Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

+63
KnightsofReyloRen
nemapasara
kassadin
SheLitAFire
Piper Maru
FrolickingFizzgig
SanghaRen
Marchtwin
vaderito
jakkusun
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
Armadeus
Moonjump05
MindAndMagic
shii405
Hasi
Airemyn
guardienne
Gemini
Little_Boots
MelBee
Kyla Ren
Rei of Sunshine
spacebaby45678
LadyHa
ReyofLightSide
Krafty
Birdwoman
Sylvia Snow
DarthRen
Rimfaxe96
MoonlitMoss
Jakku
SoloSideCousin
creepi0
panki
Reynak
reylo1992
Helix
Kessel
CienaRee
Lily Snape
ladyconsular
ISeeAnIsland
rey09
motherofpearl1
Darth Dingbat
Darth_Awakened
Saracene
Darth Rowan
Scavengerscum
Darth Dementor
BastilaBey
ZioRen
Mana
Xylo Ren
Reylo Lemon
Rogue Rey
Magnolia_3.0
LondonGal555
snufkin
IoJovi
Irina de France
67 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13 Empty ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by Irina de France Fri 02 Dec 2016, 1:57 pm

I've been thinking of all the Disney movies/SW parallels that have been discussed in the past, and how they might affect VIII and IX lately (it might be due to me seeing Moana last Tuesday and still being really hyped about it, but hey).

I know a lot of people have pointed out that in every Disney movie, one of the leads feels betrayed by the other lead at some point, and that causes them to separate for some reason.

I know people think Rey might feel betrayed by Kylo in the next movie, or even the opposite, but... what if that already happened?

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13 Tumblr_o8e8v4c5Du1t3n54uo2_500
(Source: http://pixelrey.tumblr.com/post/145560650155/were-not-done-yet)

So after the traditional betrayal, what happens next?

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13 Tangled-HaircutGIF
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13 Tumblr_lkxe4fEiGQ1qgajhq

I'm using Tangled here, but pretty much every Disney movie works.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by IoJovi Fri 02 Dec 2016, 2:14 pm

snufkin wrote:@Rogue Rey

Those are the people where I read their comments and shudder at the thought of being on jury duty with them. Either they're not very open minded or they're so hung up on a certain point of view that they'll go to ridiculous lengths to defend/support it. Even still, Star Wars is meant to be an optimistic fairy tale. Who wants to go to movies with their family after Christmas Dinner and be reminded of the destructive relatives you've actually had to cut out of your life? How is that uplifting?

@snufkin

I lol'd at jury duty. Can you just imagine? affraid

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13

Post by snufkin Fri 02 Dec 2016, 2:43 pm

@IoJovi - I'm sort of joking,  my only experience was going through jury selection including one woman who was okay with saying some truly horrifying things and obviously not going to have an open mind. So of course she got picked by the defense lawyer as his first choice. If only Liz Lemon had been there!

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13 Ea6ce440715402f61ed9b27a77cb2d40

Last edited by snufkin on Fri 02 Dec 2016, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonGal555 Fri 02 Dec 2016, 2:44 pm

I truly believe reylo is end game and here are just a FEW reasons why.

Kylo is the last Skywalker so to kill the last skywalker kills the line forever and Star Wars lovers will not react kindly to that at all.
Jj Abrams said while writing the force awakens that there was a central romance.
Kylo is being torn for a reason. There's a reason why he is being pulled to the light. In many scenes with Rey and Kylo, she's usually bathed in light.
He has compassion for her, he treats her better than Poe and there's a reason they are showing how he treats Poe to how he treats Rey.
He bridal carries her.
On the Ellen show the night before the force awakens came out Oscar Issac said there is a very subtle romance that is happening.
John said in that interview Finn is just a storm trooper and didn't know what was going on and Daisy said we shall see for romance with her character.
John said the romance in episode 8 won't go the way we think it's going to go and Rey and Finn were just friends in the force awakens.
John will be with KMT and has mentioned they filmed together A LOT.
My personal favorite speaks volumes......." Whomever you are waiting for (her family) are never coming back but there's someone who still could with your help". A few seconds later you hear very lowly its Ben.
So for Ben to come back and die makes no sense. Or for him to go off by himself after being exiled makes no sense ether. Rey has been waiting for her family who will never come back but someone (Ben) can and than would become her family by marriage. The book bloodline foreshadows Leia as a grandmother.

The proof it's bens lightsaber is the deleted scene of maz stealing it from Kylo at a camp fire

Reys theme song corrects and completes Kylos theme song and the three notes that connects their songs is reverse across the stars (bens grandparents love song.

Also I believe in some sort of connection between Kylo and Rey whether it's a force bond or other type of connection which will help them understand each other.
Proof? The force awakens script which says " they react to a feeling, a energy they recongnize in each other.
Visual dictionary said "Rey was surprised to hear the echo of her own words in Kylos question. As she looked into the villains eyes she sensed a connection between them.

LondonGal555
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 02 Dec 2016, 2:47 pm

@snufkin lol!

That is totally something I would do. I did end up serving on a jury back in 2009 on a week long drunk driving case. It wasn't a terrible experience, but not something I'd really want to do again. I'm surprised I got picked to be honest as I told them flat out I injured by a drunk driver when I was 18. Maybe the prosecution liked that - who knows...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 02 Dec 2016, 2:54 pm

@IoJovi - you know that Carrie Fisher was on 30 Rock and sent up Princess Leia a bit (she's a famous writer Liz idolizes and then learns she's crackers)

It's pretty funny (or meta in the actual sense of the word) that Donald Glover is going to be Lando because he worked on 30 Rock and Community, which both had running jokes about Star Wars and Doctor Who.

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnolia_3.0 Fri 02 Dec 2016, 2:58 pm

LondonGal555 wrote:I truly believe reylo is end game and here are just a FEW reasons why.

Kylo is the last Skywalker so to kill the last skywalker kills the line forever and Star Wars lovers will not react kindly to that at all.
Jj Abrams said while writing the force awakens that there was a central romance.
Kylo is being torn for a reason. There's a reason why he is being pulled to the light. In many scenes with Rey and Kylo, she's usually bathed in light.
He has compassion for her, he treats her better than Poe and there's a reason they are showing how he treats Poe to how he treats Rey.
He bridal carries her.
On the Ellen show the night before the force awakens came out Oscar Issac said there is a very subtle romance that is happening.
John said in that interview Finn is just a storm trooper and didn't know what was going on and Daisy said we shall see for romance with her character.
John said the romance in episode 8 won't go the way we think it's going to go and Rey and Finn were just friends in the force awakens.
My personal favorite speaks volumes......." Whomever you are waiting for (her family) are never coming back but there's someone who still could with your help". A few seconds later you hear very lowly its Ben.
So for Ben to come back and die makes no sense. Or for him to go off by himself after being exiled makes no sense ether. Rey has been waiting for her family who will never come back but someone (Ben) can and than would become her family by marriage. The book bloodline foreshadows Leia as a grandmother.

The proof it's bens lightsaber is the deleted scene of maz stealing it from Kylo at a camp fire

Reys theme song corrects and completes Kylos theme song and the three notes that connects their songs is reverse across the stars (bens grandparents love song.

Also I believe in some sort of connection between Kylo and Rey whether it's a force bond or other type of connection which will help them understand each other.
Proof? The force awakens script which says " they react to a feeling, a energy they recongnize in each other.
Visual dictionary said "Rey was surprised to hear the echo of her own words in Kylos question. As she looked into the villains eyes she sensed a connection between them.

@LondonGal555

Everything you said is exactly what I want it to happen, and although I'm afraid all of this evidence is fallacious, I can not see a better ending. If they do not introduce Reylo in this trilogy, it will all be a bad remake version made ... no drama, no overwhelming romance ... I'm sure there would be few people who would like something like this (maybe the fanboys) ... lol
Magnolia_3.0
Magnolia_3.0
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 02 Dec 2016, 3:05 pm

@Irina de France

I'm a bad Californian who doesn't really do Disney. But the betrayal part could work both ways because he clearly wants her "help" albeit on his terms. And she pretty clearly betrayed the trust he placed in her by making himself vulnerable and getting his pretty face effed up. So there's been speculation that'll fuel their intial reunion. But if the rumors are to be believed, she will also feel betrayed because she's seen who's hiding underneath the Edge Lord persona and feels betrayed by how he ended up killing his father (likely betraying the good person she saw there). Even w/out knowing much about contemporary Disney films, your premise makes sense because these two are already further along in their relationship/dynamic than what happened in the previous trilogies.

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonGal555 Fri 02 Dec 2016, 3:13 pm

Okay people this might sound very stupid but I don't know how to reply to people that tag me on this. Lmao

Magnolia,
The writers and directer talked about a lot of symbolism in the movie And force awakens and bloodline foreshadow a lot. so I doubt they'd put all these reylo friendly evidence for nothing. Every trilogy has a central romance in Star Wars.

LondonGal555
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnolia_3.0 Fri 02 Dec 2016, 3:27 pm

LondonGal555 wrote:Okay people this might sound very stupid but I don't know how to reply to people that tag me on this. Lmao

Magnolia,
The writers and directer talked about a lot of symbolism in the movie And force awakens and bloodline foreshadow a lot. so I doubt they'd put all these reylo friendly evidence for nothing. Every trilogy has a central romance in Star Wars.
@LondonGal555

When I answer, I click on "Quote", which is above the message that you want to respond to, but I imagine there must be an easier way ... I'm new here! I would particularly be disappointed if so much evidence is false. I'm a lawyer, and generally, when I'm going to argue with someone about Reylo, I do it with confidence, I defend with all the guns I have. I am taking into account everything that has been presented to us, both in the TFA film, and in the books. If Reylo does not happen, I will be extremely disappointed and even more skeptical than I normally am.
Magnolia_3.0
Magnolia_3.0
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 02 Dec 2016, 3:31 pm

snufkin wrote:@Irina de France

I'm a bad Californian who doesn't really do Disney. But the betrayal part could work both ways because he clearly wants her "help" albeit on his terms. And she pretty clearly betrayed the trust he placed in her by making himself vulnerable and getting his pretty face effed up. So there's been speculation that'll fuel their intial reunion. But if the rumors are to be believed, she will also feel betrayed because she's seen who's hiding underneath the Edge Lord persona and feels betrayed by how he ended up killing his father (likely betraying the good person she saw there). Even w/out knowing much about contemporary Disney films, your premise makes sense because these two are already further along in their relationship/dynamic than what happened in the previous trilogies.

@snufkin
Yup, while it's certainly possible that Kylo betrays Rey in VIII (which could make sense, given that there would have to be trust built up there, in order for a betrayal to take place), I could also see two possible scenarios where a betrayal already happened in TFA:

1. Rey feels that Kylo betrayed her (and his family) based on whatever she saw in his mind--either that he wanted to go back home, wanted to leave the FO, that whatever happened was Luke's fault, not Kylo's, etc (any number of possibilities).
2. Kylo feels that Rey betrayed him on the cliff's edge. I don't think that was simply a matter of Rey calling the Force to her--I think that Kylo either helped her gather it (remember, that part comes immediately after he offers to teach her) or he possibly nudged the Force to her. Instead of accepting his "gift" (teaching/The Force), she instead turns around, maims him, and leaves him for dead.

Last edited by ISeeAnIsland on Fri 02 Dec 2016, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonGal555 Fri 02 Dec 2016, 3:41 pm

Yeah all I can do is replies. I do not see quote on here. . Lolol

Magnolia.
I agree because why put all these hints for nothing? Makes no sense.
Also when you see Kylo reaching out for mitka he says "what girl". Than you see Rey looking like she's reaching for him and says "it's the motivator" than she says I need the bonding tape.

LondonGal555
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Fri 02 Dec 2016, 3:48 pm

Irina de France wrote:I've been thinking of all the Disney movies/SW parallels that have been discussed in the past, and how they might affect VIII and IX lately (it might be due to me seeing Moana last Tuesday and still being really hyped about it, but hey).

I know a lot of people have pointed out that in every Disney movie, one of the leads feels betrayed by the other lead at some point, and that causes them to separate for some reason.

I know people think Rey might feel betrayed by Kylo in the next movie, or even the opposite, but... what if that already happened?

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13 Tumblr_o8e8v4c5Du1t3n54uo2_500

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13 Tangled-HaircutGIF
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 13 Tumblr_lkxe4fEiGQ1qgajhq

@Irina de France

I love Tangled - it's actually my favourite Disney Pixar movie - a Princess falling in love with a thieving rogue who decides to change and be a better man - a man she deserves and he is proud to be!!! Wink Wink

You're right the betray may have already happened so we're open for the aftermath and reconciliation.

@IoJovi @snufkin jury service with them would be terrifying but worse for the accused - then it would be horrifying.
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 02 Dec 2016, 3:52 pm

@ISeeAnIsland - it makes more sense that way b/c you can guess he's already feeling betrayed by Luke, who'll be the 3rd Wheel in that plot. And with Rey because if they go far enough that she really saw something vital inside of him, it does make the rejections and injuries an even more harsh response. Also sets it up for things to evolve if she has gone through learning more/feeling conflicted by the time he shows up.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 02 Dec 2016, 3:56 pm

It would be funnier if Rey betrayed Luke. Let's be clear, he's not the hero anymore and honestly it's a matter between the two of them
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 02 Dec 2016, 4:12 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:It would be funnier if Rey betrayed Luke. Let's be clear, he's not the hero anymore and honestly it's a matter between the two of them
@Maria Antonietta

Depending on how you define "betray", I think that's a definite possibility. I mean, there have been rumblings from MSW that there's something that happens where Rey sides with Kylo against Luke...

It'll be really interesting to see what Rey's relationship is like with Luke, given the rumors that there's a lot of tension there and frustration on Rey's part.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Fri 02 Dec 2016, 4:21 pm

Scavengerscum wrote:@Xylo Ren

I've observed that you understand music very well. Question: John Williams music often sounds similar - like I'll be listening to Indiana Jones music and there will be a peice of music that sounds very Star Warsy. In regards to Across the Stars being related to Rey and Rens motifs, does it really mean anything? Or could it just be a happy coincidence?
@Scavengerscum

Hey Scavenger!

John Williams definitely has a distinct type of orchestration style. I'm at the point now where I can watch a movie and instantly think "This is by John Williams, isn't it?". Clear, emotion-driven melodies that easily get stuck in your head, themes that you can hum easily to yourself, lush strings and heralding horn lines--those are his trademarks to me.

Indiana Jones is a collaboration of all the greats: George Lucas, Steven Spielburg, and John Williams. In fact Williams composed for several Spielburg pieces, and when Lucas began work on SW it was Spielburg who introduced them!

As far as Indy sounding "Star Warsy" that makes total sense! Both are high-action adventure themes that involve adrenaline rushes, sudden danger, romance, emotions, and flying! JW definitely loves his brass lines, march-like trumpets, big percussive hits when someone falls or jumps out at the screen (because he composes without a script, he composes by watching the movie raw, so he can make the music reactive to what the twists and shocks are on screen).

Finally, your question about A.T.S...well, there are some aspects of that I am going to explore and hopefully post in the next couple of days...so stay "tuned" Wink
and welcome to the forum!
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Fri 02 Dec 2016, 4:28 pm

LondonGal555 wrote:I truly believe reylo is end game and here are just a FEW reasons why.

He bridal carries her.

@LondonGal555

When I was reading your post and got to the BIB a very errant and random though sprung into my mind - what if they mean Ben as in Ben Kenobi coming back - as a Force Ghost of course!!!!! This was because of the 'news' surrounding Obi-wan possibly still being involved in the next two saga films!!!! Shocked Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil ROFL Naw

It was completely random but in all seriousness I'm with you and everyone else here - why leave the breadcrumbs if you're not going to make the loaf!!!!
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Fri 02 Dec 2016, 4:41 pm

I don't think 'betray' is the right word when it comes to Luke and Rey, more like 'disobey'. Luke disobeyed Obi Wan a few times, so it's safe to say Rey will do the same with Luke at some point. It's just part of the coming of age story.
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Fri 02 Dec 2016, 4:45 pm

Rogue Rey wrote:
Irina de France wrote:I've been thinking of all the Disney movies/SW parallels that have been discussed in the past, and how they might affect VIII and IX lately (it might be due to me seeing Moana last Tuesday and still being really hyped about it, but hey).

@Irina de France

I love Tangled - it's actually my favourite Disney Pixar movie - a Princess falling in love with a thieving rogue who decides to change and be a better man - a man she deserves and he is proud to be!!! Wink Wink

You're right the betray may have already happened so we're open for the aftermath and reconciliation.

@IoJovi @snufkin jury service with them would be terrifying but worse for the accused - then it would be horrifying.
@Rogue Rey

Haha! Tangled is actually my favorite Disney movie after Beauty and the Beast. Moana actually made it to third place because it was that good and it beat Mulan.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonGal555 Fri 02 Dec 2016, 4:53 pm

It's interesting Ben kenobi is talking in her force vision which makes me think she's a kenobi in some way.
Rey is something more important though. Maybe her father is a kenobi and her mom is something special too. It looks like Reys staff is very important like a key to something? I think Jakku is hiding something big.. Maybe Reys staff can open it.

LondonGal555
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Fri 02 Dec 2016, 4:58 pm

LondonGal555 wrote:It's interesting Ben kenobi is talking  in her force vision which makes me think she's a kenobi in some way.  
Rey is something more important though.  Maybe her father is a kenobi and her mom is something special too.     It looks like Reys staff is very important like a key to something?  I think Jakku is hiding something big..  Maybe Reys staff can open it.
@LondonGal555

Maybe - there's something clearly significant about Jakku.

Perhaps the book Aftermath: Empire's End will shed some much needed light on the relevance of Rey's 'home' planet seeing as the Battle of Jakku will feature in it.
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 02 Dec 2016, 5:09 pm

Rogue Rey wrote:
LondonGal555 wrote:It's interesting Ben kenobi is talking  in her force vision which makes me think she's a kenobi in some way.  
Rey is something more important though.  Maybe her father is a kenobi and her mom is something special too.     It looks like Reys staff is very important like a key to something?  I think Jakku is hiding something big..  Maybe Reys staff can open it.
@LondonGal555

Perhaps the book Aftermath: Empire's End will shed some much needed light on the relevance of Rey's 'home' planet seeing as the Battle of Jakku will feature in it.
@Rogue Rey

There's that, and someone (I think it might have been Pablo) said that after reading Empire's End, you'll want to go back and watch TFA again.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonGal555 Fri 02 Dec 2016, 5:17 pm

I'll have to read that book. Have you?

LondonGal555
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Fri 02 Dec 2016, 5:33 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:
@LondonGal555

@Rogue Rey

There's that, and someone (I think it might have been Pablo) said that after reading Empire's End, you'll want to go back and watch TFA again.
@ISeeAnIsland

I had a feeling someone had said something about wanting to go back and watch TFA again after reading it - but I couldn't recall who. No surprise it'd be Pablo if it was him.

@LondonGal555 the book doesn't come out until February next year.

Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next