Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+86
Armadeus
Krafty
Gemlake
vinventure12
nickandnora
GiGiMarie
shii405
nana7marie
Sad Man
FrolickingFizzgig
Kyla Ren
grimbergen
KiraRen2015
cherrylipstick
Socialnole
reylo1992
giaciak2
Moonjump05
Mielikki
Geralt_Riv
SkyStar
LadyGaufrette
krissy01
nemapasara
olyer
Blood Moon
Moonlight13
SheLitAFire
Casper
californiagirl
12 Parsnips
tukicarreno
Forsythia
spacebaby45678
special_cases
Riri
Maria26
Teo oswald
rey09
AhsokaTano
SW_Heroine_Journey
snufkin
Starliteprism
ImperialReylo713
Casey Kanata
vaderito
Reylo Lemon
Nyx
whisperingwillow
Dar-ren19
motherofpearl1
Darth Rowan
unicorn
lauvamp
Mila95
madeinmn
MindAndMagic
loversinthestorm
Man Without A Star
SoloSideCousin
ZioRen
Lovely_Rose
TracylovesOUAT
YeeRees
Mila Lazarus
Chris24601
Cowgirlsamurai
EchoBase
ISeeAnIsland
MaddieDove
Saracene
ladyMxx
PalmettoBlue
justyou
MrsWindu
Atenais
rawpowah
Lily Snape
fuhry
bashfulblueeyes3
Kessel
Birdwoman
SanghaRen
DeeBee
Kylo Rey
Night Huntress
90 posters

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 03 Apr 2019, 8:56 pm

Watching John Campea's summary (with Robert Meyer Burnett) on youtube. They are streaming live (but I am 10 minutes off lol) - here is their rundown of IX-

They said no footage was shown (only a graphic of the 'logo' "IX"), and their guess is because Celebration is next week (with these two events so close to each other, the Celebration event should have the priority). However, they could feel the excitement from Disney about the movie.

Some are saying a short clip was shown, so maybe when John and Robert were blinking? lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgtobybBdxQ
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by MrsWindu Thu 04 Apr 2019, 2:04 am

@Lovely_Rose

I’m sure it could pan out similar to what’s being said. However the source is the Express and a certain Mike Z, so pinch of salt with that.
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 04 Apr 2019, 9:36 am

@Lovely_Rose
@MrsWindu
If that’s legit ( and that’s a big if because the express use Mike Zeroh as their source ) then that’s interesting. Maybe they could be going for a light side trailer and a dark side one to highlight our two protagonists ? More likely though what we probably are gonna get is a behind the scenes reel which has been the norm at past celebrations and a teaser trailer with the main trailer later .

Meanwhile more leaks from MSW about Rambo C3PO and more . This droid factory sounds like an echo of attack of the clones but also made me think of the separatist outpost in Dark Disciple novel which is on Christophsis.

https://makingstarwars.net/2019/04/a-potential-explanation-to-rambo-threepio-in-star-wars-episode-ix/
Interesting info about Zori too as it sounds like she’s linked to this new droid .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 04 Apr 2019, 11:19 am

AhsokaTano wrote:@Lovely_Rose
@MrsWindu
If that’s legit ( and that’s a big if because the express use Mike Zeroh as their source ) then that’s interesting. Maybe they could be going for a light side trailer and a dark side one to highlight our two protagonists ? More likely though what we probably are gonna get is a behind the scenes reel which has been the norm at past celebrations and a teaser trailer with the main trailer later .

Meanwhile more leaks from MSW about Rambo C3PO and more . This droid factory sounds like an echo of attack of the clones but also made me think of the separatist outpost in Dark Disciple novel which is on Christophsis.

https://makingstarwars.net/2019/04/a-potential-explanation-to-rambo-threepio-in-star-wars-episode-ix/
Interesting info about Zori too as it sounds like she’s linked to this new droid .
@AhsokaTano

A week from now/today! (give or take up to a few hours from this time lol) - we will have the teaser trailer and a title! Very Happy Squee!
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 04 Apr 2019, 11:31 am

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
AhsokaTano wrote:@Lovely_Rose
@MrsWindu
If that’s legit ( and that’s a big if because the express  use Mike Zeroh as their source ) then that’s interesting. Maybe they could be going for a light side trailer and a dark side one to highlight our two protagonists ? More likely though what we probably are gonna get is a behind the scenes reel which has been the norm at past celebrations and a teaser trailer with the main trailer later .

@AhsokaTano

A week from now/today! (give or take up to a few hours from this time lol) - we will have the teaser trailer and a title! Very Happy Squee!
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Haha! Today is Thursday - not Friday.  Pause this post until tomorrow, OR moderators/administrators - please delete this and the other/quoted post.  

One of those odd combinations of knowing it's Thursday, yet feeling it's Friday, and just becoming excited and ahead of myself. (I actually hope this happens more often, but not to the point I incorrectly post about matters).
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Thu 04 Apr 2019, 4:00 pm

LOL If EPIX will be Resistance's old clone war droids VS Kylo's red clone army VS FO's stormtroopers I will take 2 week vacation from work in December just to read all comments on social media lol! lol! lol!

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 Tumblr_nlqvbkGOhH1qhyx72o1_400

But seriously I always liked AoTC. Worldbuilding in ST is so lacking that I would rather have Return of the Clones than "new" cute sidekick droid and "new" bounty hunter.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 04 Apr 2019, 4:41 pm

special_cases wrote:LOL If EPIX will be Resistance's old clone war droids VS Kylo's red clone army VS FO's stormtroopers I will take 2 week vacation from work in December just to read all comments on social media lol! lol! lol!

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 Tumblr_nlqvbkGOhH1qhyx72o1_400

But seriously I always liked AoTC. Worldbuilding in ST is so lacking that I would rather have Return of the Clones than "new" cute sidekick droid and "new" bounty hunter.
@special_cases

YES! Reylo, Bendemption, and this in IX???? (Rubs hands with glee, chefs kiss haha)

SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Fri 05 Apr 2019, 12:11 pm

There was a clip from MTV, not a YT video so I can't embed it, with Rian at CinemaCon, and the interviewer asks him about Episode IX. Yes, he and JJ have had a few conversations, but obviously he can't say anything, he just wants JJ and Benioff/Weiss to do new, unexpected things with SW and he's enjoyed just sitting back and being a fan waiting for opening day. Yes, he's still working on his own SW project.

And of course the reporter has to ask if he's okay if JJ changes Rey's lineage. And clearly Rian has to say that he's open to anything. I'm just so tired of the parentage questions, Daisy was tired of them years ago, I almost want them banned, except I know they get clicks, so that won't actually happen. And you know that's still going to be the topic of much conversation, speculation, and blame even after IX comes out. Move along people, there are more interesting things to discuss.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 Fri 05 Apr 2019, 4:31 pm

I'm sick of the parentage debate too and I have no doubt that the IX press tour will be questions about it in every interview.At this point idk if even JJ saying no,her parentage won't change would be enough to stop it.Cause you know he lied about that Star Trek villain one time lol.

I just kinda don't get how people don't realize it would be totally ridiculous to change her parentage.It would serve no actual purpose in the storyline,make an entire movie and Rey's arc in it pointless,they would go right back to the incest jokes and memes because of the reylo dynamic.It would just look like a mess where JJ and Rian feud over the direction of the saga instead of having an actual vision.

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Fri 05 Apr 2019, 5:02 pm

@Mila95 That is, weirdly, what many people want. Because being right, getting what you want, and beating down any film/director/studio you don't like is more important than a nice story where everyone gets along and is on the same page. It's just kind of mindless revenge at this point, which is so not SW-esque. TLJ struck many people as pure shock value, and the whole press tour was mostly "I did whatever I wanted," as opposed to TFA discourse mostly boiling down to "ANH rehash!" Plus people don't trust JJ on several fronts. And now it's biting them in the butt. How they handle this on the IX press tour should be something.

There's going to be so much denial even after IX, so many articles about how the ST was a jumbled incoherent mess. JK Rowling or even GL at times have retconned things or claimed they intended a certain thing the whole time when really they didn't. Audiences have become very cynical, so when something honestly kind of sincere and innocent like the ST about hope and love and stuff shows up, and there isn't any drama (aside from Colin leaving the scene) people don't even recognize it for what it is. Sort of tragic, really.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 06 Apr 2019, 1:32 am

Although Rey being a Kenobi is a nice way of bringing the saga full circle I'm happy with her being just a nobody; it makes her need for family all the more poignant.
One thing I really hope is JJ doesn't make dramatic changes to satisfy the demands of long term 'fans' whose behaviour regarding TLJ is really getting me mad....
I suspect they are simply die hard 'traditionists' who resent the protagonist being a woman, the antagonist being a damaged soul, and the OC being presented as complex human beings with frailties ( which if you rewatch the OT is completely in character), rather than pure and unsullied saints.ಠ︵ಠ
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Man Without A Star Sat 06 Apr 2019, 2:39 am

@motherofpearl1

I myself believe in J.J.
He said pretty clearly that TLJ story backlash will not effect IX at all. And he is right. Creators should write what they want and think is the right direction of the story, and not pander to vocal minority that in the most extreme cases, threatens the creators with death.
Man Without A Star
Man Without A Star
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 06 Apr 2019, 2:52 am

Good to know that. As an avid comic book reader I stopped reading one of my favourite franchises because it went in a direction I hated, but I never would have stooped so low as threaten the creators.
The worst thing is.....TLJ is a great movie. It isn't perfect. The Canto Bight scene was unnecessary, although a visual feast, and I was rather disappointed Rey didn't join Kylo at the end(!) but for me it is the best film in the series so far, because it broke new ground in terms of plot twists, character development and acting.
Personally, I think it deserved Oscar nominations for Mark and Adam and the film itself. Having seen the winners TLJ and it's stars are every bit as good -and in some cases better- as they are.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm Sat 06 Apr 2019, 11:05 am

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 06 Apr 2019, 11:20 am

@loversinthestorm
Just saw this .Thanks for sharing Smile I kind of like this poster’s leaks as i’ve Looked over his/her other stuff on Reddit which sound plausible so am not sure if it really is crack ( isn’t he a moderator too ? Not sure )but keep it here for now .
This confirms what us reylos have been saying ie kylo is struggling with light and dark still by end of TLJ and he has feelings for Rey . I like that the poster mentioned “ love “. The man is smitten and in love you can see it from way back in TFA - it’s just people chose not to see it and it’s possible Kylo will struggle with it and see it as weakness initially as he and Rey are too lonely souls who are children of war and it’s consequences .
The oracle creature reminds me of the spiders in Rebels and also Kanan’s interaction with the Bendu - I wonder then if we are getting something similar and possibly similar story arc wise ? I think this poster is someone to keep an eye on.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose Sat 06 Apr 2019, 11:41 am

The source seems pretty legit: it was the first to reveal Keri’s character being a bounty hunter and described her costume before it was revealed in the poster.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 06 Apr 2019, 12:22 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@loversinthestorm
Just saw this .Thanks for sharing Smile I kind of like this poster’s leaks as i’ve Looked over his/her other stuff on Reddit which sound plausible so am not sure if it really is crack ( isn’t he a moderator too ? Not sure )but keep it here for now .
This confirms what us reylos have been saying ie kylo is struggling with light and dark still by end of TLJ and he has feelings for Rey . I like that the poster mentioned “ love “. The man is smitten and in love you can see it from way back in TFA - it’s just people chose not to see it and it’s possible Kylo will struggle with it and see it as weakness initially as he and Rey are too lonely souls who are children of war and it’s consequences .
The oracle creature reminds me of the spiders in Rebels and also Kanan’s interaction with the Bendu - I wonder then if we are getting something similar and possibly similar story arc wise ? I think this poster is someone to keep an eye on.
@AhsokaTano

That poster is one of the mods at Star Wars Leaks. He doesn't post anything unless he feels that he's adequately vetted the source. And if he hears something that he thinks is iffy, even if it's from a vetted source (e.g. Naomi Ackie being Finn's sister), he'll call that out to take it with an extra grain of salt.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 06 Apr 2019, 12:28 pm

@ISeeAnIsland
@Lovely_Rose
That’s great - he sounds legit from his other leaks and as you’ve confirmed he is a moderator.Bookmark this poster ! Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara Sat 06 Apr 2019, 12:36 pm

Such an interesting leak. I had to look and there is a page on Wookieepedia called the Oracle: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/The_Oracle_(Pelgrin)

The Oracle was an ancient and mysterious device located on the planet Pelgrin, and was perhaps one of the oldest artifacts in the galaxy by the time of the Clone Wars. It was created by the Pelgrin up to two million years before the Battle of Yavin, and was known to provide intense visions to Force-sensitives.

As Arden Lyn told her Imperial captors in 4 BBY, she visited the Oracle immediately after her investment as a Steel Hand of Palawa, sometime around 24,500 BBY. Lyn claimed that the Oracle's clockwork instructed her to go to the Jedi fortress world of Ossus, where she would meet "a man fair of face and clever of mind," whom she ought to make her master. That man, Xendor, together with Lyn, sought to explore a new study of the Force, leading to the Great Jedi Schism. Again according to Lyn, the Jedi expunged all knowledge of the Oracle after her visit.
nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Sat 06 Apr 2019, 1:44 pm

This document is a compilation of trustable rumours and leaks around the last movie of the Skywalker Saga. It will be updated regularly with new leaks from trustful sources (see below).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10lJjIGMEIMORyD8CBXICmT6FVS3VAq1YHoovQiTSdxo/edit

Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by krissy01 Sat 06 Apr 2019, 2:09 pm

I also want to mention this one by Rachael of the Scavenger's Hoard podcast (@starwarsnonsense on Tumblr). She's always done a fantastic job of analyzing supposed spoilers and leaks (since TFA came out) and she posted a master spreadsheat of credible leaks a few weeks ago on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/au18sq/master_spreadsheet_bringing_together_the_credible/

It's an extremely convenient source to refer to if you find investigating 'leaks' on your own overly time consuming and draining (it's mostly made up and will get worse after the trailer drops).

krissy01
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sat 06 Apr 2019, 2:14 pm

Kylo is struggling between the Light Side and the Dark Side? In love?

No way!

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 Tenor
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 Sat 06 Apr 2019, 2:33 pm

That actually sounds really interesting,both the Kylo in love part and the Oracle.I love that the source apparently specifies the feelings Kylo has as love and that it's how his storyline picks up.So this Oracle thing is actually supposed to predict the future or give people clues on what they should do?That would make sense,if Kylo feels so lost and unsure of himself he tried get a force vision of what do to.Maybe it tells him to go to the desert planet Rey,Finn and Poe will be at.

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sat 06 Apr 2019, 2:56 pm

Why is this leak in the crack spoiler discussion? It seems to have some heft to it so it should be in the general IX spoilers thread, yes?

Also wow, Kylo loves Rey? Gee, nobody could have seen that coming! What's a meaningful "closest thing to a sex scene in Star Wars" fingertip touch and a proposal between antagonistic acquaintances, amirite? But oh wait, "savior" JJ was going to retcon all that! Haha, nooope~
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 20 Empty Spoilers and rumors

Post by vaderito Sat 06 Apr 2019, 3:30 pm

ZioRen wrote:Why is this leak in the crack spoiler discussion? It seems to have some heft to it so it should be in the general IX spoilers thread, yes?

Also wow, Kylo loves Rey? Gee, nobody could have seen that coming! What's a meaningful "closest thing to a sex scene in Star Wars" fingertip touch and a proposal between antagonistic acquaintances, amirite? But oh wait, "savior" JJ was going to retcon all that! Haha, nooope~
@ZioRen

This. It should be in Spoilers.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next