Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts

+61
Apriljandy
Blood Moon
californiagirl
MeadowofAshes
Riri
roguepixie
Darth_marshmallow
special_cases
rawpowah
Teo oswald
thescavenger
IoJovi
nickandnora
12 Parsnips
JustMe
Starliteprism
Let The Past Die
cherrylipstick
giaciak2
Dar-ren19
rey09
lauvamp
MrsWindu
Night Huntress
SheLitAFire
BigDeal2187
shii405
RKR Connection
MyOnlyHope
PalmettoBlue
bashfulblueeyes3
DeeBee
FrolickingFizzgig
Moonlight13
Geralt_Riv
Man Without A Star
tukicarreno
AceofWands
Lily Snape
Cowgirlsamurai
Helix
Kessel
Acritiqua
Darth Dementor
Star Wars Connection
KnightsofReyloRen
Reylo Lemon
panki
Birdwoman
MindAndMagic
nonesuch
spacebaby45678
Mana
Little_Boots
Darth_Awakened
Darth Dingbat
EchoBase
vaderito
BenRey
Force22
Darth Rowan
65 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts

Post by Darth Rowan Sun 15 Apr 2018, 6:38 pm

AceofWands wrote:Awesome work, guys!
@AceofWands

Agreed! Congrats to everyone, it came out great. Claps
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts

Post by lauvamp Sun 15 Apr 2018, 6:45 pm

Gonna watch before sleeping! I love you
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sun 15 Apr 2018, 9:04 pm

Can't wait to listen to this. Very Happy
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Mon 16 Apr 2018, 1:18 am

@Star Wars Connection

I loved it! Waiting for more Very Happy
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick Mon 16 Apr 2018, 2:14 am

OMG it was hilarious! Ā ROFL Ā ROFL
Great video, you did a wonderful job! I hope to see more!
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Mon 16 Apr 2018, 4:34 am

That was the best start to my day ever!!! It really was a absolute top notch collaboration. Iā€™ll have to watch again with a glass of wine myself
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by roguepixie Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:57 am

That was a really fun episode! And a great surprise!

Sent from Topic'it App
roguepixie
roguepixie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Mon 16 Apr 2018, 10:03 am

I rewatched it 3 times in a row! Made my day...really lol! lol! lol!
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 16 Apr 2018, 10:16 am

This is too funny! great job both teams! Love team ups, keep it up! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 Mon 16 Apr 2018, 2:31 pm

So funny... especially toward the end! Laughing
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Mon 16 Apr 2018, 2:34 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Just found the time to listen to it.

Great job!

#WhereIsLuke? Ā The Master c***blocker should have been there. #MyChilhoodIsDead

lol! lol! lol!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Wars Connection Fri 04 May 2018, 3:12 pm

Two Star Wars fans - both alike in their love of Reylo yet divided by opposing views on The Last Jedi film - discuss Jason Fry's novelization. Spoiler alert: they both loved it!
Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts - Page 11 B0kJK

Other than that, they disagree on everything else. Scratch that: they each decry the novel's lack of thigh grab-
Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts - Page 11 Tumblr_p2sm8pMhwR1wze74po1_500
Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts - Page 11 Tenor

-and neither of them is here for BroomBoi. (Sorry, kid!)

In today's episode we discuss:

• Reylo in The Last Jedi novelization. Have a seat, Harlequin romances - TLJ brings the steamy and over-the-top innuendo for days. Hungry looks, churning emotions, grunts of effort and spitting lightsabers abound.
    Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts - Page 11 1439323391_mary-berry-gif
  • FinnRose is awesome, but when it comes to their unexpected kiss haters be hatin' (hello, Lee) and Mary is having none of it.
  • We discuss Mr. Twinkle Toes himself: Luke Skywalker's dance scene of doom is explained.
  • Mary gushes about Hux, Lee throws shade at Poe for a change, and everyone loves Canady, obvi. There's also a bit of Leia, Snoke discussion, and some thoughts on the TLJ backlash from both sides of the debate.

Today's episode has been tagged for your viewing convenience: the salt is labeled so you can mute or skip ahead. Note: the podcast is named "opposing viewpoints" as a wink to our "Opposing Viewpoints" thread here at the forum. If you've talked to Lee about TLJ for all of five seconds you know she's the hater in our group.
Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mowopcFV8q1qz4rgp

As a general disclaimer, the views of our speakers do not reflect the views of the podcast group as a whole.

If you're tired of "opposing viewpoints", hang tight: our analysis of visual storytelling in TLJ is coming soon to a galaxy near you!
Star Wars Connection
Star Wars Connection
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLlbPGNQ9_GMfOMxAhUm9Hg

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Fri 04 May 2018, 3:41 pm

@Star Wars Connection

THANK YOU for labelling the salt! I'm tired of the opposing views but still want to hear your take on the Reylo sexytime scenes!

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Fri 04 May 2018, 4:12 pm

@Star Wars Connection

Loving what I’m hearing - I learn so so much from these podcasts. Great way to spend May 4th
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AceofWands Fri 04 May 2018, 6:08 pm

Claps Jumping

Awesome, gals!
AceofWands
AceofWands
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Fri 04 May 2018, 6:30 pm

Great job!!

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sat 05 May 2018, 7:54 am

I really enjoyed the latest installment. I didn't think the salt was umm salty Laughing And I say this as someone who enjoyed TLJ.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Wars Connection Wed 16 May 2018, 8:42 pm

Visual Storytelling in The Last Jedi: Reylo Edition

Sometimes a lightsaber is just a lightsaber... except when Felix, Tina, and Isa get involved. Today the minds who brought you DickFinger play a game of "find the yonic imagery" that would make Freud himself blush into his mother's--erm--yeah. (By the way, we're convinced the blatant sexual imagery of the Sequel Trilogy is an escalating pissing match between JJ Abrams and Rian Johnson.)

We also talk parallels between Reylo and FinnRose, how the ForceTime scenes are shot to differentiate them from Force sensing scenes between other Force users, and how color symbolism is used in The Last Jedi. Open your Jungian Psych and Lit Crit textbooks and set your caf machine to percolate -- we're ready to party like Supreme Leader Ren himself invited us on a nerd date to the Imperial archives.

CREDITS:
Speakers: Felix, Tina, Isa
Editing: Emma

Other episodes referenced in this discussion:
Visual Storytelling in TFA Part 1 and Part 2:
Literary References in Reylo: Pride and Prejudice
Star Wars Connection
Star Wars Connection
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 17 May 2018, 8:52 am

This is great! I just want to comment on the part about the Throne Room where it's said that Kylo didn't get support from Rey that he needed. it's inverse of Anidala in AOTC where Anakin got support from Padme when he actually needed some sense talked into him:

Anakin: "I killed them all! Not just the men, but the women and children too!"

Padme: "To be angry is to be human"

Oy vavoy, Padme! That's way past just being angry like all humans are.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Thu 17 May 2018, 11:41 am

Truly, the imagery and general execution of TLJ is so blatantly sexual, it's kind of crazy most viewers aren't picking up on it all.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 17 May 2018, 11:58 am

californiagirl wrote:Truly, the imagery and general execution of TLJ is so blatantly sexual, it's kind of crazy most viewers aren't picking up on it all.
@californiagirl

They are but psssst it's sex. lol! lol! lol!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Thu 17 May 2018, 12:16 pm

I recognized all of it even after my first viewing. But I do have a dirty mind in general so I wasn't sure if others saw it too. Lolilol

@vaderito

about the Padme/Anakin scene- I wanted to slap some sense into her...a person with such high moral standards just shrugging this off.
I would say she was thinking with her lady parts Rolling Eyes Laughing
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 17 May 2018, 2:56 pm

Night Huntress wrote:I recognized all of it even after my first viewing. But I do have a dirty mind in general so I wasn't sure if others saw it too. Lolilol

@vaderito

about the Padme/Anakin scene- I wanted to slap some sense into her...a person with such high moral standards just shrugging this off.
I would say she was thinking with her lady parts Rolling Eyes Laughing
@Night Huntress

That too but I think that she just didn't relate to Tuskens because everyone around her, everyone that Anakin cared for, was calling them vicious animals. And they abducted and ultimately killed Anakin's mom. So she sympathized with him to the point of brushing off the problem that even he knew was a problem and confessed it to hear a rebuke. her good heart backfired.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Moon Fri 18 May 2018, 3:49 pm

Oh this was a delightful episode, what I didn't pick-up was the line said by Leia which is the same as Kylo's in TFA " we have all we need".

Great job ladiesĀ Very Happy
Blood Moon
Blood Moon
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Wars Connection Sat 02 Jun 2018, 3:30 pm

Solo Box Office: What This Means for the Future of Star Wars

In today's episode: a quick discussion of the box office performance of Solo: A Star Wars Story.

Was this really a surprise?
Spoiler alert:
From an origins story without universal Star Wars appeal, poor timing of the release, production glitches and inefficient marketing, we discuss why Solo was always destined to be the worst performing Star Wars film to date. While this is a humbling experience for Lucasfilm and Disney, we believe that this reality check is nowhere near catastrophic or franchise-ending as some have made out to be. Incidentally, not even our one TLJ hater thinks that angry nerds killed the Solo movie.
Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts - Page 11 Giphy
We speculate on how Solo impacts the future of Star Wars - and our hope that LF will desist from McStar Wars conveyor belt type yearly releases.
Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts - Page 11 Screen14
We also discuss the upcoming standalone projects for LF, including the Boba Fett spin-off and the long-awaited Kenobi movie. Because Reylos gonna Reylo and Kenobyists gonna Kenobi, there is a quick detour into the land of wishful speculation regarding the lineage of Rey and future stand-alone Star Wars releases.

Lee:
Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts - Page 11 Iwantt10
Denise/Everyone:
Star Wars Connection + Daughter Podcasts - Page 11 Giphy

Stay tuned for more Solo discussion! Movie reviews and analysis are coming soon to a galaxy near you!
Star Wars Connection
Star Wars Connection
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next