Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss of F8TE

+35
SanghaRen
ISeeAnIsland
snufkin
Marchtwin
Irina de France
Force22
Reylo Lemon
LadyHa
Lily Snape
IoJovi
Slade
Search Your Feelings
Armadeus
Sylvia Snow
ZenBrainJam
MeadowofAshes
Mana
Saracene
Kylo Ren
Rimfaxe96
Kessel
Helix
creepi0
rey09
BenRey
Kyla Ren
Birdwoman
Airemyn
CienaRee
MissG
nonesuch
BastilaBey
ZioRen
Darth_Awakened
Xylo Ren
39 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Kiss in VIII:

Kiss of F8TE Vote_lcap21%Kiss of F8TE Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 25 ]
Kiss of F8TE Vote_lcap1%Kiss of F8TE Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Kiss of F8TE Vote_lcap21%Kiss of F8TE Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 25 ]
Kiss of F8TE Vote_lcap20%Kiss of F8TE Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 23 ]
Kiss of F8TE Vote_lcap28%Kiss of F8TE Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 33 ]
Kiss of F8TE Vote_lcap3%Kiss of F8TE Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
Kiss of F8TE Vote_lcap2%Kiss of F8TE Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Kiss of F8TE Vote_lcap3%Kiss of F8TE Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
Kiss of F8TE Vote_lcap1%Kiss of F8TE Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 117

Kiss of F8TE Empty Kiss of F8TE

Post by Xylo Ren Sun 26 Jun 2016, 12:01 pm

If you look back at the Prequel and Original Trilogies, there has always been a kiss in the second movie.

*May I also add that not only did the couple kiss once towards the middle of the movie, but they kissed again towards the end of the movie when they were about to be separated.  Twisted Evil

This poll is meant to explore our fun predictions on whether there will be a kiss in 8, and who it will be between! Multiple choices available!

Vote and then write down your reasoning! Like on the cheek, on the lips, spur of the moment, awkward, angry...

THE KISS OF F8TE in EPISODE 8! Wink

PS sorry if this has been done before, I searched and couldn't find any polls about it!
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Kiss of F8TE Empty Re: Kiss of F8TE

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 26 Jun 2016, 12:44 pm

I'm a fan of the ring theory so I'd say there will be a kiss between the dark side and the light Twisted Evil
But I'd choose hux and Snoke too lol!

Last edited by Maria Antonietta on Sun 26 Jun 2016, 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 26 Jun 2016, 12:44 pm

I went with KMT & Finn and Kylo and Rey - almost version.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 26 Jun 2016, 12:45 pm

I had forgotten about the kissing happening more than once. So that said, I'm voting on Finn and KMT in the middle of the movie, and an honest to goodness physical in person Reylo kiss at the end of the movie.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by IoJovi Sun 26 Jun 2016, 12:59 pm

Force22 wrote:Maybe they'll have Finn and KMT to fool the audience? They'll kiss, I think. Anyways, everyone will think they are the romance of the movie... and then. bam! Rey and Kylo.

I used to think it would be too early for a kiss, but I don't know anymore. It's too early for them to get together, but a kiss in weird circumstances, why not? And then they are separated, of course, perhaps each of them going to their own side... Something like that.
@Force22

I stated this in another thread earlier, but they don't need to have the monolith of trouble ironed out between them in order for their lips to accidentally smack into one another. This could play out in multiple ways - mid saber fight/argument, or in the heat of the moment after he saves her from some sort of pending doom. The possibilities are endless.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 26 Jun 2016, 1:11 pm

I wish I could say I think Rey and Kylo will kiss in VIII, but I'm pretty confident that they won't. (If I'm honest, I'm still not fully getting my hopes up that Reylo will really happen at all. I have some hope, but not a ton).

If KMT really plays Finn's love interest, then that kiss is almost guaranteed.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by IoJovi Sun 26 Jun 2016, 1:29 pm

Force22 wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
Force22 wrote:Maybe they'll have Finn and KMT to fool the audience? They'll kiss, I think. Anyways, everyone will think they are the romance of the movie... and then. bam! Rey and Kylo.

I used to think it would be too early for a kiss, but I don't know anymore. It's too early for them to get together, but a kiss in weird circumstances, why not? And then they are separated, of course, perhaps each of them going to their own side... Something like that.
@Force22

I stated this in another thread earlier, but they don't need to have the monolith of trouble ironed out between them in order for their lips to accidentally smack into one another.  This could play out in multiple ways - mid saber fight/argument, or in the heat of the moment after he saves her from some sort of pending doom.  The possibilities are endless.
@IoJovi

Yes, we won't get a passionate kiss with a mutual declaration of love. But I think a short kiss, sort of a "in the moment" thing, can be good. And then Rey can regret it right afterwards. When you think about it, c'mon, they've done much worse in the snow fight.
@Force22

Totally this - I too don't see any declarations of love between either one of them (okay *maybe * Kylo, but I'm still unsure with that one).  Spur of the moment though when neither of them are thinking clearly?  Oh yes - sign me right up for that.

@ZioRen back in say February or March, I was like you with having doubts.  However, given everything that's come out over the past seven months - from Reygate to John Boyega's comments about the romance not going the way you think when asked about Finn and Rey, I'm now in the 110% sure camp.  It was confirmation my eyes didn't play tricks on me back in December.

The only question that remains now isn't if, but how.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 26 Jun 2016, 1:30 pm

@Force22

IoJovi wrote:I had forgotten about the kissing happening more than once. So that said, I'm voting on Finn and KMT in the middle of the movie, and an honest to goodness physical in person Reylo kiss at the end of the movie.
@IoJovi

This and this.

I think that if we get a kiss around the 40-minute mark (as has been tradition for the 2nd movie in each trilogy), it'll be FinnTran. (The only way that's Reylo is if he's giving her mouth-to-mouth after falling off the cliff.) I do think that we're going to get that FinnTran kiss around mid-picture, and that most of the GA is going to love their cute-coupleness and assume that they're going to be The Romance for the movie/trilogy.

While that's going on, we'd then have Rey and Kylo's feelings and relationship evolving under people's noses...culminating a kiss that's probably going to shock both them and the audience at/near the end of the movie.

This dual romance scenario gets even more interesting if some of the rumors we've heard are true and KMT betrays Finn or something bad happens to KMT (i.e. the Finn gets revenge on Phasma for something personal rumor).
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Search Your Feelings Sun 26 Jun 2016, 1:32 pm

Does mouth to mouth count if Kylo saves her from the ocean? Laughing
@Iseeanisland Already beat me to it

I think KMT will put a peck on Finn first.
Then maybe later, something will happen between Kylo and Rey. At this point, I don't see Rey initiating. It really depends on which direction they take it in Ep8. Only way I can see Rey initiating it would be in a force vision/test/nightmare/dream.

Last edited by Search Your Feelings on Sun 26 Jun 2016, 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Search Your Feelings
Search Your Feelings
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 26 Jun 2016, 1:33 pm

I'm hoping to hear more about their next interactions from the podcast guys, I guess we'll see Wink
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 26 Jun 2016, 1:47 pm

Force22 wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

@Force22

I stated this in another thread earlier, but they don't need to have the monolith of trouble ironed out between them in order for their lips to accidentally smack into one another. This could play out in multiple ways - mid saber fight/argument, or in the heat of the moment after he saves her from some sort of pending doom. The possibilities are endless.
@IoJovi

Yes, we won't get a passionate kiss with a mutual declaration of love. But I think a short kiss, sort of a "in the moment" thing, can be good. And then Rey can regret it right afterwards. When you think about it, c'mon, they've done much worse in the snow fight.
@Force22

Nope, I don't think we'll get any mutual declarations of love, either. But you don't need that for a kiss. And I could see Rey regretting it or at least being confused about it afterwards. It's not going to be a situation where they kiss and are then an established couple with smooth sailing until the end of IX. I do think that prior to the kiss, we'll get to a point where Rey has a better understanding of Kylo and cares for him on some level without having brushed all of his former bad deeds under the rug.

On the contrary, I expect there to be some sort of establishment of mutual attraction/growing feelings by the end of VIII, and then a series of ups-and-downs in IX, culminating in a huge self-sacrifice of some kind from Kylo, and the trilogy ending with established unconditional love between the two of them.

ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Sun 26 Jun 2016, 1:50 pm

Finn and KMT will definitely be the first kiss which, as others have said, will get the GA thinking they are the romance of the trilogy.

But, as we all know, "There is another". I'm not opposed to a reylo kiss in VIII, I will just be really impressed if they've managed to develop their dynamic that quickly and in keeping with their characterization. I have a feeling that while Kylo will be much more blatant in his attraction, as he has already been to this point, Rey will be trying to fight it and feel really conflicted. That doesn't mean it's impossible for them to kiss, but I can see it being more of an 'almost' one - where they're arguing and getting way too close before realizing and pausing for a few delicious, angsty seconds. I might even prefer that and then wait till IX for a proper one.

Another possibility is that we get something that shows Rey's growing affection in some alternative way. When they part at the end of the movie, she could touch his scar, for example. It's all too difficult to say at this point because we don't know who's gonna end up on what side, whether plot a and b combine by the end, etc. Trying to keep an open mind.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sun 26 Jun 2016, 1:50 pm

No option for Finn and Poe?! Those two above all else have the wartime romantic chemistry. Oh well, let Finn kiss the new lady character then. Something has to happen with the bickering/fighting Space Nerds on opposite sides of the Force. Maybe he gives her a mixtape at the end of the movie about his very special conflicted feelings for her?
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 26 Jun 2016, 1:53 pm

Kylo had to earn Rey s trust first. I do not think that Kylo s obvious TFA lust and some additional info from Luke on Ben s childhood would be enough for Rey.
He is deeply in the "monstahzone", and Rey is definitely not the type of girl falling for a monster.
Something should happen in between, something pretty extreme, saving her life would be a nice step for gaining her trust.
It all needs some time to evolve - so if anything "concrete" has to happen it would be towards the end of a movie.

Though I am pretty much certain on KMT & Finn.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 26 Jun 2016, 1:59 pm

snufkin wrote:No option for Finn and Poe?! Those two above all else have the wartime romantic chemistry. Oh well, let Finn kiss the new lady character then. Something has to happen with the bickering/fighting Space Nerds on opposite sides of the Force. Maybe he gives her a mixtape at the end of the movie about his very special conflicted feelings for her?
@snufkin

I would have been optimistic about Stormpilot had Pablo not completely debunked it without any hesitation back in early January.

KMT pretty much put the final nail in that coffin later on. That's not to say I don't hope for more scenes with Finn and Poe. The two actors have excellent chemistry, even if they're only best bros.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nonesuch Sun 26 Jun 2016, 2:14 pm

I voted for a Reylo kiss and a Snux kiss. I'm now wondering where Snux has been my whole life.
nonesuch
nonesuch
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by MissG Sun 26 Jun 2016, 2:20 pm

Opted for "almost kiss" and "Finn and KMT", but my hand was itching to click the Ruke option!
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sun 26 Jun 2016, 2:22 pm

@IoJovi - oh I know! Just that if there's all options on the table, there outta be one between the two most handsome characters with the immediate Love at First Sight bromance. C'mon, the three ships (literal pun) arriving at Takodana split up the 3 key relationships. First ship on the scene was the "That's one Hell of a pilot!" bromance, followed by departure of start of epic romance and arrival of end of epic romance (also, "Oh f**k, Mom & Dad are here, gonna grab that cute little scavenger and get outta here before they yell at me.")
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 26 Jun 2016, 2:23 pm

MissG wrote:Opted for "almost kiss" and "Finn and KMT", but my hand was itching to click the Ruke option!
@MissG

nonesuch wrote:I voted for a Reylo kiss and a Snux kiss. I'm now wondering where Snux has been my whole life.
@nonesuch

Snux and Ruke!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! lol!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 26 Jun 2016, 2:32 pm

No Kylux option, either! Because that's totally going to be canon, too.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 26 Jun 2016, 2:34 pm

snufkin wrote:@IoJovi - oh I know! Just that if there's all options on the table, there outta be one between the two most handsome characters with the immediate Love at First Sight bromance.  C'mon, the three ships (literal pun) arriving at Takodana split up the 3 key relationships. First ship on the scene was the "That's one Hell of a pilot!" bromance, followed by departure of start of epic romance and arrival of end of epic romance (also, "Oh f**k, Mom & Dad are here, gonna grab that cute little scavenger and get outta here before they yell at me.")
@snufkin

Kylo carrying Rey up the ramp of his ship , while Leia descending the ramp of her ship to meet Han is such an underrated Reylo moment.  One epic romance is just beginning, while another one is coming to conclusion.

Hang on, I think I have something in my eye... pale
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sun 26 Jun 2016, 2:38 pm

IoJovi wrote:
snufkin wrote:@IoJovi - oh I know! Just that if there's all options on the table, there outta be one between the two most handsome characters with the immediate Love at First Sight bromance.  C'mon, the three ships (literal pun) arriving at Takodana split up the 3 key relationships. First ship on the scene was the "That's one Hell of a pilot!" bromance, followed by departure of start of epic romance and arrival of end of epic romance (also, "Oh f**k, Mom & Dad are here, gonna grab that cute little scavenger and get outta here before they yell at me.")
@snufkin

Kylo carrying Rey up the ramp of his ship , while Leia descending the ramp of her ship to meet Han is such an underrated Reylo moment.  One epic romance is just beginning, while another one is coming to conclusion.

@IoJovi

The bolded made me think of the classic Sean Connery-Audrey Hepburn movie, Robin and Marion, about Robin Hood and Maid Marion as older lovers, full of regrets but still loving each other fiercely. Also a movie that would make you get stuff in your eyes. But yeah, it's the end of one epic relationship and the start of a new one, including how the new one is a result of the old one.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 26 Jun 2016, 2:40 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:No Kylux option, either! Because that's totally going to be canon, too.
@ISeeAnIsland

*spits vomit*

Kiss of F8TE Aywsv9

IoJovi wrote:
@snufkin

@IoJovi
Yeah, I hope it was put it that way on purpose, some kind of foreshadowing
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down