Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed)

+66
californiagirl
KnightsofReylo_2015
Darth Dingbat
SanghaRen
adamdrivershair
Piper Maru
Gemlake
Moonlight13
Lovely_Rose
Xylo Ren
rawpowah
Lucina
Armadeus
Starliteprism
Anakin Skywalker
Kylo Men
nite0wl29
MindAndMagic
Lily Snape
RosiePancake
BenRey
Maria26
FrolickingFizzgig
LesCousinsDangereux
Geralt_Riv
Darth_marshmallow
Cowgirlsamurai
Casper
benorganasolo
SkyStar
panki
jakkusun
spacebaby45678
PalmettoBlue
Atenais
CienaRee
Irina de France
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
snufkin
tukicarreno
Darth Rowan
SheLitAFire
liveinsummee
Rei of Sunshine
IoJovi
rey09
shii405
Night Huntress
EchoBase
reylo1992
nemapasara
bashfulblueeyes3
soulluos
Kylo Rey
Saracene
DarthRen
Kessel
SoloSideCousin
MrsWindu
vaderito
ZioRen
LadyHa
MyOnlyHope
Birdwoman
Darth_Awakened
70 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 20 Empty Re: TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed)

Post by Darth_marshmallow Sun 03 Dec 2017, 3:06 am

MrsWindu wrote:
DarthRen wrote:I don't usually post antis stuff, because I tried to avoid it for a good reason, but this just irks me. Some of antis are truly disgusting people. Look what they did, like Adam or Rian are supposed to be hated like this? Projecting hate of a fictional ship and character into real people.

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 20 Tumblr_inline_p0d3ajLJdK1vrqf9t_500
@DarthRen

I ‘ m astonished. I know I came to this fandom late compared to most of you. And I’ve just been over to the Fan Fatigue thread to read about the antis and I just can’t fathom this sort of behaviour. So Adam  plays a major character and Rian has most likely created a remarkable film. I do not see why folks have to resort this is sort behaviour, but that’s just me. The film will be the film - we will know in 10 days. Say there is a kiss will this sort of discourteousness  stop or will it enflame the antis?

EDit sorry for going off at tangent on wrong thread
@MrsWindu

I don't understand it either. Honestly, it's disgusting Sad
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 20 Empty Re: TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed)

Post by Armadeus Sun 03 Dec 2017, 3:17 am

Cool pic of Serkis and the PGs. Don't think he gets enough credit for how great he is as Snoke Very Happy

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 20 GREBqVt

Last edited by Armadeus on Sun 03 Dec 2017, 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 03 Dec 2017, 3:18 am

KrazyForKylo wrote:Totally agree about Collider @SoloSideCousin Their recent ‘stunning analysis’ produced this gem “Will Kylo Ren Die Before Luke Skywalker” Rolling Eyes http://collider.com/kylo-ren-luke-skywalker-death-jedi-council/amp/ Adam definitely does not need to be subjected to their lines of questioning!
@KrazyForKylo

Agree with both of you.

I'd like to add as well: the moment John Campea left them they lost every connection with the reality for good.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Sun 03 Dec 2017, 3:32 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:
KrazyForKylo wrote:Totally agree about Collider @SoloSideCousin Their recent ‘stunning analysis’ produced this gem “Will Kylo Ren Die Before Luke Skywalker” Rolling Eyes http://collider.com/kylo-ren-luke-skywalker-death-jedi-council/amp/ Adam definitely does not need to be subjected to their lines of questioning!
@KrazyForKylo

Agree with both of you.

I'd like to add as well: the moment John Campea left them they lost every connection with the reality for good.
@Darth_Awakened

I like them, especially "Kylo"Ken Napzok Very Happy but it's true that they're clueless about TLJ. It's like they see all the signs but can't really figure them out Very Happy I'm looking forward to their TLJ review, I want to see their stunned faces!
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 03 Dec 2017, 4:58 am

I really really hope that collider fanboys won't ask them questions, especially to Adam.
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Sun 03 Dec 2017, 5:11 am

Maria Antonietta wrote:I really really hope that collider fanboys won't ask them questions, especially to Adam.
@Maria Antonietta

Yeah, I agree. Ugh, could you just imagine if they could ask the Kylo questions they wanted, it would probably be stuff like: is Kylo now fully on the dark side now that he's killed Han in cold blood? Will he become Vader 2.0/ a cyborg? Will he kill his mom? Will he win the duel against Rey this movie? Is he mad/jealous that his cousin Rey Skywalker is back? Lol.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 03 Dec 2017, 6:12 am

Kessel wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:I really really hope that collider fanboys won't ask them questions, especially to Adam.
@Maria Antonietta

Yeah, I agree. Ugh, could you just imagine if they could ask the Kylo questions they wanted, it would probably be stuff like: is Kylo now fully on the dark side now that he's killed Han in cold blood? Will he become Vader 2.0/ a cyborg? Will he kill his mom? Will he win the duel against Rey this movie? Is he mad/jealous that his cousin Rey Skywalker is back? Lol.
@Kessel

WILL YOUR CHARACTER COMMIT SUICIDE?!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucina Sun 03 Dec 2017, 7:47 am

Kessel wrote:
@Maria Antonietta

@Kessel

To be fair, most of the collider guys no longer believe that Rey is Luke's daughter. But yeah, they don't like Kylo very much because he killed their beloved Han Solo Rolling Eyes I think deep down they know that a redemption arc is coming, even if they're not too happy about it right now. I'm curious if they will change their mind after TLJ. Especially if Reylo is happening, because they haven't really acknowledged that possibility so far.
Lucina
Lucina
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Sun 03 Dec 2017, 8:25 am

Birdwoman wrote:I agree with @DarthRen. I followed some of MSW podcasts for a bit but I felt they just did not analyze things the same way as some of the new podcasters did....I just lost patience with them. I have more tolerance with the cluelessness of my IRL fanboy friends more than online fanboys.
@Birdwoman

I can't explain how much I completely agree with your assessment of the level of analysis at MSW; they are very similar to Collider in that way. At least IRL fanboy friends have redeeming qualities in person or they wouldn't be your friend.
Recently, every time I've tried to give either of those outlets a try, I wind up so frustrated by the lack of critical thinking skills displayed.
Or are those the term papers I'm grading?
Both?
I think it's both.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sun 03 Dec 2017, 9:42 am

I'm glad Adam got away from Collider. Good luck to the other cast members.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sun 03 Dec 2017, 9:56 am

KrazyForKylo wrote:I love Adam Driver to bits and I can see he doesn’t particularly enjoy doing the big TV interviews, but he has done plenty of them before now. He hosted SNL for goodness sake! He has also done press junkets for his other movies, particularly Paterson and a few months ago for Logan Lucky. Adam was hilarious with Channing Tatum and seemed pretty relaxed throughout those press interviews. He did the kind of lightning round Q&As the other Star Wars cast did on Facebook with Channing and was quick and witty with his answers too. If Adam isn’t doing certain press and interviews for The Last Jedi there must be reasons from on high (Disney/Lf are managing the heck out of this!) He did them for TFA and managed pretty well with it all back then. I’m not saying he doesn’t get nervous or doesn’t feel uncomfortable, because he obviously does, but he does them when he has to and he’s even seemed to be enjoying some of them in the past.
@KrazyForKylo

Exactly the potatoes I am smelling, cooking in the kitchen. :-p
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Sun 03 Dec 2017, 10:15 am

Kessel wrote:
@Maria Antonietta

@Kessel

No, more like: As an actor, are you personally ashamed for killing such a wonderful, warm galactic hero as Han Solo in cold blood, when you're nothing but a little Vader wannabe?

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 03 Dec 2017, 10:16 am

DarthRen wrote:I don't usually post antis stuff, because I tried to avoid it for a good reason, but this just irks me. Some of antis are truly disgusting people. Look what they did, like Adam or Rian are supposed to be hated like this? Projecting hate of a fictional ship and character into real people.

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 20 Tumblr_inline_p0d3ajLJdK1vrqf9t_500
@DarthRen

I may be in minority but I love it when they do this, attack Rian, etc because it only strengthens everyone's dislike of them and they don't endear themselves to LF at all. Quite the contrary. keep going. Rian's career is through the roof, so he can sit back and engage in civilized responding to this crap posted by losers with too much times on their hands.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sun 03 Dec 2017, 10:21 am

Once again, they're not getting the movie they want so this is how they react. They have no control over how the movie or ANYTHING in Star Wars pans out, so they're going to the one thing they do have control over, the content of their idiot blogs.

They're on the losing side, and soon the three and a half prepubescent pre-teens who post anti Adam stuff will have nothing better to do but go back to their My Little Pony reruns and Aeropostale shopping trips.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sun 03 Dec 2017, 10:31 am

Fuller versions of these interviews.

SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Sun 03 Dec 2017, 10:39 am

Ok, so this was a great interview. Laura and Oscar gave some thoughtful, smart answers:

Lovely quote from Laura on the staying power of Star Wars:

For me the mythology that George Lucas harnessed for all of us about our own self discovery and finding hope within ourselves despite oppression. To find freedom in our own light or hearts. The Dark side isn't a Superhero [movie idea] about the invention of bad guys and good guys. The Dark and the Light are within one's own family, one's own complication, inside themselves, and who's going to win? Will your own empathy win? Or will your resentment and hurt? I mean those are huge themes. You're begging for a movie to give you that.

Oscar praising Rian:

It's such an intricate story. There's so many things going on, and yet he was able to maintain not only the tone of the whole thing, but the individual tone of each storyline. It's very different from each other, the dynamics and the nature of each relationship.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Sun 03 Dec 2017, 11:32 am

https://sleemo.tumblr.com/post/168150832892/the-global-press-conference-for-the-last-jedi/amp

The press will start in half an hour. I hope they will stream it somehow.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:10 pm

I haven't seen a stream but I'm keeping an eye on Twitter hashtags. The cast hasn't come out yet, it seems.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:14 pm

It's starting! Here's a stream: https://www.facebook.com/tsalinas/videos/10155463276863411/

If someone can find a better one, please share.  Laughing
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:16 pm

@DarthRen

Kinda trippy. I had a dream with Rian and Adam in it last night. Then all of a sudden, buildings in London were collapsing around me. :-/
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:16 pm

ZioRen wrote:It's starting! Here's a stream: https://www.facebook.com/tsalinas/videos/10155463276863411/

@ZioRen

Doesn't work for me Sad
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:17 pm

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 20 Img_1051

Clip of the cast arrriving:

https://twitter.com/briantong/status/937385441757601792

I love how Adam's dressed in black (like always) and Daisy in white.

Last edited by EchoBase on Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:20 pm

ZioRen wrote:It's starting! Here's a stream: https://www.facebook.com/tsalinas/videos/10155463276863411/

@ZioRen

https://www.facebook.com/amctheatres/videos/10154921858617413/

Slightly better?
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:21 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:

@ZioRen

https://www.facebook.com/amctheatres/videos/10154921858617413/

Slightly better?
@Darth_Awakened

I was actually just about to post that! Thanks!
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next