Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 4

+43
Reylo Lemon
Search Your Feelings
Little_Boots
EchoBase
thejediskywalker
CienaRee
Irina de France
Blackcanary
Moonjump05
Wizzia
Darth Rowan
salmund
Rei of Sunshine
spacebaby45678
Rogue Rey
BastilaBey
Sylvia Snow
snufkin
vaderito
SoloSideCousin
AnneNeville
Mana
Gemini
Xylo Ren
Darth_Awakened
MoonFyre
IoJovi
FrolickingFizzgig
MyOnlyHope
SanghaRen
Darth Dementor
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
Queen Rey
ISeeAnIsland
guardienne
MeadowofAshes
jakkusun
panki
Birdwoman
Jozie
pacificwanderer
Kessel
MissG
47 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 4

Post by IoJovi Fri 22 Apr 2016, 9:45 pm

Oh the heart eyes are most definitely intentional. No way is that natural lighting. There's also fog in the shape of a subtle heart surrounding him when he runs to Snoke. It's the scene in the novel where Snoke accuses him of having compassion. Well no wonder!

I noticed Reylo on my first viewing - I walked out thinking what the hell did I just watch?!?

Still, I wasn't sure if it was in my head or I was crazy. I went online and honest to goodness I wasn't the only one.

Four months later between Tumblr and here, I'm 120% convinced this is happening.

We have never had a bad day yet.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 4

Post by IoJovi Fri 22 Apr 2016, 9:57 pm

The hearts in the eyes are there throughout the entire scene - they never change positions and they're constant, even when the lighting changes.

Our nerd Kylo's got it bad!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Fri 22 Apr 2016, 10:16 pm

IoJovi wrote:Oh you can't convince me those damn hearts are unintentional.  That's was the last damn thing I needed to convince me our ship is sailing.

I know it's different for everyone but that's what did it for me.  The only question now is when will they have their first kiss...

What a Face we all have our moment when we realize it's happening. We should share ours! I think mine was all the talk about AD being made to look like a romantic lead. Choker shots and the musical rentrograde boosted my confidence too.

vaderito wrote:This heart is intentional

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 4 - Page 20 GDO5rBU

Like, c'mon.

I am proud to say this was my contribution to the Reylo community. I love you

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 4 - Page 20 54312-Mission-accomplished-gif-hkaS

at first it was a joke but the more I looked at it I was like, wtf, no way...that shape is so ridiculously out of place and doctored...there is no logical way the rocks would break off like that, literally looks like a freaking kid drew it

then I posted it on tumblr and it's gotten like 700 reblogs so I guess others "feel it too" Cool

Last edited by Xylo Ren on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Fri 22 Apr 2016, 10:19 pm

Plus the other side where Rey's stood isn't the same at all, the intentionally shaped Kylo's side that way. No way would a cliff break like that.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Fri 22 Apr 2016, 10:48 pm

vaderito wrote:This heart is intentional

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 4 - Page 20 GDO5rBU

Like, c'mon.
@vaderito

Oh now THAT one is TOTALLY intentional!!!!!
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Fri 22 Apr 2016, 10:50 pm

These hearts are defifnatly intentional and it's telling that the only couples with them are Kylo/Rey and Han/Leia.
You know the new information from Bloodline got me thinking how much more suceciable Rey is to the Dark side than Kylo is.Obviously we don't knwo the whole story about why he turned it'd very telling that even after years of brainwahsing and gromming from Snoke Kylo still feels the pull to the light. We know from JJ and AD that Kylo felt abandoned by his parents but despite that I do think he convinced himself that they did love him despite not having the time to be there for him or have any understanding about the inner turmoil he had.Or at least that's my theory as to how he resisted Snoke for so long.It also appears that he spend many years training with Luke which could be another reason why he hasn't become all dark yet.
Rey on the other hand was abanonded on Jakku when she was 5 years old and has no memory of her parents.She had to survie on her own and most likely became a murderer at a much eariler age than Kylo did(it's alluded in ''Before the Awakening''that Rey has killed people to defend herself and all of Neema Outpost is afraid to come near her).The one thing that has kept her going is he hope that her parents will come back for her one day.Later we see her letting go of that dream which could be affect her postively or negatively.There's also the question of whether she would train with Luke.Now we don't know how episode  will go and whether Rey will end up with Luke and the others at the end of it which could give her more time to train with Luke for episode 9.But still if there's somw kind of a twist where Rey ends up with Kylo and/or the FO as a cliffhanger then Rey will be even more vulnerable since she's had no/little training while Kylo has had years to train with Luke.
Rey actually paralells Ben's life in TFA:
being lonely and abandoned
discovering her powers
going to (presumably)train with Luke

Could the next step be for her to train with Luke but (temporarily)fall to the Dark side?Feeling betrayed by his family might have been what oushekd Ben to become Kylo Ren so Rey could also parallel him in that regard as well.It could make Kylo realzie what a mess he has made of his life by witnessing Rey making all the wrong decisions he made.

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Fri 22 Apr 2016, 11:01 pm

Force22 wrote:@Xylo Ren  you want to know when we realized Reylo was real?

For me it was in the beginning of the old thread, when someone posted this (edit: It was ReyofLight Side, on page 102)

http://makingstarwars.net/2015/06/minor-update-star-wars-the-force-awakens-parent-trap/

Mainly this line " It has been suggested to me that the interrogation sequence between Kylo and Rey has ramifications for the  sequel. The possibilities…"

which is basically saying that no way they are related, with that scene... Confirming what we've been seeing.

I had seen this page before the movie, but I didn't make much out of it. After watching TFA, I thought this information made it make sense. I became convinced that Reylo was a thing, even if not necessarily with a happy ending.

In fact, I wouldn't be sure about a happy ending, but I do realize Kylo has to make babies, no perhaps something more substantial than a poignant one sided story needs to happen.
@Force22

I think that's one of the big reasons they tried to keep Rey Solo/Skywalker intentionally ambiguous. Once it's revealed that Kylo is the last of the line, it almost because too obvious that he will be redeemed so that he can keep the family going. I'm not sure if they'd allude to it in this trilogy, but if they don't have children in this tril I at least hope we don't get it skipped over and then come X-XII and it's like decades later and about his grand kids or something. I'd feel kinda cheated if we didn't get to experience any of Rey and Kylo's happy times together. I guess that's what we got with HanLeia and Anidala though. Not too many happy times or normal family life going on. Just kind of tired of seeing everyone's love lives go to pot.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Fri 22 Apr 2016, 11:06 pm

Do you think 'ramifications for sequel' = force bond created during interrogation? I really hope so!
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 22 Apr 2016, 11:10 pm

Oh I love hearing different perspectives on when it became apparent our ship would set sail. Keep 'em coming!

You wouldn't think a pairing like this would necessarily have a happy ending, until you consider the genre and franchise. If he's the last Skywalker, they aren't going to kill him off. As much as the antis accuse us of seeing Rey as just an incubator (of course not true at all), I also don't see Disney ending the Skywalker line with only Ben in exile provided he does make it to that point. Rey will join him wherever he goes and they will create a new family together.

So yes, I am indeed seeing a happy ending for our two nerds. I am hopeful.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Fri 22 Apr 2016, 11:11 pm

It took me a full 6 weeks to put the movie down then pick the book up and rewatch the key scenes, but then what finally was the selling point was admitting that yes, Kylo was in fact looking at Rey like he wanted very badly to kiss her. Then watching yet again and going, "Oh holy sith, they're BOTH checking each other out." It literally was an ah-ha moment of, "Wait a minute. I definitely don't look at my cousins like that..." After that I read something about the bridal carry and went, oh yeah, right, think back to stage and literature classes, that carry only means one thing, dum dum. Everything after that has been further confirmation and fun Easter eggs for me.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Fri 22 Apr 2016, 11:22 pm

I immediately noticed the sexual tension and commented on it after coming out of the cinema, but nobody I was with agreed so I figured it was just my crush on Adam Driver blurring the perception. But yeah, the bridal carry stuck out in my mind as super weird and it was eerie how every time they interacted it was away from all other action and characters going on. Like we were really supposed to focus on what was going on between these two, it was important. Stumbling across Ohtze's meta sealed the deal and reassured me that there were others picking up on it.

@force22 I really go back and forth on whether it will be one sided or not. It clearly is for now, but if Ren is to be redeemed then her view of him has to change at some point and through some big action or reveal that will endear him to the audience too.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Fri 22 Apr 2016, 11:32 pm

Confessions, I often find it's challenging in drawing human because it can be difficult especially the hands, I hate drawing hands, they're hard. Thanks to @vaderito for bringing the fact that Kylo is a walking temptation and @bela.mesecina for those inspiring arts as well as many awesome discussions from others that make me have to pick up my pencil and start to drawing. Kudos to you guys Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

ARCHIVE: Rey and Kylo - Beauty and the Beast, Scavenger and the Monstah, Their Bond, His Love, Her Confused Feelings - 4 - Page 20 Image34

Last edited by Sylvia Snow on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Fri 22 Apr 2016, 11:35 pm

BastilaBey wrote:I immediately noticed the sexual tension and commented on it after coming out of the cinema, but nobody I was with agreed so I figured it was just my crush on Adam Driver blurring the perception. But yeah, the bridal carry stuck out in my mind as super weird and it was eerie how every time they interacted it was away from all other action and characters going on. Like we were really supposed to focus on what was going on between these two, it was important. Stumbling across Ohtze's meta sealed the deal and reassured me that there were others picking up on it.

@force22 I really go back and forth on whether it will be one sided or not. It clearly is for now, but if Ren is to be redeemed then her view of him has to change at some point and through some big action or reveal that will endear him to the audience too.
@BastilaBey

I'm still the only person from my "real life" I know of that is convinced of Reylo. None of my family or friends picked up on it. I pointed it out to my mom and I'm still not certain she buys it although a redemption arc is obvious to her. She's more concerned with what in the world happened that made Han and Leia's son break bad. Same with my best friend, but at this point I'm certain she knows I'm right because she won't talk about it any more. (She hates going into a movie with the surprise spoiled so she's pretending I never brought it up LOL). Everyone else thinks I'm nuts/reading into things because I think Rey and Kylo are hot.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sat 23 Apr 2016, 12:54 am

SanghaRen wrote:
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack wrote:-

The info regarding Harrison Ford naming Han Solo's son 'Ben' came from me, your humble radar technician.
I had posted the comments originally said by Pablo here in another thread as I found it interesting.

Pablo had commented that Han's son originally had a different name pre-production. A more original, 'Star Warsy' type of name.
During production however, the name was changed to 'Ben' and Pablo believed that Harrison influenced that change.
The delightful irony is that Harrison's real life oldest son is named Ben as well.

Another interesting parallel is the challanging real life relationship Harrison had with his eldest son.
Those aware of it will clearly see similarities to Kylo and Han's relationship with each other.
I'm sure Harrison sees it too....thus perhaps why he suggested the name.

( edit - I see someone found the original post by Pablo now....)
@Kylo Ren's 8-Pack

I had fully missed that information. It left me a bit speechless. They must have realized that everyone would link it to Obi Wan, no? Did they just think "oh, that's fun too, let's go for it!" I am sure that this has led many fans to speculate on the importance of Obi Wan for the ST. But if you listen to Pablo it is not so. A mere coincidence then? Ok... The more we receive information, the more confused I am Question Is that normal, Doctor?

You bring up an interesting point.....almost all the stories across the SW universe connect to Obi-wan in some way or another (looking at movies/comics etc).....it seems as much the story of Obi-wan as it is of the Skwalkers....though I personally feel Obi-wan is more a spiritual father of the whole series and not related to anybody........

Qui-Gon- his master
Darth Maul- almost killed Maul
Mandaloreans- through the Satine connection
Anakin- his apprentice
Quinlan Vos- childhood friend
Yoda- interim master
Ahsoka- his padawan's padawan
Dooku- his master's master/ wanted to become Obi's master
Sidious and Senate- through his role as a jedi council member- explains his link to Bail Organa
Gen. Grievous- killed by Obi-wan
Padme- given responsibility to protect her in episode 2
Jedi Council- member
Ventress- the catwoman to his batman
Luke- his student
Han- meets in him in OT....not sure if there is an earlier link
Luke's uncle and Aunt- he thought he was related to Lars but it turned out the vision was false
Leia- connected through Bail Organa
Mortis Celestials- shared vision with Anakin and Ahsoka
The Rebels Ghost Crew- through Kanan's Holocron/ Sabine's Mandalore House Vizsla connection
Ben Solo- Obi's namesake/Luke connection
Rey- talks to Rey in vision

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 23 Apr 2016, 1:36 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
vaderito wrote:I think that the vision is the key to everything.
@vaderito

JJ apparently worked like crazy on that vision. Editing it over and over again. So I think you're absolutely right.
@SoloSideCousin

Definitely. This how the things with visions in the narrative work.
But I must admit being a total moron at this point to get it right.
I tended to believe that the Bespin sequence is related to saber itself - Bespin is the place where sabre was lost.

Somehow I think that the sequence with "clan leader" (or whoever it is) and knights of Ren in the rain is the crucial one - but I am unable to make any connection in it with the rest of the story.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Sat 23 Apr 2016, 1:38 am

MeadowofAshes wrote:
BastilaBey wrote:I immediately noticed the sexual tension and commented on it after coming out of the cinema, but nobody I was with agreed so I figured it was just my crush on Adam Driver blurring the perception. But yeah, the bridal carry stuck out in my mind as super weird and it was eerie how every time they interacted it was away from all other action and characters going on. Like we were really supposed to focus on what was going on between these two, it was important. Stumbling across Ohtze's meta sealed the deal and reassured me that there were others picking up on it.

@BastilaBey

I'm still the only person from my "real life" I know of that is convinced of Reylo. None of my family or friends picked up on it. I pointed it out to my mom and I'm still not certain she buys it although a redemption arc is obvious to her. She's more concerned with what in the world happened that made Han and Leia's son break bad. Same with my best friend, but at this point I'm certain she knows I'm right because she won't talk about it any more. (She hates going into a movie with the surprise spoiled so she's pretending I never brought it up LOL). Everyone else thinks I'm nuts/reading into things because I think Rey and Kylo are hot.
@MeadowofAshes

Same deal here. My best mate picked up on it, which ironically made him rule out she was a Luke's kid, but believe it will be a one side infatuation at best. And of course he believes Kylo is the main big baddie and will only get meaner and seek Revenge on Rey.

Obviously, I disagreed and told him about some of the Reylo theories. So pretty much we both said "you belive what you believe and I'll believe what I believe. When the movie comes out well see who's right and wrong." We both agreed it's just a movie and not worth getting worked up about like some people do and talked about sports instead. Laughing
Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Sat 23 Apr 2016, 2:06 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
vaderito wrote:I think that the vision is the key to everything.
@vaderito

JJ apparently worked like crazy on that vision. Editing it over and over again. So I think you're absolutely right.
@SoloSideCousin

Definitely. This how the things with visions in the narrative work.
But I must admit being a total moron at this point to get it right.
I tended to believe that the Bespin sequence is related to saber itself - Bespin is the place where sabre was lost.

Somehow I think that the sequence with "clan leader" (or whoever it is) and knights of Ren in the rain is the crucial one - but I am unable to make any connection in it with the rest of the story.
@Darth_Awakened

Callbacks from the Forceback to Rey's interrogation have been nagging at me tonight. Just before Rey enters the room where she finds the lightsaber we get the fairy godmother music that replays during her interrogation when Kylo says "And now you'll give it to me." That one's not too hard to piece together now that we know for sure from the shooting schedule that lightsaber was in Ben Solo's possession. I'm sure there's symbolism with the force bond there too, but I'd bet the main symbolism here is Rey's destiny is to be the keeper of that saber until Ben Solo returns and she gives it back to him. The other in-movie callback is a scream when Kylo kills clan leader/KoR in the vision that is then heard again during Rey's interrogation when Kylo mentions the island. The more I think about this, there's just no way that part of the vision doesn't happen on Ache-To. We're on the money with this one. Kylo saves Rey's life on that island.

Also, has anyone noticed before the music that's playing as Rey is hearing her kid self scream "No, come back!" when she's going to the basement of Maz's castle is similar to the music from ESB when Luke's going into the dark side cave?

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sat 23 Apr 2016, 2:08 am

I really think Kylo needs to keep it in his pants in this trilogy, because if he does anything that might potentially result in a baby, the odds against his survival rise dramatically.

On the other hand, I sometimes wonder how far they're planning to take the "reverse Anidala" thing. What's the reverse of a man strangling his pregnant wife and causing her death? A man sacrificing his own life to protect his pregnant wife.

Though I really do hope we're in for a more fairytale-ish Beauty and the Beast scenario.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Sat 23 Apr 2016, 2:54 am

Another video that believes Kylo and Rey will have a bond via the Force

Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat 23 Apr 2016, 3:53 am

You know that heart shape on the cliff, if you look they have made reys section look like it could fit like a puzzle almost if it was to join up.

Also I often wonder, had they cast a conventionally handsom, drop dead gorgeous pretty boy and he took his mask off and Rey looked at him the way she did, would there be any question of a doubt that she was attracted to him in that moment? I think not
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat 23 Apr 2016, 4:02 am

I was also thinking about the beauty and the beast parallel especially now I've been thinking about all the age significance stuff. What is rey is supposed to be the beast in the story and RENs love pulls her back from the darkness before her 21st birthday?
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 23 Apr 2016, 4:43 am

Gemini wrote:I was also thinking about the beauty and the beast parallel especially now I've been thinking about all the age significance stuff. What is rey is supposed to be the beast in the story and RENs love pulls her back from the darkness before her 21st birthday?
@Gemini

Could be!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next