Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Spoilers: The Timeline and Location Thread

3 posters

Go down

Movie Spoilers: The Timeline and Location Thread Empty Movie Spoilers: The Timeline and Location Thread

Post by panki Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:21 pm

This thread is to discuss the sequence of events and locations in the movie as spoilers are revealed- When and where does Kylo extend his hand? When does the Canto Bight mission take place? When does Rey meet Snoke? Are the Crait sequences before or after the Supremacy sequence?

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Movie Spoilers: The Timeline and Location Thread Empty Re: Movie Spoilers: The Timeline and Location Thread

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 09 Dec 2017, 3:18 am

My morning brain exercise nothing else:

I'll try to outline the timeline at least for the first quarter (or maybe less) of the movie when it comes to Resistance plot (based on the various info we have).

The movie begins with evacuation of D Qar and the first battle against FO in the space over D Qar.
Poe is in his X wing leading fighters and the bombers.
He speaks with (mocks General Hugs or Sux) via comm.
Then decides to pull some  action himself.
Doesn't listen to Leia.
Goes alone against the dreadnaught (which name sounds like Asterix lol), Paige dies in the battle.
At the end of it - the main fleet jumps into hyperspace. Hux is grounded by Snoke.

In the meantime (or even during the battle) Finn wakes up.
Then meets Poe who's back on the Raddus. Asking for Rey.

Probably at that very moment - another attack starts with The Supremacy and The Silencer.
Poe runs to hangar.
Kylo blasts the hangar.
Finn decides to leave and look for Rey, but bumps into Rose. He gets zapped and yelled  by her.
Probably at the same time: Kylo in The Silnencer senses Leia and immediately pulls a CRYlo. Fails to shoot. The other Tie does it instead of him.
Leia is injured and in coma.
Finn and Rose meet Poe and tell him about the tracker on the Supremacy thing  Rose had figured out. They communicate with Maz via holo, and Poe sends them to CB. BB 8  sneaks in their escape shuttle.
Holdo comes in from her ship and takes over the leadership. Poe isn't impressed. Starts a "rebellion" against her.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Movie Spoilers: The Timeline and Location Thread Empty timeline question

Post by guardienne Mon 18 Dec 2017, 8:14 am

reposting because ...

can someone explain the timeline to me.

the movie starts with the FO chasing the resistance and then cuts to rey being with luke... but the scroll says how much the resistance has already been defeated? when? in 5 minutes?

so, i'm assuming a few days go past with luke and rey, yet, the FO stalks the resistance for basically 24 hours?

is rian johnson literally bending time and space or am i missing something?
guardienne
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Movie Spoilers: The Timeline and Location Thread Empty Re: Movie Spoilers: The Timeline and Location Thread

Post by panki Mon 18 Dec 2017, 1:12 pm

guardienne wrote:reposting because ...

can someone explain the timeline to me.

the movie starts with the FO chasing the resistance and then cuts to rey being with luke... but the scroll says how much the resistance has already been defeated? when? in 5 minutes?

so, i'm assuming a few days go past with luke and rey, yet, the FO stalks the resistance for basically 24 hours?

is rian johnson literally bending time and space or am i missing something?
@guardienne

Time works differently in force strong areas....even in ESB, Luke had the equivalent of months of training on Dagobah during the days that Han and Leia were hiding from the Empire before Bespin....so in TLJ, Luke and Rey could have spent several days on the island while the FO-resistance plot lasted around couple of days.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down