Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

+64
DarthRen
OrionStars
cherrylipstick
SkyStar
thescavenger
spacebaby45678
fuhry
olyer
Casper
ISeeAnIsland
ImperialReylo713
KiraRen2015
bashfulblueeyes3
ladyMxx
Maria26
SoloSideCousin
YeeRees
DeeBee
Saracene
Darth Rowan
MaddieDove
TracylovesOUAT
12 Parsnips
Mila Lazarus
Birdwoman
Night Huntress
Starliteprism
motherofpearl1
PalmettoBlue
Dar-ren19
Teo oswald
giaciak2
tukicarreno
rey09
roguepixie
Forsythia
Moonjump05
californiagirl
Chris24601
AhsokaTano
EchoBase
Mila95
Geralt_Riv
justyou
Atenais
Lily Snape
Kessel
nickandnora
ZioRen
SanghaRen
Lovely_Rose
rawpowah
special_cases
Man Without A Star
Riri
vaderito
lauvamp
Cowgirlsamurai
Moonlight13
loversinthestorm
Kylo Rey
LadyGaufrette
MrsWindu
SheLitAFire
68 posters

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 20 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 11 Apr 2019, 4:06 pm

Uh oh !One of Mike Zeroh’s latest videos today is called Han’s big secret - seems to suggest one of the twists is Han could be Rey’s father ( possibly with Qi’ra?) and that he’s confessing a big secret over a girl on some tapes in the falcon Rey finds . That this is what led to the split etc . Woah if this is true and take with pinch of salt then it changes everything. Hope this is crack but if so what a time to post it before the trailer . The fandom is in a frenzy as it is.Lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 20 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 11 Apr 2019, 4:14 pm

I wish you would ignore him. lol

And it is not true. He is a poopoo stirrer.

I recall once that Pablo indicated they are not going there because it indicates Han cheated on Leia. Qi'ra is the past. Could Qi'ra be Rey's mother - maybe, but Han is not her father. If so, that would have been addressed when he was alive, not after the fact. 12 year olds are the primary audience for SW, not those that love human drama.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 11 Apr 2019, 4:29 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey
Lol! Yeah it’s only because someone else mentioned it to me this time ha ha ha ! It’s just the timing of it is so very bad- even celebration time he doesn’t give up . The express newspaper is gonna be all over this . Never mind . Here’s hoping we get some beautiful footage tomorrow and poster and want some unmasked Kylo/Ben too. Keeping everything crossed . Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 11 Apr 2019, 4:32 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey
Lol! Yeah it’s only because someone else mentioned it to me this time ha ha ha ! It’s just the timing of it is so very bad- even celebration time he doesn’t give up . The express newspaper is gonna be all over this . Never mind . Here’s hoping we get some beautiful footage tomorrow and poster and want some unmasked Kylo/Ben too. Keeping everything crossed . Smile
@AhsokaTano

Very Happy haha

I think he had to come up with the craziest theory to 'overwhelm' official IX news...but that is not possible. So he thought, maybe the day earlier. ?? I guess he can dream. Applaud he has hope. Razz

I don't like to think ill against people...but if I heard YT pulled the plug on his channel, I admit that I would not be upset. lol
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Thu 11 Apr 2019, 4:33 pm

lol even the crack spoiler discussion thread is too legit for Zeroh
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Thu 11 Apr 2019, 5:14 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey If Keri is able to make it for part of a day, that would mean Adam would get to go too, since they're in the same show. I also hope Naomi is there, since she seems to be fairly prominent in the movie. REG would also be so excited if he got to come. I believe Kasdan was at the TFA Celebration, so maybe Terrio as well.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 11 Apr 2019, 5:21 pm

californiagirl wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey If Keri is able to make it for part of a day, that would mean Adam would get to go too, since they're in the same show. I also hope Naomi is there, since she seems to be fairly prominent in the movie. REG would also be so excited if he got to come. I believe Kasdan was at the TFA Celebration, so maybe Terrio as well.
@californiagirl

Yes! Naomi, Kasdan, and Terrio, as well!

Oops Keri (I think I spelled her name Kerri) - hmm, I know they are both in 'Burn This' - yet everyone knows how Celebration is not really his thing, so even if she was there, it would be understood why he is not. On the other hand, with a lot of his friends there, he may be able to be "OK, I can do this" I'm hoping he is there, yet if he is not, I'll be OK with it. Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Sat 13 Apr 2019, 12:39 pm

SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Sat 13 Apr 2019, 1:24 pm

It's probably BS. I find the timing highly suspicious. If they had this information for episode IX, why not release it BEFORE everyone knows the title or has seen the trailer? Then it could have been believable because it mentions the Death Star and the film's title. But no, they wait for the day when the title and trailer are released, so they probably only came up with this story AFTER they saw it.
I'm not sure about the TFA part. Do we have any confirmation about these alleged plot points? Most of it sounds like BS and isn't in the film. The only thing that turned out to be true is the Stormtrooper, but by that time they were already casting, so this part might have been based on rumours and they got lucky.

Edit: Someone on reddit pointed out that the tripcode (whatever that is) from these two leaks is different, which could mean they are from two different people and the second one only used the first leaker's username.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 13 Apr 2019, 1:34 pm

@SkyStar
There were a lot of changes to his leak few years ago above so I doubt he’s got Rise of Skywalker completely correct plus there were a lot of re-writes which he wouldn’t be privy to. I trust John Boyega in this as in an interview today he said he spoke to JJ as a fan and told him that fans wanted to see more Rey and Kylo dynamic and about the force but there are things he’s not privy to either . Only JJ and Daisy and Adam know what’s happening. I have to say that holocron idea above and about Palpatine is interesting because it sounds like that leaker is either feeding Mike Zeroh or he is one and the same . Lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sat 13 Apr 2019, 1:41 pm

OMG guys, remember when the rumor was that he was going to be bald???? lmao

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 20 Tumblr_ppvyedaux61qfs1jqo1_540
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sat 13 Apr 2019, 1:46 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:OMG guys, remember when the rumor was that he was going to be bald???? lmao

@SheLitAFire

I NEVER believed that- not even for a second! afro

I have to admit- I'm surprised how dirty and disheveled he looks- I wonder if we ever going to see his beautiful styled locks from the TFA interrogation scene (and his lipstick matching Reys  WinksD ) . I mean it's JJ come ON! Lolilol
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sat 13 Apr 2019, 2:12 pm

@SkyStar

I hope it's fake. It sounds incredibly boring.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Sat 13 Apr 2019, 2:13 pm

rawpowah wrote:
@SkyStar

@rawpowah

yeah I think it triggered me because its so boring I actually thought welp that would be a let down for sure
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sat 13 Apr 2019, 2:15 pm

SkyStar wrote:
rawpowah wrote:
@SkyStar

@rawpowah

yeah I think it triggered me because its so boring I actually thought welp that would be a let down for sure
@SkyStar

And disappointing. Like Kylo's barely in it and I thought we knew the Skywalker story already. It's like he's barely in the movie.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Sat 13 Apr 2019, 2:21 pm

rawpowah wrote:
SkyStar wrote:
rawpowah wrote:
@SkyStar

@rawpowah

@SkyStar

And disappointing. Like Kylo's barely in it and I thought we knew the Skywalker story already. It's like he's barely in the movie.
@rawpowah

Before TLJ it was always quite clear that the leak is fake when Kylo was doing basically nothing because folks just didn't have a clue what to do with him
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sat 13 Apr 2019, 2:54 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:OMG guys, remember when the rumor was that he was going to be bald???? lmao

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 20 Tumblr_ppvyedaux61qfs1jqo1_540
@SheLitAFire

Finally antis predicted right at least something (no) lol!

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 20 Bald-Kylo-Ren-in-Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi-Art-Header
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sat 13 Apr 2019, 3:01 pm

special_cases wrote:

@SheLitAFire

Finally antis predicted right at least something (no) lol!

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 20 Bald-Kylo-Ren-in-Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi-Art-Header
@special_cases

I was gonna put it on my CRACK bingo card in December Laughing
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Sat 13 Apr 2019, 3:48 pm

@SheLitAFire

Yes, lol! That and him ending up as a disfigured cyborg rumors always made me laugh because I knew there was no reason (or way) that was gonna happen. Especially since Adam has been sporting luscious Kylo hair.

Btw, I love the look on Kylo’s face and how his hair and cape billow in that image.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 14 Apr 2019, 1:49 am

All the crack and trolls are out now - having said that came across this and gotta say much as it wouldn’t give us the happy ending it would tie up loose ends , complete the circle , go back to the beginning and fully explain The Rise of Skywalker title. It’s weird and mind blowing but it sounds very JJ who likes to mess about with time and have this sort of thing ( I still remember faraday going back in time and being killed by his mother who had him as a baby nearby in Lost series). It is crazy though and Rey losing her memory would explain why Shmi says “There was no father. I carried him, I gave birth, I raised him. I can't explain what happened.” https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/bczpnd/possible_spoiler_for_episode_9_or_my_uncle/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 20 258e0610
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 20 99d5c010
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Sun 14 Apr 2019, 2:07 am

AhsokaTano wrote:All the crack and trolls are out now - having said that came across this and gotta say much as it wouldn’t give us the happy ending it would  tie up loose ends , complete the circle , go back to the beginning and fully explain The Rise of Skywalker title. It’s weird and mind blowing but  it sounds very JJ who likes to mess about with time and have this sort of thing ( I still remember faraday going back in time and being killed by his mother who had him as a baby nearby in Lost series). It is crazy though and Rey losing her memory would explain why Shmi says “There was no father. I carried him, I gave birth, I raised him. I can't explain what happened.” https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/bczpnd/possible_spoiler_for_episode_9_or_my_uncle/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 20 258e0610
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 20 99d5c010
@AhsokaTano

So Kylo is his own great grandfather? scratch
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 14 Apr 2019, 2:23 am

@SkyStar
Crazy stuff . In a way much as I loved world between worlds in Rebels it does worry me that they’ve introduced time travel because JJ is well known for messing with time travel .This is probably crack and why have put it here but you never know with JJ , that’s the thing.Lol! From what am seeing out there regarding Kylo/Ben theories it’s this kind of thing or that he is the real big bad and Palpatine is a smokescreen but I don’t think so regarding Palpatine as something popped up on Reddit this morning with Book of Sith ( which they have used before in sequel trilogy ) and have put it in predictions thread about dark energy transfer and sithuari .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette Sun 14 Apr 2019, 5:04 am

Maybe JJ will use time travel to please the old fans and explain why there is a Legends continuity and an Official continuity.
A little like the Star Trek reboot.
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sun 14 Apr 2019, 7:51 am

AhsokaTano wrote:@SkyStar
Crazy stuff . In a way much as I loved world between worlds in Rebels it does worry me that they’ve introduced time travel because JJ is well known for messing with time travel .This is probably crack and why have put it here but you never know with JJ , that’s the thing.Lol! From what am seeing out there regarding Kylo/Ben theories it’s this kind of thing or that he is the real big bad and Palpatine is a smokescreen but I don’t think so regarding Palpatine as something popped up on Reddit this morning with Book of Sith ( which they have used before in sequel trilogy ) and have put it in predictions thread about dark energy transfer and sithuari .
@AhsokaTano

Filoni has stated a few times that World Between Worlds is not true time travel and is exclusive to get into and similar to that of going through the closet in Narnia. Palpy attempted to gain access through Ezra but couldn't in the end.

https://toonado.com/cartoons/star-wars-rebels-producer-dave-filoni-clarifies-that-the-world-between-worlds-isnt-necessarily-time-travel-a424

I don't really think of it as time travel. It's not really a thing where you go through one door and out another in a different time. The world between worlds is really about knowledge and gaining knowledge. As the Dume wolf says, what's in there is knowledge and destruction. You can gain knowledge of the future or futures that may happen, and you can see things that happened in the past. You can at times choose to alter them, but it's perilous to do so and when you alter something you don't know if that's not the way it always happened. So destruction is the other half of what's in there. wrote:

When you go through these doorways, you're in peril of destruction because you're missing all sorts of things that would have happened or things would've happened otherwise, you know, so it's a dangerous game but it's not something we're here going in and out of different doors. It's an extension of the Jedi's ability to perceive the future and the past, as described in Empire Strikes Back. wrote:

Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sun 14 Apr 2019, 8:05 am

I can see the spirit of Palpatine trying to manipulate Rey or Kylo to get in WBW. Filoni can call it not a time travel but who cares if it operates in the same way...

WBW is highly unlikely on the big screen. But the Force bond can become so strong that it can have some elements from WBW considering we have leaks about fighting in different places.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next