Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2

+48
Darth Dingbat
MelBee
Jakku
teltaru
Jozie
spacebaby45678
Blackcanary
Gemini
Kylo Ren
snufkin
Saracene
Lily Snape
MissG
panki
IoJovi
BastilaBey
ZenBrainJam
BenRey
Rei of Sunshine
vaderito
Darth Rowan
Kessel
MeadowofAshes
Mana
Reylo Lemon
Force22
CienaRee
Helix
Irina de France
Kyla Ren
Ohtze
Rogue Rey
Xylo Ren
Search Your Feelings
SoloSideCousin
AnneNeville
Rimfaxe96
FrolickingFizzgig
MyOnlyHope
Darth Dementor
Darth_Awakened
Birdwoman
ISeeAnIsland
Sylvia Snow
Nyx
SanghaRen
RKR Connection
Little_Boots
52 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 19 Apr 2016, 1:49 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Nyx wrote:@Qui-Ghost
Mark is there too and he's American  Smile https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/722429181167054850
I was hoping he'd be around maybe cause of scheduling/filming, but guess not.

@Sylvia Snow
Razz It looks weird. I spot ears on the side so it might be some kind of mask?
@Nyx
The photo description describes it as a "head cast".  Does anyone involved in film production know what that means?
@ISeeAnIsland

As the head cast in the photo clearly has Rey's three-bunned wig on it, I'm just gonna guess that it is a plain old wig block, cast from her head so they could make her wig. Here's a description of how that's done for Phantom of the Opera, though the description is how to make a head cast on the cheap, and I'm sure that SW uses some kind of much more high quality system than saran wrap and masking tape:

http://phantomonabudget.bravehost.com/wig.htm

I guess it could also be for something else, with a depiction of her face, but it's turned away from the camera so it's hard to tell. Seeing as the Royals were looking at old stuff mostly (including Rey's costume), I'm going to guess they were looking at something that couldn't possibly give anything away.

IE, it's never going to appear on film. It is a cast of Daisy's head made so they could create her wig and store it without it being deformed.

Just IMHO.
@AnneNeville

If the 3-bun hairdo was a wig (I'd just assumed that it was her natural hair with some extensions woven in), that could explain why it seems like Daisy's hair color has seemed darker in recent photos than it was in TFA--she's not wearing her "Rey wig".
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2

Post by AnneNeville Tue 19 Apr 2016, 1:54 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Nyx wrote:@Qui-Ghost
Mark is there too and he's American  Smile https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/722429181167054850
I was hoping he'd be around maybe cause of scheduling/filming, but guess not.

@Sylvia Snow
Razz It looks weird. I spot ears on the side so it might be some kind of mask?
@Nyx
The photo description describes it as a "head cast".  Does anyone involved in film production know what that means?
@ISeeAnIsland

As the head cast in the photo clearly has Rey's three-bunned wig on it, I'm just gonna guess that it is a plain old wig block, cast from her head so they could make her wig. Here's a description of how that's done for Phantom of the Opera, though the description is how to make a head cast on the cheap, and I'm sure that SW uses some kind of much more high quality system than saran wrap and masking tape:

http://phantomonabudget.bravehost.com/wig.htm

I guess it could also be for something else, with a depiction of her face, but it's turned away from the camera so it's hard to tell. Seeing as the Royals were looking at old stuff mostly (including Rey's costume), I'm going to guess they were looking at something that couldn't possibly give anything away.

IE, it's never going to appear on film. It is a cast of Daisy's head made so they could create her wig and store it without it being deformed.

Just IMHO.
@AnneNeville

If the 3-bun hairdo was a wig (I'd just assumed that it was her natural hair with some extensions woven in), that could explain why it seems like Daisy's hair color has seemed darker in recent photos than it was in TFA--she's not wearing her "Rey wig".
@ISeeAnIsland

I can't tell if it was a wig in the original, but even if it was her own hair, there would be valid reasons to have a three-bun wig now:

1. Daisy may need her hair longer or darker now, but there may be flashbacks to the TFA style and it is simpler to use a wig for those bits.
2. It may be called Daisy's wig despite actually being her stunt-double's wig.
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Tue 19 Apr 2016, 1:56 pm

I hope they show Rey letting her hair down. Or maybe they won't, I can't wait to see what she will look like with hair down, straight hair, wavy hairy, maybe surprise curly locks Smile
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2016, 3:03 pm

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2 - Page 2 Untitl12
I wonder what this means Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Tue 19 Apr 2016, 3:05 pm

bela.mesecina wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2 - Page 2 Untitl12
@bela.mesecina

Bless that man.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 19 Apr 2016, 3:05 pm

MeadowofAshes wrote:
@bela.mesecina

Bless that man.
@MeadowofAshes

Yep, third stage of denial/grief. This is totally about Reygate.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Tue 19 Apr 2016, 3:05 pm

@bela.mesecina

I hope it's not about script changes
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Tue 19 Apr 2016, 3:40 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:
@bela.mesecina

@Maria Antonietta

Reygate:

EDIT: Lol Bargaining "...I promise no more peeing on your shorter creatures" = "It's us, Reywalkers. If you just make it so, we promise, no more harassing the Reylo community."

Last edited by MeadowofAshes on Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 19 Apr 2016, 3:42 pm

vaderito wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:
@bela.mesecina

Bless that man.
@MeadowofAshes

Yep, third stage of denial/grief. This is totally about Reygate.
@vaderito
I'm still 99.999% sure it's about the billboard EU fans paid to have erected outside his office. They're very unhappy that the EU is no longer canon. It's about the fans that are actually bargaining with him personally.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:23 pm

That is funny.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:33 pm

Pablo answered a question about the Rey head cast thing. He said it was made for Ep VII but he can't remember if it was used by a stunt performer or whether it was for a mannequin that Kylo carried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:36 pm

MeadowofAshes wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:
@bela.mesecina

@Maria Antonietta

Reygate:

EDIT: Lol Bargaining "...I promise no more peeing on your shorter creatures" = "It's us, Reywalkers. If you just make it so, we promise, no more harassing the Reylo community."
@MeadowofAshes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH lol!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:36 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:Pablo answered a question about the Rey head cast thing. He said it was made for Ep VII but he can't remember if it was used by a stunt performer or whether it was for a mannequin that Kylo carried.
@Mrs Ben Solo

So Pablo joked that Kylo has a mannequin of Rey??????? bahaha
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:37 pm

Did he really say that about the mannequin?!  hahahahaha

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:38 pm

Little_Boots wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:Pablo answered a question about the Rey head cast thing. He said it was made for Ep VII but he can't remember if it was used by a stunt performer or whether it was for a mannequin that Kylo carried.
@Mrs Ben Solo

@Little_Boots

He probably meant the bridal carry scene Wink
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:39 pm

Little_Boots wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

@Little_Boots

I don't think he was joking. The bridal carry scene was probably done with a mannequin, or part of it, at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:39 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:
Little_Boots wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

@Little_Boots

He probably meant the bridal carry scene Wink
@Darth Dingbat

Ah now I see. I for some reason pictured Kylo with a Rey statue lol
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:39 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
Little_Boots wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

@Little_Boots

I don't think he was joking. The bridal carry scene was probably done with a mannequin, or part of it, at least.
@Mrs Ben Solo

The magic is gone *wut*
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:40 pm

@Mrs Ben Solo
Was that a while ago or recently?
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:41 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
Little_Boots wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

@Little_Boots

@Mrs Ben Solo

The magic is gone *wut*
@Maria Antonietta

Never the magic remains!!

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2 - Page 2 Tumblr_o0jk7iwz1D1v43g6zo1_500
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:42 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
Little_Boots wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

@Little_Boots

@Mrs Ben Solo

The magic is gone *wut*
@Maria Antonietta

It was a safety thing, no doubt. Adam Driver tripped up on his tunic a lot and there were explosions going off on that battlefield. It was probably Daisy for the close up stuff, but most of it was shot from a distance as I recall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:43 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo
@FrolickingFizzgig

It was earlier today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:43 pm

Little_Boots wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
Little_Boots wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

@Little_Boots

@Mrs Ben Solo

The magic is gone *wut*
@Maria Antonietta

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 2 - Page 2 Tumblr_o0jk7iwz1D1v43g6zo1_500
@Little_Boots

The dark embracing the light *swooning*
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:43 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo
@FrolickingFizzgig

ETA - Apologies, I'm not sure why this reply posted twice.

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:46 pm

Little_Boots wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
Little_Boots wrote:
@Mrs Ben Solo

@Little_Boots

@Mrs Ben Solo

The magic is gone *wut*
@Maria Antonietta

@Little_Boots
You'd be surprised the kind of things they do in filming/production. Movies really are magic.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next