Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

+64
DarthRen
OrionStars
cherrylipstick
SkyStar
thescavenger
spacebaby45678
fuhry
olyer
Casper
ISeeAnIsland
ImperialReylo713
KiraRen2015
bashfulblueeyes3
ladyMxx
Maria26
SoloSideCousin
YeeRees
DeeBee
Saracene
Darth Rowan
MaddieDove
TracylovesOUAT
12 Parsnips
Mila Lazarus
Birdwoman
Night Huntress
Starliteprism
motherofpearl1
PalmettoBlue
Dar-ren19
Teo oswald
giaciak2
tukicarreno
rey09
roguepixie
Forsythia
Moonjump05
californiagirl
Chris24601
AhsokaTano
EchoBase
Mila95
Geralt_Riv
justyou
Atenais
Lily Snape
Kessel
nickandnora
ZioRen
SanghaRen
Lovely_Rose
rawpowah
special_cases
Man Without A Star
Riri
vaderito
lauvamp
Cowgirlsamurai
Moonlight13
loversinthestorm
Kylo Rey
LadyGaufrette
MrsWindu
SheLitAFire
68 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Dar-ren19 Fri 01 Feb 2019, 12:19 am

DG is not powerful villain material.
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 01 Feb 2019, 4:48 am

Hi all! More minor leaks by same leaker - this time not about Hux but filling in BDT’s role :
[SPOILERS] Regarding DJ
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/alywin/spoilers_regarding_dj/?st=JRLX7NVE&sh=e2a37e5a
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 14 2a163d10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 14 A89add10
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Man Without A Star Fri 01 Feb 2019, 7:52 am

@AhsokaTano

I think we have found our new He Who Shant Be Named Very Happy
Man Without A Star
Man Without A Star
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 01 Feb 2019, 8:07 am

@Man Without A Star
I think we have indeed lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris24601 Sat 02 Feb 2019, 8:33 am

@californiagirl

One possibility that would explain the delay is the one I suggested previously; Matt and Adam are roughly the same height and Kylo is supposed to spend much of the beginning in the film behind a mask. So if the big villain plan is to swap Ben/Kylo out with a masked body double they wouldn’t need the man behind that mask immediately since the whole point would be that he sounds and moves as much like Kylo as possible (i.e. Adam would be doing the voice work until the mask comes off).

I’m mainly familiar with him from Doctor Who, but Matt Smith is a fairly physical actor who’d be pretty good at conveying mood and emotion while behind a mask and can also really pull off the creepy once the mask does come off.

If he’s not a Kylo double, my guess would be “Knight of Ren.”

Chris24601
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 03 Feb 2019, 4:36 pm

Ok two days later our same “leaker” from two days ago has got another faf leak . This one is entertaining though - kylo sounding like a right tyrant with his knights - Am sure there was something like this with another faf leak for TLJ where someone gave kylo a look he didn’t like and he executed him . This is pure fanboy fantasy .Well this is the same kind of thing . Also @Man Without A Star I think this faf leaker is our new Mike Zeroh ! Lol! Read the comments too because they are funny too.

[SPOILERS] the Knights of Ren
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/amu4ki/spoilers_the_knights_of_ren/?st=JRPH49DM&sh=0ec473fa

I haven’t taken a screen shot this time round because there is some cursing /swearing in the leak .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyMxx Sun 03 Feb 2019, 5:07 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:Ok two days later our same “leaker” from two days ago has got another faf leak . This one is entertaining though - kylo sounding like a right tyrant with his knights - Am sure there was something like this with another faf leak for TLJ where someone gave kylo a look he didn’t like and he executed him . This is pure fanboy fantasy .Well this is the same kind of thing . Also @Man Without A Star I think this faf leaker is our new Mike Zeroh ! Lol! Read the comments too because they are funny too.

[SPOILERS] the Knights of Ren
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/amu4ki/spoilers_the_knights_of_ren/?st=JRPH49DM&sh=0ec473fa

I haven’t taken a screen shot this time round because there is some cursing /swearing in the leak .
@AhsokaTano

He made it after the guy leaked about costumes that sounded like KOR-type designs.
ladyMxx
ladyMxx
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 03 Feb 2019, 5:16 pm

Totally @ladyMxx
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyMxx Sun 03 Feb 2019, 6:37 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:Totally @ladyMxx
@AhsokaTano

I mean I don't doubt he was right about a few things, but now he seems to spread leaks based on already supplied info from reliable sources, likely hoping it makes his leaks sound legit. He did it with Matt Smith too if I remember correctly. The only leaks I actually follow are pics from the sets, but I am amused and curious to see what leak he invents next based on legit facts. Laughing
ladyMxx
ladyMxx
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sun 03 Feb 2019, 8:13 pm

@Man Without A Star @AhsokaTano - new He Who Shant Be Named? Haaa love it.
Maybe this leaker is him under a new identity so he can actually have content for his vids!
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sun 03 Feb 2019, 9:09 pm

DeeBee wrote:@Man Without A Star @AhsokaTano - new He Who Shant Be Named? Haaa love it.
Maybe this leaker is him under a new identity so he can actually have content for his vids!
@DeeBee

You know, I wouldn't be shocked if that actually happened.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by AhsokaTano Mon 04 Feb 2019, 9:01 am

@Mila Lazarus
Yeah he’s back - he/she is our new He Who Shant Be Named - see discussion above . That knight of Ren leak is funny . Reminds me of TLJ faf leaks  where Kylo killed those who stared at his scar ! Lol! That second leak you found cropped up before the faf knights of Ren leak. I think that second leak is credible. Smile

Editing because the leaker in question ( our new You Know Who ) has leaked yet something else - about Lando :
[SPOILERS] Lando
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/an2pk0/spoilers_lando/?st=JRQI268I&sh=474a34e8

But not just Lando because there’s faf in there about how Vera ( lando’s daughter )knew Ben solo . Am rolling my eyes at this stuff now and people are  telling this leaker troll to stop in the comments .
At this point this leaker is either JJ Abrams himself - No way can someone know as much as he/she claims to know unless they are JJ or they are being paid to spread this barrage of fake leaks  because maybe something did get leaked ie knights of Ren  ( Lucasfilm employees at museum checking out medieval weapons ) which sounds like it could be true.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyMxx Mon 04 Feb 2019, 11:34 am

If any of his leaks are true, IX is starting to sound a bit boring to me. This also tells me if he was an extra, anything with Rey and Kylo is going to be 100% secret until the premiere.
ladyMxx
ladyMxx
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 Mon 04 Feb 2019, 1:44 pm

This guy is so fake lol.He could have had me believing some of his info if he wasn't going over the top now.He has detailed spoilers every other day now apparently

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Wed 06 Feb 2019, 12:37 pm

Take it with a mountain grain of salt Laughing :
The Title For EPISODE IX May Have Leaked Early
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyMxx Wed 06 Feb 2019, 1:02 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:Take it with a mountain grain of salt Laughing :
The Title For EPISODE IX May Have Leaked Early
@Moonlight13

They are that desperate they used our reddit incident to make it sound official? I debunked it with the help of another reddit user. Laughing It's a pinball game from 2013 with that title.
ladyMxx
ladyMxx
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Mon 11 Feb 2019, 1:32 pm

Mila Lazarus wrote:Our friend Temiriblagg is back! Now Kylo is so stupid that he kills the only real allies he's got left in the FO: https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/amu4ki/spoilers_the_knights_of_ren/

I found something more interesting on Star Wars Leaks... Nothing groundbreaking, but if it's true it would be uh, great:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/amrlgn/slight_leaks_here_not_super_significant/
@Mila Lazarus

Some leaks are so absurd that I ask myself how these people came up with these ideas.

This guy, from the museum, anyway, sounds legit.

To tell the true, I'm starting to get worried about how boring these leaks are. Don't you think, guys, this is showing the lack of fans interest in the story?

Mod Note: the responses to this post generated an interesting discussion that was split off into its own thread. Please continue that conversation here: Fan Reception of the ST

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Tue 12 Feb 2019, 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : split thread)
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 13 Feb 2019, 6:45 am

So this is from 4 chan regarding the teaser trailer and title and I know it’s probable faf but I love it and hoping it is real( though doubt it).Also didn’t Jason Ward of MSW say the teaser is a tear jerker well this would make me cry.
IX teaser and title? Sounds kind of real.
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/aq2c7w/ix_teaser_and_title_sounds_kind_of_real/?st=JS36TSYF&sh=a2d2b4fd

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 14 2f9aae10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 14 05029710
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 14 5a92c910
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 14 Ab88a610
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 14 De09e010
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Wed 13 Feb 2019, 6:55 am

@AhsokaTano

ohhh thanks for setting it up Smile
I was sure that Luke's phrase was addressed to Ben Solo and not to Rey. I already knew it from the first teaser trailer !!!!
I want to see little Ben ehehe
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose Wed 13 Feb 2019, 7:14 am

Hmm... it sounds good on the surface, but doesn't a lot of that info match up with the troll's on reddit? For instance I believe he said that Hux is captured and that there's a scene with Luke meeting a young Ben. That ultimately he was trying to "reveal" that Rey is Luke's daughter, I'm very skeptical about any info that happens to match up with his.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 13 Feb 2019, 7:23 am

@Lovely_Rose
You’ve got a point - I guess I was too focussed on the tear jerker beginning with little Ben coming off the ramp above and the scene at the end with Rey and Ben .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm Wed 13 Feb 2019, 7:24 am

A lot of things matches up but in this one keri is knight of ren bowing to kylo, not Luke’s dead wife. I don’t buy it because it looks too cool actually, good fanfic but unlikely to be true

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Wed 13 Feb 2019, 9:17 am

I would love that teaser.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next