Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rey Kenobi Files

+49
ZioRen
Darth Rowan
Starliteprism
adamdrivershair
MyOnlyHope
FrolickingFizzgig
RosiePancake
Moonlight13
Darth Dingbat
MrsWindu
gwendy85
bashfulblueeyes3
salmund
Casper
Little_Boots
reylo1992
ReyofLightSide
Kylo Men
TheBastardofMandalore
Gemini
snufkin
Geralt_Riv
MeadowofAshes
ISeeAnIsland
fuhry
BigDeal2187
TheLastJedi
IoJovi
Rimfaxe96
nemapasara
SheLitAFire
Cowgirlsamurai
AceofWands
DarthRen
Blood Moon
motherofpearl1
kroi
spacebaby45678
Acritiqua
vaderito
Maria26
SkyStar
Kyla Ren
Pyro Nebula
Reylo Lemon
LastCrusadeLeft
Hasi
Sylvia Snow
Piper Maru
53 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 20 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Tue 13 Jun 2017, 10:34 pm

Cover art for the new Star Wars Adventures comic. It almost looks like Obi-Wan is gazing down at Rey. Her guardian angel... I love you
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 20 Img_1524
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 14 Jun 2017, 2:38 am

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Cover art for the new Star Wars Adventures comic. It almost looks like Obi-Wan is gazing down at Rey. Her guardian angel... I love you
@TheBastardofMandalore

Is that baby Luke? He is too cute!
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Wed 14 Jun 2017, 12:10 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:
TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Cover art for the new Star Wars Adventures comic. It almost looks like Obi-Wan is gazing down at Rey. Her guardian angel... I love you
@TheBastardofMandalore

@spacebaby45678

I'm not sure if it's baby Luke or young Anakin. I'd like to think it's Luke though because of the cuteness.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 14 Jun 2017, 12:33 pm

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore

@spacebaby45678

I'm not sure if it's baby Luke or young Anakin. I'd like to think it's Luke though because of the cuteness.
@TheBastardofMandalore

That totally makes sense that it is Anakin, Luke and Darth Vader are in shadow.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 14 Jun 2017, 12:41 pm

That bowl cut tho! Interesting so far we've had some glimpses of various characters (like sad tiny Rey) as children, but they're only showing Ben through his mommy's PoV/memories.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Wed 14 Jun 2017, 12:59 pm

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 20 Img_1429
Hmmm!? Those tallies look familiar. Very Mandalorian. They're all about those victories over their enemies. Wink
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 14 Jun 2017, 1:55 pm

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 20 Img_1429
Hmmm!? Those tallies look familiar. Very Mandalorian. They're all about those victories over their enemies. Wink
@TheBastardofMandalore

I always thought they looked Mando, like the marks on Boba's helmet.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 14 Jun 2017, 7:41 pm

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore

@spacebaby45678

@TheBastardofMandalore

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 20 Tumblr_ork41eKm4s1w4t7wqo4_r1_1280
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 14 Jun 2017, 7:43 pm

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 20 Tumblr_ork41eKm4s1w4t7wqo3_r1_1280

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 20 Tumblr_ork41eKm4s1w4t7wqo2_r1_1280

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Thu 15 Jun 2017, 1:36 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 20 Tumblr_ork41eKm4s1w4t7wqo3_r1_1280

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 20 Tumblr_ork41eKm4s1w4t7wqo2_r1_1280

@spacebaby45678

Yay! I'm loving this cover art. cheers
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 15 Jun 2017, 4:47 am

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 20 Tumblr_orijqkHHW61v30h62o1_540
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 20 Tumblr_orijqkHHW61v30h62o2_400

Source: nonibear11
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Thu 15 Jun 2017, 7:57 pm

Okay, so I have another theory. This time regarding the fate of Obi-Wan's Mandalorian armor. I'm in the process of reading Star Wars: Aftermath and was excited to read that a set of Mandalorian armor was found on Tatooine. The battle worn armor was in the possession of a group of Jawas. At first I thought it was Boba Fett's but it's never clarified where the armor was found. It's in a chest making me think someone buried it versus being recovered from Boba's corpse. Now what if Obi-Wan kept the armor with him after all this time? What if, in an attempt to let go of his past, he buried the armor? His final goodbye to Satine so to speak.
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 20 Img_1526
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 16 Jun 2017, 10:07 am

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Okay, so I have another theory. This time regarding the fate of Obi-Wan's Mandalorian armor. I'm in the process of reading Star Wars: Aftermath and was excited to read that a set of Mandalorian armor was found on Tatooine. The battle worn armor was in the possession of a group of Jawas. At first I thought it was Boba Fett's but it's never clarified where the armor was found. It's in a chest making me think someone buried it versus being recovered from Boba's corpse. Now what if Obi-Wan kept the armor with him after all this time? What if, in an attempt to let go of his past, he buried the armor? His final goodbye to Satine so to speak.
@TheBastardofMandalore

OMG, incredibly sad, poor Obi, the question is how did Obi Wan figure out he had a granddaughter? Was he happy? So many answers we will never get.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 20 Watch?v=E9-z1TmgYEs
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Sun 18 Jun 2017, 1:44 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:
TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Okay, so I have another theory. This time regarding the fate of Obi-Wan's Mandalorian armor. I'm in the process of reading Star Wars: Aftermath and was excited to read that a set of Mandalorian armor was found on Tatooine. The battle worn armor was in the possession of a group of Jawas. At first I thought it was Boba Fett's but it's never clarified where the armor was found. It's in a chest making me think someone buried it versus being recovered from Boba's corpse. Now what if Obi-Wan kept the armor with him after all this time? What if, in an attempt to let go of his past, he buried the armor? His final goodbye to Satine so to speak.
@TheBastardofMandalore

OMG, incredibly sad, poor Obi, the question is how did Obi Wan figure out he had a granddaughter? Was he happy? So many answers we will never get.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 20 Watch?v=E9-z1TmgYEs
@spacebaby45678
To quote Rey, "Don't give up hope". We will get answers I think. Just not as soon as we all would like. A majority of the answers will most likely come after the release of TLJ. Once the movie has its big surprise reveal of Rey's heritage, the explanations regarding that revelation will be brought to light through books, comics and future animated shows and, who knows, maybe even in the Rebels season 4 finale.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:43 am

I kind of suspect the reveal will be Kylo giving her Obi-Wan's light saber (without identifying it to the audience) and telling her it's hers. That would address her heritage without clarifying/revealing it.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 22 Jun 2017, 11:32 pm

DP, but there's a little tidbit about Luke using Obi-Wan's saber. More OT than ST, but a very old friend of mine writes for Collector's Weekly and just interviewed a SW prop master and memorabilia collector about how he got into collecting, especially Luke's RotJ saber, and writing tie-in books for Lucasfilm.

Prop Master: How a “Star Wars” Superfan Scoured the Earth for Space Debris

Lisa Hix wrote:Brandon Alinger has a movie-prop collection that would make any Gen-Xers’ head explode: He owns an authentic “Ghostbuster” ghost trap with the slide-out cartridge, a “Star Wars” rebel pilot helmet, and the lightsaber that Luke Skywalker carried in “Return of the Jedi.” Alinger’s ownership of all these holy grails of 1980s cinema makes sense when you realize that for the last 10 years, the 34-year-old has made a career of buying and selling movie props as the chief operations officer at Prop Store in Los Angeles. Alinger has also researched and written a handful of official Lucasfilm books on the “Star Wars” movies, which allowed him to peruse the studio’s costume archive and the personal files of “Return of the Jedi” producer Howard Kazanjian.

Lisa Hix wrote:Collectors Weekly: What was it like to reunite Mark Hamill with his “Return of the Jedi” lightsaber?

Alinger: Oh, it was great fun. If there’s one person you want to chat with about Luke Skywalker’s “Jedi” lightsaber, it’s him. When he described how they had to wear battery belts to create the the light beam, which was what they call a “practical” effect on the first movie, it was great to hear it from the horse’s mouth. It was great that he remembered it because we’re talking about 40 years ago, which is quite a long time.
Collectors Weekly: Why did Mark use Obi-Wan’s old lightsaber in the third movie instead of the original made from the Graflex flash gun?

Alinger: Luke had to use a different lightsaber because he lost the weapon when he lost his hand in “The Empire Strikes Back” fight with Vader. Howard Kazanjian had a lot of the production photos for “Jedi.” When we were researching the book, we found a contact sheet with photos from the very first day of filming “Jedi.” One image showed Mark Hamill on the sandstorm set—for a scene was cut from the movie—and he’s holding the lightsaber prop from “A New Hope” and “The Empire Strikes Back.” I don’t know exactly what happened. But it sure seems to me like someone brought out the old “Empire” lightsaber and then a decision was made right then and there that they needed a new prop because the “Empire” one fell into the Cloud City air shaft with Luke’s severed hand.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri 23 Jun 2017, 1:04 am

lol let's see if that's a bug or not when the game is released. That could be damage control for all we know. Pretty precise bug. That saber design must be in the game for it to even appear? Just happens to appear on reys weapon?

Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Fri 23 Jun 2017, 2:12 am

Gemini wrote:lol let's see if that's a bug or not when the game is released. That could be damage control for all we know. Pretty precise bug. That saber design must be in the game for it to even appear? Just happens to appear on reys weapon?

@Gemini

Agreed! Big time damage control. I laughed when I read the press release. Telling people that it was photo shopped would have been more believable than "it was a glitch". Um, more like someone released the wrong promo image. Oops!
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Fri 23 Jun 2017, 7:13 am

The fact they felt the need to come up with a cover story rather than just let it go is what suggests to me that there's something to it.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 23 Jun 2017, 12:05 pm

You will never convince me that the biggest mystery box in modern cinema ( Rey's Lineage) is not being controlled by the HIGHEST order of secrecy and to let something like this slip out of battlefront a "bug" in reference to the most important character and the biggest secret is ridiculous. It is called quality control, you had better bet that everything about the character of Rey in that game has been double checked and triple checked numerous times by many people.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Fri 23 Jun 2017, 1:01 pm

Yay! I bought this SW shirt today and it reminded me of all my fellow fan girls that post here on the Rey Kenobi Files. Thank you @spacebaby45678 for creating this thread and giving us Rey Kenobi fans/theorists a refuge.   cheers
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 20 Img_1511
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 23 Jun 2017, 1:51 pm

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Yay! I bought this SW shirt today and it reminded me of all my fellow fan girls that post here on the Rey Kenobi Files. Thank you @spacebaby45678 for creating this thread and giving us Rey Kenobi fans/theorists a refuge.   cheers
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 20 Img_1511
@TheBastardofMandalore

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 20 Tumblr_mbe8m4eAMh1robmodo1_500
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDeal2187 Fri 23 Jun 2017, 3:00 pm

Gemini wrote:lol let's see if that's a bug or not when the game is released. That could be damage control for all we know. Pretty precise bug. That saber design must be in the game for it to even appear? Just happens to appear on reys weapon?

@Gemini

I haven't been following all the Battlefront 2 news but apparently it's still not known whether Obi-Wan will be a playable character in the game.  If he isn't then ..... Question Very Happy
BigDeal2187
BigDeal2187
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Fri 23 Jun 2017, 3:58 pm

Kylo Men wrote:I kind of suspect the reveal will be Kylo giving her Obi-Wan's light saber (without identifying it to the audience) and telling her it's hers. That would address her heritage without clarifying/revealing it.
@Kylo Men

Yep, I still think Kylo is holding it in the rain in the flashback scene. "We shall see."
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Fri 23 Jun 2017, 11:54 pm

Were the Battlefront snaps leaks or official releases? I'm under the impression they are (at least theoretically) unauthorized leaks. Am I mistaken?

Either way .... why explain with omnipotence that which you can explain by incompetence? If the Battlefront snaps were released with approval, I don't think it's part of some super-secret plan to slowly reveal her lineage. Does Lucasfilm seem that competent right now?

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next