Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Episodes I-VII Viewing Party: Attack of the Clones

+2
Search Your Feelings
Rogue Rey
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Star Wars Episodes I-VII Viewing Party: Attack of the Clones - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Episodes I-VII Viewing Party: Attack of the Clones

Post by Armadeus Mon 18 Apr 2016, 12:01 pm

@vanderito

Christopher Lee was basically Darth Exposition in this movie Razz

Not that I'm complaining about his presence (Christopher Lee could make a car manual sound dramatic), but Lucas could have given him more to do than just stand around explaining things.

Yeah, ROTS is a MASSIVE improvement. Looking forward to this weekend.
Armadeus
Armadeus
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://www.fictionpress.com/u/564105/

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Episodes I-VII Viewing Party: Attack of the Clones - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Episodes I-VII Viewing Party: Attack of the Clones

Post by vaderito Mon 18 Apr 2016, 12:40 pm

Armadeus wrote:@vanderito

Not that I'm complaining about his presence (Christopher Lee could make a car manual sound dramatic), but Lucas could have given him more to do than just stand around explaining things.

@Armadeus

Darth Exposition indeed. Twisted Evil

I like ROTS. Enjoy it more than ROTJ which, IMO, has terrible pacing problems.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Apr 2016, 9:42 pm

Armadeus wrote:@vanderito

@Armadeus

I allways thought his character was left undone....he seemed so right(eous) when he first spoke to OB1.....I was dissapointed to see him working with Sidious in the end....it wasn't played well...imo...like they cut something in between....but this movie sucks for me...so I can't watch it objectively

RotS....yes..me too....
You were my brother, Anakin....I loved you.....brrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Sat 18 Jun 2016, 4:58 am

I did a very belated rewatch of this movie yesterday.

Easily the worst of the prequels. My eyes glazed over whenever yet another CGI-fest action sequence happened and god some of those effects look so video game-ish now. Making your main hero an unlikeable immature jerk is actually a pretty ballsy move, but watching Anakin just made me appreciate the wonderful work they did with Kylo in TFA even more. The Padme/Anakin romance is still godawful and Anakin's creepy stalkerish facial expressions are... creepy. He at least has some personality even if it's insufferable, but Padme is like a black hole of nothing basically and one of the worst examples of a supposedly Strong Female Character.

What I liked:

- Kaminoans are one of the coolest alien races I've seen in movies, love these elongated creatures.

- Ewan McGregor is always watchable and his exchange in the bar with the guy who tried to sell him deathsticks is the one legitimately funny moment in the film.

- Christopher Lee has one of the best voices in cinematic history and his fight with Yoda is both totally stupid and kinda awesome.

- Anakin's Mum gives the movie some actual human warmth for a minute or two.

- Padme's dresses are pretty.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2