Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

+64
DarthRen
OrionStars
cherrylipstick
SkyStar
thescavenger
spacebaby45678
fuhry
olyer
Casper
ISeeAnIsland
ImperialReylo713
KiraRen2015
bashfulblueeyes3
ladyMxx
Maria26
SoloSideCousin
YeeRees
DeeBee
Saracene
Darth Rowan
MaddieDove
TracylovesOUAT
12 Parsnips
Mila Lazarus
Birdwoman
Night Huntress
Starliteprism
motherofpearl1
PalmettoBlue
Dar-ren19
Teo oswald
giaciak2
tukicarreno
rey09
roguepixie
Forsythia
Moonjump05
californiagirl
Chris24601
AhsokaTano
EchoBase
Mila95
Geralt_Riv
justyou
Atenais
Lily Snape
Kessel
nickandnora
ZioRen
SanghaRen
Lovely_Rose
rawpowah
special_cases
Man Without A Star
Riri
vaderito
lauvamp
Cowgirlsamurai
Moonlight13
loversinthestorm
Kylo Rey
LadyGaufrette
MrsWindu
SheLitAFire
68 posters

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano Mon 07 Jan 2019, 12:33 pm

@tukicarreno
..,, And next week he’ll be saying reylo is back on lol!Take it all with pinch/grain of salt. Even if he has seen anything ( my money is on he checks this forum regularly because now he’s talking about the film being like Pocahontas - he takes an idea he’s heard or seen and runs away with it ) it’s prob concept art because he briefly mentions “ the scene “ and the rest of it is pure speculation. So that stuff about changing reylo is like jj is changing reylo and then he speculates how this could happen ie one of them dies, they are parted etc etc . He doesn’t know . Lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Teo oswald Mon 07 Jan 2019, 4:56 pm

do not trust Mike zeroh , most of the things he says....
90% of things are wrong
some news may be true but only because he takes them from other reliable sources. I don't trust him at all Naw
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 Mon 07 Jan 2019, 6:42 pm

Why are we even talking about that guy after Rian pretty much put the kibosh on the truth of his takes?
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Mon 07 Jan 2019, 8:46 pm

There’s a dearth of good FAF, so the garbage will do....

Even a broken clock is right occasionally, yes?
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 11 Jan 2019, 4:11 am

Hi guys more leaks by same guy that said kylo’s knights would be women ( and kylo would have Sith eyes )this time what’s interesting is he says :
-the marketing will have half of kylo and rey’s face split down the middle with their lightsabers ( we predicted this on this forum if it’s true to tie in with prime Jedi )
- the lettering is silver ( balance like Ahsoka’s costume colours )
-The title is bleak and three letters ( if it’s the guy we think then he thinks it’s son of darkness )
I don’t believe this guy as didn’t we think this is gangsta rap guy? - hence me putting this here:
I come with a few more light spoilers.
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/aep1n2/i_come_with_a_few_more_light_spoilers/?st=JQRVEGD3&sh=3d936b41
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Fri 11 Jan 2019, 6:15 am

Ooh sounds cool....hope they're right about the lightsabres.

I actually don't mind it seeming 'hopeless' at the beginning.....as long as the ending is positive.

One crack theory....Kylo wears the mask because JJ's put the scar in its original place!Smile
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Fri 11 Jan 2019, 2:22 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:Hi guys more leaks by same guy that said kylo’s knights would be women ( and kylo would have Sith eyes )this time what’s interesting is he says :
-the marketing will have half of  kylo and rey’s face split down the middle with their lightsabers ( we predicted this on this forum if it’s true to tie in with prime Jedi )
- the lettering is silver ( balance like Ahsoka’s costume colours )
-The title is bleak and three letters ( if it’s the guy we think then he thinks it’s son of darkness )
I don’t believe this guy as didn’t we think this is gangsta rap guy? - hence me putting this here:
I come with a few more light spoilers.
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/aep1n2/i_come_with_a_few_more_light_spoilers/?st=JQRVEGD3&sh=3d936b41
@AhsokaTano

Forgot if this has been posted already but maybe one of the medals for the runDisney is something derived from for the leak?

https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-rundisney-2019-medal-reveal

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 8 Kylo_r10
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 11 Jan 2019, 2:32 pm

@Starliteprism
Oh wow !! Yes could totally be this . Thanks for posting .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 13 Jan 2019, 3:42 pm

To me, ties into the ST, and IX, but the new Resistance episode is an emphasis on love, kindness, compassion with SW, regardless of pressure involved to do otherwise...especially for 'monsters' and that SW is more than pew pew (with the awareness of all involved, the firing of the missiles is actually...NO!!! More than, Whee!)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 15 Jan 2019, 3:34 pm

My favourite leaker is back Very Happy I love this poster’s leaks and again love this one . Really want this leaker to be genuine but putting it here just in case :
Episode 9 leaks
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/agdas0/episode_9_leaks/?st=JQY9SWCA&sh=17914d1a

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 8 744ae110
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 8 Bedfeb10
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Tue 15 Jan 2019, 3:38 pm

@AhsokaTano

all sounds great but...eh, what exactly is the leak? Everything in there is common sense /speculations from the last month scratch
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Tue 15 Jan 2019, 3:44 pm

According to this leak, Kylo will be redeemed but will die? Am I understanding that sentence right?

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 15 Jan 2019, 4:04 pm

@Night Huntress
Yeah it’s common sense basically and more or less what he’s said before with a few more details he adds with each leak . I’ve put it in crack because it’s probably not true
@Birdwoman
I re- read it and can see where you thought that ie that Kylo does not die unredeemed which could imply he dies redeemed - if you read this poster’s other leaks he says Rey and Kylo end up in exile on Anch to and the rest of the galaxy think kylo is dead .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Thu 17 Jan 2019, 4:06 pm

This was posted in Reddit. The person seems to have given good info in the past but I am putting the link here for now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/ah2i58/spoilers_more_info_from_the_pinewood_shoots/

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm Thu 17 Jan 2019, 5:00 pm

These leaks are great! Almost too much, but who knows.

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Thu 17 Jan 2019, 5:05 pm

loversinthestorm wrote:These leaks are great! Almost too much, but who knows.
@loversinthestorm

I know right? If only they were true! They could be though, they sound very plausible.

tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 17 Jan 2019, 5:20 pm

Really interesting @Birdwoman - I like some of it but it worries me that kylo isn’t getting full on redemption or redemption at all. I know he says Ben pilots the falcon but he doesn’t make it clear if it’s kylo before the fall or afterwards. Also I assumed Ben was older when he was sent to uncle Luke to train . Making him as young as 8 years old -well I don’t know if that would make it much harder to come back from . Wow poor kid . Keri Russell being involved in Luke’s story arc makes me think she’s Mara Jade ( I roll my eyes - sigh!)
I like the knights of Ren stuff and Matt Smith playing one wouldn’t surprise me but this leaker makes it sound like they are in the movie a lot for fan service . Hux isn’t the main antagonist he says so it sounds like it is kylo and maybe tyrannical character Richard E grant is playing .
It is like a fanboys dream this leak . I like bits of it but if it is true then it’s sounding less like redemption for kylo. Am gonna post the leak here if that’s ok for easy access :
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 8 D9307010
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 8 3b7b5410
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 8 93a85410

If I am critical of this leak it’s only because this guy sounded genuine in his last leaks ( as an extra ) and am concerned that these leaks are true too. Ah well if they are I’d better get used to it . Better to hear it now than later. Will see what he posts tomorrow as he says he’s got more . Am gonna ask about Ben piloting the falcon if that’s before the fall or afterwards .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose Thu 17 Jan 2019, 5:25 pm

The leak does not reveal anything significant concerning Kylo’s Redemption or his relationship with Rey. The info presented sounds pretty safe actually. It might be a good sign that he is helmetless in the latter half of the film.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Thu 17 Jan 2019, 5:37 pm

I love these leaks!! Sound pretty legit.
Matt Smith as knight of ren is ahhh. He's hilarious, as a knight of ren will be fun.
Wth does Keri have anything to do with Luke loll. Interesting if it's true
Finally young ben solo, that scene sounds nice, another point for redemption
kylo's sentiments for rey help him coming back to the light- gross underestimation. No one changes their complete moral compass just on regular sentiment loll.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm Thu 17 Jan 2019, 5:43 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:Really interesting @Birdwoman - I like some of it but it worries me that kylo isn’t getting full on redemption or redemption at all. I know he says Ben pilots the falcon but he doesn’t make it clear if it’s kylo before the fall or afterwards. Also I assumed Ben was older when he was sent to uncle Luke to train . Making him as young as 8 years old -well I don’t know if that would make it much harder to come back from . Wow poor kid . Keri Russell being involved in Luke’s story arc makes me think she’s Mara Jade ( I roll my eyes - sigh!)
I like the knights of Ren stuff and Matt Smith playing one wouldn’t surprise me but this leaker makes it sound like they are in the movie a lot for fan service . Hux isn’t the main antagonist he says so it sounds like it is kylo and maybe tyrannical character Richard E grant is playing .
It is like a fanboys dream this leak . I like bits of it but if it is true then it’s sounding less like redemption for kylo. Am gonna post the leak here if that’s ok for easy access :
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 8 D9307010
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 8 3b7b5410
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 8 93a85410

If I am critical of this leak it’s only because this guy sounded genuine in his last leaks ( as an extra ) and am concerned that these leaks are true too. Ah well if they are I’d better get used to it . Better to hear it now than later. Will see what he posts tomorrow as he says he’s got more . Am gonna ask about Ben piloting the falcon if that’s before the fall or afterwards .
@AhsokaTano

I honestly think a flashback with an 8 year Ben that says he want to be a guardian of the good in the galaxy would make redemption very likely, almost certain actually. Some Luke and OT trio may be good fanservice for the fanboys and if it doesn't overtake the new characters, I guess it's okay. We can't expect a movie like TLJ from JJ but I have hope that he gives us a satisfying ending.

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by rey09 Thu 17 Jan 2019, 6:12 pm

loversinthestorm wrote:
AhsokaTano wrote:Really interesting @Birdwoman - I like some of it but it worries me that kylo isn’t getting full on redemption or redemption at all. I know he says Ben pilots the falcon but he doesn’t make it clear if it’s kylo before the fall or afterwards. Also I assumed Ben was older when he was sent to uncle Luke to train . Making him as young as 8 years old -well I don’t know if that would make it much harder to come back from . Wow poor kid . Keri Russell being involved in Luke’s story arc makes me think she’s Mara Jade ( I roll my eyes - sigh!)

@AhsokaTano

I honestly think a flashback with an 8 year Ben that says he want to be a guardian of the good in the galaxy would make redemption very likely, almost certain actually.
@loversinthestorm

Totally agree. And it also goes along with what we've been saying for forever- that he won't change to the light because of Rey but ultimately because it's the right thing to do.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mila95 Thu 17 Jan 2019, 6:37 pm

Is this the extra that said Hux gets captured by the resistance or is this someone else?I like the leak for the most part except maybe the part about the KoR having a lot of screentime because I just don't want it wasted on new characters and the part about Luke having a storyline with CR's character because I don't want a lot of Luke again.But it could be done well in the movie if it's true.

8 years old does sound like a long time with Luke and away from Han and Leia.That is the part I find harder to believe.

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Thu 17 Jan 2019, 7:00 pm

I'm not sure how an extra or crewmember would know how much screentime something (like the KOR) would be going to get. That would be determined in the editing room, wouldn't it?

Just consider, for example, how much of the fathier chase in TLJ got cut. The deleted section in the extras of the home release seemed really long, and even that was just a fraction of what was filmed. The final time was no doubt miniscule compared to what an extra would have seen being filmed--assuming they had seen it all.

I guess a leaker would get more cred with me if they said they had spent a lot of time filming the KOR. Could be just semantics though.

I take it all with a grain of Tatooine sand anyway. Wink
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next