Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To kiss, or not to kiss - that is the question.

+44
Dar-ren19
Xylo Ren
giaciak2
Starliteprism
tukicarreno
naberrie93
MeadowofAshes
MrsWindu
FrolickingFizzgig
Socialnole
cherrylipstick
KnightsofReylo_2015
Cowgirlsamurai
ZioRen
Kessel
Kylo Men
DeeBee
nickandnora
Piper Maru
Kylo Rey
bashfulblueeyes3
Blood Moon
GreyRey
twilekempire
MyOnlyHope
PalmettoBlue
californiagirl
Moonlight13
Darth_Awakened
Night Huntress
Ynqve
snufkin
Saracene
rey09
ISeeAnIsland
lauvamp
thescavenger
SheLitAFire
vaderito
SkyStar
rawpowah
Moonjump05
IoJovi
Let The Past Die
48 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

To kiss, or not to kiss - that is the question. - Page 3 Empty Re: To kiss, or not to kiss - that is the question.

Post by thescavenger Fri 12 Jan 2018, 4:22 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:
GreyRey wrote:Star Wars is more of a fairytale than sci fi, so, yeah, I think we're gonna get a kiss. All the years and two movies have been building to a Reylo kiss. Whoever writes the stories will take the kiss seriously. Maybe we might even get a Kylo/Ben and Rey theme out of it.
@GreyRey
IMO the Reylo theme has been written for years. It's probably some beautiful, angsty yet hopeful piece that somehow melds and completes both of their themes, and it is currently locked up in a safe somewhere. Laughing
@MyOnlyHope

I'm really enjoying your signature. Like, I read your posts and then see Reylo Johnson smirking at the end, and it just makes me soooo happy. He is so in on this ship.
thescavenger
thescavenger
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

To kiss, or not to kiss - that is the question. - Page 3 Empty Re: To kiss, or not to kiss - that is the question.

Post by twilekempire Fri 12 Jan 2018, 4:30 pm

snufkin wrote:@twilekempire - it even makes psychological sense because if you look at the OT, the moment Leia grabs Luke's blaster and shoots the hole into the garbage chute is likely what sparked Han's interest/attraction to her. All this talk about Freud, kid likely picked up on that particular dynamic between his parents. And like mommy, Rey is a take charge brunette

@snufkin

Hah, yes! Though I think Han's feelings were more of the "oooh, she's feisty!" variety and with Ben it's more like... it's been so long since anyone touched him gently and he feels so unwanted that he's sort of frozen up in awe and there's this overwhelming joy inside his chest. Heady stuff. I can't believe Snoke was dumb enough to think he could compete with a drug as fine as that feeling.

Drivers' body language, especially in the elevator, reminds me of an incredibly intense crush I had on a girl in my awkward youth. She'd casually touch me or grab me in a hug and I'd sort of go very still and temporarily ascend to a higher plane of existence in pure, astonished joy lol

I imagine a kiss being started by Rey and then, after a few seconds of astonishment, Ben dives into it with gusto because the dam just broke.
twilekempire
twilekempire
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 12 Jan 2018, 4:34 pm

@twilekempire Oh definitely, I like how they decided to go the route of having their attraction/interactions be of a different tenor. It's very painfully sweet, intense, and earnest in a way that Han and Leia's relationship never was ("I know" is such a perfect response because neither of them are emotionally open people).

And yes, apparently Snoke wasn't aware of how the combined impact of dopamine and testosterone was more powerful than whatever hold he had over Ben.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Let The Past Die Fri 12 Jan 2018, 4:36 pm

Now now, ya'll. When I first started this thread, I asked did you want a kiss or not. WELL,  you lot are just so darn greedy!
Its not one kiss you want, oh no no, you want every type of kiss going.... Let's examine the evidence.
1. Kiss of Life
2.Fairy Tale
3.Battle Type Kiss
4. Soft Tender kiss
5.Moody Kiss
6. A Kiss to sock it to the Annes
7. A sweet romantic kiss
8. An angst driven kiss
9. A kiss instigated by Kylo
10. A kiss instigated by Rey
11. A Han and Leia type kiss
12 A kiss and a smile at the same time
13. A sensual kiss
14. A reward kiss
15. Kylo taking Rey's hand and kissing her palm

OK so number 15 is one I threw in, think I'm obsessed with hands.
Hmmm, have you lot convinced me.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Happy now lol!

So now the problem is not whether to kiss, but which type?
Throwing it back at you peeps.....

Last edited by Let The Past Die on Sun 14 Jan 2018, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Fri 12 Jan 2018, 4:37 pm

Let The Past Die wrote:Now now, y'all. When I first started this thread, I asked did you want a kiss or not. WELL,  you lot are just so darn greedy!
Its not one kiss you want, oh no no, you want every type of kiss going.... Let's examine the evidence.
1. Kiss of Life
2.Fairy Tale
3.Battle Type Kiss
4. Soft Tender kiss
5.Moody Kiss
7. A sweet romantic kiss
8. An angst driven kiss
13. A sensual kiss
14. A reward kiss

Happy now lol!

@Let The Past Die

Well number 15 - Kylo is a prince Wink
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by thescavenger Fri 12 Jan 2018, 4:40 pm

SkyStar wrote:
Let The Past Die wrote:Now now, y'all. When I first started this thread, I asked did you want a kiss or not. WELL,  you lot are just so darn greedy!
1. Kiss of Life
2.Fairy Tale
3.Battle Type Kiss
4. Soft Tender kiss
5.Moody Kiss
7. A sweet romantic kiss
8. An angst driven kiss
13. A sensual kiss
14. A reward kiss

Happy now lol!

@Let The Past Die

@SkyStar

Haha, I can imagine that happening, and then Rey's like "are you serious!?" before instigating a full on kiss.
thescavenger
thescavenger
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyRey Fri 12 Jan 2018, 4:45 pm

thescavenger wrote:
SkyStar wrote:
1. Kiss of Life
2.Fairy Tale
3.Battle Type Kiss
4. Soft Tender kiss
5.Moody Kiss
7. A sweet romantic kiss
8. An angst driven kiss
13. A sensual kiss
14. A reward kiss

Happy now lol!

@Let The Past Die

@SkyStar

Haha, I can imagine that happening, and then Rey's like "are you serious!?" before instigating a full on kiss.
@thescavenger

If Reylo is mirroring Beauty and the Beast, then we might get fairytale/kiss of life. At the end of Beauty and the Beast, Belle kisses Beast, which transforms him back to human and heals his wound.

I actually don't care which kind we'll get. I just want them to kiss. If I had to choose, I'd probably take the fairytale kiss. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite fairytale, so I might be happy with that kind of smooching.
GreyRey
GreyRey
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Fri 12 Jan 2018, 4:56 pm

So I think the first kiss, the Kiss of Life will take place during their battle and Rey will initiate. This is how I imagine it- they are battling it out, the fight of their lives, Kylo is besting her but at the end, she gets him and is in the position to KILL him once and for all. And he feels the most defeated now more than ever, and tells her to just end him already. And instead of doing that, she drops her (new) saber, embraces him and then BAM! Kiss of Life. He is shocked and it is CRAZY emotional for the both of them.

The second kiss at the end of the movie when ben solo is totally back. They lock eyes after everything is done, and he kisses her passionately against the backdrop of a sunset or something romantic lol.

Last edited by rey09 on Fri 12 Jan 2018, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Fri 12 Jan 2018, 4:59 pm

rey09 wrote:So I think the first kiss, the Kiss of Life will take place during their battle and Rey will initiate. This is how I imagine it- they are battling it out, the fight of their lives, Kylo is besting her but at the end, she gets him and is in the position to KILL him once and for all. And he feels the most defeated now more than ever, and tells her to just end him already. And instead of doing that, she drops her saber, embraces him and then BAM! Kiss of Life. He is shocked and it is CRAZY emotional for the both of them.

The second kiss at the end of the movie when ben solo is totally back. They lock eyes after everything is done, and he kisses her passionately against the backdrop of a sunset or something romantic lol.
@rey09

I agree with you! cheers
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Moon Fri 12 Jan 2018, 5:12 pm

I'm going for:

A touch of his scar
A sensual and passionate kiss ( not that FinnRose kiddies play)

and please grab his hair Rey ;-)

But a good kiss is being included in the last movie, I already have a bet with a friend for a nice yummy diner! Twisted Evil
Blood Moon
Blood Moon
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Fri 12 Jan 2018, 5:17 pm

No idea where this might happen...he’s lifting her hand to kiss the back of it like the prince he is and at the last second, he turns her hand and kisses in the inside of her wrist.

I put that in a Dramione fanfic once. I still love the idea. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Let The Past Die Fri 12 Jan 2018, 5:27 pm

Blood Moon wrote:I'm going for:

A touch of his scar
A sensual and passionate kiss ( not that FinnRose kiddies play)

and please grab his hair Rey ;-)

But a good kiss is being included in the last movie, I already have a bet with a friend for a nice yummy diner! Twisted Evil
@Blood Moon

Oh yes to the above.
twilekempire wrote:

I imagine a kiss being started by Rey and then, after a few seconds of astonishment, Ben dives into it with gusto because the dam just broke.
@twilekempire

Like the idea of Kylo going in with gusto after astonishment

PalmettoBlue wrote:No idea where this might happen...he’s lifting her hand to kiss the back of it like the prince he is and at the last second, he turns her hand and kisses in the inside of her wrist.

@PalmettoBlue

Still my beating heart, hands just get me. I had an experience where a street performer dressed as a a Cavalier, took my hand and did just  what you described @PalmettoBlue I kid you not! .. Oh my, did I flush, he had such a glint in his eye, the cheeky so and so, I was stood next to my husband at the time. I don't think my heart or red cheeks recovered for quite a while.
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Fri 12 Jan 2018, 5:30 pm

Kiss, kiss, kiss

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Fri 12 Jan 2018, 5:31 pm

OK. IMAGINE THAT. (J.J was behind btw)

lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Fri 12 Jan 2018, 5:40 pm

lauvamp wrote:OK. IMAGINE THAT. (J.J was behind btw)

@lauvamp

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS. THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE THRONE ROOM!

To kiss, or not to kiss - that is the question. - Page 3 Latest?cb=20140415232311

Oh gosh Michael Vartan was one of my teenage crushes when he was in Alias and Never Been Kissed.

@PalmettoBlue - ahem, I would like a link to that Dramione fic please!! Approves
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 12 Jan 2018, 5:48 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:

@lauvamp

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS. THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE THRONE ROOM!

To kiss, or not to kiss - that is the question. - Page 3 Latest?cb=20140415232311

Oh gosh Michael Vartan was one of my teenage crushes when he was in Alias and Never Been Kissed.

@PalmettoBlue - ahem, I would like a link to that Dramione fic please!! Approves
@SheLitAFire

Back when Michael Vartan was the big heartthrob and Bradley Cooper was the guy who got friendzoned.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by thescavenger Fri 12 Jan 2018, 5:50 pm

@lauvamp

Oh yeah, and a few weeks back, someone posted a JJ-directed episode of Felicity's almost kiss. I think I might faint thinking about what could happen in IX.

EDIT: Sorry, I don't recall who posted it, but major kudos to you!

Last edited by thescavenger on Fri 12 Jan 2018, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
thescavenger
thescavenger
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Fri 12 Jan 2018, 5:51 pm

1. Kiss of Life
2.Fairy Tale
3.Battle Type Kiss
4. Soft Tender kiss
5.Moody Kiss
7. A sweet romantic kiss
8. An angst driven kiss
13. A sensual kiss
14. A reward kiss

Happy now lol!

@Let The Past Die

Oh I want more than a kiss, hun. But uh...I guess I'll just have to read about it in fanfics. Wink
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Fri 12 Jan 2018, 5:51 pm

@thescavenger

I loved this episode!!
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve Fri 12 Jan 2018, 5:52 pm

@lauvamp

Aww Vaughn and Sydney were my OTP back in the days! Antis are so stupid for thinking that J.J. will kill Reylo, he's demonstrated time and time again that he likes a good slow burn romance with plenty of angst and drama.
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Fri 12 Jan 2018, 6:12 pm

snufkin wrote:@twilekempire Oh definitely, I like how they decided to go the route of having their attraction/interactions be of a different tenor. It's very painfully sweet, intense, and earnest in a way that Han and Leia's relationship never was ("I know" is such a perfect response because neither of them are emotionally open people).

And yes, apparently Snoke wasn't aware of how the combined impact of dopamine and testosterone was more powerful than whatever hold he had over Ben.  
@snufkin

Yes! I loved that about Rey and Ben. TLJ had a lot of sexual imagery and Driver and Ridley bring an inherent sensual and sexual chemistry to their dynamic, but at the same time Rian managed to balance that with a beautifully tender, hormonal teenager-y 'first love' type of attraction. It's very childlike and sincere. Their relationship is quite unique in this sense, I don't think I've seen something like that before. I suppose it might have something to do with the dichotomy between Kylo Ren/Ben Solo.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Fri 12 Jan 2018, 6:15 pm

We all know the influence of "The Phantom of the Opera" in Kylo's design. I watched the movie recently and I was stunned when I noticed all the coincidences between this and Reylo story, seriously!!! BUT I hope they won't share the same ending because it sucks and I cried.

Whatever, a drama-tale-kiss like that would be welcome Very Happy

lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Fri 12 Jan 2018, 6:21 pm

thescavenger wrote:

@lauvamp

Oh yeah, and a few weeks back, someone posted a JJ-directed episode of Felicity's almost kiss. I think I might faint thinking about what could happen in IX.

EDIT: Sorry, I don't recall who posted it, but major kudos to you!
@thescavenger

yeaa I posted this awhile ago, maybe someone else did too! JJ wrote the almost kiss and the real deal! Like seriously, I always think about Ben and Felicity when I think about reylo lol. Likee I remember thinking when I first started watching that Ben and Felicity would really get each other on an emotional level, they had the same depth I felt but Felicity came out soo strong and Ben freaked understandably. And yet...JJ managed to get them together the first around! Which is incredible because Felicity was such a weirdo in the beginning XD. I actually thought it was done for them. And then in later seasons, she cheats on him (which was awful egh) and then he ends up having a baby with another woman. Those two have been through a lot of real world obstacles and they still managed to be endgame because at the end of the day, they loved each other (altho I hated how weird it was with her and noel...) but anyway because of those two, I have full faith that JJ will make Reylo official!!!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by thescavenger Fri 12 Jan 2018, 6:28 pm

@rey09 Yes, I'm sure it was you! Great find, I'm certain JJ has got this down. His track record on kissing scenes is just as strong as his lens flares.
thescavenger
thescavenger
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Fri 12 Jan 2018, 6:32 pm

thescavenger wrote:@rey09 Yes, I'm sure it was you! Great find, I'm certain JJ has got this down. His track record on kissing scenes is just as strong as his lens flares.
@thescavenger

Haha yess I cannot wait to see how he builds the angst up *squeals*

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next