Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

+65
Man Without A Star
AhsokaTano
EchoBase
SanghaRen
YeeRees
LadyGaufrette
olyer
Tex
Chris24601
whisperingwillow
SW_Heroine_Journey
SheLitAFire
Apriljandy
DeeBee
nana7marie
Starliteprism
bashfulblueeyes3
Blood Moon
Dar-ren19
Geralt_Riv
tukicarreno
ReyofLightSide
cherrylipstick
Lily Snape
Birdwoman
PalmettoBlue
rey09
twilekempire
Mielikki
Darth Rowan
RKR Connection
Darth Snoopy
Mila95
roguepixie
RosiePancake
MrsWindu
SoloSideCousin
Moonjump05
lauvamp
californiagirl
IoJovi
Moonlight13
kroi
Mana
ZioRen
Kessel
Irina de France
nickandnora
loversinthestorm
Piper Maru
Casey Kanata
Kylo Rey
Saracene
Night Huntress
snufkin
MeadowofAshes
special_cases
Cowgirlsamurai
Darth Dingbat
rawpowah
Riri
ISeeAnIsland
vaderito
Darth_Awakened
SkyStar
69 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by rawpowah Wed 03 Oct 2018, 2:08 pm

@AhsokaTano For a second I thought you believed him.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 03 Oct 2018, 2:19 pm

@rawpowah
Nah. I love reading the faf though and thinking about it and how it fits or ties in with my wish list lol. It’s so
much fun because it gets me thinking about possible scenarios for about 10 mins and then afterwards I think don’t be silly . Move along now . Lol!They make my day ! Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Mon 08 Oct 2018, 7:39 am

Ok he’s back again on Reddit lol!. I know it’s not true because this leaker is a troll but would love a look like this for kylo ( space Aragorn or Thranduil elf king ) . It’s all faf of course. Lol! For your entertainment:

I’m back with some more details. Not as in depth as last time, but something I bet you’re all waiting to find out: what Kylo Ren looks like in Episode IX.
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/9mdg5a/im_back_with_some_more_details_not_as_in_depth_as/?st=JN09YE0K&sh=ac05dfe8
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 38 D5360710
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 38 21edec10
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Mon 08 Oct 2018, 10:22 am

@AhsokaTano

LOL! I want a Supreme Leader Kylo Ren "space crown." Razz
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Mon 08 Oct 2018, 12:25 pm

Prom king Laughing
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Mon 08 Oct 2018, 12:52 pm

Kylo Ren with a crown? LOL- I don't think so! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris24601 Mon 08 Oct 2018, 3:27 pm

The funniest part of the whole “space crown” to me is the lengths to which the FAF leaker goes to describe the reason it looks the way it does as if the film is going to actually stop and provide some sort expository speech on its meaning.

In this case, less is more when it comes to credibility.

“I saw some concept art of Kylo with a silver crown that had three black gems on it” or “I was in the prop department and saw a silver crown with three black gems alongside an outfit tagged for delivery Adam’s trailer.” Those would at least sound remotely credible.

Instead the FAFers always overdo it with the details like “they’re black diamonds (probably because they heard it was the shooting title and didn’t hear it was changed to TrIXie) and they represent the three parts of the galaxy he’s united under his rule.”

Chris24601
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 08 Oct 2018, 4:40 pm

The more that guy posts (and he is very likely our old friend Gansta Rap Guy from the pre-TLJ days), the more he gives himself away as fake.

He's made more comments to make this more obvious in the past day or so. 1) He says that Kylo's arc is the same as Walter White's. (Not bloody likely.) 2) He says that Kylo doesn't even appear onscreen until late in Act 2. (I seem to recall a TLJ "leaker" saying pretty much the same thing.) No way either of those things happen.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieDove Mon 08 Oct 2018, 5:47 pm

His TFA look was menacing, and the TLJ one was powerful? Seriously? The shampoo-commercial-pretty-prince and spirit-split-to-the-bone-sweaty-black-under-the-eyes-desperate?
MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by kroi Mon 08 Oct 2018, 6:17 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:The more that guy posts (and he is very likely our old friend Gansta Rap Guy from the pre-TLJ days), the more he gives himself away as fake.

He's made more comments to make this more obvious in the past day or so. 1) He says that Kylo's arc is the same as Walter White's. (Not bloody likely.) 2) He says that Kylo doesn't even appear onscreen until late in Act 2. (I seem to recall a TLJ "leaker" saying pretty much the same thing.) No way either of those things happen.
@ISeeAnIsland

Riiight, which is why Adam is filming right now which should be early Act 2, maybe even late Act 1.... Rolling Eyes
kroi
kroi
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Tue 09 Oct 2018, 6:22 am

I seem to recall Adam already filmed something with Domhnall early on, so lol.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris24601 Tue 09 Oct 2018, 12:06 pm

MaddieDove wrote:His TFA look was menacing, and the TLJ one was powerful? Seriously? The shampoo-commercial-pretty-prince and spirit-split-to-the-bone-sweaty-black-under-the-eyes-desperate?
@MaddieDove
I could maybe buy "menacing" in TFA... if you only ever saw the teasers for the film. Lucasfilm went out of their way to promote Kylo Ren as a faceless monster; basically selling "This is the Darth Vader of the Trilogy" to people going in specifically to make a point of turning it all on its head the moment he takes the mask off.

I could likewise buy "powerful" if TLJ... if you only ever saw the teasers for the film. Again Lucasfilm went for the misdirect where Kylo Ren seemed to be this in control bad*** tempting Rey to the dark side.

In other words, not only is this guy FAF, I'd say its arguable that he's never even actually SEEN TFA or TLJ themselves... just the trailers to them.

Chris24601
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 11 Oct 2018, 11:35 am

Hi all just found this on Reddit - don’t know how reliable this leaker is but they’ve leaked stuff before and deleted their posts - so am posting as faf for now :
Episode 9 leaks for you:
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/9nb9mf/episode_9_leaks_for_you/?st=JN4SPUUP&sh=7a816f51
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 38 3d9d9510
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 38 D97c7110
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Thu 11 Oct 2018, 11:57 am

@AhsokaTano

sounds like a summery of everything we have discussed in here....FAF but I have no complain if it turns out to be true Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Night Huntress on Thu 11 Oct 2018, 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Thu 11 Oct 2018, 12:44 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:Hi all just found this on Reddit - don’t know how reliable this leaker is but they’ve leaked stuff before and deleted their posts  - so am posting as faf for now :
Episode 9 leaks for you:
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/9nb9mf/episode_9_leaks_for_you/?st=JN4SPUUP&sh=7a816f51
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 38 3d9d9510
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 38 D97c7110
@AhsokaTano

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 38 Giphy

OMG, FAF or not, please let this come true.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 11 Oct 2018, 12:48 pm

@Night Huntress
@Cowgirlsamurai
I know right ?lol! This faf is a dream come true ! I want it to be true ! JJ make it happen ! Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris24601 Thu 11 Oct 2018, 1:43 pm

@AhsokaTano
Honestly, the only one I truly doubt is that Kylo and Rey will have another lightsaber duel (unless its Dagobah Cave-style Kylo vs. Rey and Ben). These feel like "Fire's hot and water's wet" sort of details to me.

- Snoke Dead? Yeah... we watched it happen in TLJ and Lucasfilm canon has been pretty specific that darksiders don't become Force Ghosts. Also, no signs at all of Andy Serkis.

- Luke doesn't resurrect? I think the comic version made it quite clear that while the effort killed his physical body, he ascended into the ranks of Force Ghosts and saw his passing as just the first steps of a journey into a larger world. In other words... returning to life would be a backslide in terms of development for him.

- Rey Nobody is honestly one of the most powerful decisions in terms of the future of the Star Wars saga ever. It makes the galaxy so much bigger than just the Skywalkers and Skywalker adjacent (even if she is going to end up SkySolo adjacent in the end). There's no way they're going to undermine that with a last film switcheroo.

- Lando surviving? I'm reminded of the bit from the other day about the importance of not repeating story beats. We've already had Han murdered and Luke sacrificing himself to save the day. We don't know WHAT is going to happen to Leia. Killing off Lando is just going to be repeating another story beat we've already seen with either Luke (sacrifice), Han (murdered) so there's no point to repeating it. Let Lando survive the film and die years from now peacefully in his sleep. That would be something we haven't seen from the ST yet.

- Hux betrays Kylo and becomes Supreme Leader? He may not last long as Supreme Leader, but I don't think Kylo's redemption can work unless he's lost power over the First Order at least temporarily.

So yeah, fire is hot and water is wet.

Chris24601
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Thu 11 Oct 2018, 9:45 pm

Interestingly enough, if you look back at this persons past comments, he/she made a statement on a video or something about Leia being replaced. What he/she stated was that Leia would not be replaced, but we would see when they announced the cast in July. Well, we did see that they did not replace Leia. Very interesting.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Thu 11 Oct 2018, 9:49 pm

bashfulblueeyes3 wrote:Interestingly enough, if you look back at this persons past comments, he/she made a statement on a video or something about Leia being replaced. What he/she stated was that Leia would not be replaced, but we would see when they announced the cast in July. Well, we did see that they did not replace Leia. Very interesting.
@bashfulblueeyes3

These are his other two posts, if anyone is interested.

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 38 Screen15
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Fri 12 Oct 2018, 9:50 am

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
bashfulblueeyes3 wrote:Interestingly enough, if you look back at this persons past comments, he/she made a statement on a video or something about Leia being replaced. What he/she stated was that Leia would not be replaced, but we would see when they announced the cast in July. Well, we did see that they did not replace Leia. Very interesting.
@bashfulblueeyes3

@ISeeAnIsland

In what month was the official cast announced?
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by kroi Fri 12 Oct 2018, 9:56 am

rawpowah wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@bashfulblueeyes3

@ISeeAnIsland

In what month was the official cast announced?
@rawpowah

July!!
kroi
kroi
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 12 Oct 2018, 10:16 am

@Kroi and everyone
That’s interesting indeed that this leaker was saying this before the cast got announced . .,, so what do we think? Could he be another bothan spy ( who got hut sequence right ?) or maybe the bothan spy with a different identity and name ? I think this leaker May be one to watch .

Ps: I just want to add that the leaker has once again deleted his spoilers of current post - he’s posting spoilers and then deleting them - like he’s afraid he’s gonna get caught . Interesting..,,
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris24601 Fri 12 Oct 2018, 12:39 pm

@AhsokaTano
Given the “water is wet” nature of these spoilers for those who have been paying attention to story structure, I think that if this guy is legit his main goal is not so much to spoil as it is to temper expectations among the Superfans.

The whole Snoke isn’t really dead stuff (oh, and he’s really been Plagueis the whole time)? The Luke comes back from the dead? The Kylo is killed by Jedi Force Ghosts? All that stuff is coming out of the imaginations of the Superfans and this is basically a laundry list of “don’t get your hopes up” for them.

In that sense, I almost feel like this guy might even be a JJ directed plant. Other than Hux seizing power and Ben being redeemed... which are so bloody obvious we practically take them for granted because the foreshadowing is so obvious... there’s really nothing there that wasn’t already explicit from the previous films, but which the Superfans are still in denial over; Snoke is dead, Luke is a Force Ghost.

One thing to keep an eye out for is that if this IS a controlled leak is some sort of additional leak that puts a time crunch on Kylo; that he has to put a stop to some First Order plot before it comes to fruition for example or some event which grant him immense darkside power is soon to occur.

Something like that would likely indicate that JJ isn’t planning on keeping Kylo’s quest for redemption a secret (because it’ll kick off by the end of Act One/Start of Act Two) and the dramatic tension will be on whether his redemption can be reached before his time runs out (basically akin to “love and be loved in return before the last petal falls.”).

That in turn makes the leak that Kylo will be redeemed in those spoilers above less of a secret plot twist and more of a “water is wet” style release (i.e. in line with the others) meant to temper the expectations of those expecting Kylo to be the irredeemable villain of the story.

Chris24601
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 12 Oct 2018, 12:59 pm

@chris24601
Yeah it sounds completely plausible what you’ve just said. I agree ! I thought maybe he wasn’t maybe meant to leak info but what you’ve said makes more sense -maybe it is all deliberate- a jj plant meant to steer the superfans in the right direction . When you go on to Reddit though it’s still full of crazy snoke theories and Luke being super Luke and coming back from the dead or didn’t really die theories so Lucasfilm have got a long way to go . They need to keep doing this in my opinion otherwise all hell is gonna break loose come December 2019 because the theories at & expectations at that point will be off the scale .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 12 Oct 2018, 1:54 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@chris24601
Yeah it sounds completely plausible what you’ve just said. I agree ! I thought maybe he wasn’t maybe meant to leak info but what you’ve said makes more sense -maybe it is all deliberate- a jj plant meant to steer the superfans in the right direction . When you go on to Reddit though it’s still full of crazy snoke theories and Luke being super Luke and coming back from the dead or didn’t really die theories so Lucasfilm have got a long way to go . They need to keep doing this in my opinion otherwise all hell is gonna break loose come December 2019 because the theories at & expectations at that point will be off the scale .
@AhsokaTano

They sure need to do a hell of a lot more damage control/expectation setting for the GA for IX than they did for TLJ.

All of their teasing about Luke and "Luke and Rey's relationship is the beating heart of the movie" misdirection came back and bit them in the a** with the contingent who were really expecting the ST to simply be a continuation of the OT. Like the guy on the TLJ panel at DragonCon who complained that TLJ was the equivalent of going to McDonald's for a Big Mac but receiving spaghetti.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next