Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+70
ThereThere
Jozie
RKR Connection
grimbergen
Darth_marshmallow
LadyHa
TheLastJedi
SheLitAFire
unicorn
Helix
Gemini
AcrosstheStars
californiagirl
whisperingwillow
reylodownlo
AceofWands
BenRey
Nyx
Moonjump05
Marlow
Ynqve
Darth Rowan
liveinsummee
special_cases
vinventure12
Atenais
rawpowah
ISeeAnIsland
benorganasolo
MindAndMagic
Moonlight13
Gemlake
Maria26
nite0wl29
Piper Maru
panki
SkyStar
Darth_Awakened
MoonFyre
motherofpearl1
Saracene
Cowgirlsamurai
Acritiqua
Lovely_Rose
DarthRen
kroi
MeadowofAshes
Kylo Men
CienaRee
MyOnlyHope
RosiePancake
lauvamp
IoJovi
reylo1992
teltaru
Birdwoman
Kessel
LesCousinsDangereux
nemapasara
Rei of Sunshine
ZioRen
Darth Dingbat
bashfulblueeyes3
Irina de France
FrolickingFizzgig
SoloSideCousin
ReyofLightSide
vaderito
Night Huntress
Kylo Rey
74 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by SoloSideCousin Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:32 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:
Marlow wrote:Terri coming through again

@Terri_Schwartz
Replying to @kasenrogers
All I will say is I now ship that ship and I didn’t even know it was a thing before I went into the movie

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 FYaQtQz
@Marlow

OH?
@Darth_Awakened

OMG. That's it. That's like the confirmation. Reylo is real.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by reylodownlo Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:36 am

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 Screen18
reylodownlo
reylodownlo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:36 am

As I previously thought, this person can be legit. He didn't come to Reddit, pastebin etc. He does not have a reason to lie on that forum.

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=284810
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:38 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:

@Terri_Schwartz
Replying to @kasenrogers
All I will say is I now ship that ship and I didn’t even know it was a thing before I went into the movie

@Marlow

OH?
@Darth_Awakened

OMG. That's it. That's like the confirmation. Reylo is real.
@SoloSideCousin

If she’s reliable, I think this is it too. cheers

Which in turn also debunks Reywalker and Rey Solo.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:39 am

RosiePancake wrote:Here is "The Pawn" full spoiler. Acording to him, Snoke dies, Kylo is the ultimate big baddie.
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=284810&s=c2a60f1a0510565fa238f20fbcd77f66&p=4366198#post4366198
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 IOfQUNl
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 2L10xvA

I don't believe him, he's FAF
@RosiePancake

I saw that "life force draining from Luke" on another site. Now I know that it comes from this bad BS artist. At least check with the leaked kid's book before posting, lol.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:39 am

Ynqve wrote:
Gemini wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:
Gemini wrote:
vaderito wrote:This is from Discord:

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 Screen_Shot_2017-12-10_at_12.42.30_AM
@vaderito

This is the problem

So it doesn't seem to explain where the force power come from

Its not just something that came from nowhere that's not star wars lore

This is once again painfully open ended and not confirming where her actual inherited  force strength comes from

So where  the hell does it?

If she's a parallel to kylo

It means Its not the parents with strength in he force  but its the grand parent

If we don't get the explanation as to where she inherited the force from at least a small hint?

I'm out for a while

I can't wait around and discuss for another 2 years lmfao

I'll be damned if that's left open omg,  they need to at least explain who gave her that inherited power even if its not Kenobi they are dangerously leaving more lineage questions open.

@Gemini
First of all, this is FAF. Second of all, maybe wait for the movie before just "deciding" that. Odds are both her and Kylo's unprecedented Force powers have something to do with the mythology behind the Force itself. It's always been bigger than the Skywalkers and bloodlines in general. People obsessed with Rey's parents as opposed to Rey herself just assumed Rey's aptitude had to come from her family when in all likelihood the answer was always a mythological one. Kylo's raw strength didn't come from his blood considering he's the only one who has it. Logic would dictate that Rey is the same.

@MyOnlyHope

That's what is in the lore

Its inherited

Sorry but that's how people get their force powers

Tlj may decide to throw 30 years of lore out the window and make something new up thogh.  You could be right.

But I just wish they gave a new random character original plot points in tfa and not someone else's.  Its not logical
@Gemini

Not really. I've always seen it as similar to how magic works in Harry Potter. Sure, Force sensitive parents are likely to have Force sensitive kids but sometimes it just shows up.
@Ynqve

I don't remember that it was stated anywhere that Force-Sensitivity is automatically inherited? Why would it be? And evn if it was, Rian changed some rules and if he changed that kind of rule, it is for the best. The Force is a living energy connecting and binding people. Force-sensitivity can be inherited but I guess that there is also some ability to connect with it outside from parentage. If magic in Harry Potter had been all about parentage, then Hermione wouldn't have entered Howart. And like Hagrid stressed in The Chamber of Secrets after Hermione was called a Muggle-born by Malefoy, there is nothing Hermione couldn't do when it comes to magic. She was definitely more gifted than Ron and Harry. And I find that it's a wonderful message that J.K.Rowling sent through Hermione, showing that this world ain't meant to be a select club.

Honestly, I don't mind the idea of Rey being a Space Cinderella, a nobody that becomes somebody. That's inspiring in the sense that anybody can have a destiny and make one's own path regardless where one comes from. That's one of the reason why I didn't agree with Reysky/Reysolo who so badly wanted her to be a Skywalker just because only the Skywalker deserve to be so gifted. And the same applies for any other theory that makes her related to a character we already know.

Now, I agree that making Rey a nobody kinda contradicts Trevorrow's statement about the answer that feels like it happened a long time ago in a galaxy far away. SoI guess weare supposed to get a full answer only in Episode 9. For me, Kenobi that would be the cherry on the cake. If she is related to him in the end of the day, that's really cool. If she is not, well the parallels were simply meant to show some similarities in their journey and I'm fine with it.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:40 am

special_cases wrote:As I previously thought, this person can be legit. He didn't come to Reddit, pastebin etc. He does not have a reason to lie on that forum.

@special_cases
It's clearly fake. We know Leia's hologram is what convinces Luke to train Rey. Completely FAF. He's doing it for the same reason as any other faker. Attention.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by reylodownlo Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:40 am

I'm sorry, but I think the Pawn's leaks are bullsh*t
reylodownlo
reylodownlo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:40 am

RosiePancake wrote:Here is "The Pawn" full spoiler. Acording to him, Snoke dies, Kylo is the ultimate big baddie.
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=284810&s=c2a60f1a0510565fa238f20fbcd77f66&p=4366198#post4366198
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 IOfQUNl
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 2L10xvA

I don't believe him, he's FAF
@RosiePancake

Bag of lies

Leias hologram  saying "help me obi wan Kenobi you're my only hope"

Is what convinces luke to train Rey

And again.. Sorry but why the obi wan connection again.. Lawd.. To get luke to train miss random they use something deeply connected to obi wan kenobi.

Because Rey is Leias only hope

Last edited by Gemini on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:41 am

AcrosstheStars wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:

@Terri_Schwartz
Replying to @kasenrogers

@Marlow

OH?
@Darth_Awakened

OMG. That's it. That's like the confirmation.  Reylo is real.
@SoloSideCousin

If she’s reliable, I think this is it too.  cheers

@AcrosstheStars

She's from IGN.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:42 am

AcrosstheStars wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:

@Terri_Schwartz
Replying to @kasenrogers

@Marlow

OH?
@Darth_Awakened

OMG. That's it. That's like the confirmation.  Reylo is real.
@SoloSideCousin

If she’s reliable, I think this is it too.  cheers

@AcrosstheStars

Who is this?  Someone who saw the premier? Edit: saw the post above mine, seems legit. Will hold off celebrating until we get some collaboration though

Last edited by Moonjump05 on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:43 am

reylodownlo wrote:Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 Screen18
@reylodownlo

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 6da

Holy sith.
You guys.
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:44 am

reylo1992 wrote:
Ynqve wrote:
Gemini wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:
Gemini wrote:
vaderito wrote:This is from Discord:

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 Screen_Shot_2017-12-10_at_12.42.30_AM
@vaderito

This is the problem

So it doesn't seem to explain where the force power come from

Its not just something that came from nowhere that's not star wars lore

This is once again painfully open ended and not confirming where her actual inherited  force strength comes from

So where  the hell does it?

If she's a parallel to kylo

It means Its not the parents with strength in he force  but its the grand parent

If we don't get the explanation as to where she inherited the force from at least a small hint?

I'm out for a while

I can't wait around and discuss for another 2 years lmfao

I'll be damned if that's left open omg,  they need to at least explain who gave her that inherited power even if its not Kenobi they are dangerously leaving more lineage questions open.

@Gemini
First of all, this is FAF. Second of all, maybe wait for the movie before just "deciding" that. Odds are both her and Kylo's unprecedented Force powers have something to do with the mythology behind the Force itself. It's always been bigger than the Skywalkers and bloodlines in general. People obsessed with Rey's parents as opposed to Rey herself just assumed Rey's aptitude had to come from her family when in all likelihood the answer was always a mythological one. Kylo's raw strength didn't come from his blood considering he's the only one who has it. Logic would dictate that Rey is the same.

@MyOnlyHope

That's what is in the lore

Its inherited

Sorry but that's how people get their force powers

Tlj may decide to throw 30 years of lore out the window and make something new up thogh.  You could be right.

But I just wish they gave a new random character original plot points in tfa and not someone else's.  Its not logical
@Gemini

Not really. I've always seen it as similar to how magic works in Harry Potter. Sure, Force sensitive parents are likely to have Force sensitive kids but sometimes it just shows up.
@Ynqve

I don't remember that it was stated anywhere that Force-Sensitivity is automatically inherited? Why would it be? And evn if it was, Rian changed some rules and if he changed that kind of rule, it is for the best. The Force is a living energy connecting and binding people. Force-sensitivity can be inherited but I guess that there is also some ability to connect with it outside from parentage. If magic in Harry Potter had been all about parentage, then Hermione wouldn't have entered Howart. And like Hagrid stressed in The Chamber of Secrets after Hermione was called a Muggle-born by Malefoy, there is nothing Hermione couldn't do when it comes to magic. She was definitely more gifted than Ron and Harry. And I find that it's a wonderful message that J.K.Rowling sent through Hermione, showing that this world ain't meant to be a select club.

Honestly, I don't mind the idea of Rey being a Space Cinderella, a nobody that becomes somebody. That's inspiring in the sense that anybody can have a destiny and make one's own path regardless where one comes from. That's one of the reason why I didn't agree with Reysky/Reysolo who so badly wanted her to be a Skywalker just because only the Skywalker deserve to be so gifted. And the same applies for any other theory that makes her related to a character we already know.

Now, I agree that making Rey a nobody kinda contradicts Trevorrow's statement about the answer that feels like it happened a long time ago in a galaxy far away. SoI guess weare supposed to get a full answer only in Episode 9. For me, Kenobi that would be the cherry on the cake. If she is related to him in the end of the day, that's really cool. If she is not, well the parallels were simply meant to show some similarities in their journey and I'm fine with it.
@reylo1992

Not to mention that if it was all about bloodlines and inheritance, the Jedi rule about NO FAMILIES would be incredibly stupid. I love Reynobi, but having her be a space muggleborn would be lovely.
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:44 am

@reylodownlo

RUKE LIVES!!!

Anyways guys, that's it. I'm out. I just got my tickets. I'm going on radio silence. I promised myself. lol no more spoilers for me for the next 3 days. At the meantime, I'll find some productive things to do with my life. lol

Will be back at Dec 13 9am NY time with my own spoilery reactions!

Mayb the Force be with us.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:44 am

I don’t even think all of the bologna is coming from attention seekers or trolls. Disney is known for having “people” online who spin things the way they want, leak fake stuff to hide real info etc. You can even see it on the major theme parks focused forums. It’s either a PR or a misdirection tactic, depending on the context. You spend enough time there and you start picking up on it.

I don’t know enough about Star Wars internet fandom to know who’s reliable or pick up on patterns, but IMO some of this fake stuff is bound to be mouse planted.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by reylodownlo Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:44 am

TERRI AND THE BOUNCER ARE GIVING US LIFE RN!
reylodownlo
reylodownlo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:45 am

terri's legit. She's writing for IGN. Loved Rose too:

https://twitter.com/Terri_Schwartz
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:46 am

The fact that she feels she can say that aloud now may mean romantic Reylo is more of an undertone in the movie than a big plot point. Which, I suppose, is sort of what Rian prepared us for with his comments! But as I said before, ANY undertone of romantic Reylo means we won. There's no way JJ is going to just let that alone when he started this train.

Last edited by ZioRen on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:46 am

Darth Rowan wrote:
@reylodownlo

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 6da

Holy sith.
You guys.
@Darth Rowan

YEP. THIS IS THE THING.

FORGET ABOUT THE AWFUL FAF.

WE'RE GETTING REYLO.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:46 am

MyOnlyHope wrote:
special_cases wrote:As I previously thought, this person can be legit. He didn't come to Reddit, pastebin etc. He does not have a reason to lie on that forum.

@special_cases
It's clearly fake. We know Leia's hologram is what convinces Luke to train Rey. Completely FAF. He's doing it for the same reason as any other faker. Attention.
@MyOnlyHope

The thing is he saw movie one time, it's not easy to catch all details. Luke could listen to Leia and immediately go to Yoda. And this can give a viewer an impression that Yoda influenced this decision too. We read this child's book and he clearly didn't.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemlake Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:48 am

Terri's twitter exchange could not be more clear. Reylo confirmed!

Gemlake
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:49 am

Even if one was to argue that it wasn't Reylo confirmed, it's for damn sure confirmation that Reylated is officially dead, Rey and Kylo share some intimate moments, and Rey and Kylo's relationship doesn't end on a completely awful note.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:51 am

ZioRen wrote:Even if one was to argue that it wasn't Reylo confirmed, it's for damn sure confirmation that Reylated is officially dead, Rey and Kylo share some intimate moments, and Rey and Kylo's relationship doesn't end on a completely awful note.
@ZioRen

Exactly. if rey was Reylated we'd hear about it. Instead, we are hearing about Reylo.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:51 am

ZioRen wrote:Even if one was to argue that it wasn't Reylo confirmed, it's for damn sure confirmation that Reylated is officially dead, Rey and Kylo share some intimate moments, and Rey and Kylo's relationship doesn't end on a completely awful note.
@ZioRen

THIS.

REYLATED

KYLO IS SUPER EVIL

And most of all Terry is not somebody you can call a fanatic fan. She didn't even know that Reylo existed.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next