Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+54
Mana
lauvamp
Armadeus
Dar-ren19
MindAndMagic
Nyx
motherofpearl1
bruna8728
Casey Kanata
Krafty
AhsokaTano
giaciak2
Chris24601
bashfulblueeyes3
SheLitAFire
Birdwoman
loversinthestorm
Piper Maru
Moonlight13
snufkin
Kylo Men
SkyStar
Oscarborough-fairo
SW_Heroine_Journey
Casper
Moonjump05
spacebaby45678
Gemini
MaddieDove
Lily Snape
KiraRen2015
nemapasara
Saracene
reylo1992
Mila95
Lovely_Rose
ReyloSpanishFan
special_cases
Kylo Rey
FrolickingFizzgig
ZioRen
rawpowah
Sad Man
Riri
Atenais
Teo oswald
nana7marie
AcrosstheStars
whisperingwillow
OrionStars
rey09
californiagirl
Cowgirlsamurai
nickandnora
58 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by ZioRen Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:58 pm

giaciak2 wrote:
special_cases wrote:Yeah, yeah, we got that the source is fanatic Finnrey who decided to include that blushing moment last minute to make an impression that after Ben dies, Rey will have potential relationship with Finn. The source seriously thinks that everybody is idiots here and don't understand what he is doing since he made BespinB to push Finnrey. Tomorrow some scenes will be confirmed that's why he decided to share it, to double down on this end.
@"casi speciali"

If Rey ends up with Finn, it will be a fallback. No one will ever understand her like Ben does. Intimately she will always remain alone. If Disney will be happy in this way...
@giaciak2

Agreed. If that really is how it goes, that is incredibly disrespectful to Finn as a character. Second place he gets, and so does Rose! That, or the Reylo kiss comes off as very one-sided which is also SO bizarre and not something I could ever see happening. I really don't think they'd send Kylo off with a pity kiss.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Mila95 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:01 pm

ZioRen wrote:I'm sorry but even though a kiss is some serious canon Reylo stuff, I'm laughing right now. How many times can one man "die?" First he gets stabbed and healed. Then he gets pitted and very conveniently only manages to crawl back up right when the battle is over, then he gives his life force and dies for realz? Are we sure? It all sounds super silly. Between this and Chewie and Threepio and whoever else it is who "dies," that's a lot of fake-out deaths. Comically so!

Also if this all real it's proof we are missing some SERIOUS context. Because based on everything described, Reylo having a kiss at all feels nonsensical. Also, Rey seeing Luke and Leia as her parents like what. Nah. That makes the Reylo kiss even WEIRDER.
@ZioRen

Yeah the incest memes will be all over the place if they kiss and then she calls herself Skywalker. Like is that really something they want further associated with SW when it already still is because of the Luke and Leia mistake lol

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:03 pm

Rip to my boy Hux who hated Kylo so much he sided with the enemy. Also Poe who shoots Hux in leg even if he asks to go for the arm. I just imagine that will be hilarious to see.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:05 pm

@special_cases So you know who JP's source is for real?

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:07 pm

ZioRen wrote:I'm sorry but even though a kiss is some serious canon Reylo stuff, I'm laughing right now. How many times can one man "die?" First he gets stabbed and healed. Then he gets pitted and very conveniently only manages to crawl back up right when the battle is over, then he gives his life force and dies for realz? Are we sure? It all sounds super silly. Between this and Chewie and Threepio and whoever else it is who "dies," that's a lot of fake-out deaths. Comically so!

Also if this all real it's proof we are missing some SERIOUS context. Because based on everything described, Reylo having a kiss at all feels nonsensical. Also, Rey seeing Luke and Leia as her parents like what. Nah. That makes the Reylo kiss even WEIRDER.
@ZioRen

It’s ridiculous lol. Unless it’s some Groundhog Day stuff has a character ever died three times in a movie? That’s way too much. And yeah, these leaks always seem to sap the emotion and context when it comes to Reylo (even after people had watched TLJ at the first screenings and relayed back the info you would never have guessed that they had serious sexual tension). And we know Rey and Kylo are gonna spend a lot of time with each other in this movie, I seriously doubt a kiss would be as out of the blue as the source makes it out to be, especially with the way Driver and Ridley have played these characters so far - nearly every single scene they’ve had in this trilogy has been dripping with tension. The necklace scene in the leaks is just one example I can think of where I’m also pretty certain there’s gonna be a lot of that. And then add dialogue and context as well.

The source does sound incredibly biased and anti-Kylo.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:08 pm

I'm sorry, but Han and Leia focusing so much on Ben, their son who they clearly want to live on, only for Ben to die also just seems extraordinarily bleak. If they try to pull some "they're together again yay" BS I'm going to shake my head. I don't think Han or Leia would want to see their only-in-his-early-30s son in the afterlife anytime soon.

Last edited by ZioRen on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:08 pm

It feels like Ben almost dying two times is representation of him going through transformation and if he is ressurected, then he was literally already killed as Kylo Ren. Some things really look silly on paper, but crew called a film "magical" and it does sound magical. I think it will depend on visual storytelling to hit it right and Driver will be able to sell it.

I shared here previously story about cyclops and Asclepius. It all comes to ressurection which was part of SW's unfinished story's goal for long time.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:11 pm

It's Christmas time. They keep saying this movie is about hope. We are already going to have Leia dying, probably. JJ has said he doesn't go to the movies to be depressed, but your going to give us this? This is depressing.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:17 pm

I want to clarify my point about Finnrey because maybe because of my English the point was not clear. The source wants to make an impression that this is happening, he has no other way to push it because the story is clearly Reylo but he is so *crazy* that he is already twisting not released movie to match his headcanon. There is no way Finnrey is happening lol.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:18 pm

I lost all hope that he lives because the leaks just kept getting confirmed and JP said there was no romantic reylo and did JW by saying the peak of it us Kylo dying for her. But I couldn't have guessed that the source is apparently a bitter finney shipper who wouldn't admit there's a kiss until the very last minute before other people leak so who knows what else gets revealed at this point

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:19 pm

We also die twice in the alchemical process (*). But in the last rebirth the philosopher's stone is obtained.

Every transformation is obtained because the male and the female mate ... they are complementary elements ...

So theoretically, metaphorically, Kylo dies (nigredo - black in alchemy), first transformation, Ben is born and Ben dies (albedo - golden yellow), second alchemic transformation, last transformation: the union between the human and the divine (alchemical rubedo - red-). So Ben is the chosen one who unites the Force because he is a God, the god of the Force.

In the alchemic vision it makes sense.

But it sucks!
I want Ben Solo as a man! Adam and Eve ...

Last edited by giaciak2 on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:19 pm

special_cases wrote:I want to clarify my point about Finnrey because maybe because of my English the point was not clear. The source wants to make an impression that this is happening, he  has no other way to push it because the story is clearly Reylo but he is so *crazy* that he is already twisting not released movie to match his headcanon. There is no way Finnrey is happening lol.
@special_cases

Imo if there was ever a real hint of Finnrey then John would be pushing that hard and wouldn't be shutting it down in such certain ways like nor would Daisy be still comparing them to siblings.

Last edited by Mila95 on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:19 pm

special_cases wrote:It feels like Ben almost dying two times is representation of him going through transformation and if he is ressurected, then he was literally already killed as Kylo Ren. Some things really look silly on paper, but crew called a film "magical" and it does sound magical. I think it will depend on visual storytelling to hit it right and Driver will be able to sell it.

I shared here previously story about cyclops and Asclepius. It all comes to ressurection which was part of SW's unfinished story's goal for long time.
@special_cases

Hmmm, maybe it’s a third time’s the charm kind of thing? Rule of three is a big thing in this trilogy, especially with Rey and Kylo. And there’s been a lot of resurrection imagery in the marketing as well as the title itself.

Kylo, the last Skywalker and the only child of Han and Leia dying is bleak in any circumstances, but it seems extraordinarily so with these leaks. You have Han and Leia both wanting him to live, you have all these deaths fakeouts, but you can’t have him live? You have him finally kiss the girl - romantic Reylo just makes Rey’s ending even sadder. Unless it’s a one sided kiss but I seriously doubt they would do that. (Could see a lot of dumb outrage if it’s one sided, about how it’s non-consensual or some crap).
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:32 pm

JP is saying what the source is saying. These leaks wasn't written by JP. He just paraphrased them. He is saying what that fanatic is saying and don't add anything significant. Wonder what would Ward add few months ago? 🤔🤔🤔 Seems he hadn't a chance because not everybody will be blindly repeating this nonsense.

@Kylo Rey I think "third's time is the charm" is very plausible and the third time Ben ressurected as an act of pure magic. No way this is one-side kiss, lol, guys, c'mon. He is giving her kiss of life and he dies in self-sacrifice. Then magic will happen, perhaps even in the last two minutes of the movie, but it just fits. The Force should play some bigger role in the end.

Last edited by special_cases on Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:34 pm

Well I still hope that Ben kind of joins Rey when she is alone in the last scene. Otherwise - what a sad ending.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by bruna8728 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:50 pm

Star Wars: The Rise of the Fake Deaths

bruna8728
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 1:51 pm

Lol, 'weird fanfic moment' tells you all you need to know- whoever this is they are obviously biased.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 10 Dec 2019, 2:03 pm

Imagine being that kind of idiot that calls "kiss of life", one of the most famous, established and obvious trope, "a weird fanfic moment".

Sorry I can't resist sharing my favourite gif for last few months

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 Source

special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Tue 10 Dec 2019, 2:04 pm

Just saw someone joke that Ben’s last words: Mah baby gurl Laughing DEAD.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 10 Dec 2019, 2:09 pm

Hey all, ok just want to remind everyone what Richard E Grant said about resurrection of the spirit . There has to be a catch to these leaks or else where is the magic ?Hope is about new life right and usually children . And it’s Christmas. Even if those leaks play out ( I am
Trying to make my peace with them in case they do play out though I really want Ben to live ) and it’s interesting that on Twitter geek furious was talking a While back about someone giving someone else a gift with their dying breath ( which I assumed would be Ben living through Rey as a baby ? His spirit living on through a child even if it’s through the force - it would be his DNA mixed with hers ). I just feel we are missing something in these leaks .. Tomorrow we have the Japanese screening which will give us some footage So we’ll know for sure how accurate these leaks are .
Let’s not lose hope I love you

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 38 15daf010
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 2:23 pm

Love how the leaks have changed too, first it was Ben is yeeted into pit never to be seen again, then he still is yeeted but joins Rey, then he is yeeted after giving up his life force to Rey but no reylo, now it's literal kiss of life after yeeting.  

I'm waiting for the complete 180 leaker.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Tue 10 Dec 2019, 2:24 pm

Star Wars: The Rise of Yeets
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Tue 10 Dec 2019, 2:27 pm

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 10 Dec 2019, 2:35 pm

Kylo's love for Rey is his main motivation in the movie since the beginning, even when he is still on the Dark Side. It's ambiguous at first because it isn't spelling out, but when events unfolds an audience are discovering his true intentions and motivations simultaneously with Rey. The moment it becomes clear, Rey is already falling to the Dark Side and they are falling apart again. That's why Driver can't even talk about the movie and the source felt free to paint Kylo in this light while it wasn't making any sense plotwise. It's not something that the story is hitting you with on the head, it's supposed to be mysterious from Kylo and only discovered clearly closer to the middle.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Tue 10 Dec 2019, 2:36 pm

I am looking forward for the titles. And like always, it opens with Kylo Ren's theme Very Happy
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next