Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed)

+66
californiagirl
KnightsofReylo_2015
Darth Dingbat
SanghaRen
adamdrivershair
Piper Maru
Gemlake
Moonlight13
Lovely_Rose
Xylo Ren
rawpowah
Lucina
Armadeus
Starliteprism
Anakin Skywalker
Kylo Men
nite0wl29
MindAndMagic
Lily Snape
RosiePancake
BenRey
Maria26
FrolickingFizzgig
LesCousinsDangereux
Geralt_Riv
Darth_marshmallow
Cowgirlsamurai
Casper
benorganasolo
SkyStar
panki
jakkusun
spacebaby45678
PalmettoBlue
Atenais
CienaRee
Irina de France
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
snufkin
tukicarreno
Darth Rowan
SheLitAFire
liveinsummee
Rei of Sunshine
IoJovi
rey09
shii405
Night Huntress
EchoBase
reylo1992
nemapasara
bashfulblueeyes3
soulluos
Kylo Rey
Saracene
DarthRen
Kessel
SoloSideCousin
MrsWindu
vaderito
ZioRen
LadyHa
MyOnlyHope
Birdwoman
Darth_Awakened
70 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 21 Empty Re: TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed)

Post by ZioRen Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:25 pm

Adam completely dodged the only question he's gotten so far. I hope he actually says something this time.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 21 Empty Re: TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed)

Post by Rei of Sunshine Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:25 pm

EchoBase wrote:TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 21 Img_1051

Clip of the cast arrriving:

https://twitter.com/briantong/status/937385441757601792

I love how Adam's dressed in black (like always) and Daisy in white.
@EchoBase

The lowkey AdamDaisy shipper in me is very happy that they're sitting beside each other. hahaha. Also Domnhall!!! I love that Weasley boy so much! It's great to see him in interviews again. After his Starkiller Base mishap in SSDC pre-TFA you would think he'd be nervous to do these things now.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:27 pm

Domhnall says to expect a lot of "bitchy infighting" in the First Order when answering a question about Kylo and Hux's relationship.  Laughing

Adam also said this on their dynamic: “There’s a competition and maybe it’s yet to be discovered where that comes from.”

I love Rian's description of what it felt like to enter the Star Wars universe with TLJ: "It was like being the new boyfriend at Thanksgiving."
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by liveinsummee Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:30 pm

Almost 2am here and I'm on internet because I don't want to miss Global presscon. Well turn good thing.. Especially adam and daisy sit beside each other. Hahaha worth it
liveinsummee
liveinsummee
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

http://modestmi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:34 pm

Some of the fans at the conference *could ask a question about Kylo and Rey even if the answers from the cast won't reveal much. It just seems like a huge elephant in the room.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:43 pm

The live feed keeps freezing on me.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:47 pm

Argh Adam's voice is too deep and it's not picking up in this video. I can barely understand what he says!
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:49 pm

ZioRen wrote:Argh Adam's voice is too deep and it's not picking up in this video. I can barely understand what he says!
@ZioRen

I thought I was the only one! Laughing
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:52 pm

Sorry I can't hear too well. Did Adam completely dodge a question about Han ? And John answered? sorry
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:52 pm

"Rey is very open to love..."  Mwehe

That's not the whole quote and she goes on to talk about how she was open to gaining a friend in Finn and a father-figure in Han Solo before it was "snatched away from her". Then Daisy went on to say that Rey was very emotionally affected by everything that happened and that she gets some time (probably on Ahch-to) to sit down and collect her thoughts on everything, including how somebody could be driven to go as far as killing his own father. Which once again hints that a big part of TLJ is her discovering the truth behind Kylo!

Last edited by ZioRen on Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:55 pm

ZioRen wrote:"Rey is very open to love..."  Mwehe
@ZioRen context please!!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:55 pm

@ZioRen Who said that? The stream won't play for me

Back to top Go down

Post by MindAndMagic Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:56 pm

Daisy did mention that as someone who's been lonely all her life and saw a figure of someone she never had, Rey's character is more affected by Han's death and she wants to understand why would someone do sth like that, probably alluding to Rey coming to understand Kylo Wink.

Andy Serkis is so great! "Speaking as the leader of the FO" xD

Also Laura Dern talking about Rian's writing style and the subversions in TLJ, and MH saying the line "this is not going to go the way you think" best summarises his reaction to TLJ's take on Luke and what happened to him. Great stuff, although nothing too revealing.

Last edited by MindAndMagic on Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
MindAndMagic
MindAndMagic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:56 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@ZioRen Who said that? The stream won't play for me
@AppleCrumble122

Daisy
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 03 Dec 2017, 12:56 pm

Haha I provided context above. I was just being cheeky. Daisy said it, but went on to quantify it with her relationships with Finn and Han and how everything is so new to her and she's open to it.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Sun 03 Dec 2017, 1:01 pm

OK looks like I can watch from the beginning

https://www.facebook.com/amctheatres/videos/10154921858617413/
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sun 03 Dec 2017, 1:02 pm

That's not the whole quote and she goes on to talk about how she was open to gaining a friend in Finn and a father-figure in Han Solo before it was "snatched away from her". Then Daisy went on to say that Rey was very emotionally affected by everything that happened and that she gets some time (probably on Ahch-to) to sit down and collect her thoughts on everything, including how somebody could be driven to go as far as killing his own father. Which once again hints that a big part of TLJ is her discovering the truth behind Kylo!
@ZioRen

And also what brings people to certain points in their lives, what shapes them, etc.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Sun 03 Dec 2017, 1:07 pm

John -All the characters are under intense pressure...so they have their own specific reckoning ( including the droids according to Oscar Issac)

Andy - he wasn't expecting the film to be so intimate, and emotional and very very powerful and it touches you....great epic moments and hilarious antics

Gwen...its resonates with what it is to follow your own human darkness, narcissistic tendencies and where that will take you.

Last edited by MrsWindu on Sun 03 Dec 2017, 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Sun 03 Dec 2017, 1:14 pm

That was such a great interview to watch! Adam's response to the question of what people will learn walking away from the theater was perfect cheers
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sun 03 Dec 2017, 1:16 pm

This Rian quote from the conference on meeting your heroes is so clearly about Rey, Luke and Kylo:
"That's definitely one of the things, yeah. You know, I think these movies to some extent are always about... to really boil it down, if you went back at Lucas kind of drawing from the hero's journey that Joseph Campbell wrote about. And the hero's journey is not about becoming a hero, it's not about becoming Hercules. It's about adolescence, the transition from childhood into adulthood, and finding your place in the world. And you have these new powers that you're feeling inside yourself for the first time, you don't know what to do with them, you don't know who you're going to get help from, who's going to be unreliable, who's not. Navigating those very tricky waters that we all have to navigate. That's why it's so personal. Part of that is your relationship to heroes. People you thought were your heroes, and people you don't expect who become your heroes.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sun 03 Dec 2017, 1:34 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:This Rian quote from the conference on meeting your heroes is so clearly about Rey, Luke and Kylo:
"That's definitely one of the things, yeah. You know, I think these movies to some extent are always about... to really boil it down, if you went back at Lucas kind of drawing from the hero's journey that Joseph Campbell wrote about. And the hero's journey is not about becoming a hero, it's not about becoming Hercules. It's about adolescence, the transition from childhood into adulthood, and finding your place in the world. And you have these new powers that you're feeling inside yourself for the first time, you don't know what to do with them, you don't know who you're going to get help from, who's going to be unreliable, who's not. Navigating those very tricky waters that we all have to navigate. That's why it's so personal. Part of that is your relationship to heroes. People you thought were your heroes, and people you don't expect who become your heroes.
@FrolickingFizzgig so....KYLO BECOMES REY'S HERO?!!!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Sun 03 Dec 2017, 1:34 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:This Rian quote from the conference on meeting your heroes is so clearly about Rey, Luke and Kylo:
@FrolickingFizzgig

That's last sentence is seriously golden Love
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sun 03 Dec 2017, 1:36 pm

rey09 wrote:
@rey09
I don't know, but it reads basically word-for-word like Rian's quotes about Luke unintentionally bringing Rey and Kylo together in the EW article:
This is very much about Rey trying to figure out how she fits into all this, much like any of us as we’re growing up, as we’re transitioning from childhood into adulthood. You’re going meet people who you think are going help who don’t. And help is also going come from unexpected places.”
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Sun 03 Dec 2017, 1:39 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
rey09 wrote:
@rey09
I don't know, but it reads basically word-for-word like Rian's quotes about Luke unintentionally bringing Rey and Kylo together in the EW article:
This is very much about Rey trying to figure out how she fits into all this, much like any of us as we’re growing up, as we’re transitioning from childhood into adulthood. You’re going meet people who you think are going help who don’t. And help is also going come from unexpected places.”
@FrolickingFizzgig

And let's add the quote that sent upset Anne off her rocker, "That unexpected place is Kylo Ren"
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sun 03 Dec 2017, 1:43 pm

ok i don't think it's safe to watch this movie in public...I WILL BE SCREAMING OMGG.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next