Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

+42
vaderito
reylo1992
DarthRen
Angelic Hellraiser
PalmettoBlue
DeeBee
LadyHa
Darth_marshmallow
SheLitAFire
LesCousinsDangereux
Moonjump05
Birdwoman
Casper
Saracene
Kessel
Gemini
nite0wl29
AceofWands
spacebaby45678
tukicarreno
SoloSideCousin
ZioRen
Cowgirlsamurai
Blackcanary
SanghaRen
FrolickingFizzgig
Acritiqua
special_cases
creepi0
ISeeAnIsland
soulluos
Irina de France
Lily Snape
Darth Dingbat
Night Huntress
Kylo Men
SkyStar
panki
bashfulblueeyes3
ReyofLightSide
snufkin
IoJovi
46 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Empty TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by IoJovi Fri 13 Oct 2017, 10:21 am

Are you one of those people who wants to figure out every detail available for the movie?  Are you wondering if Crait is the last planet we will see, or is there something more that happens after that?  How long are Rey and Luke on Ach-To, and when will Kylo show up to interrupt the party?

If these questions keep you up at night, this thread is for you.  Enjoy everyone!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 13 Oct 2017, 10:30 am

Thanks!

Now we can speculate on it without looking for other posts on the topic all around the forum Smile

My guess (disclaimer: it's very hard at this stage to be certain on anything but I find enough fun in just guessing) would go like this (at least for now):

ACT I
2 storylines
1. D Qar Batttle (Resistnace + First order)
2. Anch To (Luke and Rey)
Towards the end of the Act I
Kylo meets Snoke
Finn and Rose leave for Canto Baight.
Rey is left alone to discover Anch To

ACT II
2 storylines
1. Anch To: Luke & Rey & Kylo
2. Finn & Rose on Canto Baight than on the Supremacy

ACT III
1. Crait (everybody and their mother present, except Snoke and possibly Luke)
2. Snoke's Throne room.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Empty Re: TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS)

Post by DarthRen Fri 13 Oct 2017, 11:01 am

From The Last Jedi Trailers thread and valid for this to determine the timeline.

reylo1992 wrote:

Like you, I find that shot of Kylo with the troops on Crait too odd. We have two and a half hours movie so it is possible that Kylo leads the troops on Crait at the beginning of  the movie. Maybe there is an invasion on Crait by the FO at the beginning of the movie.

Still, does it make sense to show Kylo leading the troops with such Vader style although the elevator scene makes it clear that there is already conflict within him right from the beginning? Plus, Kylo is going to move a lot during the movie: he will be on Supremacy first, then involved in the Space Battle on D'Qar, then he'll surely go to Ahch-To, then maybe back on the Supremacy and finally on Crait. So he is probably the character who will travel the most during this episode. IMO, it is a little too much to see him a first time  leading the troops on Crait at the beginning on the movie.

Then, there is also the question of the timing. If we assume that Kylo and Rey will genuinely bond on Ahch-To, the question is what is going to happen next.  Does it make sense to have them separated with Rey going to the Resistance with Leia and Kylo coming back to the FO although he didn't kill ama nor brought the girl to Snoke?  My feeling is that it doesn't make much sense to have them going on Crait, then assaulting Supremacy and then back on Crait separated. So I think that it will begin on Supremacy with Finn and Rose assaulting the destroyer, Rey tortured by Snoke in the Throne Room  and Kylo  fighting the Pretorian guards with her. So in any case, it makes no sense to have Kylo leading the troops on Crait before Rey is tortured by Snoke in the throne room and it makes even less sense if this happens after the torture since he is supposed to fight the Pretorian guards.
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur40

And beyond this, what strikes me the most is the costume and physical evolution. We know thanks to the BTS trailer that Finn's journey in TLJ will end on Crait since he is wearing the FO grey trouser but and grey jacket on Supremacy. As for Rey, she is wearing her new outfit in Snoke's throne room but has no bruise on her forehead:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur49
However, it seems that both of them ends up  the movie won Crait since Finn wears the FO grey trouser without the grey jacket and we know from an official footage that he will have a bruise on his forehead. Plus, it seems that he shares a scene with Rey on Crait who wears a new outfit but has a bruise on her forehead too contrary to the Throne room:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur50
So if we link the BTS trailer and the final trailer together, my feeling is that we shouldn't worry that much about Rey's fate in TLJ?  It suggest that she  will be on Supremacy first with Kylo and then end up on Crait with Finn and the Resistance, which suggest that she will be rather  fine despite the torture scene and obviously not in the mood to turn to the DS contrary to what the final trailer let us think. However, it seems that Kylo and Rey's path will get separated there if we assume that everybody will meet on Crait for the final stage of the battle and that he is indeed leading the troops.

And so talking about the costume evolution, I would repeat the same thing as in my previous post. The film is long but there aren't a lot of scene where Kylo wears the Vader cape. The only footage that I found is for Snoke's meeting. However, he already doesn't wear it anymore in the elevator scene. So, there is also a costume evolution that allow us to follow his track and the evolution of his trajectory:
- Snoke's throne room: mask + cape + belt
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur52
- Snoke's throne room: mask + no cape anymore
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur53
- Elevator scene: no cape anymore  + no mask anymore + belt + plaster
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur44
- Hangar: no cape + no mask + belt
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur47
- Space battle: no cape+ no mask + belt + plaster
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur45
- Ahch-To : no cape anymore; no cape + no mask + no plaster anymore + no belt anymore + soft expression
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur46
- Somewhere on a ship/base: no cape + no mask + no plaster +soft expression
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur48

So I ask myself where does that shot fit in all of this  (and it definitely looks like Crait) ?
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur51
It looks really like Kylo is walking like a confident leader there and  in big Vader style with the cape. Unless he is indeed on Crait at the beginning of the movie for an invasion on Crait, it makes no sense right now to have him leading the troops like this, especially if we consider that this is supposed to happen after he saved Rey from the Snoke and the Pretorian guards and Rey is safe on Crait with Finn and the Resistance. So the possibility that someone else is actually leading the troops becomes heavily possible IMO. It can't be Hux because it is clearly someone with dark hairs and a cape. Still, it was confirmed that Kylo is supposed to wear a Vader cape since there were promo pictures of him with the cape.
@reylo1992

That shot of Kylo with Stormtroopers is really odd. It is Kylo thanks to his cape and his shuttle is presented at the battle too. Like you said, could it be somewhere earlier and on different part of Crait, not where is the main battle? LIke LOTR style Battle of Helm's Deep, Isengard sequence or in The Retutn of The King Frodo/Sam/Gollum ... mainle battle for Minas Tirith including sacrifice of Faramir and Pelennor Fields.

Crait must be around or just after Snoke's SDD.

Rey has no bruises on her face and nor what looked injury on her left arm via lightsaber. Only option would be Kylo or Luke ... unless there is a third party. If our mini theory about Snoke possessing Kylo's body and soul. Maybe this is part of it but it's a crackpot theory atthis point.

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) KgCB5Tj

Could it be that Rey and Kylo fight PG on Supremacy, separated and Rey gets there at Crait with Finn and possibly Rose. Crashes on Crait and has that bruise and then some sort of fight tied up to those kyber crystals? Seems important and as @SoloSideCousin whole theme of posters is red, like those crystals.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 13 Oct 2017, 11:10 am

The thing with Rey's bruises is interesting.

It's clear that she hasn't one in the Throne room with Snoke.
Finally the only real photo of Rey with the bruises comes from BTS video with Daisy and John dancing, which doesn't mean automatically they're in the same sequence that had been filmed that day.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 13 Oct 2017, 11:12 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:The thing with Rey's bruises is interesting.

Finally the only real photo of Rey with the bruises comes from BTS video with Daisy and John dancing, which doesn't mean automatically they're in the same sequence that had been filmed that day.
@Darth_Awakened

This reinforces my theory that Rey in the throne room with Snoke is actually a "Force-bondy" moment between her and Kylo Ren - he's actually the one going through that torture and she's feeling his pain.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 13 Oct 2017, 11:14 am

IoJovi wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

This reinforces my theory that Rey in the throne room with Snoke is actually a "Force-bondy" moment between her and Kylo Ren - he's actually the one going through that torture and she's feeling his pain.
@IoJovi

Or it could be his vision of the eventual future.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 Oct 2017, 11:20 am

I just want to say this:

Don't get bogged down by details. They are fine aid (example, Grey!Leia = Act 1, Brown!Leia = Act 3, Stichy!Kylo = Act 1, Healed!Kylo = later) but narrative logic is everything. Details can be goofed up (remember Kylo's on/off helmet and cowl?) creating false sense of timeline. So always ask yourself - does this make sense? Does placement of the scene in Act 2 instead of Act 3 make sense from narrative POV? What is gain for character development? Etc.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 13 Oct 2017, 11:21 am

It's an old discussion we had here, but I don't think that we're going to get a straightforward chronological version of events. Not in the sense that they'll pull a M. Night Schamalon type of narrative trick. Just that we know both Luke and Ben's plotlines are heavy with backstory and Rian Johnson seems like he's both too smart and elegant to dump a ton of exposition and flashbacks on the audience.

Comparison to How Cary Fukanaga structured his Jane Eyre adaption

ISeeanIsland wrote:I'm trying to envision when a time jump would take place. Does Rian show that first conversation between Rey and Luke and then fast-forward a few weeks/months? I guess that would make sense with the KoR ship crash supposedly happening relatively early in the movie--it would give both Finn and Kylo a chance to heal a bit.

Snufkin wrote:They'd have to do a time jump to account for the conversation with also enough time for both men to recover from their fight injuries without wasting a lot of onscreen time. Or they could use the technique Cary Fukinaga did for Jane Eyre. Instead of following the chronological narrative from the novel, he starts at the point where Jane escapes Thornfield, wanders/almost dies on the moors, and then meets St. John Rivers and his sisters. At that point it cuts back and forth between the "present" and her backstory of her childhood and meeting/leaving Rochester. When the narrative points meet up is when the story moves forward into the climax. It's a very smart way of covering all of the backstory without getting bogged down in exposition and having to move from Point A to Point B.

BastilaBey wrote:@snufkin That was exactly what I was thinking about a time jump too! It's very Rian Johnson, and reminds me of when Jason at mSW said something like 'we don't know how it gets there', when talking about something Rey thinks or feels. We would see how it got there, but he'd be playing with time to draw attention to that marked change.

This type of thing is something I was wondering about recently in terms of how easy it's gonna be for teams like mSW to attempt to piece the narrative together. It's probably not going to be A leads to B, in the way we're used to watching Star Wars.

Snufkin wrote:@BastilaBey

Yeah! I quickly got bored with Lost for a variety of reasons (over reliance on Mystery Box and time jumps were more style than substance) but Fukinaga really did an amazing job using time jump to tell a familiar story in a way that covers the plot points without getting bogged down w/exposition and moving from Point A to Point B. Even more effective is that it presents the story explicitly from Jane's psychological point of view. Although I can't exactly trash the classic Joan Fontaine version because Aldous Huxley wrote the screenplay.  But it would do a great job of not wasting time on scenes of Poe (or Hux) sitting around a hospital room waiting for one of the main players to get better. Plus we know there has to be a full explanation of Ben's backstory because that was very deliberately withheld from TFA but with hints galore that what you see isn't exactly what you get.

I was curious about this technique and found a great executive summary

The Six Sorts of Parallel Narratives

There are six sorts of parallel narrative at the moment, plus hybrids, and we can expect more hybridization. The six drop into two main categories: films that use time jumps and films that don't. This page gives you a brief overview of each form (with the focus on structure).  Scroll down to find the sort you need. To find the sort of story material that suits each type of parallel narrative, go to Which parallel narrative structure suits my script?

For general information and reminders about handling parallel narrative go to

Parallel Narrative  

Blog

Large cast, multiple storylines but linear (no time jumps)There are three forms

Tandem narrative
Multiple protagonist narrative
Double journey narrative

Often these films are known as 'ensemble films' .

There's another old thread on here where @BastilaBey and I were talking about Vertigo and how Hitchcock frames the narrative and timeline so that the experience of watching it puts the viewer into the same perspective as Scotty. So that you experience how he experiences the events and the eventual twist. I'd be willing to bet we get something like that for how they show Ben's story of troubled teen packed away to Uncle Luke's Bible Camp goes very very wrong.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 13 Oct 2017, 11:42 am

@Darth_Awakened

Also she has a cut on her left arm from a lightsaber or something. On one of the toys.

EDIT: But I can't see Kylo or Luke doing that ... so unless there is a third party.

Last edited by DarthRen on Fri 13 Oct 2017, 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 13 Oct 2017, 11:43 am

@snufkin

There's no way we'll get a straightforward chronological version of events, I'am aware of it.
However the speculation itself is a fun at least for me.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 Oct 2017, 11:51 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:@snufkin

There's no way we'll get a straightforward chronological version of events, I'am aware of it.
@Darth_Awakened

well, we know generally that

Act 1

D'Qar - everyone but Luke and Rey
Ahch-to - Luke and Rey
Canto Bight - Finn, Rose, DJ
Supremacy - Kylo, Snoke, Hux, likely Phasma

Act 2

Ahch-to - Luke, Rey, Kylo?
Supremacy - Finn and Rose, Phasma, Rey? Kylo? Snoke?
Crait? - Leia, Poe

Act 3

Crait - so far, we only haven't seen Luke and I guess Snoke wouldn't dirty his golden silk.
Supremacy? - Snoke
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 13 Oct 2017, 11:56 am

vaderito wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:@snufkin

@Darth_Awakened

well, we know generally that

Act 1

D'Qar - everyone but Luke and Rey
Ahch-to - Luke and Rey
Canto Bight - Finn, Rose, DJ
Supremacy - Kylo, Snoke, Hux, likely Phasma

Act 2

Ahch-to - Luke, Rey, Kylo?
Supremacy - Finn and Rose, Phasma, Rey? Kylo? Snoke?
Crait? - Leia, Poe

Act 3

Crait - so far, we only haven't seen Luke and I guess Snoke wouldn't dirty his golden silk.
Supremacy? - Snoke
@vaderito

Yep. It looks to me like that as well.

I've been obsessing for some time now about the explosion in the hangar and Poe's X wing being there. We actually don't see his X wing blowing up in the teaser.
And Poe is definitely flying his black X wing during the D'Qar battle. (The Empire magazine photo). So, I guess that X wing doesn't explode at all?
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Oct 2017, 12:49 pm

Remember Rian Johnson said TLJ has the least amount of screen wipes of any Star Wars movie (12 or something?) Does this mean less jumping around in the action?

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 Oct 2017, 12:52 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:Remember Rian Johnson said TLJ has the least amount of screen wipes of any Star Wars movie (12 or something?) Does this mean less jumping around in the action?
@Mrs Ben Solo

Daisy for Vogue:

She lets on that we’ll find out more about what has happened to her family, and says it goes from being a physical journey with a friend (Finn, played by John Boyega) to an emotional journey with a stranger (Luke Skywalker, whom she meets on top of a mountainous island at the end of The Force Awakens). “More of a conversation, as opposed to a big adventure,” she suggests.

https://www.vogue.com/article/daisy-ridley-the-last-jedi-star-wars-november-vogue-cover-2017
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Fri 13 Oct 2017, 12:55 pm

What if the caped figure in front of the stormtroopers is NOT Kylo?

Also, I wonder if we don't see a lot with Rey and her bruises because it is from the end of the movie when they fight the Praetorian Guards?
Maybe that's one of the last scenes, and she and Kylo leave?
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 Oct 2017, 1:29 pm

ReyofLightSide wrote:What if the caped figure in front of the stormtroopers is NOT Kylo?

Also, I wonder if we don't see a lot with Rey and her bruises because it is from the end of the movie when they fight the Praetorian Guards?
@ReyofLightSide

it's him. Watch in full screen. It's him w/o mask.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 13 Oct 2017, 1:44 pm

vaderito wrote:
ReyofLightSide wrote:What if the caped figure in front of the stormtroopers is NOT Kylo?

@ReyofLightSide

@vaderito

Yeah, it's him. But as with all of the things before it always ends with the character's motivation. That particular scene looks like and I think it's a visual callback to Anakin's marching into Jedi Temple. In the Kyo's marching scene we don't see his face, so there's hard to tell what he has on mind.
I must admit I was afraid of Kylo being involved in the battle of D Qar, also all of the The Silencer toy box sets described Kylo as being pumped to bring Resistance down. And what we got of D Qar battle in the trailer: Kylo breaking and crying in the cockpit.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Fri 13 Oct 2017, 1:48 pm

DarthRen wrote:From The Last Jedi Trailers thread and valid for this to determine the timeline.

reylo1992 wrote:

Like you, I find that shot of Kylo with the troops on Crait too odd. We have two and a half hours movie so it is possible that Kylo leads the troops on Crait at the beginning of  the movie. Maybe there is an invasion on Crait by the FO at the beginning of the movie.

Still, does it make sense to show Kylo leading the troops with such Vader style although the elevator scene makes it clear that there is already conflict within him right from the beginning? Plus, Kylo is going to move a lot during the movie: he will be on Supremacy first, then involved in the Space Battle on D'Qar, then he'll surely go to Ahch-To, then maybe back on the Supremacy and finally on Crait. So he is probably the character who will travel the most during this episode. IMO, it is a little too much to see him a first time  leading the troops on Crait at the beginning on the movie.

Then, there is also the question of the timing. If we assume that Kylo and Rey will genuinely bond on Ahch-To, the question is what is going to happen next.  Does it make sense to have them separated with Rey going to the Resistance with Leia and Kylo coming back to the FO although he didn't kill ama nor brought the girl to Snoke?  My feeling is that it doesn't make much sense to have them going on Crait, then assaulting Supremacy and then back on Crait separated. So I think that it will begin on Supremacy with Finn and Rose assaulting the destroyer, Rey tortured by Snoke in the Throne Room  and Kylo  fighting the Pretorian guards with her. So in any case, it makes no sense to have Kylo leading the troops on Crait before Rey is tortured by Snoke in the throne room and it makes even less sense if this happens after the torture since he is supposed to fight the Pretorian guards.
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur40

And beyond this, what strikes me the most is the costume and physical evolution. We know thanks to the BTS trailer that Finn's journey in TLJ will end on Crait since he is wearing the FO grey trouser but and grey jacket on Supremacy. As for Rey, she is wearing her new outfit in Snoke's throne room but has no bruise on her forehead:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur49
However, it seems that both of them ends up  the movie won Crait since Finn wears the FO grey trouser without the grey jacket and we know from an official footage that he will have a bruise on his forehead. Plus, it seems that he shares a scene with Rey on Crait who wears a new outfit but has a bruise on her forehead too contrary to the Throne room:
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur50
So if we link the BTS trailer and the final trailer together, my feeling is that we shouldn't worry that much about Rey's fate in TLJ?  It suggest that she  will be on Supremacy first with Kylo and then end up on Crait with Finn and the Resistance, which suggest that she will be rather  fine despite the torture scene and obviously not in the mood to turn to the DS contrary to what the final trailer let us think. However, it seems that Kylo and Rey's path will get separated there if we assume that everybody will meet on Crait for the final stage of the battle and that he is indeed leading the troops.

And so talking about the costume evolution, I would repeat the same thing as in my previous post. The film is long but there aren't a lot of scene where Kylo wears the Vader cape. The only footage that I found is for Snoke's meeting. However, he already doesn't wear it anymore in the elevator scene. So, there is also a costume evolution that allow us to follow his track and the evolution of his trajectory:
- Snoke's throne room: mask + cape + belt
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur52
- Snoke's throne room: mask + no cape anymore
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur53
- Elevator scene: no cape anymore  + no mask anymore + belt + plaster
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur44
- Hangar: no cape + no mask + belt
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur47
- Space battle: no cape+ no mask + belt + plaster
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur45
- Ahch-To : no cape anymore; no cape + no mask + no plaster anymore + no belt anymore + soft expression
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur46
- Somewhere on a ship/base: no cape + no mask + no plaster +soft expression
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur48

So I ask myself where does that shot fit in all of this  (and it definitely looks like Crait) ?
TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) Captur51
It looks really like Kylo is walking like a confident leader there and  in big Vader style with the cape. Unless he is indeed on Crait at the beginning of the movie for an invasion on Crait, it makes no sense right now to have him leading the troops like this, especially if we consider that this is supposed to happen after he saved Rey from the Snoke and the Pretorian guards and Rey is safe on Crait with Finn and the Resistance. So the possibility that someone else is actually leading the troops becomes heavily possible IMO. It can't be Hux because it is clearly someone with dark hairs and a cape. Still, it was confirmed that Kylo is supposed to wear a Vader cape since there were promo pictures of him with the cape.
@reylo1992

That shot of Kylo with Stormtroopers is really odd. It is Kylo thanks to his cape and his shuttle is presented at the battle too. Like you said, could it be somewhere earlier and on different part of Crait, not where is the main battle? LIke LOTR style Battle of Helm's Deep, Isengard sequence or in The Retutn of The King Frodo/Sam/Gollum ... mainle battle for Minas Tirith including sacrifice of Faramir and Pelennor Fields.

Crait must be around or just after Snoke's SDD.

Rey has no bruises on her face and nor what looked injury on her left arm via lightsaber. Only option would be Kylo or Luke ... unless there is a third party. If our mini theory about Snoke possessing Kylo's body and soul. Maybe this is part of it but it's a crackpot theory atthis point.

TLJ - Nailing down the timeline (NO SPOILERS) KgCB5Tj

Could it be that Rey and Kylo fight PG on Supremacy, separated and Rey gets there at Crait with Finn and possibly Rose. Crashes on Crait and has that bruise and then some sort of fight tied up to those kyber crystals? Seems important and as @SoloSideCousin whole theme of posters is red, like those crystals.
@DarthRen

Thanks for posting it on this thread! Smile Yep! i definitely think that Rey goes on Crait only after the confrontation with Snoke on the Supremacy, unless they first go to Crait and she meets Leia there and then goes to the Destroyer, maybe because Finn is in danger. But somehow, it doesn't make sense to have her going to Crait, then on the Supremacy and then back to Crait with Finn So I rather for the scenario in which everybody arrive separately on Supremacy and then crash on Crait together. So maybe there is indeed some rescue and Rey leaves Supremacy with the Resistance. Plus let's keep in mind the encounter with Leia who looks completely alone and in grief. If that was before or after the battle, shouldn't Leia be surrended by many people and working hard to win the battle?
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 Oct 2017, 1:49 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
vaderito wrote:

@ReyofLightSide

@vaderito

Yeah, it's him. But as with all of the things before it always ends with the character's motivation. That particular scene looks like and I think it's a visual callback to Anakin's marching into Jedi Temple. In the Kyo's marching scene we don't see his face, so there's hard to tell what he has on mind.
I must admit I was afraid of Kylo being involved in the battle of D Qar, also all of the The Silencer toy box sets described Kylo as being pumped to bring Resistance down. And what we got of D Qar battle in the trailer: Kylo breaking and crying in the cockpit.
@Darth_Awakened

Crylo Ren, exactly what old-school fanboys were hoping to see. lol!

OMG, for some unfathomable reason, the trailer resurrected Snoke Plagueis! It's a thing again! lol! lol! lol! lol!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 13 Oct 2017, 2:01 pm

vaderito wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
vaderito wrote:

@ReyofLightSide

@vaderito

@Darth_Awakened

OMG, for some unfathomable reason, the trailer resurrected Snoke Plagueis! It's a thing again! lol! lol! lol! lol!
@vaderito

I've noticed that. WTF?!

lol!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 Oct 2017, 2:05 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:  

I've noticed that. WTF?!

lol!
@Darth_Awakened

well, people need something to talk about outside of Rey and Kylo which is #1 Topic. Cause Finn/Phasma and Poe's speech certainly aren't doing the trick. You can rig a poll but you can't get people to talk.  lol!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 13 Oct 2017, 2:22 pm

vaderito wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
vaderito wrote:

@ReyofLightSide

@vaderito

@Darth_Awakened

@vaderito

True, but you gotta admit. It's not impossible to be like Darth Plagueis sort of a figure. What else does he plan with Kylo? He'll crush himas Han told Kylo.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 Oct 2017, 2:33 pm

But Plagueis Figure=/= Plagueis. What they claim is that he's the same character which he isn't.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 13 Oct 2017, 2:36 pm

He could seek to cheat the death, I mean Snoke doesn't look like in the best of conditions. People wrongfully are saying Snoke IS Darth Plageuis but he might seek the same goal, hence why Plageuis figure. He's using Kylo for his raw powers and must have some bigger goal for these powers, he seeks Rey for these kind of powers too. Pure, untamed, both the Light and Dark.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 13 Oct 2017, 2:39 pm

DarthRen wrote:He could seek to cheat the death, I mean Snoke doesn't look like in the best of conditions. People wrongfully are saying Snoke IS Darth Plageuis but he might seek the same goal, hence why Plageuis figure. He's using Kylo for his raw powers and must have some bigger goal for these powers, he seeks Rey for these kind of powers too. Pure, untamed, both the Light and Dark.
@DarthRen

Snoke just wants to be young and pretty. But yes, I can see him trying to extend his life or regain his strength by using Rey and Kylo.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next