Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+86
Armadeus
Krafty
Gemlake
vinventure12
nickandnora
GiGiMarie
shii405
nana7marie
Sad Man
FrolickingFizzgig
Kyla Ren
grimbergen
KiraRen2015
cherrylipstick
Socialnole
reylo1992
giaciak2
Moonjump05
Mielikki
Geralt_Riv
SkyStar
LadyGaufrette
krissy01
nemapasara
olyer
Blood Moon
Moonlight13
SheLitAFire
Casper
californiagirl
12 Parsnips
tukicarreno
Forsythia
spacebaby45678
special_cases
Riri
Maria26
Teo oswald
rey09
AhsokaTano
SW_Heroine_Journey
snufkin
Starliteprism
ImperialReylo713
Casey Kanata
vaderito
Reylo Lemon
Nyx
whisperingwillow
Dar-ren19
motherofpearl1
Darth Rowan
unicorn
lauvamp
Mila95
madeinmn
MindAndMagic
loversinthestorm
Man Without A Star
SoloSideCousin
ZioRen
Lovely_Rose
TracylovesOUAT
YeeRees
Mila Lazarus
Chris24601
Cowgirlsamurai
EchoBase
ISeeAnIsland
MaddieDove
Saracene
ladyMxx
PalmettoBlue
justyou
MrsWindu
Atenais
rawpowah
Lily Snape
fuhry
bashfulblueeyes3
Kessel
Birdwoman
SanghaRen
DeeBee
Kylo Rey
Night Huntress
90 posters

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by snufkin Sun 07 Apr 2019, 12:49 pm

@ZioRen LMAO, who would've guessed?! The thing is you see people complaining about how they're certain JJ is going to screw it all up and it's like who do you dumb a**ses think set it up in the first place?
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by lauvamp Sun 07 Apr 2019, 2:11 pm

@Lovely_Rose

Everything will be very welcome!!! -3 days guys..... Help
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Sun 07 Apr 2019, 2:18 pm

I tend to believe the leak that came out yesterday. It reminded me of the smut hut leak.
I agree, I am puzzled by the people who think JJ will not deliver when he was the who set it up in the first place.
I am also puzzled by JJ will retcon Rey's parentage.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sun 07 Apr 2019, 2:48 pm

I think it's wishful thinking by fanatics.
I'm a long term fan. Reylo is the highlight of the ST trilogy.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Sun 07 Apr 2019, 3:32 pm

@motherofpearl1 Bless their cotton-picking hearts. I'm a long-term fan as well, and it looks fairly clear to me that the connection is romantic and has been for the entirety of the ST.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sun 07 Apr 2019, 4:34 pm

Same, had teenage siblings take me as a little kid to see the original movie the first week it came out & this is as good as anything that was in that movie. Or the experience I had seeing ESB (which is the other time I can think of being left on a cliffhanger like this was).

Otherwise it's a genuine leak from somebody who's in the know the same way Bothan Spy was/is. I can swear I've seen something before with the same type of creepy character feeding/speaking off of another's lifeforce. But can't remember it off the top of my head. It is, however, not a spoiler to say somebody caught feelings for somebody else because of what happened in the preceding movie (or had a painfully obvious immediate crush in the first movie). That's the real head scratcher in terms of how people are responding to it like it's this shocking twist.

@Birdwoman

Yeah somehow simultaniously JJ is going to f**k up the thing which he set in place/established before handing off to Rian Johnson and yet at the same time, he's also going to "fix" everything that Rian Johnson supposedly f**ked up. Or I'm confused, is that people went into TFA with a head full of preconceived notions about JJ thanks to Lost and his Star Trek movies and treated TFA as such. So the entire relationship/dynamic that he helped create (along with Carrie and Kasdan) which he set up in that movie just went sailing over some peoples' heads because they got fooled by the magic trick of using nostalgia to distract people from the relationship and having those attitudes in place helped fool them. Like when I read these arguments my response usually is, JJ's not the one who's lacking the vision to make something apparent/clear, it's the person saying that about IX. It's also ironic to me reading these complaints when who was the person who discovered/championed the two people playing these characters and their relationship (spoiler - it was JJ).
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Mon 08 Apr 2019, 12:49 am

Rewatching TFA I am always fascinated by how Maz tells Rey the 'belonging you seek lies ahead' then she runs out into the woods....and sees Kylo's shuttle.
And also how the Force vision shows her the past and future....and Kylo is there in the future visions.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Mon 08 Apr 2019, 2:25 am

@motherofpearl1

it is clear that Maz's phrase is a warning to go on, do not look behind you and continue on your way, but it is also true that the concidences in the world of Star Wars are not concidences, as you said you as soon as Maz pronounces those words, here which appears Kylo Ren. Also the phrase "what girl?" and here appears Rey with the phrase "is the motivator"
Concidences are not there, everything is connected, the clues are there, just connect them and put them together Smile

Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Wed 10 Apr 2019, 5:30 am

Hi All! Oohhh it's so quiet! I guess we are right on the edge of finally having more of IX revealed. Now is the quiet before the storm!
Anyway, I've been occupying myself with other star wars canon and thought I'd share a little something that I found in the Solo Comic Adaptation. Not really a spoiler.. more of a teaser!
I think this ending to the comic series is loaded with ST references! [Chewie- we're home!]
Thought you guys might be interested.. here's the final two pages..
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 7_110
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 7_210
The dice are back! Front and Centre! we're gonna see them in IX! lol.. not that we ever doubted it ha!

To all heading off to Celebration - have a wonderful time and enjoy!!!!
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 10 Apr 2019, 9:22 am

@DeeBee
Thanks for the post ! Here’s hoping we get something like this with Ben in episode IX!
Have a wonderful time at celebration for those of you going ! Very Happy
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Wed 10 Apr 2019, 5:24 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@DeeBee
Thanks for the post ! Here’s hoping we get something like this with Ben in episode IX!
Have a wonderful time at celebration for those of you going ! Very Happy
@AhsokaTano

I am dying to see and I hope we will see it
the scene in which Ben Solo will pilot the Falcon even for a few moments, as Han Solo's son. his place is there, and as co-pilot the woman he loves, Rey
then some jokes PIECE OF JUNK it can be there. for sure I'll cry Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 10 Apr 2019, 5:53 pm

The mural at celebration which covers all eras and even includes Rebels and clone war characters as well as characters from the standalone films.It’s absolutely beautiful. Smile

One part is still covered at the end because it has presumably episode IX content .
( edited because didn’t realise wasn’t allowed to send in artwork - oops - sorry ). You’ll see it on social media though .
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsCantina/comments/bbruav/banner_at_swcc_what_could_be_under_the_sheet/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette Wed 10 Apr 2019, 7:46 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:The mural at celebration which covers all eras and even includes Rebels and clone war characters as well as characters from the standalone films.It’s absolutely beautiful. Smile
@AhsokaTano
I completly agree with you, also, I have always loved art which cover all eras in star wars, so I'm not really objective.

But I have a question, what do you mean by 'didn’t realise wasn’t allowed to send in artwork' ?
We can't post photos of the mural?
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Wed 10 Apr 2019, 8:03 pm

LadyGaufrette wrote:
AhsokaTano wrote:The mural at celebration which covers all eras and even includes Rebels and clone war characters as well as characters from the standalone films.It’s absolutely beautiful. Smile
@AhsokaTano
I completly agree with you, also, I have always loved art which cover all eras in star wars, so I'm not really objective.

But I have a question, what do you mean by 'didn’t realise wasn’t allowed to send in artwork' ?
@LadyGaufrette
We can't post leaked art, but I don't think this can be considered a leak because, as far as I know, it's on display for everyone to see. It would be different if someone posted a leaked picture of the part that's covered. Laughing
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette Wed 10 Apr 2019, 8:30 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:
LadyGaufrette wrote:
@AhsokaTano

@LadyGaufrette
We can't post leaked art, but I don't think this can be considered a leak because, as far as I know, it's on display for everyone to see. It would be different if someone posted a leaked picture of the part that's covered. Laughing
@Moonlight13

So I can post this one I found?
The best way to see the full mural is with videos but I prefer images, and this one captured the wall the best it could.
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 V5e7gqkcpir21
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 10 Apr 2019, 11:49 pm

@LadyGaufrette
@Moonlight13

Yeah I guess you’re right - it’s on public display so it should be ok . It’s so gorgeous ! If they do smaller versions of this I would definitely buy a copy of this as it’s so gorgeous . I wonder what’s behind that curtain ???!!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 11 Apr 2019, 1:23 am

AhsokaTano wrote:@LadyGaufrette
@Moonlight13

Yeah I guess you’re right - it’s on public display so it should be ok . It’s so gorgeous ! If they do smaller versions of this I would definitely buy a copy of this as it’s so gorgeous . I wonder what’s behind that curtain ???!!
@AhsokaTano

Me too! Really hoping for a romantic scene with Ben and Rey, and that Leia is there too. (I still think they may be obvious about Reylo and Bendemption is the marketing, and the mystery is if he will survive or not). We shall see soon! Very Happy

As an aside, Rebels is featured too, correct? And the rendering is very life-like...causes me to wonder if they will make an appearance (courtesy of actors) in The Mandalorian (Especially the Dave Filoni directed episodes).
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Thu 11 Apr 2019, 3:28 am

LadyGaufrette wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:
LadyGaufrette wrote:
@AhsokaTano

@LadyGaufrette
@Moonlight13

So I can post this one I found?
The best way to see the full mural is with videos but I prefer images, and this one captured the wall the best it could.
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 V5e7gqkcpir21
@LadyGaufrette

Thanks for sharing! Wow! It's gorgeous!!!
It's curious that they chose to portray Finn holding the light saber and Rey not holding a light saber?! Kinda weird..
Yeah I'll vote for Rey and Ben Solo under that curtain lol.. but it's probably going to be something like Ep IX title and text stating 'The Skywalker saga concludes... 20 December 2019'

Edited to add: Hey is that Alden Han Solo, Yellow Young Lando and Qi'ra straight after the Mustafar duel between Obi-wan and Anakin?

Last edited by DeeBee on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added..)
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 11 Apr 2019, 5:10 am

I see we have....
One Rey, one Finn, one Poe, one Rose, one Luke, one Leia.....
And TWO Kylo's!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 11 Apr 2019, 5:14 am

motherofpearl1 wrote:I see we have....
One Rey, one Finn, one Poe, one Rose, one Luke, one Leia.....
And TWO Kylo's!
@motherofpearl1

Kylo's the Skywalker of this Saga so he better be on IX image. Unless they want to pretend that there was a "trio" in ST. Rolling Eyes
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette Thu 11 Apr 2019, 8:35 am

DeeBee wrote:Hey is that Alden Han Solo, Yellow Young Lando and Qi'ra straight after the Mustafar duel between Obi-wan and Anakin?
@DeeBee
Yes, you can see it better with this. sunny
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 AANMF9QSOH_w0updgaRZx6pbeKpmCD29yy8x_pAO9a4
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsCantina/comments/bbuq34/swcc_banner_fixed_perspective/

Also, I thought there was some void in the postology section, but on this print you can buy, there is more characters in this section.
(And Rey with a lightsaber for the VIII portion.)
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 21 Original
https://squareup.com/store/jason-palmer-art/item/star-wars-celebration-mural-print

I also forgot to say I would like the end of the mural to match with it's beginning (connecting IX with I).
I like it for the symbolic on the saga, (and because it would be awesome on a mug).

LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 11 Apr 2019, 12:13 pm

I just want to point out certain thing about Will of the Force. Whether the title is shopped on the poster, remains to be seen. But the poster itself is not the same one that leaked cause Will of the Force has white troopers whereas leaked poster had red troopers. so whoever leaked the poster with the title had the poster with white troopers. it's not the same leaker who leaked the poster with red ones but w/o title. that's why title is under consideration as probable real. it's a different poster altogether.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Thu 11 Apr 2019, 1:22 pm

This is very interesting! Shocked
Spoiler:
(I'm not posting the pictures just in case) Laughing
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Thu 11 Apr 2019, 1:30 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:This is very interesting! Shocked
Spoiler:
@Moonlight13

Can't see a thing! Everything I so blurry! Why is so interesting? What did you exactly see? scratch
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 11 Apr 2019, 1:30 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:This is very interesting! Shocked
Spoiler:
@Moonlight13

That is what I am hoping for! haha! When I close my eyes, and open them and look at it...Voila. Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next