Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+71
MrsWindu
Gemlake
Marlow
Armadeus
MeadowofAshes
gwendy85
KnightsofReylo_2015
CienaRee
SheLitAFire
Xylo Ren
Darth Rowan
Rei of Sunshine
jakkusun
MissG
MindAndMagic
LadyHa
TheLastJedi
Man Without A Star
krissy01
Moonjump05
BenRey
Maria26
Saracene
SanghaRen
Piper Maru
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
bashfulblueeyes3
Rimfaxe96
Geralt_Riv
Lily Snape
Atenais
whisperingwillow
rawpowah
motherofpearl1
Darth_marshmallow
Starliteprism
AngryDragonPuppy
Kylo Men
RosiePancake
PalmettoBlue
Anakin Skywalker
LesCousinsDangereux
reylo1992
Kessel
snufkin
EchoBase
IoJovi
panki
MyOnlyHope
soulluos
Kylo Rey
BenSoloLives
Moonlight13
vaderito
SkyStar
ReyofLightSide
lauvamp
Cowgirlsamurai
Night Huntress
Darth_Awakened
SoloSideCousin
Darth Dingbat
DarthRen
Birdwoman
Mana
Acritiqua
FrolickingFizzgig
Lovely_Rose
ZioRen
RKR Connection
75 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 21 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by vaderito Tue 05 Dec 2017, 9:03 am

ZioRen wrote:Does anybody know anything about this Tumblr user? They're claiming to be going to a TLJ screening tonight. Not sure I buy it. 

http://reyloismine.tumblr.com/
@ZioRen

I checked her Tumblr account. Stared in Jan 2017 so while not a long ago it doesn't seem to be a fake Reylo account, like an anti posing as a Reylo. Now, whether she's actually seeing the movie is another matter. Take everything with the grain of salt cause Internet. You can't really trust.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 21 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by ZioRen Tue 05 Dec 2017, 9:46 am

vaderito wrote:
ZioRen wrote:Does anybody know anything about this Tumblr user? They're claiming to be going to a TLJ screening tonight. Not sure I buy it. 

@ZioRen

I checked her Tumblr account. Stared in Jan 2017 so while not a long ago it doesn't seem to be a fake Reylo account, like an anti posing as a Reylo. Now, whether she's actually seeing the movie is another matter. Take everything with the grain of salt cause Internet. You can't really trust.
@vaderito

She's back again and claiming in not so many words that Reylo does happen. And that there's no cliff scene but something better. And that there's a "milk scene" in TLJ we'll remember her by and know she's telling the truth when we see it.  WTH

If she didn't see it, I hope she enjoys her few more days of "fame" before being outed.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Tue 05 Dec 2017, 9:47 am

@ZioRen

I know her from tumblr she seems like a genuine Reylo fan and doesn't seem likely she would be lying  but you can PM her to ask her for any spoilers if just to compare between hers and others who'll come out.
EDIT: Ah,that's interesting we should ask her more questions she might be our best chance of possible real spoilers.

Last edited by CienaRee on Tue 05 Dec 2017, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 05 Dec 2017, 9:48 am

ZioRen wrote:
vaderito wrote:

@ZioRen

@vaderito

She's back again and claiming in not so many words that Reylo does happen. And that there's no cliff scene but something better. And that there's a "milk scene" in TLJ we'll remember her by and know she's telling the truth when we see it.  WTH

If she didn't see it, I hope she enjoys her few more days of "fame" before being outed.
@ZioRen

I WANT TO BELIEVE....  I love you  Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Tue 05 Dec 2017, 9:51 am

@ZioRen

Now I follow her, I'm so curious....I swear these 10 days are gonna be crazy for me XD
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 05 Dec 2017, 9:52 am

ZioRen wrote:

@ZioRen

Thanks for the recap! I've just read it, apparently she posts something then deletes it so one has to refresh her page all the time. We'll see what happens but "milk scene" is new. I mean, one doesn't make that up, does it? Usually, they make sith up about Luke's green saber but milk? We'll see, we'll see, keep an eye on.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 05 Dec 2017, 9:54 am

CienaRee wrote:

@ZioRen

I know her from tumblr she seems like a genuine Reylo fan and doesn't seem likely she would be lying  but you can PM her to ask her for any spoilers if just to compare between hers and others who'll come out.
EDIT: Ah,that's interesting we should ask her more questions she might be our best chance of possible real spoilers.
@CienaRee

I look around on Tumblr but I don't have an account to ask! It doesn't seem like she's open to spilling any beans she may or may not have though.

Last edited by ZioRen on Tue 05 Dec 2017, 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Tue 05 Dec 2017, 9:56 am

vaderito wrote:
ZioRen wrote:

@ZioRen

Thanks for the recap! I've just read it, apparently she posts something then deletes it so one has to refresh her page all the time. We'll see what happens but "milk scene" is new. I mean, one doesn't make that up, does it? Usually, they make sith up about Luke's green saber but milk? We'll see, we'll see, keep an eye on.

@vaderito
Do they milk the flabby sea monster? Are Porgs milkable? Is there a scene of Kylo pouring milk for Rey and force floating it over to her like Anakin and Padme with the pear?
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 05 Dec 2017, 9:57 am

MyOnlyHope wrote:  
Do they milk the flabby sea monster? Are Porgs milkable? Is there a scene of Kylo pouring milk for Rey and force floating it over to her like Anakin and Padme with the pear?
@MyOnlyHope

I don't even know if milk scene has anything to do with Rey and Kylo. It sounds like a memorable scene that will be addressed in leaks and reviews proving that she saw the movie. Not that it does cause someone who saw it could tell you that there's such a scene. We'll see. She's ready for skepticism.

Last edited by vaderito on Tue 05 Dec 2017, 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Tue 05 Dec 2017, 9:58 am

ZioRen wrote:
CienaRee wrote:

@ZioRen

@CienaRee

I look around on Tumblr but I don't have an account to ask! It doesn't seem like she's open to spilling any beans she may or may not have though.
@ZioRen

Yeah,I hope she doesn't have to delete her account because she shares spoilers.I asked her wether she enjoyed TLJ and how she would rank it among the others so I'll wait and see how she responds.
Btw,sorry for asking a stupid question but what does she mean by a ''milk scene''?

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 05 Dec 2017, 9:58 am

Ninja

Styled

Sapristi

I think I'am going crazy!

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 05 Dec 2017, 9:59 am

Gonna say for now that I don't buy it.

I know nothing about her but I know that some people will go to some strange lengths to get some attention even if just for a little while. I find it really odd that she says nothing about having a chance to go see the movie early before the post that she was taking off. You'd think she would gush about that but she was getting excited about potential spoilers like everyone else up until she was suddenly "going".

@CienaRee no idea what she means about the milk scene. The only context she gave is that we'd know she was telling the truth when we saw it.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Tue 05 Dec 2017, 10:03 am

ZioRen wrote:Gonna say for now that I don't buy it.

I know nothing about her but I know that some people will go to some strange lengths to get some attention even if just for a little while. I find it really odd that she says nothing about having a chance to go see the movie early before the post that she was taking off. You'd think she would gush about that but she was getting excited about potential spoilers like everyone else up until she was suddenly "going".

@CienaRee no idea what she means about the milk scene. The only context she gave is that we'd know she was telling the truth when we saw it.
@ZioRen

Ok,I thought it was only me. Laughing
She has another blog where she posts more regularly than her Reylo one which she updates almost every day.It's possible she's lying but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now.
She also said that the other leaks were fake so I'm willing to believe her on that one. Laughing

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Tue 05 Dec 2017, 10:06 am

There was discussion on Reddit and twitter that there was a industry screening of the movie last night.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Tue 05 Dec 2017, 10:07 am

"Rian Johnson says fan theories haven't 'Nailed the Big Stuff'"

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-last-jedi-fan-theories/

scratch scratch scratch
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by CienaRee Tue 05 Dec 2017, 10:09 am

soulluos wrote:Are they even allowed to talk about it? I don't think so.
@soulluos

Probably,but she's been very vague and she keeps deleting her posts after a period of time so maybe she's afraid of being caught spreading TLJ spoilers.

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 05 Dec 2017, 10:12 am

ZioRen wrote:Gonna say for now that I don't buy it.

@ZioRen

Guess what, I managed to fake Ant Man review thanks to one bit of info that was spoiled to me, and tons of common sense. I posted a fake review praising the movie that even MCU fnaboys expected to suck. So they didn't believe me and then 2 weeks later, real reviews started pouring in and corroborated. I was a star...without seeing the movie! My point is, anyone can use 1-2 pieces of info as a leverage, that still doesn't prove the whole thing. My deception worked cause I had a good instinct and rock solid non-spoiler info to build a non-spoiler review around, but also one piece of spoiler for those who wanted a proof. Now, if you ask me, beware of a volunteered proof cause that may be the only thing that the reviewer knows about the movie itself.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 05 Dec 2017, 10:13 am

lauvamp wrote:"Rian Johnson says fan theories haven't 'Nailed the Big Stuff'"

scratch scratch scratch
@lauvamp
Rian also said nobody guessed his film title when several fake leaks guessed it.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Tue 05 Dec 2017, 10:13 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

scratch scratch scratch
@lauvamp
Rian also said nobody guessed his film title when several fake leaks guessed it.
@FrolickingFizzgig
And they said the same thing about TFA before it came out despite the fact that the entire plot leaked like 7 months early lol.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Tue 05 Dec 2017, 10:14 am

MyOnlyHope wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

scratch scratch scratch
@lauvamp
@FrolickingFizzgig
And they said the same thing about TFA before it came out despite the fact that the entire plot leaked like 7 months early lol.
@MyOnlyHope

lol too bad!
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 05 Dec 2017, 10:16 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

scratch scratch scratch
@lauvamp
@FrolickingFizzgig

Rian also says that PlotGate is real when he was writing the script while TFA was being filmed and that shows that he was paying attention to what was in the movie as the movie was made...and even made some suggestions that were accommodated. Now you can take this to the bank - I guarantee you that he'll be consulted about IX either unknown to the public or in some later-day public announcement. But that's inevitable considering that he factored in TFA AND TLJ.

Last edited by vaderito on Tue 05 Dec 2017, 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Tue 05 Dec 2017, 10:16 am

Milk scene.... hmmm....

...if anybody here has read the 18+ fanfic Sustenance then you'll get where my head is at.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Tue 05 Dec 2017, 10:18 am

Like here J.J. is going on about preserving secrets when the entire plot had already been online for 6 months. http://variety.com/2015/film/news/star-wars-the-force-awakens-spoilers-jj-abrams-episode-7-1201637218/
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Tue 05 Dec 2017, 10:24 am

I guess this should go in actual spoilers? Rian pretty much let it slip that Leia and Luke have a scene together in the falcon, so obviously they do reunite. Not that anybody was expecting they wouldn't, but you know, still nice to have it confirmed!

We'd very often turn to each other on set and say, "This feels like the biggest independent movie at all time," which means the process of it felt very intimate. It didn't feel like something different; it felt like what we do. But then once or twice a day, you'd look around and say, "And we're filming Luke and Leia in the Millennium Falcon" or we'd say, "That's C-3PO in the shot!" So, 98% was a wonderful, familiar process and 2% terrifying, "We're making Star Wars!" which was a good balance

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/rian-johnson-explains-how-he-crafted-the-last-jedis-character-arcs?__source=Blastr_Vayner_Syfy_Facebook&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=rainjohnsoncraftinglastjedi&utm_term=genre_interest&utm_content=link_ad
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next