Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2

+43
panki
spacebaby45678
Kyla Ren
SanghaRen
creepi0
Jakku
RKR Connection
MissG
Mana
Little_Boots
Birdwoman
Darth Dementor
rey09
CienaRee
IoJovi
Darth Rowan
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
Darth_Awakened
MoonlitMoss
EchoBase
jakkusun
Saracene
Reylo Lemon
MoonFyre
Moonjump05
ISeeAnIsland
MeadowofAshes
Sylvia Snow
Ohtze
AnneNeville
SoloSideCousin
Rimfaxe96
BastilaBey
FrolickingFizzgig
Rogue Rey
MyOnlyHope
Force22
Kessel
Darth Dingbat
vaderito
Gemini
Xylo Ren
Reynak
47 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2

Post by Little_Boots Wed 06 Apr 2016, 6:28 pm

@Kylo Ren's 8-Pack Noooo It will be this!

Star Wars

Episode VIII

Kylo Ren marries Rey

(although your one is really good) Smile

Last edited by Little_Boots on Wed 06 Apr 2016, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2

Post by vaderito Wed 06 Apr 2016, 6:29 pm

@MoonFyre That video is everything! Did you post it in Reylo tribute vids? That's a good place to archive vids that we'll use as a reference

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonFyre Wed 06 Apr 2016, 6:30 pm

The gif/image explosion has truly began! cheers

@Gemini You mean this:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_o50cbqUOBJ1v7o9alo2_540

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_o50cbqUOBJ1v7o9alo3_540

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_o50cbqUOBJ1v7o9alo1_540

@Little_Boots The video maker made a lot of good Kylo/Rey videos, you should check them out. Smile

@vaderito I'm gonna post it in a second, thanks for reminding me Smile
MoonFyre
MoonFyre
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed 06 Apr 2016, 6:34 pm

No not that moment, its when he's talking about the island...he looks totally in awe of her face.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Ren's 8-Pack Wed 06 Apr 2016, 6:38 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:

Glad they removed that part, too creepy. When she'll touch his scar I'm going to cry and yell and people will throw me out of the theater

Agree.
I was saying this earlier in a discussion on this very topic -

I am glad they removed the scene of Kylo touching Rey during the interrogation because it would have been too much in my opinion.
It would have had too much of a ....you know the word....feeling about it, even for general audiences.
Too much 'ick' factor since at this point in the story we have not gotten to know how lonely and desperate Kylo's character is.
So it was a good call on J.J.s behalf to not include it.

Part of the reason the scene is so incredibly intense is because of the fact that they do NOT touch...and you can see how desperately Kylo seems to want to.
He wants her to accept him in some way, but cannot bring himself to touch her due to his conflicting attitudes within.
I would rather the filmmakers wait until the characters and story develop to a point where when they DO touch, it will be much more appreciated and understood by the audience.

WHEN they do both touch each other, willingly, it must be saved for a important or emotionally powerful moment.
I imagine her sympathizing with Kylo's situation in some form and expressing that in a tender touch to his face, perhaps the very scar she placed there herself.
It is the same place his father Han touched him before falling to his death, so it would have extreme emotional meaning in several ways.
I imagine Kylo touching her hand or perhaps her face as well when the moment comes.

Last edited by Kylo Ren's 8-Pack on Wed 06 Apr 2016, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed 06 Apr 2016, 6:41 pm

This is where he moves his head to get a better look at her face/lips...its when he starts to talk about the island..he also smiles here when he's looking at her...also parts his lip when doing so, he wants to kiss her then Han Solo enters his mind lol instant turn off

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Screen16
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Screen18
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Screen17
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Screen21
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Screen20
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Screen19

Last edited by Gemini on Wed 06 Apr 2016, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 06 Apr 2016, 6:44 pm

Little_Boots wrote:@Kylo Ren's 8-Pack Noooo It will be this!

Star Wars

Episode VIII

Kylo Ren marries Rey

@Little_Boots

This must happen!

I think that one of the greatest appeals of Snow Fight is that it resemble a dance. Since dance is one of the most romantic things ever, and fight choreography has some similarity, have a beautiful male and female fighters gets the dancing couple point across. I always think of this aprticular dance when I watch Reylo fight because of blue (dress) and red (cape) and than almost merging colors (blue turns into dark pink) and light in the sky resembling colors from Force Lock (red and blue becoming purple):

Also, bridal carry and how Scarlett felt after:

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Ren's 8-Pack Wed 06 Apr 2016, 6:48 pm

Gemini wrote:This is where he moves his head to get a better look at her face/lips...its when he starts to talk about the island..he also smiles here when he's looking at her...also parts his lip when doing so, he wants to kiss her then Han Solo enters his mind lol instant turn off

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Screen16
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Screen18
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Screen17
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Screen21
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Screen20
ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Screen19

Fantastic.
Really nice to see these.

Keep those beautiful 'legal' images coming, folks!

Really loving it here on my end.
I want to see everything you like about your favorite scenes...why you like them, or little things you may have noticed.

The more images, the merrier !

Now get to it, people !

Approves
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Wed 06 Apr 2016, 6:55 pm

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Image19

"The I am so proud moment" or " I am in love"
This is a second after Rey started to talk about the droid and before Kylo look away. He's smirking while looks at Rey Jumping

Last edited by Sylvia Snow on Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Wed 06 Apr 2016, 6:58 pm

@vaderito I so so so SOOOOO want a happy ending for Kylo and Rey aka....Them getting together, but can it really happen?
I kind of get the feeling the ending will be bitter sweet. I mean Anakin and Padme were star crossed lovers, heck their theme was called Across the Stars. The notes from this are used in Kylo and Reys theme, which I feel indicates again star crossed lovers, Romeo and Juliet sad ending (although I don't think they will die or one of them will die, I doubt that will happen).
Rey seeing Kylo committing murder to his own father sets a certain tone to the story and how it will unfold in the long run.
If they are doing a reverse Anakin and Padme tale which I think is happening then yea hopefully the ending will be happy for them both. Han forgave his son etc....anyone else wanna contribute to this?

How do people see the ending for Kylo and Rey?
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonFyre Wed 06 Apr 2016, 6:58 pm

Gemini wrote:No not that moment, its when he's talking about the island...he looks totally in awe of her face.
@Gemini

I think these maybe?

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_o4hs3oCy5o1t3n54uo3_250

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_o4hs3oCy5o1t3n54uo4_250

Kylo Ren's 8-Pack wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:

Glad they removed that part, too creepy. When she'll touch his scar I'm going to cry and yell and people will throw me out of the theater

Agree.
I was saying this earlier in a discussion on this very topic -

I am glad they removed the scene of Kylo touching Rey during the interrogation because it would have been too much in my opinion.
It would have had too much of a ....you know the word....feeling about it, even for general audiences.
Too much 'ick' factor since at this point in the story we have not gotten to know how lonely and desperate Kylo's character is.
So it was a good call on J.J.s behalf to not include it.

Part of the reason the scene is so incredibly intense is because of the fact that they do NOT touch...and you can see how desperately Kylo seems to want to.
He wants her to accept him in some way, but cannot bring himself to touch her due to his conflicting attitudes within.
I would rather the filmmakers wait until the characters and story develop to a point where when they DO touch, it will be much more appreciated and understood by the audience.

WHEN they do both touch each other, willingly, it must be saved for a important or emotionally powerful moment.
I imagine her sympathizing with Kylo's situation in some form and expressing that in a tender touch to his face, perhaps the very scar she placed there herself.
It is the same place his father Han touched him before falling to his death, so it would have extreme emotional meaning in several ways.
I imagine Kylo touching her hand or perhaps her face as well when the moment comes.
@Kylo Ren's 8-Pack

This. The moment she touches him willingly would mean that she no longer thinks he's a monster and Rey herself has developed into a bigger character.
MoonFyre
MoonFyre
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:13 pm

Little_Boots wrote:@vaderito I so so so SOOOOO want a happy ending for Kylo and Rey aka....Them getting together, but can it really happen?
I kind of get the feeling the ending will be bitter sweet. I mean Anakin and Padme were star crossed lovers, heck their theme was called Across the Stars. The notes from this are used in Kylo and Reys theme, which I feel indicates again star crossed lovers, Romeo and Juliet sad ending (although I don't think they will die or one of them will die, I doubt that will happen).
Rey seeing Kylo committing murder to his own father sets a certain tone to the story and how it will unfold in the long run.
If they are doing a reverse Anakin and Padme tale which I think is happening then yea hopefully the ending will be happy for them both. Han forgave his son etc....anyone else wanna contribute to this?

How do people see the ending for Kylo and Rey?
@Little_Boots

Depends on number of movies. If they carry the characters over to X-XII or give them a spin off than maybe bitter sweet IX and sweet sequels?

I want spectacular kiss. And wedding. It's funny that SW always had spectacular funerals but a low key wedding. I want this to be topped:

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:15 pm

@vaderito I think to make the story nothing but happy....they should have Rey end up with Kylo, after all, the belongs she seeks his ahead, they need to show that she found her belonging.
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:23 pm

When you think about it, Kylo is her belonging because he's from the family whose trust and love she already earned. So it wouldn't be that's she accepted because of him but because of herself and he would return home with her. It's a beautiful story actually. Rey and Kylo find family in the same family. She finds them and he returns to them while Rey and Kylo find each other. Am I making any sense?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:23 pm

If Rey and Kylo don't get together (belonging Rey seeks is ahead) who will fullfill the belonging she is seeking? We already see they have a connection, a Yin and Yang bond, (force bond). They would have to be together in the end :/
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:47 pm

They will be. Nothing else makes sense. Finn? Nah. he was unceremoniously booted from every single Rey + Force scene and called friend more times than necessary. Poe? Lol, keep dreaming old school fanboys. Poe's out and proud, deal with it. Unattached Jedi cause "if she can't be with Finn she must not be with anyone else" to quote her fans from la la land? Wow, way to condemn lonely girl to more loneliness.

Only Kylo and Rey make sense because of how their story is already written.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:49 pm

For people wanting a happy ending for Rey and Ren, remember what Maz states: "The belonging you seek, it's is not behind you, it is ahead."

That doesn't sound bittersweet at all.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:49 pm

vaderito wrote:They will be. Nothing else makes sense. Finn? Nah. he was unceremoniously booted from every single Rey + Force scene and called friend more times than necessary. Poe? Lol, keep dreaming old school fanboys. Poe's out and proud, deal with it. Unattached Jedi cause "if she can't be with Finn she must not be with anyone else" to quote her fans from la la land? Wow, way to condemn lonely girl to more loneliness.

Only Kylo and Rey make sense because of how their story is already written.
@vaderito

I agree with you, I laughed a good laugh when I read "la la land" lol
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:51 pm

Ok guys I thought of the poster and Rey and Kylo and were they are on it. Maz is behind them. I think its safe to assume she knows Ben well enough, could her position on the poster be the indication of her giving the belonging away?
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:54 pm

OMG what poster is this? Link?
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:02 pm

Since Maz is back I guess Luke won't be the only one talking about Ben.

Most adorable face moments in TFA:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_o4knfiSqts1t1hpnwo4_500

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_o4t6xoz4EB1rszoo3o2_r2_250

He mouths "shoot". Laughing

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:03 pm

IoJovi wrote:OMG what poster is this?  Link?
@IoJovi

The main poster lol

Well, she is below them, in between them
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by RKR Connection Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:39 pm

vaderito wrote:
@Little_Boots

Depends on number of movies. If they carry the characters over to X-XII or give them a spin off than maybe bitter sweet IX and sweet sequels?

I want spectacular kiss. And wedding. It's funny that SW always had spectacular funerals but a low key wedding. I want this to be topped:

@vaderito

I would really like it to happen, but I think we're being too optimistic. He will have to pay for his crimes, so the Resistance will probably exile him or something like that. | Besides, even if he partly atones himself by helping bring down the FO and/or killing Snoke he will always be an outcast, the "marginal boy"... Neutral
RKR Connection
RKR Connection
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:42 pm

@Berhan maybe we aren't being too optimistic. Maybe we are falling into a category that sees no hope for him (well I'm trying hard not to fall into it). Maybe there is still hope that things will turn out for the better.

I don't want Kylo and Rey to be together is some follow up novel or comic that I know I will never read. His family want him back and Rey is seeking belonging. His family won't be truly happy unless Ben Solo returns to them. Rey is now apart of the family in a way.
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next