Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS

+76
AceofWands
Darth_Awakened
ZioRen
Darth Rowan
Darth Dementor
SheLitAFire
SanghaRen
FrolickingFizzgig
IoJovi
nite0wl29
ISeeAnIsland
Tex
Moonjump05
Kylo Men
Darth Dingbat
Night Huntress
Reylo Lemon
MrsWindu
lauvamp
vaderito
Piper Maru
Kylo Rey
spacebaby45678
Cowgirlsamurai
Anakin Skywalker
DarthRen
rey09
SoloSideCousin
ReyofLightSide
LesCousinsDangereux
SkyStar
PalmettoBlue
Atenais
Helix
Maria26
liveinsummee
Lovely_Rose
colibri
MyOnlyHope
BenRey
bashfulblueeyes3
EchoBase
Lucina
BenSoloLives
special_cases
BigDeal2187
Armadeus
Moonlight13
RosiePancake
Blood Moon
Little_Boots
motherofpearl1
MoonFyre
tukicarreno
adamdrivershair
reylo1992
panki
DeeBee
Lily Snape
Saracene
Irina de France
Birdwoman
Kyla Ren
Rimfaxe96
Xylo Ren
Geralt_Riv
Mana
LadyHa
Kessel
Krafty
Rei of Sunshine
shii405
snufkin
MindAndMagic
fuhry
Forsythia
80 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 16 Nov 2017, 11:52 pm

Waiting for when she finds out it was Luke who failed Kylo.........
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS

Post by ZioRen Fri 17 Nov 2017, 12:29 am

I missed if someone already said this, but the new scene of Kylo in the recent TV spot is definitely in the same scene where he's standing and looking out over the hangar bay. You can see the same sparks falling through the window in the background.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Fri 17 Nov 2017, 12:41 am

ZioRen wrote:I missed if someone already said this, but the new scene of Kylo in the recent TV spot is definitely in the same scene where he's standing and looking out over the hangar bay. You can see the same sparks falling through the window in the background.
@ZioRen

Hiya - I agree with ZioRen, you can see the sparks flying in the top left hand corner..
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 Traile10
IMHO - Kylo/Ben looks to me like a man who has made a decision!
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 Tvspot10
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 17 Nov 2017, 12:43 am

RUKE HYPE INTENSIFIES! lol! lol! lol!

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 Tumblr_inline_ozjiile6fu1r4w3m6_540
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Fri 17 Nov 2017, 12:47 am

Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 17 Nov 2017, 12:50 am

Moonlight13 wrote:
@Moonlight13

Daisy's makeup is unbelievably perfect in that shot with Luke. Like, it puts the Leia-on-Endor makeup to shame.

Last edited by ISeeAnIsland on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Fri 17 Nov 2017, 1:04 am

OMG!!!! Just woke up, taking a coffee and look what I find here... that shot of Kylo is soooo beautiful! H-beating H-beating H-beating

If anyone saying now Adam isn't attractive need to check their eyes (or brain)

I can't stop replaying the TV-Spot and just stare at it... Sapristi
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Fri 17 Nov 2017, 1:19 am

OMG, I went to bed early and have missed all the fun! Now it's 1 AM and I'm shaking. I'll never go back to sleep Laughing WTF is that gorgeous new shot? Rian is slaying me with sweetheart Kylo I love you
I hope that's his "You know what? Screw all of  this," face. Also, I've been wondering what Luke and Rey were going to refer to him as.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Fri 17 Nov 2017, 1:21 am

Am I the only one who jumped in my room when Rey mentioned Kylo? Because that's actually the first time (at least that I can remember) that she says "Kylo".
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 17 Nov 2017, 1:33 am

SheLitAFire wrote:Luke talking with fanatic eyes in Rey's ear while she mediates (same scene as her splitting the ground open) Shocked
yeah this tv spot was goooooooood
@SheLitAFire

Believe me, I watched the spot withrout the sound - and my first reaction to this scene was: WTH that old creeper is whispering over Rey's shoulder?

EDIT: And yes, that Kylo shot drunken
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Fri 17 Nov 2017, 1:46 am

DeeBee wrote:
ZioRen wrote:I missed if someone already said this, but the new scene of Kylo in the recent TV spot is definitely in the same scene where he's standing and looking out over the hangar bay. You can see the same sparks falling through the window in the background.
@ZioRen

Hiya - I agree with ZioRen, you can see the sparks flying in the top left hand corner..
@DeeBee

Yes, I agree it seems to be the same scene. Nice catch @ZioRen.  Kylo's hair seems to be a similar shorter length in both shots too, especially on the sides.

If he's alone during this scene, it kind of looks like he's contemplating something and seems to come to some kind of realization.

That hanger bay scene reminds me a little of the TFA scene of Kylo on the Finalizer, looking out as the shots headed toward Hosnian Prime.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 17 Nov 2017, 2:20 am

Darth Rowan wrote:
Kessel wrote:I love seeing these new images of vulnerably beautiful Kylo. I love how they contradict the asinine comments I remember hearing from someone (right after TFA came out) who thought Kylo was going to become more deformed and menacing now that he'd killed his father and was scared by Rey so that in TLJ, his "outside would now match his inside."  Rolling Eyes

It irritated and infuriated me to no end  Angry and I just knew in my heart it wasn't right.
@Kessel

Haters: "Actual footage of Kylo Ren in episode 8":
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 Fan-art-of-kylo-ren-ben-solo
https://moviepilot.com/posts/3751013

Meanwhile, Kylo Ren's like:
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 Tenor

Majestic AF. <3
@Darth Rowan

ACCURATE™️
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Fri 17 Nov 2017, 2:24 am

DarthRen wrote:RUKE HYPE INTENSIFIES! lol! lol! lol!

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 Tumblr_inline_ozjiile6fu1r4w3m6_540
@DarthRen

Just saw the TV spot. Seems like I am not the only one to be "disturbed" by this shot and how Luke and Rey talk to each other, especially Rey's "Only in dreams" and Luke's "What do you see" lines
lol!

Freaked out when I heard Rey mentioning "Kylo" in such personal way, as if she had known him for so long. "Kylo failed you! I won't". Sure sweetie! Laughing When the whole truth comes out, it will be painful. I would say that this shot happens just after she asks for someone to show her her place. Really ironic to think that she mentions Kylo as a jerk and that he will turn to be the one she needs in the end.

And beautiful new shot of Kylo although I like better his hairstyle in the scene with his mask. It doesn't seem to me like the hair are necessarily shorter but it seems like they made it special a little like in the interrogation scene. That doesn't seem very natural. And red lips emphasized. Hmmm Very Happy

reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MindAndMagic Fri 17 Nov 2017, 2:37 am

Amazing TV spot! We have references to TFA ("I see an island" & "You've seen this place." - "Only in dreams" ; very interesting), the awakening, which gave TFA its title, Luke asking Rey who she is (because he doesn't know xD) goes back to her whole identity issue and "place in all this" in a way. Obviously this "no one" is very important in terms of the future of the Force.

The most telling stuff:

*Just as Luke says his now infamous line "This is not going to go the way you think", they cut to Kylo (clearly later on in the movie, scar healed and everything, looking all conflicted and as if coming to some sort of realisation), it's like they're trying to tell you "something is going to happen with this character and it won't be what you expect". The interesting thing is, they're mostly showing stuff from the earlier parts of the movie, but the one with Kylo is definitely from later on, I would even say act 3.

That new shot of him is amazing. He looks SO handsome.
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 Screen33
*The end with Rey (and that's act 1 Rey mind you, probably very soon after she arrives, judging by her clothes and hairstyle) made me smile because it reminded me so much of the scene with Maz in TFA where she says "I'm never touching that thing again. I don't want any part in this." Aaaand she proceeds to fight Kylo and defeat him. It's such obvious, classic, brilliant foreshadowing. Another reason why this is clearly from the beginning of the film is that she looks so hopeful, hoping to find answers and guidance from Luke. She is about to be really disappointed.

"Kylo failed you. I won't" implies two things: 1. Kylo "failing" Luke will be reassessed (it's more like Kylo's raw power failed him) and Rey will learn this, her previous assumptions being challenged; 2. Rey will probably "fail" Luke as well. Wink

Last edited by MindAndMagic on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 3:06 am; edited 2 times in total
MindAndMagic
MindAndMagic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Fri 17 Nov 2017, 2:45 am

I find that new shot of Snoke interesting. Closing his eyes, hmm Shocked
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 Captu235
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 Captu236
He looks suddenly less menacing while closing his eyes. He is obviously concentrating as if he was preparing for something. That suggests to me that this is definitely not(only) about torture here but something else (more). Seems to me like we progressively get closer and closer to the point. Interesting to note that contrary to the official trailer, the audience is voluntarily kept in the dark about the identity of the person whom he is talking about and doing that.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Fri 17 Nov 2017, 3:13 am

And all I can think besides the fact that Kylo looks so damn good is that he has blue all around him -  light. Maybe he thinks about Rey? ^_^

Last edited by SkyStar on Fri 17 Nov 2017, 3:46 am; edited 3 times in total
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Fri 17 Nov 2017, 3:26 am

SkyStar wrote:And all I can think besides the fact that Kylo looks so damn good is that he has blue all around him -  light. Maybe he thinks about Rey? ^_^
@SkyStar

Wait!
MindAndMagic wrote:Amazing TV spot! We have references to TFA ("I see an island" & "You've seen this place." - "Only in dreams" ; very interesting), the awakening, which gave TFA its title, Luke asking Rey who she is (because he doesn't know xD) goes back to her whole identity issue and "place in all this" in a way. Obviously this "no one" is very important in terms of the future of the Force.

The most telling stuff:

*Just as Luke says his now infamous line "This is not going to go the way you think", they cut to Kylo (clearly later on in the movie, scar healed and everything, looking all conflicted and as if coming to some sort of realisation), it's like they're trying to tell you "something is going to happen with this character and it won't be what you expect". The interesting thing is, they're mostly showing stuff from the earlier parts of the movie, but the one with Kylo is definitely from later on, I would even say act 3.

That new shot of him is amazing. He looks SO handsome.
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 Screen33
*The end with Rey (and that's act 1 Rey mind you, probably very soon after she arrives, judging by her clothes and hairstyle) made me smile because it reminded me so much of the scene with Maz in TFA where she says "I'm never touching that thing again. I don't want any part in this." Aaaand she proceeds to fight Kylo and defeat him. It's such obvious, classic, brilliant foreshadowing. Another reason why this is clearly from the beginning of the film is that she looks so hopeful, hoping to find answers and guidance from Luke. She is about to be really disappointed.

"Kylo failed you. I won't" implies two things: 1. Kylo "failing" Luke will be reassessed (it's more like Kylo's raw power failed him) and Rey will learn this, her previous assumptions being challenged; 2. Rey will probably "fail" Luke as well. Wink
@MindAndMagic

Wait! I just realizes something: his scar looks nearly healed here Smile From all the footages I remember, this is the shot where the scar looks the most healed until now, right?

I.e. here a comparison:
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 Captu238
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 Tumblr59
It's just me or his hair looks wet/sweaty here?
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Fri 17 Nov 2017, 3:42 am

@reylo1992

He looks distressed as he is looking at something he is not sure he want to participate or he don't like.
You can see the scar, but it's faint.
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 Tumblr_ozjvojmpRY1t3n54uo1_500
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Fri 17 Nov 2017, 3:45 am

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 34f06c10

Do I see a slight smile here? He looks like he hatched a certain plan.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Fri 17 Nov 2017, 3:58 am

EchoBase wrote:The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 34f06c10

@EchoBase

It almost seems like he's come to a realisation about something or sees something that has escaped his notice until now. DANG he looks stunning in that half light.
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Fri 17 Nov 2017, 3:59 am

SkyStar wrote:@reylo1992

He looks distressed as he is looking at something he is not sure he want to participate or he don't like.
You can see the scar, but it's faint.
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 Tumblr_ozjvojmpRY1t3n54uo1_500
@SkyStar

To me, he  looks like someone who has just taken a decision but who is still unsure because he is aware of the consequences.

Yeah, I can see the scar but it doesn't seem to me like it is as "deep" as in the most footages we've seen so far like here for example:
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 Star-w16
Difficult to judge through since we can't see his whole face. But the first time I saw this shot, I nearly missed the scar
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Fri 17 Nov 2017, 4:02 am

MrsWindu wrote:
EchoBase wrote:The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 34f06c10

@EchoBase

It almost seems like he's come to a realisation about something or sees something that has escaped his notice until now. DANG he looks stunning in that half light.
@MrsWindu

Yes! That shot and angle is great. And the shadows over his face, perhaps doubts. But still he is in the light.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Fri 17 Nov 2017, 4:12 am

Luke always crying when mentioning Ben:
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 Tumblr60The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 30 Captu239
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 17 Nov 2017, 4:13 am

Wow, now this is the spot. I gotta say it was perfect until the Resistance part. I wish they keep them separately cause obviously Resistance stuff is inferior, at least visually. Sorry but they bring on cheesy lines, splosions and that's just meh.

Could Kylo be any more beautiful?

So "Kylo failed you. I won't." is the part of "I need someone to show me my place in all this". I think it's the scene when Luke reunites with Chewie at the campfire cause both were seen on the set in BTS 2.

Music is sensational here. I wish it's Reylo theme, it's perfect for them and I just really, really hated when they inserted the obligatory Resistance Shoot Them Up + Cheesy Motivational Speechifying. Please, just one spot without that crap.

Luke: "You've seen this place?"
Rey: "Only in dreams."
Luke: "Who are you?"
Rey: "Something inside me is awake."
Luke: "What do you see?"
Rey: "Light. Darkness."
Luke: "This is not going to go the way you think."
Rey: "Kylo failed you. I won't."
Finn: "We have to fight."
Snoke: "Fulfill your destiny."
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 17 Nov 2017, 4:20 am

DeeBee wrote:
@ZioRen

@DeeBee

This is the same scene and Kylo clearly turned around cause the window is behind him.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next