Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rey Kenobi Files

+49
ZioRen
Darth Rowan
Starliteprism
adamdrivershair
MyOnlyHope
FrolickingFizzgig
RosiePancake
Moonlight13
Darth Dingbat
MrsWindu
gwendy85
bashfulblueeyes3
salmund
Casper
Little_Boots
reylo1992
ReyofLightSide
Kylo Men
TheBastardofMandalore
Gemini
snufkin
Geralt_Riv
MeadowofAshes
ISeeAnIsland
fuhry
BigDeal2187
TheLastJedi
IoJovi
Rimfaxe96
nemapasara
SheLitAFire
Cowgirlsamurai
AceofWands
DarthRen
Blood Moon
motherofpearl1
kroi
spacebaby45678
Acritiqua
vaderito
Maria26
SkyStar
Kyla Ren
Pyro Nebula
Reylo Lemon
LastCrusadeLeft
Hasi
Sylvia Snow
Piper Maru
53 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 38 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Mon 20 Nov 2017, 12:37 am

@spacebaby45678
@BigDeal2187

I got my tickets for the 15th. I’m in the same boat as you spacebaby45678, I prefer the selected seating. It’s sooo convenient and makes the experience much more enjoyable. Did you want us to hold off posting on this thread until the 16th so you’re not tempted to be spoiled? I’m sure, if we are right about Rey’s lineage, this thread will light up like a Christmas tree come the 15th. I can’t believe we are less than a month away... cheers
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 20 Nov 2017, 1:15 am

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:@spacebaby45678
@BigDeal2187

I got my tickets for the 15th. I’m in the same boat as you spacebaby45678, I prefer the selected seating. It’s sooo convenient and makes the experience much more enjoyable. Did you want us to hold off posting on this thread until the 16th so you’re not tempted to be spoiled? I’m sure, if we are right about Rey’s lineage, this thread will light up like a Christmas tree come the 15th. I can’t believe we are less than a month away... cheers
@TheBastardofMandalore

No no, please post away! I am sure that if Rey is not related to Obi Wan or Rey Palpatine then other parts of this board will light up and this thread will be forgotten. We shall see.

After all Luke dreads Rey and Kylo fears her so... ???? what exactly is up with all of that what is to explain that. I don't think a straight Kenobi would elicit that reaction. So this is going to be very interesting to say the least.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 20 Nov 2017, 3:41 am

From A Certain Point of View.. this little tidbit from legends has just became canon? Honestly, Snark Wars is a gold mine.. besides the fact that he/she is just an excellent writer and he/she "Snarkie" has a good grip on Skywalker & Kenobi relationship/emotional dynamics in canon.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 38 31

"Oh, great. So we’re keeping the “nobody loved Baby-Wan or wanted to train him” thing from the old Jedi Apprentice books, are we now, Star Wars? You guys are doing this JUST to ensure I get my annual allotment of Kenobi Feelings, aren’t you? God bless you/curse you, you magnificent nerdy bastards."https://snarkwars.com/2017/10/27/master-and-apprentice-my-dad-the-ghost/

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 38 IMG_7027

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Mon 20 Nov 2017, 6:37 am

reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 20 Nov 2017, 6:41 am

@reylo1992

Wow!

Revenge of the Sith | Deleted Scene | Obi-Wan Visits Padmé

“I am not blind, Padmé. Though I have tried to be, for Anakin’s sake. And for yours. Anakin has loved you since the day you met, in that horrible junk shop on Tatooine. He’s never even tried to hide it, though we do not speak of it. We… pretend that I don’t know. And I was happy to, because it made him happy. You made him happy, when nothing else ever truly could.”

"It reveals so much about the relationship between the three, long-time friends, and sheds new light on the complexity of it, but most of all it reveals the extent of Obi-Wan’s love for Anakin when he openly admits to Padmé he has known about their forbidden relationship from the beginning and that not only has he tacitly allowed it but also silently supported it for all those years! (It’s something that got almost completely lost in ROTS, aside the tacit acknowledgement of Padmé’s pregnancy"

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 38 85391139
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Mon 20 Nov 2017, 1:45 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:From A Certain Point of View.. this little tidbit from legends has just became canon? Honestly, Snark Wars is a gold mine.. besides the fact that he/she is just an excellent writer and he/she "Snarkie" has a good grip on Skywalker & Kenobi relationship/emotional dynamics in canon.

"Oh, great. So we’re keeping the “nobody loved Baby-Wan or wanted to train him” thing from the old Jedi Apprentice books, are we now, Star Wars? You guys are doing this JUST to ensure I get my annual allotment of Kenobi Feelings, aren’t you? God bless you/curse you, you magnificent nerdy bastards."https://snarkwars.com/2017/10/27/master-and-apprentice-my-dad-the-ghost/

@spacebaby45678

FYI, SnarkWars is a fellow fan girl and Mom like us. I follow her on Twitter. She’s hilarious! Very Happy
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 20 Nov 2017, 2:17 pm

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:From A Certain Point of View.. this little tidbit from legends has just became canon? Honestly, Snark Wars is a gold mine.. besides the fact that he/she is just an excellent writer and he/she "Snarkie" has a good grip on Skywalker & Kenobi relationship/emotional dynamics in canon.

@spacebaby45678

FYI, SnarkWars is a fellow fan girl and Mom like us. I follow her on Twitter. She’s hilarious! Very Happy
@TheBastardofMandalore

OMG, yes she is! But her review of Qui Gon's FACPOV had me in tears. Poor Obi Wan. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDeal2187 Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:27 pm

BigDeal2187
BigDeal2187
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 24 Nov 2017, 2:39 am

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 38 Tumblr_inline_ozwfsiEcYI1tk426a_540
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 24 Nov 2017, 8:21 am

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 38 Tumblr_ozxeg5xeaK1v3o2r3o1_540
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDeal2187 Sat 25 Nov 2017, 4:32 pm

Ok so this is my last post here until I see the movie.  Just some final thoughts before I go dark until Dec. 15.

While many who are in the Rey Kenobi camp wanted her to be a Kenobi because Obi-Wan is their favourite character or because "wouldn't it be cool" (which it would) yet for me and a lot of us here the reason, at least initially, was because that's the direction we saw the evidence pointing.  Like most of us I didn't watch TFA for the first time wondering about Rey's parents/lineage.  And when I watched it a second and third time with that question in mind I wasn't thinking to myself "boy I hope Rey is a Kenobi and that I can find some evidence for it."  I was just following the clues.  Had JJ and Kasdan written TFA such that Rey was a Skywalker or Solo then I'd be totally cool with that, and I'd probably be in some other forum arguing about how ridiculous the idea of Rey Kenobi is.

But of course I have to admit that I have become quite attached to the idea (far more invested than I ever thought I'd be a year and a half ago, and more than I want to be).  But even now it's still not so much about Rey being a Kenobi for Kenobi's sake but because that's how I see the evidence and the direction of the story.  But yes I have become attached to it because I'd like to see the saga come full circle in the grandchildren, while those who weren't really fans of Star Wars before TFA, or who don't feel so attached to the previous films and their characters, seem to be less inclined to like the idea of Anakin & Obi-Wan (and Anakin & Padme) getting reconciliation in the "connection" of Ben Solo and Rey, and seeing the Star Wars saga come full circle that way.

I know that many people, including many in this forum, think that Rey isn't connected to anyone from the previous movies, and I have to admit I think this is the next most likely possibility.  But if Rey turns out not to be a Kenobi then at minimum I hope TLJ will explain:
-why the SKYWALKER saber called to Rey, why she had a vision (of SKYWALKERS) when she touched it, why she was able to force grab it away from Kylo (who's a SKYWALKER), and why she goes to give it to Luke SKYWALKER
-why, per the Star Wars data bank, and the evidence from TFA, she has a connection to Ben/Kylo, the grandson of Anakin friggin' SKYWALKER, the central character of the entire saga
-why no one in TFA knows who she is except for one person, a person who has a deep connection and meaningful history with SKYWALKERS: "Rey. These are your first steps."
(and this is just the beginning of course.  There would be many, many more questions).

So if it turns out that Rey isn't a Kenobi or connected to him somehow, will I be disappointed?  Yes, but that can be greatly mitigated by how well RJ tells the story in TLJ.  But yes I'll have to eat my words, put my foot in my mouth, eat humble pie, etc., etc.  Am I going to stop being a Star Wars fan?  Of course not, that's ridiculous. Does that mean I won't like TLJ?  On the contrary.  I'm not that trivial.  I know TLJ is going be great.  But if Rey isn't a Kenobi then we'll have to resign ourselves to the fact that JJ and Kasdan intended her to fill the Kenobi role without her actually being related to him (parallels galore!)

But if she is a Kenobi then you can bet every last penny I'll be celebrating!  And I'll try not to be a sore winner, but if we're right and our celebrating annoys some people then I can assure you that I really won't care!  Smile

Ok that's it!  Talk to you guys later!  I'll be avoiding anything and everything to do with Star Wars now until I see the movie.  See you on the other side!!!
BigDeal2187
BigDeal2187
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Tue 05 Dec 2017, 10:12 pm

This is me today, since it seems like a lot of people are jumping off the Rey Kenobi bandwagon... Neutral

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 38 35a4f010

Anyone else still here with me?

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 38 Ab448610
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 05 Dec 2017, 10:26 pm

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:This is me today, since it seems like a lot of people are jumping off the Rey Kenobi bandwagon... Neutral

@TheBastardofMandalore
Chin up. Rey may be a Kenobi or not (it's looking likely she isn't from my perspective) but she's still going to have an amazing journey. That's what really matters, right? A good story? I can't pretend that I was ever invested in any parentage theory but no worries. Everything's going to be great, IMO. Smile

FWIW I think it's possible we won't be getting the whole narrative about Rey's backstory in this movie. Her parents, sure. But there could be an answer beyond that in IX.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Tue 05 Dec 2017, 10:54 pm

Hi guys.

I just want to say that I'm truly sorry about Rey Kenobi. Even though this wasn't the story for it and Rey wasn't the character, it could've been something great. Sometimes I can't believe how much love Rey inspires from virtually every corner of the fanbase. She's really a little bit of everybody. Regardless of the lack of a literal blood connection, her parallels with Obi-Wan still have symbolic significance, which I think is really beautiful. She's still the same embodiment of hope and kinship to the Skywalkers that he once was.

Hope all of you love the movie (and I'm forever looking forward to the inevitable Kenobi Anthology film with Ewan)!
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 05 Dec 2017, 11:33 pm

Also really sorry, since it looks she might not be Kenobi. I know many of have been and still are heavily invested in this theory.

I was more of a low-key supporter because thematically, logically and emotionally it made the most sense to me from all the theories being presented. Everything with the Skywalkers, the Kenobis and this whole saga coming full circle. Anakin and Obi-Wan started this whole journey, Kylo and Rey finishing it - how one relationship brought the Galaxy to its knees and the other to the balance. Having said that, I had in the back of my mind that Rey might literally be nobody or her parents not really relevant, and the Force just choose Ben and Rey to be each others half. It looks like it might be closer to the truth.

Anyway, as @FrolickingFizzgig nicely said it - chin up, it's going to be in my opinion a pretty compelling story regardless of recent news. I have the utmost confidence in Rian Johnson, Sam Bergman and the whole crew that their his work will hit the right notes, even with our dissapointment at first, it will be lessened by their stellar work.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed 06 Dec 2017, 6:28 am

A tad deflated but still clinging onto a tiny shred of hope.

I just get an odd vibe from the body language and abrupt redirection of the question (trigger word kenobi) coming from john and daisy recently.  Especially daisy.  Acting like she had never heard of the theory (she did at SWC). Also the no bs eastern marketing recently saying she's the descendent of a hero of a past tragedy ,  bringing the past into the present where as ren is trying to destroy it.

Thematically and cinematically they are still focusing heavily on the saber being used by rey to get luke back on the quest,  which means that wasn't ever changed from tfa.  She even adjusts it and passes it the exact same way in tlj.

Also using the exact same reveal music used for obi wan in tlj  teaser trailer just before rey enters the frame abruptly.  

Its bizarre to me that they are not giving rey random her own pinnacle moments (so far) her actions are a mimic of obi wan.  They could have given her any other method of asking luke to save the galaxy but chose an iconic one already played out by someone who called her by her name,  the only character who didn't call her 'what girl."

I'm still holding on.  Lmao.   Until the bitter end
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed 06 Dec 2017, 6:52 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
TheBastardofMandalore wrote:This is me today, since it seems like a lot of people are jumping off the Rey Kenobi bandwagon... Neutral

@TheBastardofMandalore
Chin up. Rey may be a Kenobi or not (it's looking likely she isn't from my perspective) but she's still going to have an amazing journey. That's what really matters, right? A good story? I can't pretend that I was ever invested in any parentage theory but no worries. Everything's going to be great, IMO.  Smile

FWIW I think it's possible we won't be getting the whole narrative about Rey's backstory in this movie. Her parents, sure. But there could be an answer beyond that in IX.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I have that feeling too.  I remember the director (Trevor somethig) saying the true answer won't be fully revealed until 9

But I'll be damned if I'll be crusading Kenobi for 2 more years lmao.  I'm out of discussing lineage if its not at least somewhat revealed in 8.

Still will be a fan of the movies though and will discuss them
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Wed 06 Dec 2017, 7:22 am

The fact that John said "you should move on" seem to debunk at least that Rey is Obi-Wan's granddaughter. Still, the parallels are there and the special connection to Obi-Wan too. Maybe that Rey was always meant to parallel Obi-Wan just like Finn was always meant to parallel Luke. However, it doesn't explain why Obi-Wan is the one who reaches out to her through the Force(although she didn't touch his lightsaber but Anakin's) and calling her by her name (although everybody else called her the girl). Really, I feel sorry that ReyKenobi got so abruptly debunked in comparison to other theories although until now there was nothing in the movie or the marketing clearly debunking it.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Wed 06 Dec 2017, 7:37 am

Gemini wrote:A tad deflated but still clinging onto a tiny shred of hope.

I just get an odd vibe from the body language and abrupt redirection of the question (trigger word kenobi) coming from john and daisy recently.  Especially daisy.  Acting like she had never heard of the theory (she did at SWC). Also the no bs eastern marketing recently saying she's the descendent of a hero of a past tragedy ,  bringing the past into the present where as ren is trying to destroy it.

Thematically and cinematically they are still focusing heavily on the saber being used by rey to get luke back on the quest,  which means that wasn't ever changed from tfa.  She even adjusts it and passes it the exact same way in tlj.

Also using the exact same reveal music used for obi wan in tlj  teaser trailer just before rey enters the frame abruptly.  

Its bizarre to me that they are not giving rey random her own pinnacle moments (so far) her actions are a mimic of obi wan.  They could have given her any other method of asking luke to save the galaxy but chose an iconic one already played out by someone who called her by her name,  the only character who didn't call her 'what girl."

I'm still holding on.  Lmao.   Until the bitter end
@Gemini
That particular thing (Rey being the descendant of a tragic hero) was total speculation on the part of the author. It starts with "we might theorize" or something similar. The author didn't actually know the answer.

Anyway, we won't know until the movie either way. And I mean that with regards to all parentage theories. It's looking incredibly unlikely for ReySky and Rey Solo, Rey Palpatine isn't even really a thing and Rey Kenobi is more-or-less on the outs, but we won't know until we know.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed 06 Dec 2017, 2:42 pm

I'll post this here too

Ok so new interview from Rian Johnson and Ridley etc. To me, it doesn't particularly sound like Rey is random and the past is not important in this movie. Rolling Stone:

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/features/star-wars-the-last-jedi-14-things-we-learned-w513392

3. As he shaped the story for Last Jedi, Johnson found it challenging to grapple with the "patterns" in the Star Wars movies.

"It was a real process," he says. "There's a lot of possibilities with how to take it... Even just as a Star Wars fan, you realize there are patterns etched into your brain of how you think it should go. It's tough, because you don't want to let yourself be guided by those deep-set grooves in your brain, but you also don't want to make creative decisions just to spite those. It's an interesting line to ride. I felt that I had to be conscious of those patterns and those grooves. Whether I was going to subvert them or play along with them. You could say, 'I'm going to just ignore them and tell my story,' but then you're fooling yourself and you're probably just going along the same path. I had to be conscious of them and even incorporate them. This can't drive it, but you have to incorporate them, almost in a meta way, into the narrative itself."

4. For Johnson, the identity of Rey's parents is less important than the character's reaction to the information.

"What does it mean to her, what does it mean to us," he says. "I really, really believe that it has to be rooted in something that has an emotional impact, and that's the only thing that matters. Surprise is fine, but surprise by itself is cheap. The emotional and deeply-rooted resonance of 'I am your father' [in The Empire Strikes Back] is why we remember it. Not because, 'Oh my god, I never would have guess that he was.' Now especially that that's set as a pattern, the audience's expectations are now that, 'Oh, you're going to pull something out of your hat for this or that.' And you can, and that'll be fine, but you better damn well make sure that it also means something and is satisfying beyond just the, 'Oh, it was this,' reveal."

5. The lead characters' histories will play a larger role this time.

"There is more tying to things about the past," says Ridley. "There really wasn't that much tying in Force Awakens, because we were literally on a physical adventure, but I love knowing where we're going and why people are making the choices they are making. Which again are totally influenced by the past."
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDeal2187 Wed 06 Dec 2017, 9:11 pm

@TheBastardofMandalore

I wish I had your faith.  But if John Boyega was lying (I don't think he was) then I'm not going to be too happy about it, because if Rey turns out to be a Kenobi in spite of his telling us to move on then it'll feel a little weird.  What a Face

Anyways, I'm just ready for the movie.  Let's have it already.
BigDeal2187
BigDeal2187
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:32 am

Now hear me out

Spoiler:

Daisy has recently  said that the past is influencing the characters motives

Spoiler:

This does not mean rey must be a random in order to fit into thias  Kylo is descended from vader and is one half of this which means the criteria is not random

His actions are reflecting Vader

Reys main choices in tfa and at the start of tlj are influenced heavily  by Kenobi

I mean.. Come on.  Rey is not showing anything individual in tfa, all her main choices are a pure mimic of obi wan across EP 1 to 6

I guessed they we're yin yang from the start I wrote a meta breaking down how the fight scene in tfa showed this clearly

But the fight scene is also a mimic of obi and Vader on mustafar,  the grappling at the wrists etc

The filmmakers are using film language in tfa fight to show two different things.  I've always felt they we're yin yang and always felt they we're mimicking obi and Vader

The film language in tfa shows:

1. How they are two halves of a whole
2. How kylo mimics Vader and how rey mimics obi wan and how they both mimic the mustafar fight.

Rey ingures kylo and leaves him to die

Again past actions of their anscestors are influencing them

Anakin and obi may have always
Spoiler:

It explains the bond
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 2:38 am

Gemini wrote:Now hear me out

Spoiler:

Daisy has recently  said that the past is influencing the characters motives

Spoiler:

This does not mean rey must be a random in order to fit into thias  Kylo is descended from vader and is one half of this which means the criteria is not random

His actions are reflecting Vader

Reys main choices in tfa and at the start of tlj are influenced heavily  by Kenobi

I mean.. Come on.  Rey is not showing anything individual in tfa, all her main choices are a pure mimic of obi wan across EP 1 to 6

I guessed they we're yin yang from the start I wrote a meta breaking down how the fight scene in tfa showed this clearly

But the fight scene is also a mimic of obi and Vader on mustafar,  the grappling at the wrists etc

The filmmakers are using film language in tfa fight to show two different things.  I've always felt they we're yin yang and always felt they we're mimicking obi and Vader

The film language in tfa shows:

1. How they are two halves of a whole
2. How kylo mimics Vader and how rey mimics obi wan and how they both mimic the mustafar fight.

Rey ingures kylo and leaves him to die

Again past actions of their anscestors are influencing them

Anakin and obi may have always
Spoiler:

It explains the bond
@Gemini

I understand what you mean Gem. But in the light of what John says, we must consider the possibility that the parallel with Kenobi may have anything to do with lineage after all. It also can be that the SW crew needed a character to get a similar role to Obi-Wan in the ST and thus Rey got it. After all, why should the John the Baptist's dimension shown @spacebaby45678 go automatically to a Kenobi spawn?

I agree that the parallel that were pointed out are there and that Rey heavily parallels Obi-Wan. The most stricking fact is that Obi-Wan is the one reaching out to her, calling her by her name. But we have regularly mocked the Antis for not believing Daisy when she said that "clearly she wasn't Han's daughter". Then, why not believing John when he tells us "move on from that one! Trust me!"?

After all, it was never stated that paralleling a character is the ultimate proof of your lineage. Finn heavily parallels Luke more than any other character and yet we know that they're not related. Kylo parallels a lot Vader because he is his grandfather but maybe not only because of that. So from my side, I still hope for you there is still a room for Rey Kenobi (maybe she's not his granddaughter but part of his lineage?) because aside from this abrupt comment from John, there was nothing debunking ReyKenobi until now.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Acritiqua Thu 07 Dec 2017, 10:36 am

The weird thing is John crossed his fingers as he said it.
Acritiqua
Acritiqua
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Thu 07 Dec 2017, 5:58 pm

Acritiqua wrote:The weird thing is John crossed his fingers as he said it.
@Acritiqua

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 38 E226ff10

I’m glad you noticed that too... Wink
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down