Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+70
ThereThere
Jozie
RKR Connection
grimbergen
Darth_marshmallow
LadyHa
TheLastJedi
SheLitAFire
unicorn
Helix
Gemini
AcrosstheStars
californiagirl
whisperingwillow
reylodownlo
AceofWands
BenRey
Nyx
Moonjump05
Marlow
Ynqve
Darth Rowan
liveinsummee
special_cases
vinventure12
Atenais
rawpowah
ISeeAnIsland
benorganasolo
MindAndMagic
Moonlight13
Gemlake
Maria26
nite0wl29
Piper Maru
panki
SkyStar
Darth_Awakened
MoonFyre
motherofpearl1
Saracene
Cowgirlsamurai
Acritiqua
Lovely_Rose
DarthRen
kroi
MeadowofAshes
Kylo Men
CienaRee
MyOnlyHope
RosiePancake
lauvamp
IoJovi
reylo1992
teltaru
Birdwoman
Kessel
LesCousinsDangereux
nemapasara
Rei of Sunshine
ZioRen
Darth Dingbat
bashfulblueeyes3
Irina de France
FrolickingFizzgig
SoloSideCousin
ReyofLightSide
vaderito
Night Huntress
Kylo Rey
74 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by MeadowofAshes Fri 08 Dec 2017, 2:33 pm

IoJovi wrote:
vaderito wrote:OK, so that ANH hologram is further wreckage for Reylated. Luke will train Rey for his sister, not for his baby girl or niece. Not that we didn't know it but this is more tangible evidence.

@Frolickingfizzgig I always suspected that Reylo art is little too good to be just enthusiastic artists w/o sponsor and the same goes for other media (metas, videos, podcasts). Twisted Evil lol!
@vaderito

My mind is so far past Reywalker as a viable option at this point, I didn't even think about that part.  Hilarious...  lol! lol! lol!
@IoJovi

Nonsense. I just paid Lucasfilm to add Reylo. Didn't you guys?

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Kylo Rey Fri 08 Dec 2017, 2:36 pm

Oh yeah, just remembered that MSW teased an emotional scene with Luke and R2. This must be it!
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 08 Dec 2017, 2:38 pm

Kylo Rey wrote:Oh yeah, just remembered that MSW teased an emotional scene with Luke and R2. This must be it!
@Kylo Rey

Since the majority of MSW's finds seem to be based on merchandise, I'd venture a guess they got their hands on that book...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Fri 08 Dec 2017, 2:40 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Kylo Rey wrote:Oh yeah, just remembered that MSW teased an emotional scene with Luke and R2. This must be it!
@Kylo Rey

Since the majority of MSW's finds seem to be based on merchandise, I'd venture a guess they got their hands on that book...
@IoJovi

Definitely. And me @ the Reywalker theory at this stage

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 12 Giphy
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Fri 08 Dec 2017, 2:41 pm

vaderito wrote:OK, so that ANH hologram is further wreckage for Reylated. Luke will train Rey for his sister, not for his baby girl or niece. Not that we didn't know it but this is more tangible evidence.

@Frolickingfizzgig I always suspected that Reylo art is little too good to be just enthusiastic artists w/o sponsor and the same goes for other media (metas, videos, podcasts). Twisted Evil lol!
@vaderito

Just like the force bond was further wreckage. Absolutely no point in creating a strong mystical force link between two people, then topping it off with weak-a** cousins who never met stuff.

I love the idea of Luke helping because of Leia, makes sense in a film about family.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Fri 08 Dec 2017, 2:48 pm

IoJovi wrote:
@Kylo Rey

@IoJovi

Is it possible that they got their hands on the VD too? Because maybe the thing that they knew about Rey and Kylo that "it's not romance, but..." is the "Force bond". Laughing
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Fri 08 Dec 2017, 2:50 pm

Guys, everybody's off ReySky. It's all about that tasty Rey Solo again. They'll see Leia's hologram inspiring Luke as proof.

They don't care that Rey learns the truth after being drawn into a dark side cave and fears her destiny. Rey Solo for life.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Dec 2017, 2:51 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
KrazyForKylo wrote:Wasn’t the code breaker/slicer once said to be Justin Theroux’s character? I can’t remember if it was MSW who said that or if they said he wasn’t. There have been so many spoilers I get confused!
@KrazyForKylo

I think so. That's what MSW was pointed to.

I don't know if you have seen this page from the VD, but I'am not an expert of the modern/younger actors, the Master Codebreaker picture is here. Is it Justin Theroux or not?

https://i.imgur.com/MD0Fovr.jpg

@IoJovi

I'am so beyond the parentage mystery as you're are. And didn't even react to that LOL
@Darth_Awakened

Yes, I think that could be Justin Theroux. I wasn’t entirely sure what he looked like but after Googling him, it looks like he’s the Master Codebreaker. His outfit matches the MSW description anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 08 Dec 2017, 2:59 pm

Mo' spoilahs from the same redditor that leaked the kiddie books:

Rose and Finn travel to Canto Bight with BB-8 (unbeknownst to them) on board. The Master Codebreaker wears a "Red Plom Bloom" on his lapel to identify him. Before Rose and Finn can talk to him, the Canto Bight police arrest them after their ship was found on a local beach. DJ is apparently in the same prison cell Rose and Finn are put in. He says he can "bust them out of jail, crack the First Order Clearance codes, and sneak them on board the First Order Destroyer" (p. 21). All DJ has to do to break out is "press a few buttons and smack the heavy door." It ends after that.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:08 pm

vaderito wrote:Mo' spoilahs from the same redditor that leaked the kiddie books:

Rose and Finn travel to Canto Bight with BB-8 (unbeknownst to them) on board. The Master Codebreaker wears a "Red Plom Bloom" on his lapel to identify him. Before Rose and Finn can talk to him, the Canto Bight police arrest them after their ship was found on a local beach. DJ is apparently in the same prison cell Rose and Finn are put in. He says he can "bust them out of jail, crack the First Order Clearance codes, and sneak them on board the First Order Destroyer" (p. 21). All DJ has to do to break out is "press a few buttons and smack the heavy door." It ends after that.
@vaderito

So, apparently Finn and Rose have to find "Justin Theroux" but end in prison with BDT.

Interesting thing though that later they have been chased by the tuxedo guys in speeders (or Finn and Rose are chasing them on the Falthier), which has to do with something else apart from prison break - in that scenario I think that they rather would be chased by CB police.

Last edited by Darth_Awakened on Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MindAndMagic Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:10 pm

Daisy's expression looks very encouraging (never mind she actually spelled it out last year):

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 12 Tumblr_p0i806te3B1t3n54uo3_400
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 12 Tumblr_p0i806te3B1t3n54uo4_400

Re: Finn, his scene description of him in the escape pod reminds me of his escape with Poe at the start of TFA. Then it was used to bring him to Jakku where he met Rey and got caught up in the big adventure. Now, although his initial intention is to go find Rey, it’s this same action that will kick off his dynamic with Rose, so it’s actually more about these two. It’s blatantly clear and has been for a very long time that Finn’s main relationship in this film will be with Rose, just like Rey’s with Kylo. It is to be expected that they’re concerned about one another, Rey was the first person who ever acknowledged Finn and saw him as a human rather than a tool. Her extending her hand to him was a sign of this acknowledgment, a symbol of a friendship being forged. They’ll always be friends, just like Luke with Han. But they have their own separate paths and each of them is part of a certain dynamic that TLJ will explore, so this friendship, while undeniably strong, takes a back seat because it's not the focus. This trilogy was never about Rey and Finn’s relationship or their adventures, that’s what some fans assumed incorrectly. Rey’s destiny lies with Kylo and what connects them is something mystical and ancient, which is far bigger than both of them. It’s this relationship that will shape her journey and the same goes for him.

I have to say Rose's arc also seems really cool, they've given her a very impactful drama of her own, a tragic loss she has to deal with that will also motivate her to come at the forefront of the fight and prove herself. It's a "coming out of an older sibling's shadow" type of story. Sad as it may be, Page is one of these characters that have been pretty much designed to die, so that they can aid the journey of the yet unaccomplished, unpolished "diamond in the rough" Rose is.

Last edited by MindAndMagic on Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
MindAndMagic
MindAndMagic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:16 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:  

So, apparently Finn and Rose have to find "Justin Theroux" but end in prison with BDT.

Interesting thing though that later they have been chased by the tuxedo guys in speeders (or Finn and Rose are chasing them on the Falthier), which has to do with something else apart from prison break - in that scenario I think that they rather would be chased by CB police.
@Darth_Awakened

according to Jason, fathier chase happens before meeting the Slicer. They meet him at the "Jellybean" caffe. I guess that's where they get arrested. It's funny that they get arrested for their ship and not for fathier mayhem as FAF reported. lol!

IMAGES!

[edit]

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We do not host the images here. Thanks)
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by teltaru Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:19 pm

MindAndMagic wrote:Daisy's expression looks very encouraging (never mind she actually spelled it out last year):

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 12 Tumblr_p0i806te3B1t3n54uo3_400Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 12 Tumblr_p0i806te3B1t3n54uo4_400
@MindAndMagic

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

teltaru
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:19 pm

I HATE Rey Solo. HATE HATE HATE. It used to be funny, but they won't let it die and it's gross. My brother doesn't look at me like

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 12 Starwa11

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:27 pm

I HATE HATE HATE all parentage theories other than Rey Random at this point. Whenever I see somebody trying to attribute all that Rey is to another character, my eye just starts twitching.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 12 Eye-Twitch-GIF
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:29 pm

Me in the theater when I see Leia's hologram:

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 12 Captur11
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:33 pm

The issue with most parentage theories I've seen on the internets is that they treat it merely as a puzzle to solve, rather than, what does this mean for the story, character and the important dynamics going forward.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:39 pm

Saracene wrote:The issue with most parentage theories I've seen on the internets is that they treat it merely as a puzzle to solve, rather than, what does this mean for the story, character and the important dynamics going forward.
@Saracene

That's why they get it wrong. It also doesn't help that they apply things as a "proof" that don't fit in. For example, Soloists are using the Force Bond to prove that Rey and Kylo are siblings, even though it doesn't fit in "familial reveal" due to lack of set up. But they saw reylos point out the connection as a proof for Reylo and think they can just take it and apply it onto a theory that doesn't support it. Cause a) FB isn't a strictly familial thing since it happens between master/apprentice, lovers (Revan and Bastila), etc and, more importantly, b) the entry clearly states that their connection is "strange and seemingly unprecedented" means that precedent is unknown. So at least in SW universe as we know, there's no precedent for what they have, meaning it isn't a typical FB if it's a FB at all but something bigger. So yeah, no wonder their theories flop cause they don't even know how to theorize.

Last edited by vaderito on Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:41 pm

Saracene wrote:The issue with most parentage theories I've seen on the internets is that they treat it merely as a puzzle to solve, rather than, what does this mean for the story, character and the important dynamics going forward.
@Saracene
Exactly. They see it as the be-all-end-all resolution to a grand mystery, not in terms of "what function does this knowledge serve in Rey's journey moving forward?"

@Vaderito
People in a certain place don't know what unprecedented means. It's very funny. Razz

Last edited by MyOnlyHope on Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:41 pm

Please let the parentage question be answered once and for all. I'm so sick of it!

It's pretty obvious Rey Solo resurrected because it's now canon that Rey and Kylo share a special bond through the Force and there's a segment of the SW fan base that expects reylated no matter what. Therefore, since the bond emphasis is on Rey and Kylo (rather than Rey and Luke), she must be a Solo because siblings > cousins.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:46 pm

I start to be a bit confused with the mix of leaks and spoilers around, Reddit, tumblr etc. So...

Reylo stuff confirmed?

1- No kiss this time, but their relationship progression points to an upcoming romance
2- Shirtless Kylo
3- Some kind of hand touching
4- Rey Random

scratch
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:51 pm

Kessel wrote:Please let the parentage question be answered once and for all. I'm so sick of it!

It's pretty obvious Rey Solo resurrected because it's now canon that Rey and Kylo share a special bond through the Force and there's a segment of the SW fan base that expects reylated no matter what. Therefore, since the bond emphasis is on Rey and Kylo (rather than Rey and Luke), she must be a Solo because siblings > cousins.
@Kessel

It resurrected cause a) they know Reyloismine is legit and b) VD wrecked ReySky so they are trying to make something out of nothing for Soloist cause now they can only take desperate potshots until official word is out. It's poisoning the well for others until they can't.

@lauvamp

Spoilers I have read that seem to be corroborated by multiple sources.

Reylo is real
Rey is Rey Nobody
Shirtless Kylo is real
No Reylo kiss
Rose is more interested in Finn than vice versa
Rey is stubborn but does listen to Kylo
Reylo hut scene

https://nonibear11.tumblr.com/

Last edited by vaderito on Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:51 pm

@Saracene

Yes, and the way they've been locked and possessed by it and didn't leave any room for even consider what happens next.
They're all stuck in the period of 18 years ago, and no way they can think about the present and the future for Rey's character.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:53 pm

I'm seeing so much 'unprecedented' = unexpected. Yikes. It means never seen before. New.

I'm remembering someone asking Pablo about a potential bond in the Force now. He was like 'there's nothing to say it will happen', probably while writing all about Rey and Kylo's bond reaching across the galaxy to unite them.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 08 Dec 2017, 3:54 pm

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next