 May 2016, 2:06 pm

@vaderito

That's a good point, @vaderito. We expect that Rey and Luke will be together, so it's not surprising that Mark and Daisy are confirmed at a location. Adam's presence is relatively surprising and indicates more interesting developments re: Kylo and Luke and Rey, so I think they might double their efforts at keeping him hidden.

By the way, since all these people connected to the shoot are including Liss Ard in their social media posts (including Rian Johnson!) I am wondering if it's not meant to be top secret after all. Maybe they wanted to be found out, lol. I wonder if it's one of those "those who have eyes to see will see" type things. The GA will remain oblivious, while obsessive people like us will look into it and speculate. XD

If we're right that Reylo is endgame then this Reywalker and FinnRey stuff has probably gotten out of hand for the ST production. I sometimes wonder if they drop little hints like this for us to piece together so that in the end there is a disruption in the Finnreying and the Reywalking. (By the way, it's a holiday in the U.S and I am very tired, so Idk if that makes any sense, lol.)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Mon 30 May 2016, 2:08 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:
EchoBase wrote:

@vaderito

@EchoBase

I love how Daisy can be so cheeky in her posts, though: "Morning jog and lake swim DONE! (There were more of us, group morale got us through!)" Who are "more of us"? Hmmm...
@Darth Dingbat

Yes, this was also the first thing that came to my mind. Why emphasizing that there are "more of us". Wink.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 30 May 2016, 2:21 pm

Liss Ard Estate knew that cast + crew was coming at least as of Feb 2016 (when they started to follow DR, MH and SW on twitter). I guess booking was made than. They managed to keep it a secret. However, such a huge estate just for a hotel? C'mon. I don't buy it. there must have been at least rehearsals if not actual filming.

still, cast and people associated with the cast weren't very discreet about it, hence posting tweets and Instagrams. So what gives? Wouldn't a secret location be kept secret 100%? No teasing, etc. I mean, we couldn't possibly be the only ones who thought something was up over there. And yet nothing in Irish news, no attempts to trespass, etc. Weird.

I do think that star gazing plateau here and star gazing instructions described in the KMT podcast are not a coincidence.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Mon 30 May 2016, 2:35 pm

EchoBase wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:
EchoBase wrote:

@vaderito

@EchoBase

@Darth Dingbat

Yes, this was also the first thing that came to my mind. Why emphasizing that there are "more of us". Wink.
@EchoBase

She is a padawan troll, like her master jedi troll.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Mon 30 May 2016, 3:13 pm

Podcasts are so cool!

Last edited by Little_Boots on Mon 30 May 2016, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Mon 30 May 2016, 3:28 pm

Wow those pictures in the podcast were stunning! I really hope they did film there...
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 May 2016, 3:32 pm

Darth Rowan wrote:It really does sound like a little teasing from Daisy with the "there were more of us" lol.

Little_Boots wrote:Who was speaking in the latest podcast? Smile
@Little_Boots

Lee and Maria.
@Darth Rowan

I wonder if they'll have new set of participants for every podcast Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 30 May 2016, 3:40 pm

I must say I'm more pumped for Liss Ard Estate and Kornati locations than for official locations. They are really something else.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 May 2016, 3:48 pm

vaderito wrote:I must say I'm more pumped for Liss Ard Estate and Kornati locations than for official locations. They are really something else.
@vaderito

The more I look at it, the more it looks like Ahch to, or some similar but not exactly the same looking planet. Some islands are totaly like Ahch to and some are different https://vimeo.com/157037077

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 30 May 2016, 3:51 pm

bela.mesecina wrote:
vaderito wrote:I must say I'm more pumped for Liss Ard Estate and Kornati locations than for official locations. They are really something else.
@vaderito

The more I look at it, the more it looks like Ahch to, or some similar but not exactly the same looking planet. Some islands are totaly like Ahch to and some are different https://vimeo.com/157037077
@bela.mesecina

Yep, just to have an areal shot of those islands is really out of this world.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 May 2016, 3:57 pm

vaderito wrote:
bela.mesecina wrote:
@vaderito

@bela.mesecina

@vaderito

This planet is so beautiful, we should take care of it and appreciate it more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Mon 30 May 2016, 4:08 pm

vaderito wrote:
bela.mesecina wrote:
@vaderito

@bela.mesecina

@vaderito

Kornati are beautiful, unfortunately I have never had a chance to visit. It is quite complicated because it is very restricted area - due to the national heritage. Very risky of the fires. People usually visit them by boats and stay on the boats while there in many of the beautiful bays.
The islands are very protected by national program of preserving the nature. I think it would be very complicated to get a permission to film there.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum