Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Episodes I-VII Viewing Party: THE PHANTOM MENACE

+11
Darth Rowan
FrolickingFizzgig
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
spacebaby45678
AnneNeville
panki
Queen Rey
Darth_Awakened
Force22
Rogue Rey
vaderito
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Star Wars Episodes I-VII Viewing Party: THE PHANTOM MENACE Empty Star Wars Episodes I-VII Viewing Party: THE PHANTOM MENACE

Post by vaderito Sat 09 Apr 2016, 8:50 am

Dear all,

We are planning viewing parties for all 7 episodes, one episode each weekend (Saturday and Sunday) so that fans from different timezones can participate at any time. Here's the schedule for all viewing parties:

The Phantom Menace - weekend of 9/10 April
Attack of the Clones - weekend of 16/17 April
Revenge of the Sith - weekend of 23/24 April
A New Hope - weekend of 30 April/1 May
The Empire Strikes Back - weekend of 7/8 May
Return of the Jedi - weekend of 14/15 May
The Force Awakens - weekend of 21/22 May

The idea is to get as many posters to see the movie at approximately same time (weekend) so that we can discuss it together fresh from or during the viewing (if you find a particular scene very interesting or relevant for ST, you can pause and post about it and resume watching). The idea is to see how all 7 movies influence and mirror each other, Ring Composition, etc. Also, they are about Kylo Ren's family so they tie with TFA. We hope that watching TFA after other 6 will result in fresh take on this very much discussed movie.

So, viewing party begins now! Jump in whenever you have time. You have 2 days at your disposal. Very Happy

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Episodes I-VII Viewing Party: THE PHANTOM MENACE Empty Re: Star Wars Episodes I-VII Viewing Party: THE PHANTOM MENACE

Post by Rogue Rey Sat 09 Apr 2016, 8:55 am

Okay

Star Wars Episodes I-VII Viewing Party: THE PHANTOM MENACE Tumblr_m8itvqNMGG1ru8mouo1_500

Let's do this!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Episodes I-VII Viewing Party: THE PHANTOM MENACE Empty Re: Star Wars Episodes I-VII Viewing Party: THE PHANTOM MENACE

Post by vaderito Sat 09 Apr 2016, 9:03 am

I'll be live blogging this. press the button!

VADERITO'S PHANTOM MENACE LIVE BLOG (will be updated frequently)

OK, I really love this exchange between Qui Gonn and Obi Wan. Qui Gonn seems to be the purest Jedi. "be mindful of the living Force", "not at the expense of the moment". Obi Wan is too Yoda's little b****.

Did Darth Sidious really think that pitiful battle droids and droids could kill the Jedi Knights? Why task obviously incompetent Viceroy with this task?

"You asume too much." Queen Amdiala:"We will see." TFA's favorite phrase.

When Kylo unmasks he really resembles his grandmother in that moment.

Say what you will about TP but world building is amazing. Naboo royal court is a thing of beauty.

Gungun city is fantastic. Too bad that execution is poor and Gunguns annoying as hell but the city is incredible. I wonder if Ben Solo dived to Gungun city.

"Yousa in big doo doo this time". Damn Qui Gonn's compassion. He's to blame for keeping Jar Jar in the movie.

Keira Knightly the Queen. Dashing Obi Wan dispatches droids in front of Padme disguised as a handmaiden and she somehow doesn't fall in love with him. WTF?

Shades of Kylo theme at 29:53 wen shuttle lands on Tattooine. Padme has such good heart. Unfortunately, that means more Meesa.

"You are a slave?" "I'm a person and my name is Anakin!" "That happens when you are hunted by a creature in a mask." Unmasks. Kylo is so like his grandfather. They can't take when someone doesn't see them as persons. That's really important to them.

Kylo resembles Padme a lot. Cindy Crawford mole + eye shape.

Finally, mystery about Kylo's hair color solved. Great grandmother Shmi.

"No one can kill a Jedi' Foreshadowing. "I had a dream that I was a Jedi. I came back to free all the slaves" This is my headcanon. Kylo comes back to free all the slaves. I can't believe they didn't do anything with story arc for Anakin! Like, WTF? Also, this table discussion is really good. Shows that much mourned Republic wasn't all that. They didn't care for outer rim colonies. Also, marry me, Qui Gonn. Grabs Jar jar's togue "Don't do that again"
cheers

"I can fix anything" "I can fly anything" So Poe is totally Anakin's grandson right? Laughing

"Mom you said that the biggest problem in the universe is that nobody helps each other." Shmi the Wise. I love you

"He was meant to help you." can't decide whether Shmi was latent FS herself or she knew that Anakin was a FS and that his destiny was different. Well, considering how he was conceived, she always knew he was special.

"The Queen won't approve" "The Queen doesn't need to know" "Well I don't approve" For all Qui Gonn's FS, he couldn't see this transparent deception that Padme = Queen herself.

Star gazer Anakin. I love you

Kylo has Qui Gonn's height. Qui Gonn wears grey! Qui Gonn is totally grey Jedi. They don't say it but he is. They can easily incorporate that in ST.

Qui Gonn tricks Wato, seals Anakin's fate.

"You have brought hope to those who have none" Shmi to Ani after the pod race. Yeha, totally sucks that GL forgot about slaves of Tatooine. Bring on Spartacus!Ben. Think about it. What better way for him to atone for his crimes but free Outer Rim slaves?

OMG, Shmi is killing it with wisdom "The path is placed before you. The choice is yours and yours alone." She also really wanted Ani to become a Jedi to free slaves. I have a feeling that she envisioned her son to be a gift from God sent to free slaves and bring hope to those who lost it, not to become evil overlord. Kylo must do it for great grandma.

"You cna't stop the change anymore than you can stops suns from setting" Shmi cheers  Shmi is dressed like a grey Jedi BTW. Twisted Evil

Shmi to Anakin "Don't look back." And he didn't. Sad

The moment that actually starts Anidala and that some think is Anakin's weird imprinting on Padme as his mother and hers on him as her son. Mother/son relationship. I'm sure Freud would have a field day with this. Padme acts motherly cause Ani's younger, cold and misses his mother. But Ani acts romantically, gives her a pendant that he carves for her to bring her good fortune and that she can always think about him. They declare that they care for each other. I'm not sure I'm buying mother/son thingy cause Anakin's infatuation started well before he was separated from Shmi. I'd say it was romantic love at first sight through and through.

Kylo's hair has nothing on Palpatine's coif.

OK, so my issue with Jedi Temple is that it's a hi-rise. There's no mysticism amid modernity. The Force had mystique about it when it was used by desert hermit and swamp hermit. But this condo living Force is just yuck. I think that may be why jedi lost their way. Too much over-reliance on technology and less on the Force. How can anyone feel the Force on the condo + traffic congestion planet?

My dislike of Jedi Council is through the roof. here they are sitting in their comfy armchairs going "Sith was extinguished for over 1000 years, they couldn't re-appear without us knowing". Well, of course they re-appeared without your knowing cause sitting on your a** won't get you anywhere. Qui Gonn was there, on the field. He's seen things. "convergence of the Force concentrated around one person" I wonder if that's the case with Rey too. "the prophecy of the one who'll bring the balance of the Force" "it was the will of the Force that we find the boy" So the Force is definitely sentient and it's will is for Rey and Kylo to meet.

I REALLY hate Jedi Council and feel for Anakin. Screw Anakin bashers. he has good common sense. "what does that have to do with anything?" he quips at constant probing about his fear for his mother, which is NATURAL feeling! Yoda serves him some incomprehensible Jedi bull about every natural emotion that leads to DS. Ugh. Qui Gonn is no fan of the Council but Obi Wan is so their b****. "If you just followed the code..." Shut up.

Thank you, Qui Goon! "His future is uncertain, not dangerous" JC labelled Anakin "dangerous" because he didn't fit into their standard and he had no choice but become dangerous. That's what happens. When you treat someone as such, they'll forget that they aren't and will act like you treat them. Obi Wan is really pissing me off. His loyalty should be with his master not JC. Qui Gonn doesn't give a flying fig about JC.

"Qui Gonn, sir, I don't want to be a problem" "Always remember, you focus determines your reality" Anakin is a sweet kid. Qui Gonn is compassionate and wise. His death will change everything.

OMG, my favorite part! Queen Amidala kneels before Gungun king. "We are your humble servants" Kylo kneeling before Rey = "I am your humble servant" "Yousa don't thinka yousa greater than the Goonguns" Kneeling!Kylo = not greater than the scavenger I love you

Qui Gonn powers up on the Force. Alas. Maul is pacing like Dark!Rey. Obi Wan calls Qui Gonn's saber. Maul doesn't fall in love but falls cut in 2.

Obi Wan takes Anakin as his student cause Qui Gonn asked him. Qui Gonn seals Obi Wan's fate. And Anakin's.

Palp played Amidala, becomes the new Chancellor. He'll watch Aniakin's career with great interest. Creeper.

OBI WAN GROWS A PAIR STANDS UP YO YODA THREATENS TO TRAIN ANAKIN W/O JC PERMISSION FORCES THEM TO GRANT THEIR APPROVAL!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

Qui Gonn is cremated, Kylo keeps the ashes...ooops, wrong movie. Laughing

Horrible celebration music, nod to ANH (Gungun's get medals) and ROTJ (Ewok party).

Last edited by vaderito on Sat 09 Apr 2016, 11:13 am; edited 30 times in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sat 09 Apr 2016, 9:05 am

vaderito wrote:I'll be live blogging this. press the button!
@vaderito

Pressed and pressed!!!

Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sat 09 Apr 2016, 9:06 am

A female sounding threepio style droid!! Laughing

Aw Padawan Obi-wan!
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 09 Apr 2016, 9:09 am

I'm gonna blog the whole thing in the previous post (Edit Button bonanza) so check for updates.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sat 09 Apr 2016, 9:12 am

Nice single Rey-ish hair knot there Obi-wan!!!

Oooohhh hello grandma Queen Amidala!!!

Nice use of the 'we will see' there by Padme to the Viceroy!! Wink Wink

Think I'm going to do some editing too!!  Easier than endless individual posts!!

Ha ha 'What's this?'  Even Obi-wan isn't a fan of Jar Jar Binks.

Yep @vaderito the Naboo Royal court is stunning and so is the Gungan City - very pretty lighting!!

Damn you Jinn!!!  Jar Jar Binks is your fault!!!

Another fab costume for Amidala - or should i say her handmaiden!!

Not feeling any love between Obi-wan and Jar Jar 'Stay out of trouble.'

I honestly have no idea most of the time what Jar Jar is saying.

Obi-wan being good at mechanics - means nothing tho!!

Ummmm little Anakin hitting on Padme and now getting stroppy silent

Oh dear Jinn just got burned!!! Razz

Tiny Anakin offering to show Padme something (Threepio) and we know Kylo offered to show Rey the ways of the Force.

Mother's know best 'He was meant to help you' about Anakin helping Jinn.

@vaderito you're so right Shmi is really wise - must be where Leia gets it from.

Does Jinn know that Padme is the Queen?

Ani looking up at the sky!

Razz  Razz  a creature's butt moment with the comedy relief of the film witnessing it (see Finn and the trough scene in TFA)

Warwick Davis with Watto

Last edited by Rogue Rey on Sat 09 Apr 2016, 10:28 am; edited 16 times in total
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 09 Apr 2016, 9:23 am

Rogue Rey wrote:Nice single Rey-ish hair knot there Obi-wan!!!

Think I'm going to do some editing too!!  Easier than endless individual posts!!

Ha ha 'What's this?' Even Obi-wan isn't a fan of Jar Jar Binks.
@Rogue Rey

I know, right?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sat 09 Apr 2016, 9:26 am

vaderito wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:Nice single Rey-ish hair knot there Obi-wan!!!

Ha ha 'What's this?' Even Obi-wan isn't a fan of Jar Jar Binks.
@Rogue Rey

I know, right?
@vaderito

His face is saying it all!!! Laughing Laughing
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 09 Apr 2016, 9:28 am

Rogue Rey wrote:

@Rogue Rey

he's amazing. But this is clearly Qui Gonn movie. I'm in love. He's the truest Jedi. Too bad his compassion extended Jar Jar's screen time.  No

@Rogue Rey How the hell Padme didn't fall in love with Obi Wan? Look at him! Dispatching droids like no big deal. And so handsome!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sat 09 Apr 2016, 9:36 am

vaderito wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:

@Rogue Rey

he's amazing. But this is clearly Qui Gonn movie. I'm in love. He's the truest Jedi. Too bad his compassion extended Jar Jar's screen time.  No

@Rogue Rey How the hell Padme didn't fall in love with Obi Wan? Look at him! Dispatching droids like no big deal. And so handsome!
@vaderito

I know right! But if she had we wouldn't have Kylo - sooooo!! Laughing Laughing
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sat 09 Apr 2016, 9:47 am

Just a passing thought - Obi-wan has 1x hair knot in a similar fashion to Rey.

Rey has three hair knots in a similar fashion to Obi-wan's.

If Obi-wan is her Grandfather then couldn't it be possible that Obi-wan's son or daughter (whichever could be Rey's parent) had two knots!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 09 Apr 2016, 9:51 am

Rogue Rey wrote:Just a passing thought - Obi-wan has 1x hair knot in a similar fashion to Rey.

If Obi-wan is her Grandfather then couldn't it be possible that Obi-wan's son or daughter (whichever could be Rey's parent) had two knots!!!

@Rogue Rey

Isn't that Padawan style what Obi Wan is wearing? Anakin had the same in AOTC, no?

I love table convo. Republic sucks, only cares about developed planets, third world be damn. Ani wants to be a Jedi to free slaves but never got to do it. Please someone let Ben pick up this thread and free slaves in great grandmother Shmi's honor!

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sat 09 Apr 2016, 9:54 am

vaderito wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:Just a passing thought - Obi-wan has 1x hair knot in a similar fashion to Rey.

@Rogue Rey

Isn't that Padawan style what Obi Wan is wearing? Anakin had the same in AOTC, no?

I love table convo. Republic sucks, only cares about developed planets, third world be damn. Ani wants to be a Jedi to free slaves but never got to do it. Please someone let Ben pick up this thread and free slaves in great grandmother Shmi's honor!

@vaderito

Yeah it's a Padawan hairstyle, you're right (my bad - I was just thinking of the claims about hairstyles = relations!! A la Rey, Leia, Padme - 1 bun, 2 bun, 3!)

Yeah Kylo needs to honour his great grandmother because Anakin didn't really honour her with his moment of mass murder.
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 09 Apr 2016, 10:00 am

@Rogue Rey Ha,ha, Qui Gonn has no idea! For all his Force this Force that, stay in the moment, etc he couldn't see through Padme's deception.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sat 09 Apr 2016, 10:11 am

vaderito wrote:@Rogue Rey Ha,ha, Qui Gonn has no idea! For all his Force this Force that, stay in the moment, etc he couldn't see through Padme's deception.
@vaderito

He's either really not very good at observation or he does know and he's playing it cool!
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 09 Apr 2016, 10:13 am

Rogue Rey wrote:
vaderito wrote:@Rogue Rey Ha,ha, Qui Gonn has no idea! For all his Force this Force that, stay in the moment, etc he couldn't see through Padme's deception.
@vaderito

He's either really not very good at observation or he does know and he's playing it cool!
@Rogue Rey

No he doesn't. You'll see his face when the big reveal happens!

OMG, I soooo want Kylo to free slaves! What better way to atone than that? Especially since Anakin wanted to do it but never got a chance. For great grandmother Shmi.

LOL, Obi Wan "Why do I sense that you picked up another pathetic lifeform?" Jab at Jar jar I love you
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sat 09 Apr 2016, 10:15 am

vaderito wrote:
Rogue Rey wrote:
@vaderito

@Rogue Rey

No he doesn't. You'll see his face when the big reveal happens!

OMG, I soooo want Kylo to free slaves! What better way to atone than that? Especially since Anakin wanted to do it but never got a chance. For great grandmother Shmi.

LOL, Obi Wan "Why do I sense that you picked up another pathetic lifeform?" Jab at Jar jar I love you
@vaderito

Ahhh something to look forward to - just on the race scene at the moment - just seen some Tusken raiders!! Hello OT!!
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sat 09 Apr 2016, 10:22 am

@vaderito Kylo totally needs to free the slaves in honour of his great grandma + in a way Rey was a slave to Unkar because of the dependence on him for rations + that scene where Rey is staring at the lady and child and that creature shouts/waves something at her to get back to work - doesn't say independence or freedom to me.

I know it's not stated that Rey is a slave but it's very much that kind of set up and environment on Jakku.
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 09 Apr 2016, 10:26 am

Rogue Rey wrote:@vaderito Kylo totally needs to free the slaves in honour of his great grandma + in a way Rey was a slave to Unkar because of the dependence on him for rations + that scene where Rey is staring at the lady and child and that creature shouts/waves something at her to get back to work - doesn't say independence or freedom to me.

I know it's not stating that Rey is a slave but it's very much that kind of set up and environment on Jakku.
@Rogue Rey

Definitely. She ans't a slave because she didn't have tracking device that blows you up if you try to leave the planet. But she depended on those stupid portions and her life had no future but to dry up and grow old doing the same every day. Plus Jakku is outer rim too. A backwater. Would be a huge step for royalty Kylo to develop compassion for them.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sat 09 Apr 2016, 10:30 am

Wise words from Jinn there that nothing happens by accident and meetings are no coincidence.  So Kylo and Rey's meetings are not accidental nor are they coincidence.

That kid says 'yippppeeee' way too much - just do not see Darth Vader ever having said that word!!!

Shmi telling Ani to listen to his heart in a round about way 'What does your heart tell you.'

@vaderito Anakin loved Padme from the moment he met her what with the 'are you an angel' comment, whereas I think Padme had to fall in love with him over time.  (What we hope for Kylo + Rey - he fell in love with her from their first meeting whereas she's going to fall in love with him)

Padme at war with the Dark Side (Palpatine) from a young age!  Shame it killed her in the end.

@vaderito I agree about the Jedi temple - just too modern for an ancient order

Hello E.T.'s in the Senate meeting!!!

Last edited by Rogue Rey on Sat 09 Apr 2016, 10:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 09 Apr 2016, 10:39 am

Rogue Rey wrote:Wise words from Jinn there that nothing happens by accident and meetings are no coincidence.

That kid says 'yippppeeee' way too much - just do not see Darth Vader ever having said that word!!!

Shmi telling Ani to listen to his heart in a round about way 'What does your heart tell you.'
@Rogue Rey

And "don't look back". And he didn't. Sad
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sat 09 Apr 2016, 10:46 am

@vaderito I just keep agreeing with you over and over.

Now with the Jedi Council and their ignorance toward the will of the Force.  That's the problem with wise/smart people sometimes.  They're too wise/smart for their own good at times and don't see what's around them.  I'm probably going to get bashed but I never liked the character of Mace Windu.  He was very condescending and arrogant.

Can't dispute Yoda's sense of fear in Anakin tho and clouded future!  It is fear that rules Anakin eventually.

Padme wants Palpatine to bring compassion to the Senate - hard luck with that eh!

Jedi and Sith both have a rule of two type thing - A Jedi master can only have one apprentice and a Sith Lord can only have one apprentice.  

Oooh Obi-wan is headstrong and had a little moment of doubt with the 'acclaimed' Jedi Council.

Yet in the next beat Obi-wan is so pro JC.

Nice to see Obi-wan apologise for his judgment to Jinn.

Jinn and Obi-wan impressed by Padme's deception.  Anakin falls a bit more in love with her.

One knee kneel and a declaration from Padme that someone else holds her fate in their hands (Padme to the Gungan King) but also Rey holds Kylo's fate in her hands.

Padme is very commanding and seems to like strategy - Leia takes after her Mother.

Anakin proving he's not the best pilot by not knowing where the switch is!!!

Qui-Gon having a Force summoning moment.

Ugh the pointless Gungan battle against the droid army staring everyone's favourite comic relief Jar Jar Binks. Neutral

A bit of anger there Obi-wan when Qui-Gon is killed.

Padme showing the boys up!!! Very Happy

Obi-wan channelling some anger in his fighting style with Maul - snarly face Mad

Pilot cheering like in the OT for a Skywalker blowing something up!!

Aw Qui-Gon very briefly brushing Obi-wan's right cheek at the time of his death. Sad Sad

Shudder creepy Palpatine and his dodgy hairdo eying up Anakin (already earmarking him for his apprentice)

Yoda getting stroppy with Obi-wan - seems to have forgotten his own code!!! Bad Yoda!!

Ugh a far too elaborate celebration for a battle that Anakin effectively won for the Gungan's when he destroyed the reactor and the droids shut down - why does no-one look impressed.

Aw Anakin making moon eyes at Padme! Bless.

FIN

Last edited by Rogue Rey on Sat 09 Apr 2016, 11:34 am; edited 6 times in total
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sat 09 Apr 2016, 11:05 am

Rogue Rey wrote:@vaderito I just keep agreeing with you over and over.

Now with the Jedi Council and their ignorance toward the will of the Force.  That's the problem with wise/smart people sometimes.  They're too wise/smart for their own good at times and don't see what's around them.  I'm probably going to get bashed but I never liked the character of Mace Windu.  He was very condescending and arrogant.

Totally agree. I think that was the point, though, that he was supposed to be unlikable Jedi whose arrogance and blindess caused their fall. Well, representative of what created the downfall.

Can't dispute Yoda's sense of fear in Anakin tho and clouded future!  It is fear that rules Anakin eventually.

True but they labelled him "the boy who fears" and treated him acordingly which pushed him into the wrong direction.

Padme wants Palpatine to bring compassion to the Senate - hard luck with that eh!

he totally played her.

Jedi and Sith both have a rule of two type thing - A Jedi master can only have one apprentice and a Sith Lord can only have one apprentice.

Mirroring! 

Oooh Obi-wan is headstrong and had a little moment of doubt with the 'acclaimed' Jedi Council.

Yet in the next beat Obi-wan is so pro JC.
@Rogue Rey

Yeha, that's second problem here. Anakin didn't have anyone to really be on his side 100%. Obi Wan loved him but JC had him in their pocket. he wanted to sit at the JC. Basically traded Anakin for the seat.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sat 09 Apr 2016, 11:39 am

@vaderito Qui-Gon decided Padme's fate too when he asked Obi-wan to take Anakin on as his apprentice.

Qui-Gon set the wheels in motion and didn't even have the decency to stick around and watch it play out! How rude Razz Razz Lolilol

Do you think you learnt much from TPM???
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next