Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+74
PalmettoBlue
Teo oswald
cherrylipstick
EchoBase
MrsWindu
TheBastardofMandalore
Reylo Lemon
Gemini
reylo1992
BenSoloLives
MoonFyre
Darth Dingbat
Rei of Sunshine
liveinsummee
Darth_marshmallow
Armadeus
cnunn
cirelle
RKR Connection
Darth Rowan
soulluos
Helix
Kylo Men
grimbergen
Mana
snowqueen6
nonesuch
MeadowofAshes
GiGiMarie
TheLastJedi
MindAndMagic
Moonjump05
reylodownlo
LadyHa
Kessel
AceofWands
ReyofLightSide
nite0wl29
ThereThere
ZephyrStrife
Nimbus002
Nyx
Darth_Awakened
rawpowah
ZioRen
benorganasolo
SheLitAFire
AnneNeville
BenRey
asterism
whisperingwillow
MyOnlyHope
FrolickingFizzgig
RosiePancake
panki
keelyshea24
Krafty
AcrosstheStars
Chris24601
teltaru
motherofpearl1
vaderito
Kylo Rey
Birdwoman
Night Huntress
Blackcanary
special_cases
Cowgirlsamurai
Saracene
Meomeo
Piper Maru
DarthRen
Ynqve
SkyStar
78 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Rei of Sunshine Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:25 pm

cnunn wrote:
Cowgirlsamurai wrote:@FrolickingFizzgig

affraid

Searching for said gif!

Edit: OMG Stretcher
@Cowgirlsamurai

Dear god, I must find this gif.
@cnunn

Holy crap I must've blinked during this part because I don't remember it!!! The entire scene was awesome but I need to watch it again!

ETA:
Poe is alright, but I feel like they sacrificed a lot kf Finn story potential by focusing more on Poe. I wanted more awesome Finn Sad

Last edited by Rei of Sunshine on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by DarthRen Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:25 pm

Gemini wrote:
grimbergen wrote:Also, it seems that I can not leave this forum. Out there are full videos of interactions of rey
and Kylo in the movie. One thing is to read spoilers and quite another to see it.
Are we still debating the abusive Kylo? omg. Was Darcy abusive when he was a moron and gave the worst proposal of the century? Adam said that Kylo has a somewhat elitist behavior clearly due to his position. I am sure that part of his development is to leave behind his prejudices.

I have left behind my fears, if this ship sinks I sink with it.
@grimbergen

I'm pretty done

Tlj didnt answer enough about most things raised in tfa

They needed to answer more

I'm not about to crusade kenobi for another 2 years

I think she is still but I'm done caring.

Also that along with all the other unanswered questions.

I just can't speculate anout any of it for anotjer 2 years lol
@Gemini

Sorry that you feel this way.

Once Rian mentioned ambiguity and nuance, I knew we're in for two more years of personal struggle for many of us. We had tons of debates, metas, insults going our way. We got a lot of things right but at the same time it's frustrating not known for sure, but it was kinda expected. Still, I can see where you¨re coming from. It would wear out anyone. I personally will debate, try to make a sense of it and where are we going with this but at some point gonna take a break from it, clear my head and space.

grimbergen wrote:Also, it seems that I can not leave this forum. Out there are full videos of interactions of rey
and Kylo in the movie. One thing is to read spoilers and quite another to see it.
Are we still debating the abusive Kylo? omg. Was Darcy abusive when he was a moron and gave the worst proposal of the century? Adam said that Kylo has a somewhat elitist behavior clearly due to his position. I am sure that part of his development is to leave behind his prejudices.

@grimbergen

We can have doubts, it's a legitimate concern because of the unknown we're facing. We can still enjoy the movie but debate it. One thing is clear, Finn/Rey, Poe/Rey, Kylo and Hux I'll go down with our ship like Holdo did with hers. Captain is loyal to his ship, same goes for Kylo's redemption. What is the outcome remains to be seen.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:30 pm

DarthRen wrote:
Gemini wrote:

@grimbergen

I'm pretty done

I just can't speculate  anout any of it for anotjer 2 years lol
@Gemini

Once Rian mentioned ambiguity and nuance, I knew we're in for two more years of personal struggle for many of us. We had tons of debates, metas, insults going our way. We got a lot of things right but at the same time it's frustrating not known for sure, but it was kinda expected. Still, I can see where you¨re coming from. It would wear out anyone. I personally will debate, try to make a sense of it and where are we going with this but at some point gonna take a break from it, clear my head and space.

@grimbergen

We can have doubts, it's a legitimate concern because of the unknown we're facing. We can still enjoy the movie but debate it. One thing is clear, Finn/Rey, Poe/Rey, Kylo and Hux I'll go down with our ship like Holdo did with hers. Captain is loyal to his ship, same goes for Kylo's redemption. What is the outcome remains to be seen.
@DarthRen

I just spent too much time lol

I really appreciate everyone I've met and got along with over the last 2/years

It helped spark my creative writing again

All I was doing prior was working on other peoples films and just trudging  along

But along the way I got a bit too emotionally invested

I'm loving the rest of the reylo scenes just not that one.  It hit a bit too close to home.  Made to feel worthless as an attempt to control me and make me stay in the wrong relationship for 2 years.  I wish I had Reys strength at the time to say no.

Reylo is still end game I think but ren needs to go a long way still

Last edited by Gemini on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by grimbergen Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:30 pm

my eyes, my eyes
I saw that gif.OMG Help
grimbergen
grimbergen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:31 pm

@Cowgirlsamurai OMG I'm saving that piece of art for later!
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:33 pm

Okay, having seen the clip of Kylo telling Rey about her parents, I came to two conclusions:

1. There is definitely still room to think that this story about her parentage may not be entirely correct. Rey being related to Kylo or Luke is for sure dead, but there could be something more there.

2. In spite of this, I don't think Kylo is lying to her. I think that version of her parents is what he saw and he believes it, whether it's real or not. He's not telling her something he knows is false to manipulate her.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastJedi Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:36 pm

I watched the leaked the end, i shouldn't but i couldn't....
People are right, Rey closes the connection and definitely has no second thoughts while Kylo wants to kill her in the end.
It's all there, Reylo is over lol! lol!
The way she looks at him and he looks at her  cheers

Last edited by TheLastJedi on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheLastJedi
TheLastJedi
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:36 pm

ZioRen wrote:Okay, having seen the clip of Kylo telling Rey about her parents, I came to two conclusions:

1. There is definitely still room to think that this story about her parentage may not be entirely correct. Rey being related to Kylo or Luke is for sure dead, but there could be something more there.

2. In spite of this, I don't think Kylo is lying to her. I think that version of her parents is what he saw and he believes it, whether it's real or not. He's not telling her something he knows is false to manipulate her.
@ZioRen

Not a lie

But witholding info?

Its the way he looked away and down  when he said it "you're nothing" very fast

And to say you have no place in the story after rey has desperately been trying to find her place due to a feeling that has always been there? That's her theme,  to find her place.

Kylo using it to make her go with him for a bad agenda? Trying to make her give up on her quest  and just go with him?

Its just..

She says no and will continue on that path of finding a place

Last edited by Gemini on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:38 pm

These platonic cousins are killing me! I've just seen the Hand Touch scene holy sith holy s*** HOLY SITH OMG SENSUALITY!

I'm sorry antis but game ove,r they are the epic lovers of this trilogy, there won't be safe easy alternative for Rey, not after this scene. I don't care what a pathetic loser Kylo is at the end of TLJ, he'll claw his way out of the ditch himself and win back rey's love and trust, gloves will be off for good, OMG I LOVE THESE TWO FANBOYS ON REDDIT ARE SHIPPING LIKE CRAZY!

As someone said over there she took his bare hand (Ben) and rejected gloved one (Kylo). And supposedly she sees his future in that scene, OMG is that true? She sees Light Ben? I'm dead. These two killed me.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:41 pm

Gemini wrote:
ZioRen wrote:Okay, having seen the clip of Kylo telling Rey about her parents, I came to two conclusions:

@ZioRen

Not a lie

But witholding info?

And to say you have no place in the story after rey has desperately been trying to find her place due to a feeling that has always been there? That's her theme,  to find her place.

Kylo using it to make her go with him for a bad agenda?

Its just..

She says no and will continue on that path of finding a place
@Gemini

I think he's just being super blunt. If his version of her backstory is real, she IS just some girl who happens to have Force powers who got herself caught up in someone else's story. He's telling her that she can be something more with him, and I think he believes that.

It's the audience that knows that even if she came from nothing, she's the hero of this story. Because we have the overhead perspective of knowing that this is Star Wars and she's the protagonist. There's supposed to be an irony there.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:41 pm

Gemini wrote:

@ZioRen

Not a lie

But witholding info?

Kylo using it to make her go with him for a bad agenda?

Its just...
@Gemini
He's not withholding anything. He's telling her what he saw, BUT Snoke was the one who showed him that vision. That's where the wiggle room is. Kylo's not manipulating Rey or giving her false information. He cares for her. He's telling her what he knows, albeit it in a very harsh way that I think she needed to hear, but you can question whether or not what Snoke showed him is true. Personally, I tend to believe it is. Rey's reaction tells me as much, but there is wiggle room if you want to see it.

Last edited by MyOnlyHope on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:42 pm

vaderito wrote:These platonic cousins are killing me! I've just seen the Hand Touch scene holy sith holy s*** HOLY SITH OMG SENSUALITY!

I'm sorry antis but game ove,r they are the epic lovers of this trilogy, there won't be safe easy alternative for Rey, not after this scene. I don't care what a pathetic loser Kylo is at the end of TLJ, he'll claw his way out of the ditch himself and win back rey's love and trust, gloves will be off for good, OMG I LOVE THESE TWO FANBOYS ON REDDIT ARE SHIPPING LIKE CRAZY!

As someone said over there she took his bare hand (Ben) and rejected gloved one (Kylo). And supposedly she sees his future in that scene, OMG is that true? She sees Light Ben? I'm dead. These two killed me.
@vaderito

They tell each other what they saw in the vision later in the elevator.

Spoiler:
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:43 pm

@MyOnlyHope

I think I need to wait until tomorrow when I see the whole movie

I can't make true judgments off of broken parts and info I think

Tomorrow is the day!
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:44 pm

@ZioRen
Kylo and Rey have spent the whole film up until this point trying to win the other over. They have a very weird, intimate connection on the island and go on this surreal journey together. Rey and Kylo developed these feelings as they tried to pull the other to their side. There's a lot to still be resolved.

Had Snoke not been messing with their bond like the twisted snake he was and had Luke not gotten in the way... things might have gone very differently in that throne room. When they touch the Force theme plays. But of course everything goes to hell because it's only Act II.

I'm laughing so hard at the fanboys saying the Force Bond is gone. That's not how the Force works, guys.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:45 pm

Re: Rey's parentage, while I haven't seen the movie yet, one takeaway from TFA for me was that, as awful as Kylo can be, he's honest. I can see him try and use the knowledge of Rey's parents to convince her to join him, but that he would deliberately tell lies in order to manipulate her? Not really.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:48 pm

IMHO Kylo is most definitely a Solo. I think being a blunt a** comes naturally. But as far as lying to her? Not once did he tell her a lie in TFA.
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:50 pm

@ZioRen

So,you think Kenobi, Palpatine or some other version could be true. Maybe her parents were more than just regular junkers on Jakku.

Gemini wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
Gemini wrote:

@grimbergen

I'm pretty done

I just can't speculate  anout any of it for anotjer 2 years lol
@Gemini

@grimbergen

@DarthRen

I just spent too much time lol

I really appreciate everyone I've met and got along with over the last 2/years

It helped spark my creative writing again

All I was doing prior was working on other peoples films and just trudging  along

But along the way I got a bit too emotionally invested

I'm loving the rest of the reylo scenes just not that one.  It hit a bit too close to home.  Made to feel worthless as an attempt to control me and make me stay in the wrong relationship for 2 years.  I wish I had Reys strength at the time to say no.

Reylo is still end game I think but ren needs to go a long way still
@Gemini

I can see how that scene could look like, I think Rian probably meant it that way to be ambigious. It can certainly strike as manipulation, just forcing her to a certain path. Rey is a strong, brave girl for rejecting it especially with his hardware he showed her earlier as his 8 pack.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:56 pm

vaderito wrote:These platonic cousins are killing me! I've just seen the Hand Touch scene holy sith holy s*** HOLY SITH OMG SENSUALITY!

@vaderito
Did you see the part where Luke barges in? There's this shot with them staring into each other's eyes by firelight.

The gifs are floating around Tumblr.

#PlatonicCousins
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by vaderito Wed 13 Dec 2017, 2:00 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@vaderito
Did you see the part where Luke barges in? There's this shot with them staring into each other's eyes by firelight.

The gifs are floating around Tumblr.

#PlatonicCousins
@FrolickingFizzgig

Yes. It ends with Luke barging in. I didn't see the part where their fingers are locked, just the touch where she gasps in ecstasy.

I've also seen clips and gif of reylo's Will and Elizabeth fight. Only 20 sec but wow! Rick heinrichs didn't let me down.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Wed 13 Dec 2017, 2:03 pm

Meomeo wrote:I would say The proposal does sound both genuine and manipulative at the same time.
1) I can see that he has feelings for her and he wants her to stay
2) He is using her weakness (her fear of being abandoned/not needed) to make her stay
This says a lot about the current Kylo. He is still the selfish, entitled, privileged guy who thinks that his attention to Rey is somewhat of a bless to her. But he is conflicted and he is really honest about his feelings, even though he is a jerk. I mean... he is the villain here how could it work out as a normal proposal.
But at the same time, he technically says “please” and it’s very sincere, her offers her what he believes to be the biggest price “ruling the galaxy” and “acknowledges” her power. So this means a lot as well. There’s still a way for him to redeem himself. Hope isn’t lost.
Conclusion: worst proposal award of the 198384477 century (or whatever time it is) belongs to... lol
@Meomeo

It's like BatB
"I TOLD YOU TO JOIN ME FOR DINNER....please?"
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 13 Dec 2017, 2:07 pm

OMG, just saw the last scene! The looooonging look they exchange! Rey still caring but steeling herself due to disappointment. Kylo absolutely heartbroken. IX is gonna be the most epic romance ever! People will be rooting for Kylo to get better save few antis whose number is dwindling as we speak.

EDIT: That moment when she closes the door and Kylo shudders/flinches as if he felt it physically. What a performance, Adam! affraid
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 13 Dec 2017, 2:11 pm

vaderito wrote:OMG, just saw the last scene! The looooonging look they exchange! Rey still caring but steeling herself due to disappointment. Kylo absolutely heartbroken. IX is gonna be the most epic romance ever! People will be rooting for Kylo to get better save few antis whose number is dwindling as we speak.

EDIT: That moment when she closes the door and Kylo shudders/flinches as if he felt it physically. What a performance, Adam! affraid
@vaderito

This is what her look said to me also. It started with a "what if....." and then she realized there was too much at stake to bet on 'what if', so she steeled herself and shut that door.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Wed 13 Dec 2017, 2:13 pm

vaderito wrote:OMG, just saw the last scene! The looooonging look they exchange! Rey still caring but steeling herself due to disappointment. Kylo absolutely heartbroken. IX is gonna be the most epic romance ever! People will be rooting for Kylo to get better save few antis whose number is dwindling as we speak.

@vaderito

That alone right there speaks volumes. He knows he screwed up. Typical BF being shunned to the dog house for the night. :sobs: but why 2 more years??
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 13 Dec 2017, 2:18 pm

Luke's so gonna give Rey at the Reylo wedding when Kylo earns his worth and everyone's love. Also, Kiss of true Love is happening in IX. I was scared cause I havn't seen their last scene myself but now that I have I have no fear. Kylo's path to redemption starts now. His uncle wrecked him, his mother gave up, his greatest love sent him to sleep on a couch. This is the lowest point. Nobody believes in him anymore. I cna't wait for Adam to sink his teeth is Kylo's clawing his way back. With his gloves off!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next