Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+58
unicorn
TheLastJedi
Krafty
Socialnole
Blood Moon
Nyx
Chris24601
nonesuch
EchoBase
Moonjump05
Forsythia
whisperingwillow
cherrylipstick
vinventure12
Dar-ren19
Armadeus
Mana
SoloSideCousin
Lily Snape
KiraRen2015
Geralt_Riv
motherofpearl1
FrolickingFizzgig
Mila95
MaddieDove
vaderito
Kylo Rey
olyer
Kyla Ren
Kylo Men
snufkin
Atenais
spacebaby45678
SW_Heroine_Journey
Gemini
Moonlight13
rawpowah
nana7marie
Lovely_Rose
AhsokaTano
SkyStar
Night Huntress
Casper
OrionStars
Teo oswald
SanghaRen
PalmettoBlue
special_cases
rey09
californiagirl
AcrosstheStars
Cowgirlsamurai
Saracene
Riri
nickandnora
ZioRen
lauvamp
fuhry
62 posters

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by unicorn Tue 26 Nov 2019, 1:35 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig

maybe we are lurking at the same place. Laughing

This behaviour is beyond ridiculous. And the german article was obviously written by a reylo, what else.   Rolling Eyes
Tin foil hat. A reylo conspiracy against all "true fans". Rolling Eyes  
Maybe it´s mean, but all this serves these idi*ts right.
unicorn
unicorn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 26 Nov 2019, 1:40 pm

Good interview.
And yes, people forget it's fantasy folks.
And if Kylo isn't good boyfriend material.....
Rey cut him up and left him scarred for life. Then she responded to his proposal by reaching for a weapon instead of just saying 'no'.
So Rey isn't really good girlfriend material, is she?😁
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Tue 26 Nov 2019, 1:43 pm

ReyloSpanishFan wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Atenais wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Atenais wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:In some anti dominated places there has been a long discussion about how this totally average German film magazine is a tabloid printing fake quotes. Yeah, you heard me right.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Did they only talk about the German magazine? I thought the French one was was the rougher [on them].
@Atenais
Oh no, the German interview was way rougher. John outright said that Finn and Rey are romantically interested in characters that are not each other, and you don't have to be a genius to solve this riddle. Poe likely has Zorrii even if they remain only tense exes, Finn has Rose and Rey has... Claud the alien slug, definitely. Smile

The French interview actually got quickly buried, haha. I'm not sure why because they're pretty clear when put together.

@FrolickingFizzgig

Another nail in the coffin:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Star_w83
Translation: "I always saw Rey and Finn as something platonic, he has his eyes on another, and same thing happens to Rey"- John Boyega
"Rey still has hope to change Kylo Ren, and that's what's wonderful about Star Wars. It trust the individual and their power to change"- Daisy Riddley

I posted more from this magazine here.
@Atenais
From what I can see this has not proved to antis that the quotes are real. In fact, they seem to have decided that both of these major publications are printing mistranslated or misunderstood information because surely it couldn't be real!
@FrolickingFizzgig

Sorry, I just had to log in after a lot of time to say that it´s hilarious. I am from Spain and for what I can perceive that magazine is "Fotogramas". It´s a very well-known and old cinema magazine here in the country, so yeah... Fake information Rolling Eyes They are completelly delusional lol

P.S.: I still keep the old "Fotogramas" dedicated to the PT =)
@ReyloSpanishFan

Yes, it's from Fotogramas. And looks like there's a Reylo conspiracy going on, because I just saw another Spanish magazine publishing the same.
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 26 Nov 2019, 1:51 pm

Isn't it hilariously ironic that Council Forum of Boomers was pushing Daisy's quote from Chinese publication on every next page and it was of course considered 100 % legit but now quotes from German and Spanish publications were obviously faked.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 J5cSmwj
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 26 Nov 2019, 1:56 pm

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 EKUl_8EXkAAdcPJ?format=jpg&name=small

Adam's response to the guy grilling him about Reylo is pure gold, haha.

"On the outside, if I analyzed it, which I don't--"

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Source

As @Riri put it on Twitter "It's fake and in space."
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Tue 26 Nov 2019, 2:14 pm

The answer is very Adam Driver: that’s the story you will get, you decide if you like it or not. I don’t understand why journalists ask him for an opinion. He has consistently refused to judge any of the characters he played and left it up to the audience to make their opinion.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora Tue 26 Nov 2019, 2:36 pm

I don't know who that journalist is, but he/she clearly someone on the inside: "To be fair, the Reylos acknowledge that Kylo must experience redemption - Bendemption, naturally - before love can flourish." Lol.

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 26 Nov 2019, 2:43 pm

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 EKUqN7qXkAIays5?format=jpg&name=small

Adam with the great Kylo analysis tea.

I just can't believe it's a coming-of-age story. Heavy sarcasm.

Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Tue 26 Nov 2019, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Tue 26 Nov 2019, 2:47 pm

special_cases wrote:Isn't it hilariously ironic that Council Forum of Boomers was pushing Daisy's quote from Chinese publication on every next page and it was of course considered 100 % legit but now quotes from German and Spanish publications were obviously faked.

@special_cases

That’s what I was thinking too, lol. They clung onto those Chinese translated quotes like there was no tomorrow. Not nice when the shoe is on the other foot, eh.

That Adam response to that question was hilarious. He’s like Bendemption and Reylo are coming, deal with it. You can so tell he’s done with all the bad Kylo takes. I swear, his SW interviews as of late have a post-Bendemption glow to them, lol. Agree with @Riri, there’s some interesting things that are left unsaid there.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Tue 26 Nov 2019, 4:17 pm

Riri wrote:Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 B92c8a10

This is from the Rolling Stone interview.

I find this interview so interesting because his exchange is more about what is unsaid. The Interviewer plays devils advocate and pulls the “Kylo has done too much evil to deserve love”card. But Adam is like “it’s fake and in space” LOL & mentions “boyfriend material”. From Adams POV romance is perfectly in line with the narrative.

Its all about reading between the lines. Adam’s response can be interpreted more like “Look i see why you would think that way as an outsider and can potentially understand it but romance is in the cards” tehe
@Riri

bless this man because he is making things clear once and for all. that's why they keep him locked up, he says things as they are
Want to buy this magazine Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 26 Nov 2019, 5:45 pm

special_cases wrote:Isn't it hilariously ironic that Council Forum of Boomers was pushing Daisy's quote from Chinese publication on every next page and it was of course considered 100 % legit but now quotes from German and Spanish publications were obviously faked.

@special_cases
Council Forum of Boomers

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Giphy
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Tue 26 Nov 2019, 5:59 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 EKUl_8EXkAAdcPJ?format=jpg&name=small

"Kylo has done horrible things (murdered... killed... walked around shirtless in high-waisted pants)."

lol!
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscarborough-fairo Tue 26 Nov 2019, 6:01 pm

Oh, please....they are at war.
As if the resistance didn't kill thousands of people from the opposite side of the war. Rey murdered millions of brainwashed, Finn-alike troopers with a huge smile on her face, Finn murdered thousands of his fellow troopers without any hesitation and sooooo on..🙄

Oscarborough-fairo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Tue 26 Nov 2019, 7:01 pm

Guys... we’ve skimmed over this, but this is really important. This is the closest we’ve got to real info on Kylo’s last scene in the movie. He’s not just talking about his final shoot, which could be anywhere in the movie (remember, movies are often not shot chronologically), he’s talking about THE final scene for his character

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 91df3110

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 816b5810

His last scene shot in London. Btw, Kevin Smith said that the last scene of the movie was shot in Pinewood Studios, London

Also, those Instagram posts, didn’t Daisy wrap up the same day as him???
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Tue 26 Nov 2019, 7:23 pm

Teo oswald wrote:
Casper wrote:It's only love/hate because she hates to love him...but she does. Cool
@Casper

we say that love and hate also reflects the dualism between Kylo and Ben Solo
She loves Ben Solo but hates Kylo Ren, despite being the same person. I really liked the interview and one thing I immediately noticed is the absence of the word toxic. Daisy uses it a lot and in this interview I was delighted that she didn't use it. Perhaps, but this is my personal opinion, in other countries different from her, she feels more free to give her opinion, without having brakes and worries about anti-Reylo etc ...
in any case, all the material that is coming out is positive compared to the last weeks of oxen and agitation. Smile
@Teo oswald

I don't know if she really hates Kylo, but I get what you mean.  I don't think we'll ever truly see Ben Solo, except in a flashback, probably.  He can't go back, even if he wanted to, which he doesn't.  He'll wind up as some kind of amalgamation, but without whatever bias he has that makes him think that he's "right" (as Adam has pointed out) to have done the things he's done as Kylo Ren.  But once the dust settles, and he's still alive, I doubt he'll go by Ben Solo or Kylo Ren...I think he'll take the name Ben Skywalker, hence our title.

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Tue 26 Nov 2019, 8:24 pm

Kylo Rey wrote:Guys... we’ve skimmed over this, but this is really important. This is the closest we’ve got to real info on Kylo’s last scene in the movie. He’s not just talking about his final shoot, which could be anywhere in the movie (remember, movies are often not shot chronologically), he’s talking about THE final scene for his character

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 91df3110

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 816b5810

His last scene shot in London. Btw, Kevin Smith said that the last scene of the movie was shot in Pinewood Studios, London

Also, those Instagram posts, didn’t Daisy wrap up the same day as him???
@Kylo Rey

Thanks for bringing this part. I was going to comment about it, but I forgot and, yeah, you're right, this is very important. When reading it I felt that he was feeling kinda... melancholic? I don't know if he was feeling pensive because, as he said, "it was just the weight of it" or because this scene was kinda sad.

And I agree with you, I don't think he would feel that aware if it was just a physical scene, looks like it was an emotional moment.
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Tue 26 Nov 2019, 8:28 pm

@Kylo Rey Adam is obviously referring to a long soliloquy Kylo delivers as he falls down the pit. The camera will follow him for five minutes as he speaks directly into the camera while hurtling down towards the centre of the planet lol! I've heard they filmed it in a real mine shaft.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 26 Nov 2019, 8:41 pm

Saracene wrote:@Kylo Rey Adam is obviously referring to a long soliloquy Kylo delivers as he falls down the pit. The camera will follow him for five minutes as he speaks directly into the camera while hurtling down towards the centre of the planet lol! I've heard they filmed it in a real mine shaft.
@Saracene
I bet he starts it with "I have lost the will to live..." to honour grandma Padme after his Vader "noooo" in TLJ.

I'm not going to read tea leaves over something so vague, but I did notice the part about him pondering over his performance and dialogue in particular. He really cares so much about this character (calling up the reporter to stand firm that Kylo is not petulant, haha). Obviously any final scene would be emotional after six years, but when I think about how a scene like this would play out it would likely be at its most powerful with almost no dialogue at all (that isn't from Sideous), and especially not when Kylo is in a weakened state, gets electrocuted and thrown over the edge into mist. That's a very physical and visual thing. Something doesn't compute here.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 26 Nov 2019, 8:56 pm

Damn guys the video where Rey attacks Kylo is in some TV spot. It doesn't look like "stabbing through chest" but she is aiming straight to kill and he is doing... nothing? WTF?

Uggg.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1199520125172535296/pu/vid/404x720/Hzyg2lSz6iOlLTpn.mp4?tag=10

Last edited by special_cases on Tue 26 Nov 2019, 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Tue 26 Nov 2019, 9:04 pm

special_cases wrote:Damn guys the video where Rey stabs Kylo leaked, it's in some TV spot.

Uggg.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1199520125172535296/pu/vid/404x720/Hzyg2lSz6iOlLTpn.mp4?tag=10
@special_cases

Yeah, it looks like he wasn't expecting that she could do it so his lightsaber wasn't turned on.
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 26 Nov 2019, 9:05 pm

special_cases wrote:Damn guys the video where Rey stabs Kylo leaked, it's in some TV spot.

Uggg.

@special_cases
I wouldn't call it a "leak" if it's in a TV spot. Also this isn't a stab, it's a slash. I imagine the actual "stab" happens outside because Rey will have to flee and Kylo's hair isn't wet when they're both standing in the throne room. This may be the beginning of the fight and he may dodge at the last second. It cuts off so it's impossible to tell.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora Tue 26 Nov 2019, 9:07 pm

special_cases wrote:Damn guys the video where Rey stabs Kylo leaked, it's in some TV spot. It doesn't look like "stabbing through chest" but she is aiming straight to kill and he is doing... nothing? WTF?

Uggg.

@special_cases

I think it's more likely that's just the start of their fight, after he destroys the Wayfinder. Then she goes outside and tries to get to his.

I mean, it could be the moment she injures him gravely as well, but isn't it likely their calm throneroom depiction comes first and then it leads to the fighting?

Either way, it's not surprising; we pretty much knew Rey was going to be in the wrong in this scene, or in the scene where she injures him.

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 26 Nov 2019, 9:08 pm

It looks like the slash lands so maybe this is a Force bond moment? She swings at him but he's not really there (and hasn't gone into "our bond is so strong we can physically interact with each other" mode yet.)

Edit: Looking again, I think that's actually just lighting! Otherwise her saber got a lot longer lol.

Last edited by ZioRen on Tue 26 Nov 2019, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by KiraRen2015 Tue 26 Nov 2019, 9:08 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

Uggg.

@special_cases
I wouldn't call it a "leak" if it's in a TV spot. Also this isn't a stab, it's a slash. I imagine the actual "stab" happens outside because Rey will have to flee and Kylo's hair isn't wet when they're both standing in the throne room. This may be the beginning of the fight and he may dodge at the last second. It cuts off so it's impossible to tell.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Also Daisy said the Death Star is the turning point for Rey. Maybe this has something to do with it?
KiraRen2015
KiraRen2015
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 26 Nov 2019, 9:10 pm

Yes, you all are right, I found slow mo version and there is no stab. Apologies.

Rey is seriously behaving like she is possessed. It can't be happening after water fight so it can't be fatal stabbing moment? It looks like after that shot where they are standing apart and looking at each other. Why does she attack him?
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next