Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

+64
Birdwoman
shii405
Geralt_Riv
HJ98
Airemyn
AnneNeville
Kylo Rey
Reylo Lemon
MeadowofAshes
teltaru
Lily Snape
ReyofLightSide
Armadeus
SanghaRen
Sylvia Snow
rey09
Irina de France
Forsythia
IoJovi
Saracene
MissG
Pyro Nebula
Blood Moon
Darth Dementor
Kyla Ren
soulluos
EchoBase
AceofWands
Rimfaxe96
Reynak
Jakku
Macha Ren
spacebaby45678
Gemini
Socialnole
bossbaby
Acritiqua
Kessel
MyOnlyHope
MindAndMagic
Rogue Rey
nemapasara
ZioRen
Krafty
Mana
FrolickingFizzgig
DarthRen
snufkin
Helix
BenRey
vaderito
Marchtwin
Piper Maru
Wizzia
Cowgirlsamurai
SkyStar
Little_Boots
Darth Dingbat
Moonjump05
SheLitAFire
Rei of Sunshine
Darth_Awakened
motherofpearl1
ISeeAnIsland
68 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 Empty ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 11 Apr 2017, 12:02 am

Setting up this thread to give us a central place to discuss The Last Jedi trailer when it's released in a few days (and any subsequent trailer releases).
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 11 Apr 2017, 6:57 am

Thanks!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: The Last Jedi Trailer(s) - 1

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:08 am

Here we go!

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:12 am

I've played it over and over about 5 times now but I still can't figure out what that thing is that shows up after Kylo's mask with a ray of light shining on it. 

Also, a secondary tune is mingling with Binary Sunset in the beginning. Like a music box. Not sure if Rey's theme, or a new one. I know The Scavenger plays just as Leia is shown.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:19 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I've seen this like 5 times already. Chills. THAT POSTER.
I knew RJ would do a very scattered kind of incomprehensible collection of clips....and he REALLY did that. Other than the archive cave. I'm surprised/intrigued there's no KMT. And sad that there's not more Kylo. Especially like him on Ach-to, or at least distinguishable that it's Ach-to in that clip with him.
I am baffled. I can't wait to hear more of your thoughts & interpretations.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:21 am

Rei of Sunshine wrote:I've played it over and over about 5 times now but I still can't figure out what that thing is that shows up after Kylo's mask with a ray of light shining on it

Also, a secondary tune is mingling with Binary Sunset in the beginning. Like a music box. Not sure if Rey's theme, or a new one. I know The Scavenger plays just as Leia is shown.
@Rei of Sunshine

Same. What the hell is that? Some valuable Jedi artefact?
As well: at 1:31 - I bet it's force back of the Jedi temple "massacre". The fire, Luke and R2 watching from the distance.
And the most important question we're going to speculate on until the doom's day: Who's in the Falcon over the salty planet?

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:21 am

Watching that trailer in the room, omg
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:23 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:
Rei of Sunshine wrote:I've played it over and over about 5 times now but I still can't figure out what that thing is that shows up after Kylo's mask with a ray of light shining on it

@Rei of Sunshine

As well: at 1:31 - I bet it's force back of the Jedi temple "massacre". The fire, Luke and R2 watching from the distance.
And the most important question we're going to speculate on until the doom's day: Who's in the Falcon over the salty planet?

@Darth_Awakened

played it another 3 times. It looks like a small bookshelf with some books, and then next clip is the book cover with a starburst on it with R finger's skimming it just as Rey says "Balance"
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:24 am

Rei of Sunshine wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:

@Rei of Sunshine

@Darth_Awakened

played it another 3 times. It looks like a small bookshelf with some books, and then next clip is the book cover with a starburst on it with R finger's skimming it just as Rey says "Balance"
@Rei of Sunshine

I was just about to say it looks like a bookshelf... but I thought it was just the bookworm in me talking Laughing
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:25 am

Kylo looks sooo good even with just 1/3 of his face showing. He looked pretty menacing but in a calm way. I also love how this clip follows after the one with Rey running with the blue saber looking left, then Kylo pops up with his saber looking right. 

God I'm reading too much into it with David Lynch's left right methods but I am sooooo pumped!
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:26 am

HYPED AF!!!!!!!
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:26 am

Luke falling on his knees before the temple looks like he just got there to see it burned down.
Or something. It wouldn't just be that he witnessed Kylo murdering his students and then just run into a safe distance to suffer? scratch
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:27 am

I like how both the poster and trailer conveniently hide Kylo's scar. Razz It was vaguely visible in that promo photo though. I still have goosebumps ^^
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzia Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:27 am

I love this trailer. Have you noticed that you can hear Rey's theme, then Kylo's theme and just after that you can hear Rey saying "the balance". It's not a coincidence. Rey & Kylo = Yin & Yang = Balance.

Luke seems darker as we expected. And now it is confirmed that Rey will be disappointed by Luke as we already knew because Daisy pretty much confirmed that in the panel.
Wizzia
Wizzia
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:28 am

I'M SPEECHLESS
I HAVE NO SPEECH

That poster slapped me in the face. And then the trailer just finished me off.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchtwin Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:29 am

0:52 Obi Wan faintly says ''he was seduced by the dark side''
Marchtwin
Marchtwin
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:31 am

Wizzia wrote:I love this trailer. Have you noticed that you can hear Rey's theme, then Kylo's theme and just after that you can hear Rey saying "the balance". It's not a coincidence. Rey & Kylo = Yin & Yang = Balance.

Luke seems darker as we expected. And now it is confirmed that Rey will be disappointed by Luke as we already knew because Daisy pretty much confirmed that in the panel.
@Wizzia

Luke I mean Mark also confirmed Daisy as his daughter and called John his son. 

Then he went on to clarify that he loves to lie often. 

God I love Mark!
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:32 am

I Love how we have this forum especially made just for the likes of us to fangirl in during times like these!!!

I LOVE YOU GUUYS
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:34 am

Rei of Sunshine wrote:I Love how we have this forum especially made just for the likes of us to fangirl in during times like these!!!

I LOVE YOU GUUYS
@Rei of Sunshine

GROUP HUG
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:34 am

We need screen caps ASAP.

The strange thing looks like a bookshelf to me as well.

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:35 am

Wizzia wrote:I love this trailer. Have you noticed that you can hear Rey's theme, then Kylo's theme and just after that you can hear Rey saying "the balance". It's not a coincidence. Rey & Kylo = Yin & Yang = Balance.

@Wizzia

Okay...
maybe it's wishful thinking but hell - Reylo confirmed.
The light
The dark
The balance

And am I the only one who sees a similarity between BatB and the music?

Kylo....what has she done to your poor face?
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:36 am

Guys, can anyone transcribe the trailer? I couldn't understand 70% of what was said. Not to mention by whom.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:39 am

vaderito wrote:Guys, can anyone transcribe the trailer? I couldn't understand 70% of what was said. Not to mention by whom.

@vaderito

Same problem here. But most of what can be heard was Luke. Then there where some whispers I couldn't hear much.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:40 am

can someone start posting all those screencaps that I see on twitter? I really can't, have stuff to do but there are many.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:42 am

It's amazing though - the trailer actually gave so little, but here I am, going "YESSSS, THIS IS IT"

Because it really does feel like the click-click-click of one's headcanons are falling into place Laughing
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next