Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

+64
DarthRen
OrionStars
cherrylipstick
SkyStar
thescavenger
spacebaby45678
fuhry
olyer
Casper
ISeeAnIsland
ImperialReylo713
KiraRen2015
bashfulblueeyes3
ladyMxx
Maria26
SoloSideCousin
YeeRees
DeeBee
Saracene
Darth Rowan
MaddieDove
TracylovesOUAT
12 Parsnips
Mila Lazarus
Birdwoman
Night Huntress
Starliteprism
motherofpearl1
PalmettoBlue
Dar-ren19
Teo oswald
giaciak2
tukicarreno
rey09
roguepixie
Forsythia
Moonjump05
californiagirl
Chris24601
AhsokaTano
EchoBase
Mila95
Geralt_Riv
justyou
Atenais
Lily Snape
Kessel
nickandnora
ZioRen
SanghaRen
Lovely_Rose
rawpowah
special_cases
Man Without A Star
Riri
vaderito
lauvamp
Cowgirlsamurai
Moonlight13
loversinthestorm
Kylo Rey
LadyGaufrette
MrsWindu
SheLitAFire
68 posters

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by loversinthestorm Mon 12 Aug 2019, 10:11 am

It sounds very possible and looks more like a connecting the dots of every msw leak. That could be It, but I guess thee's also something about Rey's past in this movie. they just mention she was part of palpatine's plan but I am site that would have more implications than Just an empty revelation

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Maria26 Mon 12 Aug 2019, 11:50 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:
Not sure if this has been posted but just found this :
http://boards.4channel.org/tv/thread/119407355
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 B517d710
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 B2576e10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 B4020910
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 C0fe1910
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 77a95410
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 F3afc710
@AhsokaTano

After everything we've been hearing so far, I'm really starting to think that THIS is the closest to what we're actually getting onscreen.
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Tue 13 Aug 2019, 12:01 am

Yeah that seems very plausible.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 Tue 13 Aug 2019, 3:05 am

All's well and good but IS THERE A KISS?!
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 13 Aug 2019, 4:21 am

What I find weird about this leak is where is rey at the end ? Why is it Luke who brings Ben back ?Hmmm.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie Tue 13 Aug 2019, 4:45 am

Dar-ren19 wrote:All's well and good but IS THERE A KISS?!
@Dar-ren19

Haha, my thoughts exactly! Lolilol I doubt it’d ever be leaked, though, at least not until close to the release.

As for the leak itself, either this is what we’re getting cos the leak fits perfectly with what was shared by 4chan/Reddit/MSW so far, or it’s totally based on those ‘spoilers’ and TRoS will be a massive surprise for us all lol! .
My only concern is Luke being the one to ‘resurrect’ Kylo - Abrams introduced Luke at the very end of TFA to avoid him stealing the show from the younger generation and it’d be him bringing Kylo back? Unless it’s fanservice to hardcore Luke stans who don’t consider his Crait badassery good enough to forgive TLJ for ‘ruining Luke’s character’. Plus it’d be kinda poetic that a person who’s a catalyst in Kylo’s downfall would be the one to enable him live the life he was supposed to have. I guess it’d definitely make it even between those two. Anyway, I prefer this over my nightmare scenario of Force Ghost ensemble - or even Rey herself -  ‘casting a spell’.
I also like that the leak mentions Rey killing Kylo reluctantly and then mourning him Approves The double sunset sounds promising too - was it Kevin Smith who said it’d be beautiful or something along these lines?
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie Tue 13 Aug 2019, 4:46 am

AhsokaTano wrote:What I find weird about this leak is where is rey at the end ? Why is it Luke who brings Ben back ?Hmmm.
@AhsokaTano

Yes! Approves
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 13 Aug 2019, 12:50 pm

Ok another faf leak only this one is like entire plot of a novel with the level of detail- what’s interesting is we’ve had two leaks in space of about 24 hrs . Something big is going to leak methinks because this is what you often get before the real leak :
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/cpv7q6/the_rise_of_skywalker_plot_overview/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 D3f16510
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 A5adc010
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 C6311810Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 D7709a10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 D7c57710
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 681c5a10Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 51569910
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 B659e510
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 Bcdfb810Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 Dd961110
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 373c0810
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 Fc83a010
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie Tue 13 Aug 2019, 2:28 pm

nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Tue 13 Aug 2019, 6:45 pm

Wow these leaks kinda of say similar things, so it's probably something like this. But as someone said...KISS??? There's no way Rey mourns Kylo and then doesn't kiss? That's super ridiculous. But yea prob under wraps. I don't like the idea of Luke resurrecting him though, maybe a collective effort with previous jedi?? That way it's more of the force than just luke.

The movie sounds like it's gonna have a lot going on in terms of like background/history, idk how I feel about that. Like you had 2 movies to start something and now you're going to cram it all in now lol? The force fight sounds epic though, I only hope if they are in naboo it's romantic!!!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Tue 13 Aug 2019, 10:40 pm

I'm not sure Luke bringing Ben back makes thematic sense, and Mark has already said he's not in the movie very much, and moreover is still grouchy. And where does this put Rey? We know Daisy present for the entire film shoot, there's no indication she's going to be a passive player in this.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Tue 13 Aug 2019, 10:46 pm

californiagirl wrote:I'm not sure Luke bringing Ben back makes thematic sense, and Mark has already said he's not in the movie very much, and moreover is still grouchy. And where does this put Rey? We know Daisy present for the entire film shoot, there's no indication she's going to be a passive player in this.
@californiagirl

Agree

Apologies to anyone if they enjoyed it, yet the 2nd one read as though it was imagined in the cranium of a dudebro, which causes me to doubt it even more. The first one is OK, but I am Rolling Eyes with jw/msw - anything related (I admit my bias).
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 Wed 14 Aug 2019, 2:08 am

@AhsokaTano if that last leak is true, I will not watch the movie. Horrible stuff.
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Wed 14 Aug 2019, 3:48 am

When I read the final Game of Throne I didn't believe it. After seeing that ending I hated game of Throne. If the second final is true, all the antis will be happy. A war movie without love, without hope, and with all protagonists dead. The classic poop ending! The only one I cannot accept. I've seen better war movies. I hope it's not true.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 14 Aug 2019, 4:56 am

That second leaker has deleted his post and ID now so don’t know what to think but he said his leaker friend didn’t know the last 10 mins of the film so after they all die something else must happen ? Also Twice he says this in the link ( again I screenshot it before he deleted it all) but can’t seem to post it here at the moment for some reason??( mods? It’s saying error no picture for upload when there is ?will keep
Trying ) . That he can’t confirm the content , admits it seems exaggerated and far fetched . He confirms kylo’s helmet , the Sith troopers , Palpatine and Zorri bliss as crimson dawn . Which isn’t saying much . Lol!

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 24524a10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 25 6e06fe10

Edited - was able to put the screen shots in the end - these were from that second leak and what leaker said when asked questions

Last edited by AhsokaTano on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 7:51 am; edited 4 times in total
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieDove Wed 14 Aug 2019, 5:00 am

The first one makes some sense on the first reading, but not so much on the second, and is in fact quite underwhelming. I agree that Luke resurrecting Ben doesn't make sense, neither does the quote from the trailer ("We’ve passed on all we know. A thousand generations live in you now. But this is your fight."), since I still think Luke's talking to both Rey and Ben. The title of the movie is not accounted for, and the closure of the saga like this would be weak, simplistic and unimaginative. All Rey's and Kylo's conflict seems to focus on physical fighting. There's no surprise at all, and I do hope that filmmakers are better than that.

The second one is just stupid.
MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Wed 14 Aug 2019, 5:08 am

The only doubt I have is that Leia wants lose her son twice. She would be a heartless mother. Could be Leia will ascend and save her son.
In other second leak sound out of tune with the images of the little Ben they are advertising.

I don't know what to think but it is right to prepare myself for the worst.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Wed 14 Aug 2019, 8:14 am

The first leak is just a reiteration of all the MSW and JediPaxis leaks, the person just filled in the blanks.

The second one gives us the typical "leaker didnt see the last 10 mins in the storyboard" excuse LOL, yeah i just don't see a Rogue One type ending with Rey and Kylo, our two protagonists. They HAD to reluctantly kill Cassian and Jyn because of the narrative in ANH or otherwise there would have been major plot holes. Deffos not a "satisfying" ending.

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Wed 14 Aug 2019, 8:21 am

@Riri @MaddieDove @AhsokaTano I hope you are right!
@Dar-ren19 for me too, the second leak was horrible.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 14 Aug 2019, 8:54 am

Riri wrote:The first leak is just a reiteration of all the MSW and JediPaxis leaks, the person just filled in the blanks.

The second one gives us the typical "leaker didnt see the last 10 mins in the storyboard" excuse LOL, yeah i just don't see a Rogue One type ending with Rey and Kylo, our two protagonists. They HAD to reluctantly kill Cassian and Jyn because of the narrative in ANH or otherwise there would have been major plot holes. Deffos not a "satisfying" ending.
@Riri

Excellent point! It's my understanding that they originally wanted most (maybe all) of the heroes in Rogue One to live, yet they could (rightfully) not escape the narrative of ANH - so there was no choice...but for a time, they tried all they could to keep them alive.

With TRoS, they are not locked in that way. It's the conclusion of the Skywalker Saga - a family cursed with tragedy, and because this is a fairy tale, it's time for a HEA as much as possible! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieDove Wed 14 Aug 2019, 9:00 am

giaciak2 wrote:
In other second leak sound out of tune with the images of the little Ben they are advertising.
You are totally right, @giaciak2. There is no sense in creating a child Ben in ancillary products if you will kill that character in four months. What would the children play/fantasize/connect with, the image of the dead person as a child?? All these picture books and cartoons with Ben as a small boy would forever remind young readers that that boy eventually died, killed by girl Rey? No sense at all.

MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie Wed 14 Aug 2019, 2:40 pm

Riri wrote:The first leak is just a reiteration of all the MSW and JediPaxis leaks, the person just filled in the blanks.

@Riri

Claps Especially the bold - if any of those leaks so far are true in any capacity, this is what we’re more or less getting. Or it’s all bullsh*t and we’ll all be shocked in the cinema Lolilol
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 14 Aug 2019, 3:21 pm

I'm feeling very hopeful TRoS will be awesome fantastical WEIRD because my first/primary impression of the Resistance S2 trailer was - my word, it has a weird vibe; therefore, I have a feeling TRoS will say "hold my beer" Very Happy Smile bounce ---> that's me, super excited for WEIRD! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm Wed 14 Aug 2019, 3:45 pm

I guess everyone os different because I think a rogue one type of ending, while not hopeful is very beautiful and epic and more reylo than anything I dare to Hope.

That Said the First leak is a fill the blanks of real leaks and therefore more likely to be true

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 14 Aug 2019, 5:49 pm

loversinthestorm wrote:I guess everyone os different because I think a rogue one type of ending, while not hopeful is very beautiful and epic and more reylo than anything I dare to Hope.

That Said the First leak is a fill the blanks of real leaks and therefore more likely to be true
@loversinthestorm

I'm kinda....very puny (lol) OK with it if they both die, yet they then become powerful immortal beings, or celestial objects, and it's obvious they are in love at the end. It's not the ending I want, but I am okayish, kinda with it. However, if one dies and the other lives, no...do not approve. Trying not to be a demanding fan, so if the film is done well, but it's not what I narrative expected, I'll accept it - just doubt I will ever have this level of intrigue again with a SW movie. So, in that way, Reylo and Bendemption are dealbreakers for me. Smile Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next