Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 3

+46
Jozie
Jakku
Darth Rowan
Rei of Sunshine
Marchtwin
Maria26
Helix
RKR Connection
Xylo Ren
Armadeus
Queen Rey
ReyofLightSide
Search Your Feelings
EchoBase
MissG
ISeeAnIsland
Gemini
Kyla Ren
Birdwoman
Darth_Awakened
Mana
Saracene
MeadowofAshes
MyOnlyHope
FrolickingFizzgig
rey09
Darth Dingbat
Rimfaxe96
Kessel
BastilaBey
SanghaRen
Force22
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
Moonjump05
MoonFyre
Little_Boots
SoloSideCousin
spacebaby45678
Darth Dementor
panki
IoJovi
Reylo Lemon
Reynak
Rogue Rey
AnneNeville
vaderito
50 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 3 Empty ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 3

Post by vaderito Sun 10 Apr 2016, 2:12 pm

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 3 CftA6fSWIAAMBKE

Poor Rey. She took that over

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 3 Tumblr_inline_o0z7rly3X41rgz8jq_500

No Laughing
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 3

Post by AnneNeville Sun 10 Apr 2016, 2:23 pm

Rogue Rey wrote:I know TFA is not a gothic tale but a fairy tale but this quote says Kylo Ren to me:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 3 1630018044-06ab8aae38223b798093d916328ddfa1

He just wants love Crying or Very sad and because he doesn't get it he compensates with his anger Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
@Rogue Rey

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 3 Tumblr_o5fn68tatx1ryvuwbo1_1280

Last edited by AnneNeville on Sun 10 Apr 2016, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 3

Post by Rogue Rey Sun 10 Apr 2016, 2:25 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:I know TFA is not a gothic tale but a fairy tale but this quote says Kylo Ren to me:

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 3 1630018044-06ab8aae38223b798093d916328ddfa1

He just wants love Crying or Very sad and because he doesn't get it he compensates with his anger Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
@Rogue Rey

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 3 Tumblr_o5fn68tatx1ryvuwbo1_540
@AnneNeville

Ooooh I like that!!! Not seen that before Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Sun 10 Apr 2016, 2:25 pm

Rogue Rey wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:

@Rogue Rey

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 3 Tumblr_o5fn68tatx1ryvuwbo1_540
@AnneNeville

@Rogue Rey

I just made it.
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sun 10 Apr 2016, 2:29 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:

@Rogue Rey

@AnneNeville

@Rogue Rey

I just made it.
@AnneNeville

That's really cool Cool Cool and very creative of you Very Happy

I couldn't do anything like that!!

Claps Claps
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 10 Apr 2016, 2:36 pm

Reynak wrote:But calling them Dark and Light? I need some optimism today. 
Did Adam go to the ceremony in the end? 
What awards did they win exactly?
@Reynak

Optimism is "Hope 2C you more in #EPVIII" which translates as "there's totally more of them in EPVIII". You can take it to the bank.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynak Sun 10 Apr 2016, 2:38 pm

vaderito wrote:
Reynak wrote:But calling them Dark and Light? I need some optimism today. 
Did Adam go to the ceremony in the end? 
What awards did they win exactly?
@Reynak

Optimism is "Hope 2C you more in #EPVIII" which translates as "there's totally more of them in EPVIII". You can take it to the bank.
@vaderito

Yes Yesssssss. That one's even better. I hope the three of them meet on a certain Irish island.
Reynak
Reynak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 10 Apr 2016, 2:44 pm

Reynak wrote:
@Reynak

@vaderito

Yes Yesssssss. That one's even better. I hope the three of them meet on a certain Irish island.[/quote]
@Reynak

It would make sense for Rey and Kylo to be involved in First Jedi Temple plot. They are Adam and Eve of the Force.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynak Sun 10 Apr 2016, 2:54 pm

Ú
vaderito wrote:
Reynak wrote:
@Reynak

@vaderito

Yes Yesssssss. That one's even better. I hope the three of them meet on a certain Irish island.
@Reynak

It would make sense for Rey and Kylo to be involved in First Jedi Temple plot. They are Adam and Eve of the Force.
[/quote]
@vaderito

Absolutely. Both were thrown away from paradise as kids (they lost their families) and met in green planet. He was tempted by a Snake (Snoke) and became a sinner. He was separated from the father, Han, and the serpent is poisoning his mind. What happened to Ray, why was she abandoned? No idea. But they can be neither angels not demons ( Only Dark or Only white) but they can be grey and not perfect but more human, starting something new together like Adam and Eve.
Reynak
Reynak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 10 Apr 2016, 3:01 pm

@Reynak If Grey Jedi or variation of the same (both Dark and Light) is the endgame, than yes, they will be Adam and Eve, the first of their kind. It was never stated in movies that Qui Gonn was a Grey Jedi though we suspect he was (don't know what EU says in that matter and EU isn't canon anymore anyway).

I assume that balance of Dark and Light is where they are going with this because First Jedi Temple strikes me as something uncorrupted, more connected to raw Force than JC in Coruscant Condo could ever hope to be. That's what bothered me about TP Jedi - super modern setting robbed them of their mysticism. That state of the art hi-rise building overlooking endless traffic just didn't inspire magic. But temple on a certain Irish Island totally does, as did Dagobar swamp. I really hope they take Adam and Eve of the Force route since they set the stage for that.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sun 10 Apr 2016, 3:04 pm

Thought I'd post this here as well as the redeemed thread because they are very closely linked!

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 3 Quote-love-does-have-the-power-to-redeem-but-only-if-we-are-ready-for-redemption-love-saves-bell-hooks-81-37-77
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 10 Apr 2016, 3:16 pm

And I repost this reply with a topic-friendly modification.

This

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 3 Tumblr_inline_o5d4tiYpep1qjtxsg_1280

is where it really hits him that he blew it, that he robbed himself of having everything that he really wanted. It's a delayed "What have I done?" moment. He's definitely yelling at himself but projecting it on Finn.

But the point is that this is triggered when he sees Finn holding Rey and Kylo wants Rey and Rey called him a monstah and wanted to kill him.  So his love for Rey (we'll soon find out it is true love on his part) is a catalyst for beginning to understand what he lost with his terrible decisions. he was deranged already after killing Han but he goes totally off rails here because of the intimacy of the scene. Finn's touching Rey who now hates Kylo and Kylo can't stand it but most importantly he can't stand himself. hence TRAITOR! he betrayed her, himself, his family everyone he cared about. And now Finn has it all cause he didn't.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 10 Apr 2016, 3:20 pm

vaderito wrote:
Reynak wrote:@vaderito, it's intersting for some, I wonder why so many people, not just the ones I know personally still believe they are cousins. There were a lot of people on the other forum thinking we are wrong and insisting Rey is a skywalker. This makes me wonder why, as it wasn't always caused by previous expectations. I think that assumption should have been debunked already becasue it affects people's perception of both Kylo and Rey separate and together.
@Reynak

Forums don't matter Forums are people who have accounts all over Internet, practically same group posting again and again. Forums, social media, SDCC mean nothing.

They don't have to debunk anything. Almost everyone believed that Rey was Hanleia daughter going into the movie. Turned out that she wasn't (even though some held onto it to the bitter end). Same will happen with Rey Skywalker debunk in the movie and Reylo becoming canon. People easily adjust. It's rabid fanboys who don't. Also, you'll notice that Rey Skywalker isn't something that casual movie goers want but more of a resignation that such reveal is inevitable cause previous movies. However, in 4 months after TFA release, scale is tipping against Rey Skywalker on the Internet cause more and more you can hear "I hope not".

@vaderito

Exactly, just a bunch of people want her to be Luke's daughter, casual movie goer doesn't care at all.
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Apr 2016, 3:57 pm

[/quote]
Exactly, just a bunch of people want her to be Luke's daughter, casual movie goer doesn't care at all. [/quote]
@Maria Antonietta
Some people want it so much that they can't even think about different possibility. My friend's father said "If she's not Luke's i'm done with Star wars" and "I hate what they're doing, they had perfect eu world and they threw it all away" To me it looks like they don't want to move on

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 10 Apr 2016, 4:02 pm

That's why pandering isn't good. James Cameron said that when Titanic test screened and studio wanted to spare Jack Dawson because some test audience was too upset when he died. JC said that audience thinks that they want something but you must give them what is right. And when you do so, they'll realize that what's right is what they really wanted. Titanic ending was right because someone had to die and Rose had to move on on her own. And the movie became the most insane hit ever.

So right now, part of the audience thinks they want Rey to be Luke's daughter but that isn't what's right nor what they really want.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sun 10 Apr 2016, 4:02 pm

I don't really know which thread to put this in but why on earth do Leia and Rey hug when they first meet?

How does Rey know this random older woman walking towards her is Han's wife? Kylo's mom? Like there's just no way she sees this woman walking towards her and is like "maybe this is Han's wife?" how would she know?? Unless they had an offscreen conversation?

There has to be a force bond, if they've never met before. And on Leia's side, she's never seen Rey so why would she randomly hug her? Did she know she just fought her son?

I'm just so confused. If there's no force bond, their hug makes no sense whatsoever, even continuity-wise.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 10 Apr 2016, 4:10 pm

bela.mesecina wrote:
Exactly, just a bunch of people want her to be Luke's daughter, casual movie goer doesn't care at all. [/quote]
@Maria Antonietta
Some people want it so much that they can't even think about different possibility. My friend's father said "If she's not Luke's i'm done with Star wars" and "I hate what they're doing, they had perfect eu world and they threw it all away" To me it looks like they don't want to move on

[/quote]
@bela.mesecina

Tell dad it's not canon anymore xD
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Apr 2016, 4:13 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:
bela.mesecina wrote:
Exactly, just a bunch of people want her to be Luke's daughter, casual movie goer doesn't care at all.
@Maria Antonietta

[/quote]
@bela.mesecina

Tell dad it's not canon anymore xD[/quote]
@Maria Antonietta

He knows and he doesn't care

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sun 10 Apr 2016, 4:15 pm

bela.mesecina wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:
bela.mesecina wrote:
@Maria Antonietta

@bela.mesecina

Tell dad it's not canon anymore xD[/quote]
@Maria Antonietta

He knows and he doesn't care[/quote]
@bela.mesecina

Well, I guess he's gonna get used to rey no one, the force doesn't belong to the Skywalkers™ only
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Apr 2016, 4:17 pm

vaderito wrote:That's why pandering isn't good. James Cameron said that when Titanic test screened and studio wanted to spare Jack Dawson because some test audience was too upset when he died. JC said that audience thinks that they want something but you must give them what is right. And when you do so, they'll realize that what's right is what they really wanted. Titanic ending was right because someone had to die and Rose had to move on on her own. And the movie became the most insane hit ever.

So right now, part of the audience thinks they want Rey to be Luke's daughter but that isn't what's right nor what they really want.
@vaderito

This reminds me of Star Trek: Into Darkness. Everyone and their mothers speculated that Benedict Cumberbatch was Khan, and they were right. Not only that, but it was a true rehash of a Wrath of Khan, with the same villain (whose motivations were confusing) and the heroes being switched while trying to save the Enterprise and her crew from having a nuclear meltdown, despite having plenty of opportunities and chances to go off in its own direction with a new story. The result was a disappointing sequel of an amazing and critically acclaimed reboot. Some many call The Force Awakens a rehash of A New Hope, but the difference is massive with The Force Awakens merely using the same formula that made A New Hope a hit, while introducing fresh and interesting characters and giving us just enough of the old characters to keep it satisfying. This is why I hope Rey isn't s Skywalker, and why she shouldn't be! I hope JJ Abrams has learned his lesson.

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 10 Apr 2016, 4:20 pm

TFA may use ANH formula but Rey and Kylo largely mirror Anakin and Padme (reverse Anidala) and Snow Fight is a mirror Mustafar. It's funny that fanboys who can quote any ship's name and # don't notice that. Therefore, Rey is not a Skywalker.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Apr 2016, 4:24 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
vaderito wrote:That's why pandering isn't good. James Cameron said that when Titanic test screened and studio wanted to spare Jack Dawson because some test audience was too upset when he died. JC said that audience thinks that they want something but you must give them what is right. And when you do so, they'll realize that what's right is what they really wanted. Titanic ending was right because someone had to die and Rose had to move on on her own. And the movie became the most insane hit ever.

@vaderito

This reminds me of Star Trek: Into Darkness. Everyone and their mothers speculated that Benedict Cumberbatch was Khan, and they were right. Not only that, but it was a true rehash of a Wrath of Khan, with the same villain (whose motivations were confusing) and the heroes being switched while trying to save the Enterprise and her crew from having a nuclear meltdown, despite having plenty of opportunities and chances to go off in its own direction with a new story. The result was a disappointing sequel of an amazing and critically acclaimed reboot. Some many call The Force Awakens a rehash of A New Hope, but the difference is massive with The Force Awakens merely using the same formula that made A New Hope a hit, while introducing fresh and interesting characters and giving us just enough of the old characters to keep it satisfying. This is why I hope Rey isn't s Skywalker, and why she shouldn't be! I hope JJ Abrams has learned his lesson.
@AppleCrumble122
Well, he earned his lesson with lens flares (Star trek 750+, star wars 6) Smile And isn't Rian Johnson writing episodes 8 and 9? They confuse me sometimes..who is actually writing the story?

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 10 Apr 2016, 4:26 pm

@bela.mesecina Rian is writing VIII and IX but directing only VIII, JJ is executive producer. JJ and Larry wrote VII.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sun 10 Apr 2016, 4:27 pm

DVD Scene Selection titles for Kylo/Rey scenes...my favorite is "Kylo finds Rey"...and find her, he does Cool
Scene #s and titles
5. Kylo Ren (they literally name a whole scene after him, bada**mf)
7. Rey
11. Interrogation (Poe & Ren)
20. Kylo is Updated (when he spazzes over "what girl")
33. Kylo Finds Rey  Twisted Evil
36. Rey Imprisoned
43. Father and Son
44. Dark Forest (Kylo and Finn)
46. Forest Duel (Kylo and Rey)
49. Finding the Father Master

I like that they use the word "find" and not "capture", "abduct", or "take"
but I do wonder why they call her scene "imprisonment" while Poe's is "interrogation"
"Father and Son" fits in nicely with that trope meta I saw a while ago
Interesting that they use "Forest" twice...first is with Finn's fight and then with Rey. They really wanted to drive home that it all takes place in a forest...(fairy tale imagery methinks)
"Finding The Master" is a good title for when she meets Luke...he will train her, that's his significance in her story.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 10 Apr 2016, 4:29 pm

It's interesting - when I mentioned reverse Anidala to my husband, I think something finally clicked.

He has been telling me for weeks that canon Reylo would alienate a huge part of the fan base. When he said this, I don't think he was thinking that far ahead in how Ren's redemption could play out. He liked TFA, but he isn't passionate about it like we are.

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next