Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+74
PalmettoBlue
Teo oswald
cherrylipstick
EchoBase
MrsWindu
TheBastardofMandalore
Reylo Lemon
Gemini
reylo1992
BenSoloLives
MoonFyre
Darth Dingbat
Rei of Sunshine
liveinsummee
Darth_marshmallow
Armadeus
cnunn
cirelle
RKR Connection
Darth Rowan
soulluos
Helix
Kylo Men
grimbergen
Mana
snowqueen6
nonesuch
MeadowofAshes
GiGiMarie
TheLastJedi
MindAndMagic
Moonjump05
reylodownlo
LadyHa
Kessel
AceofWands
ReyofLightSide
nite0wl29
ThereThere
ZephyrStrife
Nimbus002
Nyx
Darth_Awakened
rawpowah
ZioRen
benorganasolo
SheLitAFire
AnneNeville
BenRey
asterism
whisperingwillow
MyOnlyHope
FrolickingFizzgig
RosiePancake
panki
keelyshea24
Krafty
AcrosstheStars
Chris24601
teltaru
motherofpearl1
vaderito
Kylo Rey
Birdwoman
Night Huntress
Blackcanary
special_cases
Cowgirlsamurai
Saracene
Meomeo
Piper Maru
DarthRen
Ynqve
SkyStar
78 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 40 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 14 Dec 2017, 12:33 pm

Starliteprism wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:I think he thought shewas dead, he had seen her ship blown up after all. I also suspect he didn't know Rey was on the Falcon at the end. Just Chewie. Who shot him.
@motherofpearl1

I'm in two minds about it, since of their connection, so he might have been aware if she died or if on the ship. Also, what was Snoke going on about bridging their connection together, because I think he was lying about that, plus they still had the connection after Snoke's possible end scene? Hmmm
@Starliteprism

Absolutely sure Snoke was lying.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 40 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Sforza Thu 14 Dec 2017, 12:34 pm

Starliteprism wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:I think he thought shewas dead, he had seen her ship blown up after all. I also suspect he didn't know Rey was on the Falcon at the end. Just Chewie. Who shot him.
@motherofpearl1

I'm in two minds about it, since of their connection, so he might have been aware if she died or if on the ship. Also, what was Snoke going on about bridging their connection together, because I think he was lying about that, plus they still had the connection after Snoke's possible end scene? Hmmm
@Starliteprism
I think snoke was lying about that too.

Sforza
Sforza
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 14 Dec 2017, 12:34 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:@Sforza There won't be one at all. Biggest crack to come out of this. Oscar Isaac has chemistry with everyone. Finn, Rey, BB-8, Leia.
@MyOnlyHope

Agree with you there, originally Rey met Poe at the end of TFA and the scene was cut. This simply repeated the scene.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Thu 14 Dec 2017, 12:37 pm

Sforza wrote:
@Starliteprism

@Sforza

I agree, they had this connection before he even met her first in the woods of Takodana- and Snoke himself admitted he thought Skywalker was the light to meet Kylo's darkness... so I don't think he was aware of Rey at that time.

Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Thu 14 Dec 2017, 12:48 pm

Night Huntress wrote:
Sforza wrote:
@Starliteprism

@Sforza

I agree, they had this connection before he even met her first in the woods of Takodana- and Snoke himself admitted he thought Skywalker was the light to meet Kylo's darkness... so I don't think he was aware of Rey at that time.

@Night Huntress

And so I wonder then that Snoke didn't influence their visions- and that what they saw for each other was true, they will turn and meet in the middle.
But it does seem like Snoke manipulated an appearance of Vader to Kylo pre-TFA?
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Thu 14 Dec 2017, 1:11 pm

ReyofLightSide wrote:
Night Huntress wrote:
Sforza wrote:
@Starliteprism

@Sforza

@Night Huntress

And so I wonder then that Snoke didn't influence their visions- and that what they saw for each other was true, they will turn and meet in the middle.
@ReyofLightSide

My greatest curiosity at the moment is what was their shared vision of the future.....possibly together?

YOU GUYS>>>>>>I JUST BOOKED MYSELF A TICKET TO SEE IT AGAIN IN 1.5 HOURS!!!
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Thu 14 Dec 2017, 1:13 pm

I am also seeing it twice tonight! I thought I cancelled the late night showing but I didn't (the day tix went on sale was a flurry of excitement and I may have blacked out Smile ) and I am seeing it at 6 and then 11.

I may also have tickets for two more times this weekend.
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Thu 14 Dec 2017, 1:26 pm

ReyofLightSide wrote:

@ReyofLightSide

I don't know about Snokes manipulation of Vader visions- but I'm sure what Kylo & Rey saw was a possible future...always in motion the future is.
Snoke just used what he saw in Rey's and Kylo's head to his advantage.

I wonder what intention Kylo had when he brought Rey to Snoke - did he already had in mind to kill Snoke? I think after Snoke mocked him and shocked him with force lightning he was pretty pissed.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Thu 14 Dec 2017, 1:30 pm

ReyofLightSide wrote:I am also seeing it twice tonight! I thought I cancelled the late night showing but I didn't (the day tix went on sale was a flurry of excitement and I may have blacked out Smile ) and I am seeing it at 6 and then 11.

I may also have tickets for two more times this weekend.
@ReyofLightSide

AWESOME! I watched it this morning at IMAX 3D with the hubs and just had so many thoughts rolling around about it, so in the spirit of the moment, going to bus it to my local cinema for a 2D viewing...SOLO(pun intended).

ENJOY ENJOY!!!
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Thu 14 Dec 2017, 1:53 pm

There is a part of the guard fight where it looks like Rey twirls her saber and just *screams* at one of the guards, like come at me! It is soooo Kylo-eque. Twisted Evil
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Thu 14 Dec 2017, 2:23 pm

ReyofLightSide wrote:There is a part of the guard fight where it looks like Rey twirls her saber and just *screams* at one of the guards, like come at me! It is soooo Kylo-eque. Twisted Evil
@ReyofLightSide

I bet he's thinking, "That's my baby and I'm proud."

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Thu 14 Dec 2017, 2:40 pm

by the way... Kylo/Adam looks so gorgeous in TLJ and I don't even mean the shirtless scene (although that was great too Mwehe )

In the throne room at the beginning when Snoke tells him to get rid of the helmet... I was like...."yeah, I agree with Snokey Mockey on this" Hey
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Thu 14 Dec 2017, 3:26 pm

vaderito wrote:Ok, can anyone tell me WTF Adam went to Ireland? is there a scene with him on Ahch-to even as a Force Bond projection? I don't quite get it.
@vaderito

To act with Daisy even if he wasn't on camera. It's hard to do a scene like that alone. You need someone to react to, and better Adam than a random PA reading lines.

Once I see the film, I may be able to tell more about how shots were set up.
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Thu 14 Dec 2017, 4:24 pm

I am at the theater for the 6pm show
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Thu 14 Dec 2017, 4:38 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:
Blackcanary wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:I just realised there was some bits and bobs in the BTS footage that didn't make an appearance in TLJ. For instance, Rose's new hairdo (or was that perhaps her original hairdo which they then changed to the Charlie's Angels 'do?). Or that bit with Leia saluting Poe, Finn and Rose who seem to be going somewhere with bags and backpacks. Probably some others as well. I don't remember seeing that shot of Rey lifting her ignited lightsaber above her head with her rain cloak on. Nor do I remember seeing that shot of seated sad Kylo sharply turning his head towards something? Was that in the film?

No Iceland planet either, unless some of the Crait landscape shots were Iceland. But there was that curious publicity shot of Rey in an Icelandic landscape, and that particular type of landscape never made an appearance at all.
@Darth Dingbat

Rian even said Iceland was his favourite place to film so...????

I was listening to the MSW reaction and they were really puzzled by the lack of things like the crashed ship (which they had filming images of). I have zero clue where that might have fitted into the narrative.

RJ said the original cut was over 3 hours, so it seems like there was a lot snipped.

@Blackcanary

And Luke's compass, the origins of which were even explained in Battlefront. Where was that?
@Darth Dingbat

Catching up and don't know if anyone answered this, but someone lightened up a shot from Kylo's room/hut in his flashback so they could see what Ben Solo's lightsaber looked like, and Luke's compass was on the table alongside it! Not sure what that means, exactly, but it was in the movie.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Thu 14 Dec 2017, 4:39 pm

Wasn't there like a leak saying that Daisy was acting out a scene infront of the camera while Adam was off cam saying his lines?

That could've been how they shot the forcebond

-------

http://reylo.skyforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=690
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40