Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+54
Mana
lauvamp
Armadeus
Dar-ren19
MindAndMagic
Nyx
motherofpearl1
bruna8728
Casey Kanata
Krafty
AhsokaTano
giaciak2
Chris24601
bashfulblueeyes3
SheLitAFire
Birdwoman
loversinthestorm
Piper Maru
Moonlight13
snufkin
Kylo Men
SkyStar
Oscarborough-fairo
SW_Heroine_Journey
Casper
Moonjump05
spacebaby45678
Gemini
MaddieDove
Lily Snape
KiraRen2015
nemapasara
Saracene
reylo1992
Mila95
Lovely_Rose
ReyloSpanishFan
special_cases
Kylo Rey
FrolickingFizzgig
ZioRen
rawpowah
Sad Man
Riri
Atenais
Teo oswald
nana7marie
AcrosstheStars
whisperingwillow
OrionStars
rey09
californiagirl
Cowgirlsamurai
nickandnora
58 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Riri Tue 10 Dec 2019, 10:58 am

https://twitter.com/adamdriveruk/status/1204439788155215872?s=21

Daisy says Kylo has some real funny moments!

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Nyx Tue 10 Dec 2019, 11:24 am

The Irish rating has been posted. Booo, nothing spoilery like last time. ☹
http://www.ifco.ie/en/ifco/pages/545579C400555C8C

Nyx
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Tue 10 Dec 2019, 11:34 am

NEW JP Leaks!!! REYLO KISS

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 37 B1dfb010

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose Tue 10 Dec 2019, 11:37 am

I thought JP was adamant that there was no reylo. Hmm this puts his sources insistence that Ben dies into serious doubt imo.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 11:44 am

IT is interesting that he get the source afer Mando_ops puts his version out. I still feel like there is more to the ending. It doesn't fit the things the cast and director's are saying. Rey says she is lonely and she ends up alone?

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by KiraRen2015 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 11:46 am

@bashfulblueeyes3 That's what I think too. It seems really silly
KiraRen2015
KiraRen2015
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 11:48 am

To me the fact that Ben sacrifices himself is good for me, but not that he dies. He must lives!

Did they know that if Ben dies, Reylo, Kylo's fans, Adam's fans and even people who don't like the stupid ending will get angry?
If Ben Solo dies without happy ending I will think that Disney is no longer reliable. Once it was said, but it is a Disney movie, from that moment no one will trust anyone.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 10 Dec 2019, 11:50 am

Yeah, yeah, we got that the source is fanatic Finnrey who decided to include that blushing moment last minute to make an impression that after Ben dies, Rey will have potential relationship with Finn. The source seriously thinks that everybody is idiots here and don't understand what he is doing since he made BespinB to push Finnrey. Tomorrow some scenes will be confirmed that's why he decided to share it, to double down on this end.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 11:54 am

Do you believe him?

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 11:55 am

special_cases wrote:Yeah, yeah, we got that the source is fanatic Finnrey who decided to include that blushing moment last minute to make an impression that after Ben dies, Rey will have potential relationship with Finn. The source seriously thinks that everybody is idiots here and don't understand what he is doing since he made BespinB to push Finnrey. Tomorrow some scenes will be confirmed that's why he decided to share it, to double down on this end.
@"casi speciali"

If Rey ends up with Finn, it will be a fallback. No one will ever understand her like Ben does. Intimately she will always remain alone. If Disney will be happy in this way...
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 11:57 am

special_cases wrote:Yeah, yeah, we got that the source is fanatic Finnrey who decided to include that blushing moment last minute to make an impression that after Ben dies, Rey will have potential relationship with Finn. The source seriously thinks that everybody is idiots here and don't understand what he is doing since he made BespinB to push Finnrey. Tomorrow some scenes will be confirmed that's why he decided to share it, to double down on this end.
@special_cases
I found the phrasing interesting: "weird fanfic moment" Laughing
I'll remain skeptical until I see it with my own eyes.Nope
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Tue 10 Dec 2019, 11:59 am

Lol @ Mace Windu Very Happy
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:02 pm

There is some behind the scenes information that I can't share and nobody has a proof, but this addition today confirmed everything, from different sources and from my friend who knew previous JW source. This main source, first for JP, then for JW is C R A Z Y. It's not only about being anti Reylo but there is stuff that was out of control for all leakers.

Man, SW fandom is pure circus.

Of course, he waited month to add thing about KISS. He chose to do it in right form for him BEFORE other people will leak the movie and these people are mostly ready.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:04 pm

I loved Rey in TFA.
But I'm losing interest in her character.
The plain fact is, Adam as Kylo is stealing the ST. Just as Han Solo did in the OT. Harrison Ford wanted to kill him off at the end off ROtJ, but they wouldn't let him. I'm profoundly glad that they didn't. Now in the ST, the OC are bowing out after living long full lives. If they kill off Ben, Star Wars"s legacy of hope will be forever destroyed. Thy had to do it with Rogue One of course, but to end the Skywalker saga in such a depressing way is ridiculous.
As an older fan, of gotten used to things not ending the way I wanted, but I feel for the new fans, especially young Reylos.
They'll break their hearts. And if they want to end it with the 'trio of friends' it's a mistake. I loved that in ROTJ, but I'm sorry folks....
The 'new' gang aren't a patch on the old. In fact the Resistance is as dull as dishwater compared to the original Rebels.

Couldn't care less about them, sorry. If Kylo dies I'll probably walk out before the end credits.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:05 pm

If Kylo dies, what's the point of the movie?

If this is the end. Disney must prepared itself for a mass of whistles. I think people will whistle at the cinema. It will be the first time in history.

Last edited by giaciak2 on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:05 pm

giaciak2 wrote:
@"casi speciali"

If Rey ends up with Finn, it will be a fallback. No one will ever understand her like Ben does. Intimately she will always remain alone. If Disney will be happy in this way...
@giaciak2
She's not going to end up with Finn, John Boyega said that Finn has an eye on someone else (who's not Rey).
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:08 pm

@Moonlight13
it's true thanks. She has her eyes on someone who is about to die and she remains alone forever.
I hope it's not the real ending.

Game of Throne 2.0 advancend Gold edition!
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:10 pm

Funny, but reading the leaks it feels like there is no romantic feelings and then BAM they kiss. The source was really dry on the details haha.

Eh but Leias death sounds really emotional and her last words “Ben”.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:11 pm

I know I am in denial about Ben dying. I don't want him to, but I am a logical person. I read all the interviews and articles and pay attention to what the cast , writers, and producers say. Just on what has been said, the ending does not make sense. Daisy has talked about Rey being lonely, for them to leave her character alone at the end? JJ has talked about the balance must be maintained, but how does that happen with this ending? I have been a fan for forty years, if I watch from the TPM to this one, the ending does not make sense. Your right about the whole leaks thing has been crazy. I sometimes wondered if JP and JW were the same person. There is something that has not sat right with me about these leaks.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:12 pm

@bashfulblueeyes3 I don't *believe* him but I believe he is not lying about main plot. He wants reframe the main story because this story exists in his head... No, I don't believe that Ben dies, but I always admit that there is possibility.

This possibility is thin with the story set ups presented here. It's highlighted that Leia had a fear that her baby will die, then she dies and her kid dies too? Yeah, makes sense! Either Leia's fear removed or Leia's fear here is absolutely brilliant way to justify Ben's ressurection for viewers. Leia goes into the Force but the Force brings her kid back to life.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:22 pm

The leaks with filled in dialogue and character emotion, I can take. I didn't have a problem in general with them, just how they were portrayed. If he bullet pointed them and just said these are what I think might in the movie, it would have been better. I am going to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I feel like the way the leaks have done in a way on purpose. Until I am sitting in the theater or have actually seen it for myself, I will continue to hope that the very end is not what has been given. So far, the cast and people at Bad Robot have seen the movie. I just can't see one of them going home and saying, "Man, I got to get an email to that guy on REddit or MS and give them all the deets on the movie.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:23 pm

Has JJ confirmed a kiss or something?

What trailer dropped? Something must have dropped for him to change again.

But yay if it's TRUE
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:47 pm

special_cases wrote:@bashfulblueeyes3 I don't *believe* him but I believe he is not lying about main plot. He wants reframe the main story because this story exists in his head... No, I don't believe that Ben dies, but I always admit that there is possibility.

This possibility is thin with the story set ups presented here. It's highlighted that Leia had a fear that her baby will die, then she dies and her kid dies too? Yeah, makes sense! Either Leia's fear removed or Leia's fear here is absolutely brilliant way to justify Ben's ressurection for viewers. Leia goes into the Force but the Force brings her kid back to life.
@special_cases

Yup. This. There are setups that have been written into this movie (going off these leaks) that pretty much require Ben to live. Having Leia admit her fears about Ben dying is a really good way to get more people on board with wanting him to live. There is literally no reason whatsoever for that scene if he’s going to die anyway. None. Just don’t write it if you’re gonna have him die. But having Leia’s last wishes validated after she passes away? That’s emotional and very satisfying, and a great way to honour Carrie. And killing Kylo three times is overkill.

Still, going from NTBSA to “rising from the pit and getting to make out with your girlfriend before you die” is certainly an upgrade lmao.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:51 pm

The kiss makes things a bit better at least imo because reylo fans will get some confirmation and it wouldn't just pointless baiting. It's just our luck to have to deal with such a biased source tho, they really try to make Kylo and anything related to reylo seem horrible.

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:54 pm

I'm sorry but even though a kiss is some serious canon Reylo stuff, I'm laughing right now. How many times can one man "die?" First he gets stabbed and healed. Then he gets pitted and very conveniently only manages to crawl back up right when the battle is over, then he gives his life force and dies for realz? Are we sure? It all sounds super silly. Between this and Chewie and Threepio and whoever else it is who "dies," that's a lot of fake-out deaths. Comically so!

Also if this all real it's proof we are missing some SERIOUS context. Because based on everything described, Reylo having a kiss at all feels nonsensical. Also, Rey seeing Luke and Leia as her parents like what. Nah. That makes the Reylo kiss even WEIRDER.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next